Certification Management Platform

Certification Management Platform Bewertungen

von WalletCard

Easy to issue collaborative training records.

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Keith G.
Accounts Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: WalletCard's initial benefit is of cost savings of creating, printing and shipping paper based records - on average price per trainee. NIS Training offer's heavy equipment training throughout North America. The secondary benefit we receive from this platform is a collaborative customer relationship management tool that helps us book retraining programs before certificate expiry through automated notifications.

Vorteile: Before implementing WalletCard's CMP, our processes of issuing certificates and managing clients were managed by paper and spreadsheets. Many times our clients would reach out to us to advise that their credentials were expired and were in need of scheduling rush programs. Now all our training records are digital on the cloud. WalletCard allows us to directly connect with our clients and trainees through a simple easy to use interface. This system provides easy to locate data without the need of searching through training binders or files and allows our entire team to easily access the all training information when needed.

Nachteile: Our list of new feature requests keeps expanding as we would like more of our processes to become digital and integrated within WalletCard. Anxiously awaiting the full integration with our learning management system.

WalletCard Review

David C.
Safety Director/Operations
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome! Great value! Great support!

Vorteile: Walletcard is easy to use and has been real helpful in keeping track of training for 180 employees.
One great feature is I can print off certificates and or walletcards in a couple of minutes!
I have had a great experience with Reps and they have been really helpful in customizing the platform for my organization!

Nachteile: Sometimes the program is glitchy (is that a real word?) example: I will enter a persons name and it will pull up someone else, but that is very rare.

Above and beyond customer service

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Angela T.
Office Administrator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For the past ten years I have used a DOS based program that allows links to documents for storing various human resources paperwork (WorkSafeBC claims: Apprenticeship training and documentation; training certificates; competency certificates; employee evaluations; incident reports; etc etc). I have also maintained a spreadsheet to keep track of our employees' training, certificates and expiry dates. Pulling up documentation in the DOS program is very challenging due the volume of documentation and the lack of the ability to search / sort it very well. The spreadsheet is only effective if I remember to look at it or put reminders into the calendar. WalletCard is replacing all of this! PLUS the documents are actually attached - not just a link to a document. PLUS they send me monthly reports / reminders so that I know when I have to schedule re-certification for employees. It has been a long process getting it all set up, but it is VERY worth it. WalletCard just finished the "Notes" feature with multiple attachments we discussed as being needed, and I am currently in the process of transferring over the historical data for our existing employees. Our WalletCard representative has spent a lot of time on the phone with me, and multiple emails back and forth, making sure the platform meets our needs. Amazing customer service!

Vorteile: They are willing to work directly with customers and tweak features to meet the customers' specific needs

Nachteile: If I find anything I'm sure they will fix it :)

Walletcard makes my business more efficient!

Allysha M.
EHS Professional
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with Walletcard. It has exceeded my expectations. I believe the price is fair for the peace of mind it give you.

Vorteile: Walletcard makes tracking and creating certifications easy and seamless. The best feature is that you are alerted when an employees certification will expire months before it does! Never get caught trying to scramble to get an employee into training again!

Nachteile: So far walletcard has exceeded all of my expectations!

Couldn't be happier

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Dax B.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Some of the additional features that I'm discovering are pretty impressive. It really works well for what our company is trying to do and we like what it is.

Vorteile: They system is user friendly and seems to be very intuitive. In areas on the platform that I haven't used before and if I do have difficult figuring it out, the tutorials have been very helpful. I've used other similar programs to manage training certifications and have been very please with this system. Additionally, I like that the platform offers access to the employers and employees for their own personal management of their training.

Nachteile: I currently do not have any issues with the software. When I find something that is problematic, it's usually turned out to be an operator error, not a software problem.

Our experience with walletcard has been exceptional.

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Stephen P.
Operations Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Walletcard is a replacement for paper certifications that our staff receive. Some of our technicians hold as many as 20 Training certs, tickets, indoctrination certificates, Health and safety certifications and licenses. utilizing the Walletcard training matrix has allowed us to eliminate paper copies, track expirations and manage our training programs.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, it is a well designed tool and it accomplishes exactly what it promises. Since switching our certification tracking to walletcard, we have made huge changes to the way we certify, dispatch and train our staff.

Great Certification Builder

Bryan M.
Principal
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Only issues i have experienced is some difficulty in making basic corrections to miss spelled names. Overall great product we have been recommending for some time now. Looking forward to the day we have PVC training cards with QR scanning and pictures of trainees on cards!

Vorteile: Having training portal for our clients. Huge selling point!

Nachteile: Difficulty in making corrections on certs when it comes to miss spelled names and general error corrections.

We have found Walletcard to be a truly effective system to work with.

Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Simon L.
Training Manager

Vorteile: Having the ability to send a certification card and certificate to a client without the need for paper and mailing and giving the ability to have certification records scanned and electronically available for the client, avoiding the need for me to send in the mail.

Nachteile: The help tutorial section needs improvement to better explain the different features and set up.....

Great software to help my business and clients.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Greg H.

Vorteile: The program is relatively simple to use for my and most importantly for my clients. The primary benefits of this program is that it saves me quite a bit of time pulling past records for my clients. Also my clients can easily view their records when necessary. One of the main benefits is that my clients as well as myself will get notified when I have a student who's certification is about to expire. My Wallet Cards customer service is top notch. They even respond and answer the phone on the weekend including Sundays