TouchBase Mail Bewertungen

von TouchBase

5 / 5 7 Bewertungen
TouchBase Mail

Personal Attention from Highly Competent Boutique Operation, Delivering Our 1 Million+ Emails Daily

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Andrew D.
Chief Strategy Officer

Kommentare: We send 1 million+ emails daily, charging advertisers significant amounts to appear in our email newsletter. Our entire business depends on delivering email. We've used both MailChimp and SendGrid before. They don't just send our emails for us, they support our business with attention and care.

Vorteile: TouchBase delivers on several levels: (1) personal attention (their CEO was on a call with me on Thanksgiving this year to make sure a very important mailer went out perfectly...and also made sure our Black Friday email went out flawlessly); (2) pricing; and (3) confidence in knowing that TouchBase is not sending lists on behalf of anyone and everyone--they're very strict with on-boarding new clients and make sure that new clients don't harm current senders' reputation by sending spam with the TouchBase service.

Nachteile: At first, it was a "Con," but now we see it was the right move. They were strict with adding our large list (1 Million+ emails at this time) to the software gradually instead of all at once. They said it would help keep delivery rates higher and earn us a better reputation with mail platforms as we scaled up to our full database. We're really pleased now, as we see really high delivery rates and really low bounce rates (for example, 870,011 emails sent to one of our lists had only 24 bounces a couple days ago).

TouchBase make email marketing fun

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Stefanie B.
Director of Online Marketing
Gastgewerbe

Kommentare: Excellent tool with even better service! I love all the features of TouchBase and can't imagine using anything else for my email marketing needs. Really easy and user friendly, and sleek and professional. No problems recommending this. The level of service I received was brilliant, from first call to follow up and launch. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Ease of use, adaptability, integrations, price

Outstanding Service!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Gustavo V.
Chief Executive Officer
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When sending daily Newsletter's in the Daily Deal industry one wants peace of mind at the moment of trusting a platform with your business. Touchbase is that business, customer care, attention to details is at another level.

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use. Effective delivery of your content.

Nachteile: Nothing much to say here. So far my experience has been excellent.

Only company I found that has a rep specific for my account

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.12.2018
José V.
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used mailchimp and sendgrid for years and hated the lack of customer service. As soon as I switched to Touchbase I was amazed at the quality of the reps and the speed at which they answer.

Vorteile: It has all the functionalities of the bigger companies and gets me better open rates and deliverability. Amazing customer service.

Nachteile: I haven't found yet a reason not to like them.

Top Notch Service

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Mike F.

Kommentare: We have been working with Touchbase Mail for a while now and have had nothing but a great partnership & experience with them. Their service & quality of work is 5 star across the board! We will continue to use their service, and recommend others to as well! You will not be disappointed!

von TouchBase an 17.3.2017

Mike, sending mailers for the Fallsview Keg Steakhouse is our pleasure. Thanks for the kind words!

Fantastic!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Christina S.

Kommentare: They are efficient and are amazing to work with. Whenever I need something done quickly, I can always count on them!

von TouchBase an 21.3.2017

Christina, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to a productive and successful 2017 with BW Fallsview. Happy Sending!

Great Service!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Alysia K.

Kommentare: I am so thankful for the ease of this user friendly service! The team is always on hand to answer questions in a timely manner and the turn around is always efficient and reliable.