The best "SNAPSHOT" Solution to Understand your eCommerce Business!

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Jonathan j S.
eCommerce Manager
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Glew has been an absolute dream to work with. We started with our rep who later transitioned to our primary support contact as well. The team is clearly passionate about the product and it shows. Thier commitment to product development and consumer education is by far my favorite aspect. They host regular webinars, not just training on the product but on bigger industry trends in understanding attribution modeling, acquisition tactics and how to incorporate this data into your decision-making and marketing plans. This is a huge step plus and helps provide the knowledge and data for you and your team to grow your business.

Vorteile: Glew.io really excels at thing - putting easy to comprehend dashboards at your fingertips with actionable insights for managing your e-commerce business. Whether it's daily reports for you to act on, or delving into rich history of reports for trends forecasts, Glew thrives in merrying in all data from your connected platforms into an easy to understand and customize report. I can quickly see inventory velocity, conversion rate trends, channel marketing gains all coming in from analytics, marketing and CMS system playing together seamlessly. What's best, it's great to share and show snippets to stakeholders with ease, but quickly make custom reports or facet down on the data for your day-to-day to find actionable insights to grow your business. This is all on top a responsive staff and tech support team that has supported us growing from 1 site to 10 sites in less than a year.

Nachteile: Like all aggregator data platforms, not everything is supported or can provide all things to all users. That said, with 3 months on the platform - Glew surprised us by regular adding new integrations and debuting a new one for Salesforce that help complete the complete Stack for us. It's worth noting, Glew does not replace your analytics platforms such as GA, Adobe or built-in reporting with your CMS. It merely enhances them and make the data digestable and multi-faceted by merging all of these sources for new analysis. This does require you have your analytics set-up correctly. So make sure GOALs, KPIs and funnels are configured correctly on the primary system or they will just give you bad data once imported into Glew.

All in one eCommerce strategy planning machine

Nihar K.
VP Business Development & Strategy

Kommentare: As an Shopify Plus Partner agency, our many merchants that are using our white labeled version of the platform (https://analytics.roswellstudios.com) provides a personal touch - which is awesome. We've dubbed it Roswell Analytics (powered by Glew Plus). It solves our merchants main problem: where should I spend my time and money to get the best ROI. Simply put - Glew provides the answer.

Vorteile: As an executive in the eCommerce ecosystem, I rarely give a platform 5 stars across the board. However when reps from the Glew platform approached me, he didn't try to sell me on the platform, he worked with me to help empower my merchants to understand how the holistic approach to analytics is the only way to strategically advance your KPIs. As a Shopify Plus Partner, Roswell Studios provides design, development AND strategy / consulting. The Glew platform has enabled us to provide a 4th dimension solution to the age old question - what is working, how and why? By connecting a dozen analytics dashboards in one central place, and combining the granular filtering, with profitability gauges (through the input of COGS) - our merchants can assess, with agility, whether to spend more on paid ads, social ads, email marketing, SEO etc. So - instead of having 7 tabs open - exporting to XLS, then using pivot tables and other madness to engage in quantitative analysis - Glew does it for you in a matter of a few clicks. Just connect your eComm platform, Google Analytics, email service provider, Ad Words, Bing Ads, Facebook, Subscription App, Shipping Platform, Rewards Platform etc. - and utilize the built in reports to get going. Custom reports are a cinch. And if our merchants need a more in depth analysis that isn't out of the box - we access MODE to engage in the BI tunnel to create super customized reports (does require development however).

Nachteile: All of the integrations can initially seem intimidating - and then understanding their attribution model (first order attribution: https://glew.io/making-sense-attribution-modeling/) - and making sense of it versus Google's attribution model (last click) when your merchants are married to GA presented some initial challenges. However, reading further into the science / understanding of the attribution models and educating our merchants proved to be difficult, but eventually rewarding.

Data made simple. Easy to use and always improving.

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Stuart W.
Digital Marketing Manager
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Responsive support, always improving the software, informative and hosting webinars that educate its users - there's a lot that I like about Glew. Their communication by email is always on point (precise and to the point) keeping you in the loop with improvements, new features, software/data changes, and upcoming features. You always are left feeling that your money is well spent with Glew improving the software and bringing out new integrations. So many more e-commerce app and software providers could learn a thing or two here about not resting on their laurels and not updating their software to keep ahead of the curve.

Vorteile: Due to the data and reports that Glew provides and brings to the surface I have quicker access to reviewing our e-commerce practices. Insights to LTV and campaigns now mean I can see what is making money long-term a hell of a lot easier and adjust our focus to those channels that are providing greater LTV per customer or better net profit margins - this also extends into brands and categories on the website. Such a report previously as a small company was time consuming and meant a job list being negatively impacted. Glew cuts that time down to just mere minutes.

