Über SiteGuru

Ein SEO-Lösung, dank welcher du einen kostenlosen Website-Check durchführen und deine Website auf Verbesserungen und Gebrauchsprobleme hin analysieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über SiteGuru

It didn't take a million calls to Customer Support to get going.

I don't like that it tries to stop my email subscription when i'm not visiting site.

Bewertungen zu SiteGuru

SiteGuru hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SiteGuru bereits verwendet?

Remco
Remco
Consultant in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Very easy to use and Great Insights

Kommentare: Very easy to use platform that offers good insights where you can act upon

Clean and Easy User interface Support is fast and to the point How the SEO to do list is presented, great insights on how to improve

For one of the site i use the software for it results in many 429 - Too many requests , can not change the crawling speed

Nathan
Nathan
SEO Specialist in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monitor and improve your website performance with SiteGuru

Kommentare: As mentioned before, SiteGuru is always on top of current developments and that's what I love about it. And the advice is just plain and simple so even my clients can understand it.

Tools for website performance can be quite geeky and not user friendly. Sometimes they lack in intuitive user interface, othertimes they might give you advice that you don't understand because there's jargon being used. SiteGuru improves all of that and is a very user friendly tool to find advice on what to improve on your website. And SiteGuru is always in development and on top of current developments. When Google announced the Core Web Vitals, there was a Core Web Vitals check in SiteGuru just a few days later.

Listen, we all like to get the goodies for free or at least cheap. I can't say SiteGuru is cheap because it isn't. But no useful tool is actually. Compared to ContentKing, which I have used too, it's definitely cheaper although it's not really fair to compare the two. That said, SiteGuru is definitely worth the money, it's just that we all like it cheaper, don't we?

Richard
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO Auditing With Clearly Laid Out Actions

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. It is part of my weekly SEO regimen and makes my job a whole lot simpler.

The title says it all really. Siteguru runs an audit weekly and I can check all the main onpage factors quickly and easily. I can then choose to take action on the most important ones, thus making sure I am constantly improving the SEO of my customers sites.

Nothing to complain about really. I like it all.

Rob
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I signed up for Site Guru but never received my assessment.

Kommentare: I rated this as neutral because I never go the initial assessment.

The website sounded like it was easy to use and the assessment would take just a few minutes. The services that the website advertise were what I was looking for.

I never got the assessment back from the website. I did get a couple of follow-up emails, but not the assessment I was promise.

Antwort von SiteGuru

Hi Rob, thanks for letting us know, and we're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the report. Normally you'll get an email notification once the check is done, so you can view the report online. I see your report is ready now, so as soon as you log in, you'll see it.

Anil
Founder/CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The SEO Tool that I Always Come Back to!

Kommentare: It's pleasure and a breeze using SiteGuru :-)

SiteGuru is simple SEO audit tool full of useful features, clean interface, easy to find all the key SEO metrics we need fast.The menus are logically named and layed out with sub-menus that make sense to me.SiteGuru also provides a SEO to-do list on the dashboard with each item clickable for me to find out what I need to do to fix issues easily as they provide very good guidance. Once I think a problem is fixed, it allows me to refresh or check for that issue without running a full audit again. It's easy, fast, and simple.I use it often and come back to it eventually when I use other tools I have which either feels complicated or not giving enough guidance and feel stuck.Been using it for more than a year and they have developed the app a lot in terms of UI and UX.After their initial launch, I had a few questions and found some bugs but they responded to all my customer support questions within a day and fixed them all.Highly recommended.

I don't have anything that I dislike about SiteGuru.Their SEO audit reports feature has come a long ways. It generates a printable report. It would be great if we could get PDF and/or WORD/PowerPoint format reports export options.The scheduled reports and custom templates for reports would be great when they release it. Looks like it will be released soon.

Riccardo
Creative Director in Italien
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely intuitive SEO solution

Kommentare: Great tool with amazing SEO features at an extremely competitive price. Best SEO solution overall.

It gives you a great overview of the actual SEO status of your target website and gives you many tips about how to make it perform better.

You are not able to make a single-page audit, you will always need to scan the full site.

Antwort von SiteGuru

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review Riccardo! Please note that from the page report, you can always rescan individual pages without doing a full audit.

