Über Macrium Reflect

Eine Business-Continuity-Lösung für Image, Dateisicherung und Disk-Klonung-Software für Windows, für zu Hause und fürs Büro.

Erfahre mehr über Macrium Reflect

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Macrium Reflect bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Peter L.
Peter L.
ceo and owner of seodenmark in Dänemark

Reliable backup product, excellent support

Kommentare: so far I have no complaints or doubts

ease deployment fast and qualified support, meaning that issues were sorted out right away (in my case via dial in)

somewhat pricy very detailed log files, sometimes it may be hard to find the root cause

Rob H.
Rob H.
Design, Selbstständig

Macrium Reflect gives me Peace of Mind

Kommentare: It has saved my life so many times. I have two hard drives that each get Images of my C:Drive. Every other day it goes to a different drive. That way, I have an Image from every day and if a drive fails, I'm never more than one day out of date. When Windows or a program goes wonky, I don't waste much time diagnosing, I just reimage my C:Drive and within about 20-minutes I'm running perfectly again.

The software is easy to use and is clear and intuitive if you have a little bit of computer knowledge. Anything that's confusing is easily Googled. It's just easy to get going with this program.

I can't think of any, honestly. It's just really useful and really designed.

Larry H.
Treasurer in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

No support for free trial

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: If you offer a “Free Trial” to entice a potential buyer to purchase your product, it would be prudent to offer support if the potential buyer has a problem. It’s like a car dealer offering a test drive of a new car, but ignoring you if the car breaks down. I will not be buying the software, and I’ll post negative reviews for a less than satisfactory experience.

It was easy to setup and set up an image backup

I couldn’t get restore to work. When I requested assistance they responded that there was no support for the free trial and directed me to their knowledge base. I couldn’t find a resolution to my problem there.

Parrish R.
President in USA

Macrium Reflect lets me sleep at night

Kommentare: We use Macrium Reflect to ensure all of our servers are full imaged daily (some servers are imaged multiple times per day) for disaster recovery purposes. We also utilize it on a good percentage of our workstations for similar disaster recovery reasons. It has never let us down. We've fully recovered multiple servers from hardware failure (such as failed/corrupted RAID arrays) using the Reflect image. It's truly a life saver.

We utilize Macrium Reflect on all of the servers we administer and many of the workstations as well. We've used Macrium Reflect for many years and have full faith and trust that it is continually making full image backups of our servers. It has never let us down. We've quickly and easily restored entire servers from hardware failures using the Reflect image. We appreciate the email and log notifications it provides and the very clear and straightforward setup and configuration. Tech support is also very responsive and helpful (for the few times we've needed support). It is, truly, one of the most important and valuable tools in our tool bag.

We've used Macrium Reflect for many years. Everything we've ever wished was there has been added. There is nothing, currently, I can think of that I wish it could do or that could be easier.

Christopher W.
Christopher W.
IT Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Macrium Review

Kommentare: Great software. Meets a big need in day to day break fix business

Its FREE. Great imaging software. Can copy disk to disk or create an image to be restored or mounted later.

Have yet to run into any issues with macrium and it is free so cannot complain

Thomas H.
Professor in USA
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

This is NOT really a consumer, home user product

Kommentare: Never once successfully restored a bootable Windows 10 disk image, and I'm tired of spending hours and hours and hours trying to figure out why. But it's obvious from the support forums that I simply don't know NEARLY enough (and I've been using computers of every kind since the 1970s) to even ask a useful question.

Apparently, IT professionals and computer geeks get a LOT of use out of this app. But as a home PC user, I have found that if you aren't a Windows EXPERT, it's easier to just reinstall Windows and reinstall your software, and just back up your files on an external drive of some kind. I have never actually been able to successfully restore a bootable backup of my PC. The days and days of researching the technical details I don't know anything about just to ask a support question simply aren't worth it.