Nachteile: Not that it's Glew's fault, but the fact that I'm having to pay for this software in the first place when Bigcommerce shopping cart has the data, offers 'analytics' but is not focused on the stats we need unlike Glew.

Top Notch Customer Service and Product

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Head of Analytics

Kommentare: We have some very specific needs on the enterprise side. The team at Glew is always there for us no matter how big or how small the request. Our needs are unique as we use Glew's analytics for all our clients and the Glew team has become an extension of our company. There have been several calls where their team has provided invaluable insights and expertise that has lead to numerous clients of ours being very satisfied. Working with their team has been a pleasure as they always come prepared and with solutions to our challenges.
Highly recommend their service and their team. What ever you need done they find a way to do it.

Vorteile: I come from companies who use very sophisticated systems to gather and analyze data and Glew's prebuilt data sets are very useful because they help you to think of ways to analyze you data in areas you may have not thought about before. I love the way it looks and how I am able to with their team customize it based on what our clients needs are.

Nachteile: We have a unique design that we have worked with the Glew team to put together. They have done everything we have asked of them.

Daily Snapshot

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Chris E.
Vice President of Sales
Industrieautomation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With on-line marketing and the need for results, Glew provides as easy to read, user friendly snapshot of our performance. For the price, Glew provides a cost effective ideal solution for sales and marketing. A great product from a team who provides outstanding customer service. I recommend it for all of my representatives.

Vorteile: We love the daily snapshot in our management review meetings. Each morning we receive an automated email telling us the number of visitors and quick view of sales for the day. Ideal for a quick look as to if we are winning or losing. We can always dig into the details by logging into our dashboard.

Nachteile: Some may say the daily snapshot if very basic but for me it is exactly what I need. Quick view, easy to read and if I need more details I can always dig in.

Excellent analytics service

Matt T.
Sr. Software Developer
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Glew views allow us to view everything that is going on with our business from traffic to sales, users to products. We take advantage of the Amazon and Mailchimp integrations as well. The customer service is excellent and the platform is easy to use. An essential and well like part of the management of our business.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to get at my key data, and that I can pull in data from other sources and still see everything in one view.

Nachteile: I didn't really find anything to be a drawback.

5 Star Customer Service!

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Ashley L.
Director, Human Resources
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great reporting and analytics that our key to business decisions on our E-Commerce platform. Customer service is always spot on, and I receive personal support with any reports that I need. Great product!

Nachteile: Great reporting and analytics that our key to business decisions on our E-Commerce platform. Customer service is always spot on, and I receive personal support with any reports that I need. Great product!

Great tool for our Agency

Vincent W.
Digital Marketing Analyst

Kommentare: One of the key highlights is the customer service. There is support through chat and they are usually very responsive in resolving any issues that I have.

Vorteile: Most features are fairly standard on an analytics tool like this but the biggest value for us is the ease of customer segmentation to assist us in building out re-marketing and lookalikes. The lifetime value feature also helps us benchmark success targets for our clients.

Nachteile: Most of the reporting are not customizable to our personal needs, but we are acquiring access to BI Tunnel which will solve this issue.

Glew Brings It All Together

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Chase M.
Business Strategist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Glew is an easy to implement data analytics tool for marketing teams that would like to begin utilizing their data in a meaningful way.

Nachteile: The report builder in the software could be a little better, but over all no real cons.

Best Platform for Ecommerce Attribution

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Robbie P.
Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Glew is awesome!

Vorteile: In a world of clouded data and platforms competing for conversion attribution, Glew breaks down all your data so it can be easily interpreted and you can tell where sales are really coming from.
Great monthly retention cohorts for subscription.

Nachteile: I wish Glew conversion rate calculation excluded subscription reoccuring orders.

Glew provides the overview I was looking for

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Miguel M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've always wanted one central location to see my daily performance, not only in sales numbers, but where and why those sales came in. By integrating my marketing channels (including email), i'm able to get a clear picture on where those sales came from, and how trends are affecting them.

Nachteile: The commitment period is long, but you're locked in with your price, which is good.

Love this software!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Sara G.

Kommentare: We launched our e-commerce store about 2 years ago and Glew has really helped us capture important data necessary for the growth of our business.

Vorteile: We love the ease of use of this software. It provides us with easy ability to see where our online sales are generated from. We use Glew mostly for the reporting and are able to learn buying patterns of our customers. The data that Glew provides us also allows us to send targeted emails out to customers based on what category they fall under. We have lot's of luck with sending out coupon codes to customers that haven't shopped in a specific amount of months.

