Used to be Good

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Ian M.
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What used to be good has now dwindled and I will look forward to the next runner up.

Vorteile: What I like about this software is that it does provide information that I sometimes cannot find on Google.

Nachteile: Following the fall of 123People, Pipl quickly took the lead, improving their software and allowing me to find information that I either could not find on Google, or was more difficult. However, the site seems to be slipping over the last year or so. I find information isn't as readily available as it once was. But moreso, the robot security protocols requiring the user to click and verify that we are not robots, then having to select images related to a topic, that never seem to work. It is frustrating and time consuming having to do this three or four times each time I click into the site. Pipl has fallen from the top of my list of resources to the bottom!

An easy to use people finder that is free to use yet potent.

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Santiago D.
Developer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used it to find out if people met thru internet was real or fake. It worked well on most cases.

Vorteile: It's ease of use is unparalled, you just land at the site, punch a name and optional location and it will search for the most likely searched person. It works wonders and it's no surprise many HR departments are using it while screening the possible recruits.

Nachteile: As of now, if your IP sends too many people searches, it will block the IP for a day or so, something that was not implemented before.

Easy and quick data appending service

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Operations
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Their match rate and accuracy are well above industry standard. They were also very communicative throughout our initial conversations and onboarding for use. Overall we're very happy with our use of Pipl and will continue to use them in the future based on data quality that they provide. We are also looking in to using their API to avoid manual exchange of data.

Nachteile: It's a pretty straightforward product so not a whole lot to hate. It would be great if they provided us with access on their website for a 'do it yourself' option as opposed to going back and forth with them but their API will greatly reduce this issue.

I use it to find more information about the person Im looking. For example: phones, email address.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Denise U.
marketing director

Vorteile: What I like the most is that I can find the middle initial for the person. And maybe its useful for guessing the email address.

Nachteile: What I like the least is that the phone numbers that are written are not good phones. At least, thats what happened to me.

Great social media / hard to find information

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Private Investigator

Vorteile: PIPL is a great tool for searching social networks and lesser known sites when people searching. Information is very accurate.

Nachteile: I signed up for the free trial. I don't think the information is worth it.

deep people data

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Director of Product Innovation

Kommentare: Good for building ABM campaigns using advanced segmentation available from all the additional data components that become available from the product

Vorteile: very good coverage of people data for building customer personas for sales and marketing. The data is really deep provides locations, past employment histories of key executives for B2B sales. Also access to API directly loads into our CRM. Good for ABM.

Nachteile: Can become expensive to use if the house list is very large.

Free to use!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Leonel Z.
Independent

Vorteile: What I like the most is that is free to use! I use it to find more information about someone that I'm looking for.

Nachteile: Overall we're very happy with the software Pipl and we will continue to use it in the future...

Help people fill out your forms...

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Tomasz M.
Senior Web Developer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Or at least that's what I'm using Pippl for. If you can provide me with your email address, I can use their data to cross-reference the email and retrieve other social media profiles, phone numbers addresses and more. Gotta love it.

Nachteile: I wasn't too pleased with the forced "interview process" and the constant follow ups of "when are you planning to start using it more". Stop rushing me. :)

Very intesting

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Renzo M.
Investigator
Strafverfolgung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They have a very good databases. Very useful.

Nachteile: Pipl pro is quite expensive and I don't understand where they collect their datas

Unreliable

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Glenda M.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Terrible....my own I formation was not correct

Vorteile: The site is not reliable some info on the site is incorrect
Nothing is reliable

Nachteile: Full of inaccuracies....people with same names information are linked together and not a true view of ones information

I don't recommend it!

Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Claudio U.
Arquitect

Vorteile: What I like the most about this software is that it gives you more information about an specific person.

Nachteile: What I like the least about this software is that the information given (like phone numbers) is incorrect.

Great for finding info about people

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Client & Business Development Manager

Kommentare: Finding info on people

Vorteile: Returned a lot of results and was able to easily find the person I was looking for.

Nachteile: Not all the details are available and not all the results are good.