It is NOT "user" friendly. The tech support is really for IT pros. If you're not an EXPERT (and I know quite a bit) on Windows, BIOS, etc, then this is probably not the app for you.

Brad M.
Consultant in USA

Macrium Reflect, a requirement for any PC User

Kommentare: I have deployed Macrium free and for-fee products at most of our clients and have no bad things to say. It has all the features we need, is easy to install and just works. It backs up, restores and even images drives. I have used it at businesses, both large and small and on friends' and relatives' PCs.

It installs easily, can be used for free and just works.

Minimal downsides, it seems to do everything we need as well as necessary.

Gary G.
Gary G.
Bench Technician in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best Hard Drive cloning software out there.

The amount of use I have gotten out of this software is astounding. First of all, the free version works wonders. The paid versions works even better. Doesn't let you complete a clone unless it knows it's going to fully work. I am impressed by Macrium, and every technician in our shop trusts this software for clones and copies of HDD's.

The updates are tedious and notifications can get annoying, but that's a small price to pay for how incredible this software is.

Ricardo M.
Proprietário in Brasilien

Excelente custo benefício

Kommentare: Ele funciona muito bem de forma automática, sem "pesar" na máquina.

A interface é fácil, muitas opções úteis de backup e muito vantajoso se comprar o pack de 4 licenças. Podem conferir aqui https://www.macrium.com/products/home.

Nada pra dizer. O software me atende muito bem.

Business Owner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Very reliable

Kommentare: Cloning is pretty fast in my opinion but that always depends on the quantity of data and the health of the drive that you're cloning from. I have tried other software but have always come back to MR.

I've been using MR for years now and I've never had any issues with it. For me personally the free version of the software suits my needs. I only use it for cloning of HDD and SSD's.

The user interface is a little lacking in my opinion compared with say EaseUs Partition Master which is much easier to navigate. It's just something you have to become familiar with through use.

David G.
President in USA

Saved My Laptop

Kommentare: The one time I needed it, it worked and paid for itself many times over.

We have used Macrium Reflect for years. With 2 online backup systems I wondered whether it is was still worthwhile. Three months ago my Win10 laptop decided to totally destroy itself. I tried Windows Restore but that didn't work. Fortunately, I had run a full backup the night before and with a bit of help from a friendly techie, it was reasonably straight forward restore - and as if by magic everything worked again. That was a huge win because otherwise, we would need to have wiped the machine and done a clean Windows restore and then load all my software. For security reasons we manually connect and run our backups on external drives. This process is against my preference for automated systems. However, it worked seamlessly, did exactly what it was supposed to do and I was both impressed and relieved.

It is a bit fiddly when you do the initial set up and there are plenty of features that I don't understand what they are for.

Steven C.
Steven C.
IT Support Technician in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Macrium Reflect - small enterprise

Kommentare: I have purchased several licenses for Macrium Reflect Workstation, one for my personal use and two more for our organization. I have had excellent success with Macrium Reflect and would very much recommend this application.

Macrium Reflect has proven to be an extremely cost effective means for creating and managing computer system images. The ability to quickly download a stored image to a system or to a blank hard drive or solid state drive has reduced the turn around time for reimaging computers to no more than the amount of time it takes to swap out the hard drive. We do keep spare, fully imaged drives on the shelf for each of the models of computer that we have in the enterprise. Once an image has been created and stored on our image server, we can image a 500GB SSD in less than 3 minutes. Traditional hard disk drives can be imaged in about 12 minutes. The application is extremely easy to use and the interface is intuitive enough for novice users.

I would like for the business and workstation versions to be able to image multiple drives simultaneously. This feature appears to be available only with the Deployment Kit, which has a price of $3250 per license.

Michael H.
IT Technician in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best backup softwares that I have ever used

Kommentare: Easy configuration, easy and quick Restore options. I am able to restore either from bare metal or mount the backup and restore individual files.

