Filtern nach:

Über SiteGuru

Ein SEO-Lösung, dank welcher du einen kostenlosen Website-Check durchführen und deine Website auf Verbesserungen und Gebrauchsprobleme hin analysieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über SiteGuru

Remco T.
Remco T.
Consultant in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Very easy to use and Great Insights

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to use platform that offers good insights where you can act upon

Clean and Easy User interface Support is fast and to the point How the SEO to do list is presented, great insights on how to improve

For one of the site i use the software for it results in many 429 - Too many requests , can not change the crawling speed

Nathan V.
Nathan V.
SEO Specialist in Niederlande

Monitor and improve your website performance with SiteGuru

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As mentioned before, SiteGuru is always on top of current developments and that's what I love about it. And the advice is just plain and simple so even my clients can understand it.

Tools for website performance can be quite geeky and not user friendly. Sometimes they lack in intuitive user interface, othertimes they might give you advice that you don't understand because there's jargon being used. SiteGuru improves all of that and is a very user friendly tool to find advice on what to improve on your website. And SiteGuru is always in development and on top of current developments. When Google announced the Core Web Vitals, there was a Core Web Vitals check in SiteGuru just a few days later.

Listen, we all like to get the goodies for free or at least cheap. I can't say SiteGuru is cheap because it isn't. But no useful tool is actually. Compared to ContentKing, which I have used too, it's definitely cheaper although it's not really fair to compare the two. That said, SiteGuru is definitely worth the money, it's just that we all like it cheaper, don't we?

Rob J.
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I signed up for Site Guru but never received my assessment.

Kommentare: I rated this as neutral because I never go the initial assessment.

The website sounded like it was easy to use and the assessment would take just a few minutes. The services that the website advertise were what I was looking for.

I never got the assessment back from the website. I did get a couple of follow-up emails, but not the assessment I was promise.

Antwort von SiteGuru

Hi Rob, thanks for letting us know, and we're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the report. Normally you'll get an email notification once the check is done, so you can view the report online. I see your report is ready now, so as soon as you log in, you'll see it.

Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Design, Selbstständig

Daily SEO Go To

Kommentare: When asked "what is the best tool?" The answer is "the one you use the most". I already own several, more robust SEO tools, but SiteGuru is the one I use every day. It gets the important fundamental jobs done very well, and makes it a pleasure.

Seamless, zero code integration. Beautiful, in-depth and easy to understand dashboard

Could use more integrations with analytic software other than Google. Downloadable reports are lacking polish.

James E.
James E.
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Siteguru is on the Path to SEO Enlightenment

Kommentare: Yes, if there was an automated way to fix problems such as with a virus checker that comes up and shows an issue and then gives the option to fix the issue automatically or manually, that would be awesome. eg. It flags "use fewer JavaScript files" and you select automatically and it shows the file to delete and asks "Are you sure?" If you choose manually it will open the suggested issue and you can take care of it your self. Also, with things such as headings and H tags, the same thing. Pages are too slow - it will show the specific reasons and will delete issues or you can handle manually.

What I like most about SiteGuru is the amount of data it returns with suggestions to fix the SEO issues that your site may be experiencing. It's nice that it sends updates on your sites performance as it crawls your site on a consistent basis.

What I like the least about this software is that although it provides a tremendous amount of data regarding issues to be updated on your sites that are enabled, it does not provide any automation in solving the issues. However, you can link to find out more about any issue it flags. Many of the flag issues I have resolved keep showing such as website language, length of metadata, etc. This is frustrating when an issue is fixed and I'm still flagged. I'm using Siteguru along side another program to try to interrupt what is actually a problem.

Mohamed E.
Sales in Ägypten
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So flexible

It's so easy to use it probably it's so very nice to use

It's not difficult I advise anyone to use it

Antwort von SiteGuru

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Mohamed, glad you like SiteGuru!

