Über Slickplan

Slickplan ist alles, was du brauchst, um eine Website zu planen. Site-Mapping, Diagrammerstellung, Inhaltsplanung und Mock-Up-Sharing in einem Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Slickplan

To get diagrams with the sitemap you have to pay 3 x's as much.

Bewertungen zu Slickplan

3,7
3,8
3,8

Slickplan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Slickplan bereits verwendet?

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Co-Founder in
Quelle: GetApp

It's been a great tool for our digital creative agency

Kommentare: Our agency focuses on putting together logical and creative information architecture for our customers. Not just creating a site that the decision makers want, but a site that their companies customers want. Before slickplan we used Illustrator, Excel and Word. Most of our clients didn't have the right versions and of software to look that our site plans. Talk about frustrating. Next was version control. Keeping track of the back and forth with clients and changes to a document that is moving between a lot of people really struggled to keep everything organized. Slickplan has a pretty small cost of entry and we have been able to grow with the different packages as our clientele has grown (We started with the free version before is became a Saas model program, now we are on an unlimited use plan). There are many features that are very useful for our process, such as sharing a url with our clients or even adding team members to the project to collaborate. Since our company has the unlimited version we are able to pull in existing customer site maps and help them make decisions about their content planning. We also have used it to put together our company organization chart. Overall we like the functionality, ease of use and price point.

Ease of use (clients understand how to use it without ruining everything, lol) Autosaves changes that are made to the site Version control Price is great Good customer support Consistent updates to improve the functionality

Don't have any yet

Amy H.
Amy H.
UX+UI Designer in UK
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software in terms of structure, limited capabilities

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very easy to use, could do with minor functionality tweaks and visual amends.

It's incredibly easy to use this software making it client-friendly when trying to get them to actively engage with and amend sitemaps for projects. Multiple levels can be added to a sitemap in a condensed view. Collaboration element is great and different versions is great.

It's becoming a bit dated as other software on the market competes. No ability to add information architecture or flesh out the content for a page (asides from a notes area). UX of Slickplan is good but the UI isn't. For a UX+UI designer I want a software which visually impresses my clients and that I can also use screenshots of for case studies.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Amy. We're excited to let you know that we're releasing a brand new version of Slickplan within the next few months. Completely revamped with a new UI and much improved UX. Along with that we've developed a very powerful content planner module that you'll be able to collaborate with you clients on page content.

Heather S.
Creative Director in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

For Basic sitemapping

I used it to sitemap our last website project. It was pretty quick and easy to use. If you have a simple website project it's worth it.

It was fine for our internal purposes but when we handed it off to our development team they were confused by it and not all that impressed. There are not a LOT of features or at least at the plan level that we were willing to pay for.

Antwort von Slickplan

Hi Heather, thanks for the review. We're constantly adding new features and are always open to new ideas from our users .If you'd like to see anything specific please do let us know on our feature request page here: https://help.slickplan.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200139710-Feature-Requests If you're development team has any questions on CMS integrations or the API they are always free to contact a support specialist at help@slickplan.com. We have some great plugins that can drastically improve your development and production time. You can learn more about them here: https://slickplan.com/content/cms-integration and visit our help section for downloads and instructions for each individual plugin.

Rafael H.
Rafael H.
CEO in USA

This used to be great!

5 letztes Jahr

It helped to build sitemaps for web development projects. Its a great product if you need a very basic set of features.

It hasn't been updated in awhile. The features they started with years ago, are the same features they have. For the money, you should truly consider FlowMapp.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback Rafael. We are releasing a new version of Slickplan with many new features and a completely new user experience on 4/20/2021.

Mark N.
Mark N.
Head of Paid Marketing in UK
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Sitemap creation

How easy the software is to use and once the sitemap has been generated we send these over to our clients and they comment how easy it is to understand the sitemap layout compared to previous examples they have been shown. Also good for planning web content!

Nothing the software is easy to use and very intuitive.

Molly F.
Molly F.
Grafikdesign

These guys GET IT.

Kommentare: I've been using Slick Plan for a few years and it just keeps getting better and better. These guys must have some smart user-testing involved, because every time there has been an update things just get easier & more efficient. I've loved it from the get-go, and as time has gone on they have included more features that I didn't even realize I would need but now use (customization tools, integration tools etc). THANK YOU for GETTING IT!