What I like best about Macrium is the feeling of security that it gives. It's extremely easy to install and configure and once it's done, your backups can run on a schedule or manually. After it's backed up, you can go from bare metal to back to within working order in a matter of a couple hours rather than spending days restoring. It also has ransomware protection built in, so if you ever need to restore due to ransomware, your backups will be safe.

Their Exchange Server restore isn't the best. It restores mailboxes one item at a time and doesn't have the option to do it all in one. If the Exchange restore fails (as has happened to me on occasion), you have too start from scratch and there's no easy way of picking up where it left off. Their phone support is also only used to create a ticket. There doesn't seem to be any real-time phone support.

Scott F.
Director of Technical Operations in USA

Macrium Reflect keeps my personal and business systems safe and secure 24/7/365

Kommentare: Macrium Reflect keeps all my personal systems at home safe and secure with nightly critical file backups plus weekly and monthly incremental system image backups. I do the same with my business systems, plus I add-in server and SQL server backups using the server editions to keep my business data safe too. The pricing is very affordable, even for the server versions, especially given the amount of features they have and how easy and reliable their program is.

Affordable, very easy to use, constantly updated, support for every file system and operating system available, support for all backup and image techniques from simple file/folder to image, incremental, differential, to SQL and more. I guess my favorite part is that you can go from quick setup to creating an emergency boot disc/flash drive and running a full backup on the system in less than 10 minutes.

It needs a face lift I guess, and they could stand to offer some cloud options for storing portions or entire images in the cloud.

Aaron G.

Outstanding PC backup

Kommentare: Having reliable image-level backups is crucial to our business. When a machine goes down or is replaced, this makes it super easy to re-image onto new hardware. We also use it for customer machines. If we need to clone someone's PC for troubleshooting, we can easily do this with Macrium.

We use Macrium Reflect to perform regular backups on all our desktops. Very, very reliable. Excellent compression and deduplication capabilities.

Its only flaw is lack of support for cloud services like Amazon S3 or Azure Blob storage. Not very good for offsite backups.

Bryce S.
Technical Specialist in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Macrium Reflect Home User Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive, as the backup tool is easy to use and intuitive, and provides peace of mind. The cloning feature needs work, especially when dealing with boot / recovery partitions specifically, but otherwise for a free program Macrium Reflect is fantastic.

The most useful feature of this software is without question its cloning / backup ability. I've used it over 4 times to clone HDD's to SSD's- to keep from having to transfer everything manually and reinstall Windows. I've also used it to keep backups, which it has a genius way of doing. You choose the folders you want to back up, and the program will compress all of them into a single file which can be moved as you want. When you want to extract your files from the backup, you open the file and Macrium will mount it as removable storage, allowing you to move individual items as if it were a flash drive.

Sometimes, the software will not correctly clone the boot partitions correctly, leading to a failure of Windows to boot after cloning a hard drive to an SSD. It is easy to fix, but still annoying.

David S.
IT Tech in USA

Effective and Reliable backups

Kommentare: Macrium Reflect has been a reliable backup solution for my system. It wasn't the least nor the most expensive, but cost was not a major factor for my decision making.
Ease of use and reliability were the most imporant for me and it checks those boxes.

It was pretty easy to create the backup jobs. Selecting drives/partitions or folders is straight-forward and exclusions are easily defined. It's easy to mount an image and selectively restore files.

Scheduler needs work. I wanted to have weekly full and daily incrimental and ended up having to create two different backup jobs to accomplish this.

André P.
PreSales Consultant in Deutschland

Keep it simpel

Kommentare: Macrium Reflect is easily licensed and uses Windows standards like VSS. After installation (about 10 min) the system is ready to use and can create a backup. It is also possible to restore hardware independent data.

very easy to install and use. It comes in the Enterprise version with Sitemanager to coordinate the entire installation of Macrium in your company.

Only on Windows base, do support for Linux!

Victor A.
IT Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great to image your system

Kommentare: I was trying to create images of the laptops we have at work. I do use it for the free version to just have an image of the best working state of the laptop.

