Über Sentry Login

Die Lösung für den Passwortschutz, um einen nur für Mitglieder möglichen Zugang zu deiner Website zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über Sentry Login

Very easy to use, no special skills of programist required.

Bewertungen zu Sentry Login

4,9

Sentry Login hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sentry Login bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul

FANTASTIC AND PROFESSIONAL!!

Kommentare: Affordability, functionality, and fast customer service.

This software, if installed properly, works exactly like it's supposed to. The customer service is fast and friendly, and will do anything to help you. Did I mention how low the cost is vs. other services?

I wish the Sentry Login website allowed you to edit much more about the style of the popup, the profile pages for subscribers, and creating a login button customizer as well.

Cheryl
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Excellent software

Kommentare: Great experience, and I have this used this software for several years.

The software was easy to install, and I am do not consider myself a tech savvy person! Also, the technical support was great. Whenever I needed help, I receive an email response almost immediately. The software was great for my website because I could monitor who and when people logged on, which was a great plus for me.

I did not have any problems with the software at all and have no negatives to comment on.

Gregory
Director in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SentryLogin let me down

Kommentare: SentryLogin helped make this teaching tool possible. Now, it is refusing to help keep it viable. I will have to move to another platform.

I love the fact that I could create a membership site quickly without a lot of programming. I have been a Sentry customers since 2018 and have always been impressed by the customer service, which tended to be quick to resolve any problems.

SentryLogin will not help deal with an issue that is absolutely crucial to the survival of my company. I have used simple PHP POSTs to enter information into a database. Two days ago, the POST function stopped working. The only advice I got was to change the POSTS to GETs. Which would take hundreds of hours.

Naomi
Coach, Writer & Teacher in UK

The ONLY software you need to build an amazing membership site!

Kommentare: Everything I just shared in my review!

I literally cannot say enough about Sentry Login. From the ease of use and set up, to the incredible customer service just an email away, it truly is the only software you need to build yourself a fully-functioning, well-protected membership site. I've run multiple programs through this software for over 18 months now, and continue to do so to this day. It also won't be beaten on price! Well worth every penny. If you're looking to build a member's site, look no further than Sentry Login!

There's nothing I don't like about Sentry Login. However, to make it even MORE functional, I'd love the opportunity to play around with how my members make payments, for example, a trial month of my program for X dollars, which automatically switches to the normal amount after 30 days.

Joe
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

The Best!

Kommentare: Because of SentryLogin I now have a one-stop resource that manages my users credentials, security for my site, and manages subscription payments. They're a huge help!

Sentry Login is reliable, consistent, their support team is very responsive. They've helped me customize their tools very quickly, and when I had an odd request a few years in they helped immediately. Very thankful I found this software.

No cons; the software is easy to use and their team is helpful.

Sheila
Senior Admin in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Sentry Login since about 2005, it is definitely a great login system

Kommentare: Without Sentry Login, we would literally have no income from our site membership.

The best part is that you can have unlimited members for a total cost of per month. Way cheaper than Memberspace and others like it.

One problem is just aesthetic, some of the interior admin pages are old-style, while most are new-style, but I think they are fixing it. Everything works, that's the important thing.

Craig
President in USA

So easy to set up! Very adaptable to personal preference. Customer service is seriously A++!!!

I am not very computer savvy and I had no problem doing the advanced coding thanks to the detailed instructions provided. Technicians were available SAME DAY to help design a more personalized feel to registration forms and other Sentry-generated pages (such as the member profile, thank you page, messaging page, etc). But MOST OF ALL the Customer Service is EXTRAORDINARY. It's such a fresh breath of air to receive pleasant, personable, detailed, AND prompt professional help when you need it. Thanks to Customer Solutions staff, for great service!

I honestly don't see anything I'm not fond of. If I absolutely have to pick something that I find least satisfactory I guess I'll say that the little door icon did not match up perfectly with the look of my website... but I was helped by Customer Solutions to simply remove the icon, and I like it like that best, anyway.

Austin
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sentry Login is a godsend for Squarespace users

Kommentare: It's also worth mentioning that their customer service is lighting fast. Any faster and it would feel a little creepy, frankly.

It's stupid-easy to set up, as in, less than twenty minutes for full functionality. It does a great job of locking off content that I need locked off and giving me the ability to gatekeep who gets to see it. For the price and ease, I can't imagine how it could be better.

Uhh... I guess that I have to pay for it? I mean, it's one of the few software items where it does exactly what it says exactly how it promises, so I don't know what I wouldn't like about it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Instant payments to our wordpress site

Ease of integration for us meant we could focus on business as seamless payments are taken care of.

It could support more blogging platforms e.r Wix

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Like having an in-house paywall Developer

While the features of this paywall service provider may be shy of enterprise level pay wall features every now and then, the customer service truly makes up for it with personal service.

This pay wall service provider may lack in some areas, but it is not enough to substantiate a competitive disadvantage.

Nicholas
Operations in USA

Amazing, Easy to Setup, Easy to use, easy to test, Very responsive Customer Support

I am using squarespace and needed a quick way to make customer portals and protect those pages from views from outside people. It seems to work perfectly. I have no complains whatsoever.

It's awesome. Just try it. There's nothing wrong with it. If you find something wrong with it, customer support responds within a matter of minutes.

Chief Executive Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Simple Service

Kommentare: customer service was great. Very simple, got responses right away even on the weekend.

I like that it has stripe and that it was very straight forward plain English to intergrade into my squarespace.

0 cons. It was straight forward and very simple

Leandro
Teacher in Japan
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sentry Login Review

The software is very user-friendly and affordable. I think it is one of the safest log in site I've seen.

Customization of codes is somehow a puzzle to me.

Growth Lead in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous customer support

My experience is mostly with respect to support. Their customer service is very responsive and truly helpful.

Paata
Artdirector in Georgien
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sentrylogin review

Kommentare: Very usefull for doing work shortly. Fast and easy

Very easy to use, no special skills of programist required.

Dimension. It is square. You have to everything puf in square sise. Is not always suitable.