Lisa
Lisa
Design, Selbstständig

Daily SEO Go To

Kommentare: When asked "what is the best tool?" The answer is "the one you use the most". I already own several, more robust SEO tools, but SiteGuru is the one I use every day. It gets the important fundamental jobs done very well, and makes it a pleasure.

Seamless, zero code integration. Beautiful, in-depth and easy to understand dashboard

Could use more integrations with analytic software other than Google. Downloadable reports are lacking polish.

Ankush
Ankush
Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to understand SEO insights

Kommentare: Overall the tool is easy to use with a helpful founder. The team is continuously adding new details. I really like the simplicity of insights provided!

1. Understanding SEO related suggestions can be difficult; however SiteGuru makes this process by providing suggestions in a simple to understand language 2. All the suggestions are categorized and organized, thus making it easy to focus on a particular kind of suggestion and implement improvements 3. Gives details of page ranking too

Nothing really to not like. I tried the trial and immediately purchased the tool

Sanjay
Sanjay
C.E.O. in Indien

I am a subscriber of siteguru.co it is one of the best investment of mine.

Kommentare: optimized my sites

This software tells me about all the shortcomings on my site and how to over come them.It educates me on SEO in a simple and easy language

I wish the software did all the things itself, without telling me to do it? Just wishful thinking.

Ritch
Ritch
Tech Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The best seo tool to clean up a website seo issues

Kommentare: Amazing

How fast and easy it is to use.its really neat

Keyword research. I still have to keep a tool like moz or spyfu around

James
James
Marketing Director in USA

Siteguru is on the Path to SEO Enlightenment

Kommentare: Yes, if there was an automated way to fix problems such as with a virus checker that comes up and shows an issue and then gives the option to fix the issue automatically or manually, that would be awesome. eg. It flags "use fewer JavaScript files" and you select automatically and it shows the file to delete and asks "Are you sure?" If you choose manually it will open the suggested issue and you can take care of it your self. Also, with things such as headings and H tags, the same thing. Pages are too slow - it will show the specific reasons and will delete issues or you can handle manually.

What I like most about SiteGuru is the amount of data it returns with suggestions to fix the SEO issues that your site may be experiencing. It's nice that it sends updates on your sites performance as it crawls your site on a consistent basis.

What I like the least about this software is that although it provides a tremendous amount of data regarding issues to be updated on your sites that are enabled, it does not provide any automation in solving the issues. However, you can link to find out more about any issue it flags. Many of the flag issues I have resolved keep showing such as website language, length of metadata, etc. This is frustrating when an issue is fixed and I'm still flagged. I'm using Siteguru along side another program to try to interrupt what is actually a problem.

Durai
Premiuminfo.org in Indien
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SiteGuru Website Audit Tool – Boost your SEO

Run a methodical SEO audit for the site audit, it also detects the usability problems & technical issues on your website. Analyses and compare the rank of your website with other competitor websites. It not only analyzing one page but analyzes your complete website along with your competitor’s website. Few other highlights of SiteGuru SEO Analyzer: Detects and fix SEO problems present on your website Spot the usability issues on your website & get rid of them. Fix all the technical problems present on your website Notify you about your website health every week Mobile friendly Scan your complete website for the most vital technicalities Boost meta descriptions, titles of your pages, 404 or broken links, semantic structure etc…

None I feel like its more than enough for the money we have provided to Siteguru.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite tool when building a new website

Among all SEO-related tools I’ve tried, this is one of the most intuitive. It has a clean, straightforward UI and it’s very easy to use. It gives accurate reports and I love how the feedback it gives is actionable and will give you immediate returns in terms of optimization and performance.

It still has some bugs, albeit very minor ones. Customer support has always been amazing in my experience, so this is not really an issue.

Kristy
IT Manager in Kanada
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use product, made it quick to set up and get going.

The easiness of it. It didn't take a million calls to Customer Support to get going. I probably could have had an intern set it up without a problem.

The cost. It's a bit expensive, but in the end you're paying for the ease of use, I guess. If it means more time spent working and less spent installing/setting up, I'm ok with the cost.

Brent
Brent
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A super easy to use SEO audit tool

Kommentare: I'm happy with it. I'll use it, even if it's lacking some things, because it's an easy way to get a quick audit and fix the most important issues on a per-page basis.