I liked the ease of use to fully image my system in case of a failure. It does have password protection which is good if you are storing and image of your disk elsewhere for backup. I liked the fact that I can easily set up schedules to backup my image on a daily basis without having me to think about it. Loading the image back from a restore is also a breeze once set up properly. For me, it worked for windows 7-10 with no issues.

Freeware did not do incremental backups. You would need to pay to get that. It's a bit complicated to do file backup or file syncing. I guess this is more of an image restore than anything else. I did find it a bit difficult to set up. Also the file was quite large for the initial download.

Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What a lifesaver!

Kommentare: Macrium Reflect has made it possible to upgrade the hardware of my laptop without worrying about losing my data. Having the ease of browsing an image without special software makes this a great application. Having the ease of access to data in an image saves me time and gives me the peace of mind I need knowing my data is safely backed up.

Having used a similar product in the past, I made the switch to Macrium Reflect because I could get a free edition that had powerful features for personal use. I was able to clone my hard drive before replacing it and have an image that I browse with Windows Explorer. This is a powerful and easy to use software package. You can even boot your backup in a virtual machine!

The more advanced features will require you to purchase a license. However, the free version has many features that will meet many of your basic needs.

Warren james B.
IT Support Engineer and SharePoint Admin in Südafrika

Imaging software for creating full HD backups

You can easliy create and restore images of you hard drive for full backups so that you do not loose any data of system information

There is no real clone feature that i have found on the free version so that you do not have to create an image of the drive before you restore it.

Ben S.
Ben S.
IT Consultant in USA

Easy Backups, Clones and Restores!

Kommentare: Multi Use Case, Affordable (Free version available too!), and reliable. Cannot recommend enough.

Macrium allows us to clone and restore drives very easily. Our use case was in backing up user and employee data or configurations when a drive was failing or a reinstall was necessary. It performs fast, and is flexible in how you intend to backup and clone. Every use case we have stumbled across has been able to be solved with Macrium. When you consider the price, Macrium shines even more. So affordable and feature rich compared to other options.

Like any software, there is a learning curve, but the internet has plenty of tutorials and such on how to use it. Spend a few minutes learning about it and you'll be a master in no time!

Hamid M.
support associate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

will not convert mbr to gpt

Kommentare: been using it for years, but this new task that i was trying to accomplish, i can not

if all you want to do is backup your gpt/mbr and restore it to its original state, then it is flawless

will not clone mbr to gpt will not migrate mbr to gpt will not support mbr to gpt conversion i guess you get the picture by now. i'm not sure why this task is beyond their bailiwick, but it is, and the problem is that in their literature, they never disclose this, so that trying to migrate a mbr system to gpt becomes a futile effort in trial and error

Michael T.
Network Administrator II in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Macrium is a very powerful disk cloning tool. It does what it is supposed to do, and does it fast.

Kommentare: This software allowed me to have an emergency imaging solution for my office, and it was the only software that could meet my immediate needs for functionality and cost

Macrium comes with a free trial version that is just as powerful as the full version of Acronis, the main difference is that with Macrium you can clone a VM and restore it to a physical machine. When my company changed hands, we were without an imaging solution for several months and I was able to maintain my entire office with the free version.

The UI can be a little tricky to figure out if you have never used it before, but truth be told I really can't say anything bad about it.

George H.
Data Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Macrium Reflect is my tool for Disk/Drive Management

Kommentare: I'm glad Macrium allow home users to use this for free. If I need it for work, I will recommend this app.

Reflect allows me to have full control of setting up drives as well as backing them up to an image. I run multiple operating systems and Reflect allows me to set up the drives so I can load additional OS to SSD, traditional hard drives, USB drives, etc. Speed and response is very good. Can't beat the free home version.

The interface is fairly clean. You do need a certain level of knowledge to use this tool, otherwise, you can break your drives and bad things will happen :-)