Filtern nach:

Über Base

Base store locator app enables you to create a fully customized map of your stores in minutes.

Erfahre mehr über Base

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2018

"very satisfactory "

Vorteile: My experience with Base has been very satisfactory because of the excellent quality of the services provided. It seems to me that there should be more companies with this type of policies to the client, for which I recommend it without any doubt, I have no complaints about their services. Very good 10/10

Nachteile: I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2018
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2018

"Great very easy and intuitive CRM system. "

Vorteile: Many of the features integrate well with office 365. The webinars offered when you start using the product are also very helpful to get you up to speed and you feel like you are utilizing nearly all of the features immediately.

Nachteile: There is one feature that does not work on my computer because it is not compatible with Mac operating systems. The feature I am not able to use would be quite useful and save me a lot of time. Having reached out to see if there is a solution I am happy to have learned that they are working on making it compatible but until then will have to continue in putting new email contacts by hand.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2018