Nachteile: I don't think that we have any cons to using this software.

I use Glew all day and it is awesome!

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Rich P.
Business Development Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Glew became our reporting and analytics engine and we use it constantly to run our business.

Vorteile: It is so fast and the information is quick and easy to use. Integration was smooth and fast. The support has been excellent.

Nachteile: I do not have any cons and any small tweeks I have requested have been put in a later update.

Use Glew Daily

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Alex C.
Vice President
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Use it daily and find it essential.

Vorteile: As a Shopify+ merchant I find that GLEW is far more accurate than Google Analytics and provides much more depth than Shopify reports. I love the daily reports sent via email each morning and that we have a simple easy to use place to analyze margin, costs, revenue, profit, sell through, inventory aging and much more.

Nachteile: I think the price is a bit steep, but it does add value to my business so it is what it is.

Great resource. Does more than expected

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Jordan M.
Senior Brand Executive at Goose Creek Home Fragrance
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. I have found the technical support to be extremely responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: This app has everything we need. It is easy to use and provides all the needed reporting to run a successful e-commerce business

Nachteile: There are no cons. I have not had any regrets adding this app. Very helpful.

Best tool for small to medium ecommerce businesses.

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After using Glew for over a year now my experience has been really positive. The account management with support team is always excellent.

Vorteile: What I like most about Glew is their preloaded customer segmentation and LTV for each audience. We're able to rapidly pull segments of our audiences and load them into FB ad manager with ease. This gives us greater flexibility in creating look alike audiences while scaling paid FB spend.

Nachteile: I wish we had more direct access to cohorts on a running 12 month basis. It would really help small brands better understand the quality of the customers they're acquiring and if their retention efforts are working properly.

Great all-in-one tool!

Leon L.
Senior eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great tool for a daily snapshot across ecomm channels and easy insights into Facebook ad performance.

Nachteile: No immediate cons - some metrics lack date sorting, etc. and I think the Shopify integration could go deeper but this is an awesome product.

Super easy to use!

Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Taylor L.
Director of E-Commerce
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer support experience and the support staff has been super helpful with the 3 brands I have launched on the platform.

Vorteile: Makes data easy to access, analyze, and share across departments.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to customize reports a bit more.

Glew gives amazing insights

Joshua B.
Digital Specialist
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As an agency with this gives amazing insight and actionable information across a wide range of channels and clients. The native integration Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Big Commerce, Dot Mailer are a great feature. The support team over at Glew are alway happy to help and give great trainig.

Nachteile: Only a small con but there's isn't a link to Google Webmasters' Data

Glew Review

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
James R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far it has been great. It is pricey but it does do a lot. And the support is amazing.

Vorteile: It's easy to use, has lots of historical data and easy ways to compare different time periods and year over year. Love the details it shows on the products and all that it integrates with too

Nachteile: Kind of pricey for reporting software in my opinion. especially compared to what we used to use.

Great Product

Mark B.
Digital Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We find this is a great tool for people who don't have a history working with BI tools

Vorteile: It comes configured out of the box so people don't have to waste time working out what reports they would like built

Nachteile: I think if you understand how the product is positioned in this market and you consider how much it costs, there really are no cons

Invaluable inventory insights

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Operations Manager
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer support as well - also occasionally provides free and helpful webinars.

Vorteile: My company was looking for a more intuitive way to track sales (and non-sales) in our inventory system - Glew offers an exportable file with all the information we needed. It does much, much more, but this simple tool has already proven invaluable.

Nachteile: There's a lot to take in with Glew - it has many incredible uses but sometimes its hard to know where to start. They offer a Glew Academy via YouTube, etc. but it's not always easy to follow along (or get to the meat and potatoes of what you want to know).

Great insights with great support!

Erinn H.
Account Supervisor

Kommentare: The entire experience was great! The tool and team are very helpful!

Vorteile: I liked how easy it was to navigate with little to know training.

Nachteile: Sometimes manipulating the data for custom problems became troublesome.

Super easy to use analytics software!

Tim M.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really helping us track key metrics over time

Vorteile: Daily email, customer segmentation and LTV

Nachteile: Still working on some ways to segment customers

A Business Tool That I Would Recommend

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Priya R.
Data Analyst
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a useful product, gives me an hourly breakdown of revenue generated that I monitor daily. Would have loved to have made more use out of its functions at the company.

Vorteile: The daily email snapshot of Revenue, AOV, Refunds and other key metrics. The customer segmentation functions and cost manager section.

Nachteile: I don't feel like it pulls Ad Spend or email marketing data correctly. Customer service has had a hard time figuring out why Glew can't pull revenue data for Mailchimp campaigns that include A/B tests.