Easy to use - Drag & Drop! QUICK. Simple to collaborate with clients or co-workers Clean interface. Great customer support -

It costs - though it's low, there isn't a free version (other than a 30 day trial). There are a lot of free sitemap builders available...but as with anything, you get what you pay for.

Emily G.
Emily G.
Founder in USA

Slickplan - best bang for your buck

The feature set was comprehensive and extremely helpful.

The UX is a little challenging when you start out.

vor 5 Monaten

Eric F.
Eric F.
Inbound marketing advocate in
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app - We use it with 100's of K12 schools and colleges across the country

Kommentare: Our group uses Slickplan as a key tool with our CMS platform Campus Suite. Slickplan lets our team work with stakeholders in a school district to plan their site map. Schools often have a wide range of people who need to see the plan, review, and approve anything web related. Slickplan allows my team to work with schools in a clean, simple, intuitive fashion. We are such fans of this tool we purchase and provide our clients with Slickplan on every deployment.

Easy to use - Allows for non-technical users to have a nice pictogram of a site, and provide meaningful input. Wordpress plugin makes Wordpress site layouts a snap. Visualizing a site map and structure for SEO and inbound marketing flow is painless.

Slickplan is not Visio, Lucid Chart, or Gliffy. Slickplan is designed to manage the concept, changes, and the overall team interaction to plan, modify, or deploy a website. Slickplan is designed to layout structure, and collaborate on it.

Jason M.
Jason M.
Co-Founder, VP of Development in
Quelle: GetApp

I've used SlickPlan since its infancy

Kommentare: The Slickplan team are real professionals. I have been very satisfied with the product. Early on, we worked with them to integrate a version of the product into our flag ship product, Campus Suite. We still use it today to assist our customers in building large and complex architectures that need to be thought out well ahead of time. Slickplan provides an easy-to-use and understand interface that allows me to more easily train my customers on what to think about when building a comprehensive architecture. Most importantly, any worthy cloud-product requires good customer support behind it. We have been most satisfied. Thanks.

Build large, complex architectures quickly and easily. Drag and drop functions are smooth, fast and efficient.

None, you're planning a website architecture. It does that well. Being in the cloud software industry myself, I understand I could dream up all the features I wish a product would have. The Slickplan team will record and later consider that feedback.

James T.
Junior Designer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent sitemap tool, does its job - could be more user friendly though.

Kommentare: Basic sitemap creation and export ability.

Slickplan is great because it's free and allows me to create basic sitemaps and export them via pdf.

The UI isn't very intuitive, and it's difficult to drag and reorder items. The themes and sitemap design/graphics don't look very modern. I also found the menus to be confusing and sometimes had difficulty doing basic things like saving the sitemap.

Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support in USA
Internet

Love Slickplan - Very dedicated/helpful online support chat

The Slickplan app is beyond easy to use. Everything you could need to build an awesome website. Their online support chat is very helpful if you can't find an answer or need some help troubleshooting an issue. Simple billing model.

Antwort von Slickplan

Thanks for the kind words! We are always looking for the best ways to help our users and provide quick customer support

Customer Success Manager in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

super easy and quick tool for creating workflows and website structure outlines

It's super simple to use and the drag and drop type of format makes it very quick to update. Also, the sharing or downloading in different versions is great. The ability to download the content pages is super.

I wish there were more themes for different looks so you could make them more custom looking instead of the same over and over.

Antwort von Slickplan

Thank you for the glowing review. We have worked very hard to make it as easy as possible to use without compromising powerful features. I did want to point out to you we have a variety of styling options for your sitemap. We've created a video here on YouTUbe to show you all the different ways you can customize the look of a sitemap project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBKNRr7gisQ

Leandro U.
Striker in Venezuela
201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

very good and easy to use

Slickplan is very good, it also has a free version and allows you to create maps in pdf format so that anyone can not edit them.

they have to improve the graphics on the map, customer service is not very good and the cost is not worth what it provides

Antwort von Slickplan

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. We are working on a huge overhaul of our user experience and user interface that is set to be released in 2018. This will come with a whole new set of beautiful graphics for page types along with other interface elements. I would love to hear more about what troubled you with our customer support. We offer live chat during EU and most US time zones (around 16 hours a day) for immediate response as well as a modern ticketing system, Zendesk with several agents to assist our customers and trial users. In addition we also host a huge helpdesk with videos explaining how every function works broken into logical categories and a YouTube Page with instructional videos. We are always looking to improve and provide excellent service. Your feedback is appreciated but if you could elaborate more on what we could do better I'll make sure it gets addressed with our support team.