Engineer 3 in USA
Telekommunikation

This is a good tool to have, it helps you keep up to date on your sites

There are a few features that help you maintain your site and keep it compliant. Among them are the quality and SSL alerts.

This is a SAAS application. Like all SAAS apps your at the mercy of their servers and hosting. The site crawling is slower than I'd like, especially the 1st time.

Sanjay B.
Sanjay B.
C.E.O. in Indien

I am a subscriber of siteguru.co it is one of the best investment of mine.

Kommentare: optimized my sites

This software tells me about all the shortcomings on my site and how to over come them.It educates me on SEO in a simple and easy language

I wish the software did all the things itself, without telling me to do it? Just wishful thinking.

Stuart S.
Stuart S.
CEO / Senior Producer in Kanada
Medienproduktion

Siteguru helps with keeping track of our website and what we need to update.

Kommentare: Siteguru helps us find adjustments for our SEO/website that we may not have realized or been aware of from other services we use.

Siteguru is very straightforward and explains things very easily so it's easy to use. You don't need too much of a background in websites/seo knowledge as Siteguru is very clear on what to do and why to do it.

We have yet to try the paid service because we currently use other services, but we plan on potentially switching over to Siteguru once we have the opportunity to see what our needs our.

Arn B.
Arn B.
Investor in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode

Great easy to read & understand reporting.

I don't have the time (or depth of knowledge) to study the minute detail, so I just love the plain, simple & actionable report Siteguru gives me. I can interpret easily & go in and fix my site in minutes.

Too many people are finding out about it, my competition can't be far behind! I haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.

Durai J.
Premiuminfo.org in Indien
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SiteGuru Website Audit Tool – Boost your SEO

Run a methodical SEO audit for the site audit, it also detects the usability problems & technical issues on your website. Analyses and compare the rank of your website with other competitor websites. It not only analyzing one page but analyzes your complete website along with your competitor’s website. Few other highlights of SiteGuru SEO Analyzer: Detects and fix SEO problems present on your website Spot the usability issues on your website & get rid of them. Fix all the technical problems present on your website Notify you about your website health every week Mobile friendly Scan your complete website for the most vital technicalities Boost meta descriptions, titles of your pages, 404 or broken links, semantic structure etc…

None I feel like its more than enough for the money we have provided to Siteguru.

CTO in Italien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite tool when building a new website

Among all SEO-related tools I’ve tried, this is one of the most intuitive. It has a clean, straightforward UI and it’s very easy to use. It gives accurate reports and I love how the feedback it gives is actionable and will give you immediate returns in terms of optimization and performance.

It still has some bugs, albeit very minor ones. Customer support has always been amazing in my experience, so this is not really an issue.

Kristy M.
IT Manager in Kanada
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use product, made it quick to set up and get going.

The easiness of it. It didn't take a million calls to Customer Support to get going. I probably could have had an intern set it up without a problem.

The cost. It's a bit expensive, but in the end you're paying for the ease of use, I guess. If it means more time spent working and less spent installing/setting up, I'm ok with the cost.

Brent R.
Brent R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A super easy to use SEO audit tool

Kommentare: I'm happy with it. I'll use it, even if it's lacking some things, because it's an easy way to get a quick audit and fix the most important issues on a per-page basis.

I love how clean everything is. You can see what is going on for all your pages. Probably the best feature is the ability to select a page and see everything wrong on just that page. Most audit tools tell you all the problems of a site broke down by problem, and they give you a list of pages that suffer from that problem. But you can't select a page and see just the problems for that page. Siteguru lets you do that. Overall, it's a very very easy to use tool with a super clean layout.

It's really not as detailed as many other SEO audit tools out there. It has all the essentials, but lacks things like content analysis, deeper internal linking analysis, and other items. Of course, Siteguru is more affordable than most audit tools, but if you want a complete site audit, you will find some things missing here.

Business Consultant in USA

Was helpful

Kommentare: We enjoyed the easy of use.