I love how clean everything is. You can see what is going on for all your pages. Probably the best feature is the ability to select a page and see everything wrong on just that page. Most audit tools tell you all the problems of a site broke down by problem, and they give you a list of pages that suffer from that problem. But you can't select a page and see just the problems for that page. Siteguru lets you do that. Overall, it's a very very easy to use tool with a super clean layout.

It's really not as detailed as many other SEO audit tools out there. It has all the essentials, but lacks things like content analysis, deeper internal linking analysis, and other items. Of course, Siteguru is more affordable than most audit tools, but if you want a complete site audit, you will find some things missing here.

Was helpful

Kommentare: We enjoyed the easy of use.

This software was easy to use, and that was the thing I liked best about the product. Easy of use is a feature very important to a team like ours, and with it being super easy, our team felt that was the most positive piece of usage. We enjoyed that very much.

The cost of this software was the thing that I liked least. Felt it was a tad pricey, and there for didn't like that aspectf

Supermärkte, Selbstständig

Great for checking your SEO

Easy to use and it has improved my SEO a lot.

The cost. It's a bit expensive in my opinion.

Anne-Mae
owner in Niederlande

Very easy to work with, especially voor someone who isn't familiair with SEO tooling.

Easy to use. With scoring each page I'm able to decide where to begin. The scorecard also motivates to constantly improve you're website.

It can be a a bid overwhelming when you see how much work has to be done if each page needs work to do. Maybe it would help to start with 5 bullet points of which issues should be resolved first as the can make a big difference.

Marshall
Marshall
CEO in USA

Great Reports and Planning - Confusing Pricing

I really like the in-depth SEO reports, Site Health Check, Action Items, and marketing plan. The reports are easy to deliver to my customers and can be generated automatically.

The pricing is confusing and the across client "max limit" reached makes my own backbilling hell to figure out. Some of the additional features like Backlinks are confusing.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

SEO Tool from SiteGuru

Kommentare: I used SiteGuru for analyzing websites and monitoring linkling strategy, and I follow my keywords rank.

It is easy to use SiteGuru, it has well designed dashboard to use for marketers.

SiteGuru has many features but they can develop the tool about SEO perspective to get more insight.

Tomasz
Tomasz
Senior Web Developer in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for those seeking perfection

Kommentare: Using SiteGuru as a sister software for Moz.com. We're paying for Moz.com significantly more, yet still, it's missing some of the intuitive way of locating and fixing code bugs, and standard issues. I feel Moz should probably acquire SiteGuru, and implement all the missing features, but in the meantime SiteGuru is the must if you're looking to make sure your webpages are 100% healthy.

The best thing here was the fact that the software scans all the standard stuff as the other softwares out there such as page titles, descriptions, redirects and 404 pages, but I tremendously enjoyed report on the valid HTML (via w3.org) and alt tags for all images out there. This software really rocks and the support person is amazing. Oh, and the UX is very clean unlike a lot of programs out there, this one is very easy to understand and follow logically without any tutorials.

It had few bugs when I first used it. They might actually be fixed right now as I wasn't able to recreate any of the top of my head, but all in all I was immensely happy with the value of the software.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love that they send out emails letting me know the issues on my site so I can be aware.

Sends you emails often Tells you what needs to be done to improve SEO - meta descriptions missing or that need improvement and on how many pages Clean interface Great for simple technical review

Awesomeness score isn't the best name for the health of my site but that's just a personal preference.

Charles
Web manager in Singapur
Computer-Hardware

Easy to use and check

Email notification is a savior for us to ensure that our website is updated properly. One stop checking is also another important feature.

The interface is not very intuitive. It can be improved further for better user experience. Also for mobile version so that we can check while we are outside.

Richard
Owner/President in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software, Know Where All of Your Sites Stand!

Kommentare: Tells me both good and bad and where I need to improve...

The software is very accurate and lets me know where I stand both good and need improvement areas. Makes my job easier (0:

Used to get daily reports which have been reduced to less frequent. Would prefer to go back to daily reports or have the option to.

KRYSS
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great software. easy to use.

I loVE HOW IT INDEXES MY pages and advises my strengths and weaknesses on my site. I enjoy thAT IT gives me information about keywords to use.

it does not index all of my pages. It does not tell me what words are weak. It does not suggest better titles when a title is not strong enough