This software was easy to use, and that was the thing I liked best about the product. Easy of use is a feature very important to a team like ours, and with it being super easy, our team felt that was the most positive piece of usage. We enjoyed that very much.

The cost of this software was the thing that I liked least. Felt it was a tad pricey, and there for didn't like that aspectf

Artist in USA
Supermärkte, Selbstständig

Great for checking your SEO

Easy to use and it has improved my SEO a lot.

The cost. It's a bit expensive in my opinion.

Anne-mae O.
owner in Niederlande

Very easy to work with, especially voor someone who isn't familiair with SEO tooling.

Easy to use. With scoring each page I'm able to decide where to begin. The scorecard also motivates to constantly improve you're website.

It can be a a bid overwhelming when you see how much work has to be done if each page needs work to do. Maybe it would help to start with 5 bullet points of which issues should be resolved first as the can make a big difference.

Marshall E.
Marshall E.
CEO in USA

Great Reports and Planning - Confusing Pricing

I really like the in-depth SEO reports, Site Health Check, Action Items, and marketing plan. The reports are easy to deliver to my customers and can be generated automatically.

The pricing is confusing and the across client "max limit" reached makes my own backbilling hell to figure out. Some of the additional features like Backlinks are confusing.

Tomasz M.
Tomasz M.
Senior Web Developer in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for those seeking perfection

Kommentare: Using SiteGuru as a sister software for Moz.com. We're paying for Moz.com significantly more, yet still, it's missing some of the intuitive way of locating and fixing code bugs, and standard issues. I feel Moz should probably acquire SiteGuru, and implement all the missing features, but in the meantime SiteGuru is the must if you're looking to make sure your webpages are 100% healthy.

The best thing here was the fact that the software scans all the standard stuff as the other softwares out there such as page titles, descriptions, redirects and 404 pages, but I tremendously enjoyed report on the valid HTML (via w3.org) and alt tags for all images out there. This software really rocks and the support person is amazing. Oh, and the UX is very clean unlike a lot of programs out there, this one is very easy to understand and follow logically without any tutorials.

It had few bugs when I first used it. They might actually be fixed right now as I wasn't able to recreate any of the top of my head, but all in all I was immensely happy with the value of the software.

Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love that they send out emails letting me know the issues on my site so I can be aware.

Sends you emails often Tells you what needs to be done to improve SEO - meta descriptions missing or that need improvement and on how many pages Clean interface Great for simple technical review

Awesomeness score isn't the best name for the health of my site but that's just a personal preference.

Charles L.
Web manager in Singapur
Computer-Hardware

Easy to use and check

Email notification is a savior for us to ensure that our website is updated properly. One stop checking is also another important feature.

The interface is not very intuitive. It can be improved further for better user experience. Also for mobile version so that we can check while we are outside.

Richard R.
Owner/President in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software, Know Where All of Your Sites Stand!

Kommentare: Tells me both good and bad and where I need to improve...

The software is very accurate and lets me know where I stand both good and need improvement areas. Makes my job easier (0:

Used to get daily reports which have been reduced to less frequent. Would prefer to go back to daily reports or have the option to.

Kryss S.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great software. easy to use.

I loVE HOW IT INDEXES MY pages and advises my strengths and weaknesses on my site. I enjoy thAT IT gives me information about keywords to use.

it does not index all of my pages. It does not tell me what words are weak. It does not suggest better titles when a title is not strong enough

Zach B.
Vice President in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The site has given me 10x more SEO insight than any other tool on the web

Very accurate analysis... helps you drill down to all of the micro-issues of your site. By using SiteGuru I was able to improve our site from 56% to 85%.

I guess the thing that I like least is that it's not an application but browser-based. It would be great if SiteGuru could be an App.

Christian K.
CEO in Deutschland

Best tool to optimize your website

Kommentare: It helps me a lot when optimising websites.

With Siteguru I can check and optimize several websites with just one click. It's fast and it already helped me a lot.

Results are sometime a little bit difficult to understand, especially when it comes to integration of external tools like Google Maps.