Camille B.
Camille B.
Associate Director in USA

Checks all the boxes for marketing use

Kommentare: Create easy design outlines

I want to note that I have exclusively used Slickplan from a marketing perspective. Early in a redesign process, the tool has helped outline navigational elements. Didn't need anyone to expain how to use the tool; I was able to hop right in and get it done. Also used the tool to concept a client on a new landing page. Drew a quick sketch, included placeholders for new functional elements, and was able to get client buy-in and communicate to my development team necessary details to create an accurate quote.

I found it just a teeny bit difficult to edit sketches, and I wish there was more collaborative functionality.

Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Senior Project Manager in
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just wow!

Kommentare: I have been a project manager for around 7 years now both public, and private sector. I have always had issues coordinating with clients and senior management when making changes to tor even creating a sitemap. This program has streamlined such a painful process in site creation. Every company I contract with now I bring it up and they are surprised by how great of a tool it is.

Feature updates and feedback from their development team. Drag and drop everything with an easy to follow layout Great price Easy to learn and export functions are amazing for clients.

That I didn't come up with such a great idea! :)

Social Media Manager in UK
11-50 Mitarbeiter

We've been able to develop some attractive and functional site maps through Slickplan

Kommentare: Create sitemaps for free in the first instance which allow you to map out development with clients.

It's a useful tool for putting together initial site maps for clients in the early phases of development. The free version will allow a limited amount of use with more features and ultimately more site maps you can create with the paid plan as you go in.

We found some limitations with the level of access we have with not being able to implement all the functionality on the site map that we would like.

Web Developer in USA

Nice Wireframe Program for Planning Website Navigation

Kommentare: Overall, I have has a very solid, positive experience with this software.

I liked the ease of use to plan out a website navigational wireframe.

I would like to be able to save 5 wireframes in the free version.

Antwort von Slickplan

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you enjoyed the app! Stay tuned for tons of new features coming to help you plan out your website quick and professionally

Rosemary B.
President in USA

Great for Teams Collaborating on a New UX

Kommentare: We used to do sitemaps manually in PowerPoint but this is 100% better and the price point is reasonable.

My top-rated feature is ease-of-use. I set this up for a client and there was literally no need to read documentation to learn how to use it. That meant my client could also use SlickPlan without the burden of learning new software.

As a marketing agency, I wish there was an option to have separate views for each client. Yes, I realize I could set up a new account for each client but that gets cumbersome.

Antwort von Slickplan

Thank you for the review Rosemary! If you'd like to share any further feedback on different views for your clients please contact our support team

President in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shady Business Practices

Kommentare: I used this account for about a year and I cancelled the account when my client requested to use a different system because of a bug. SlickPlan sent me an email immediately after downgrading to a free plan. The email said my account was downgraded to a free plan and they my credit card would no longer be charged. I received a charge on my credit card a day later for $59.99. I sent responded to the email they sent me and asked for my money back. The man responded "Due to our terms and conditions every user agrees to, before registering an account with us, I cannot issue refunds. It is every users responsibility to manage their own account status and payment settings." I told him that I did manage my account and they sent me an email verifying that the account was downgraded. He said in broken English that he cannot issue refunds.

The cost of this app isn't worth the functionality it provides.

Director of User Experience & Product Owner in
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great simple online application that is over priced

Kommentare: I love that they put the site map and diagram user flows together. Was happy to purchase it until I found out that I had to pay 3x's as much to get the diagrams with the sitemaps. Then, I found out the hard way there is no support, just a knowledge base. For something that expensive, I would expect to be able to call when I have a problem.

- Sitemaps with diagram - Easy to use - The ability to add comments and photos, etc.

- Couldn't get co-workers to contribute, they seemed to think it was too difficult, even though I thought it was pretty easy. - To get diagrams with the sitemap you have to pay 3 x's as much. - Can't color or duplicate in items in the diagram maker that you have to pay 3x's as much for - Complex pricing plans are hard to get purchase approvals for - No support (knowledgebase does not count)

Veronica B.
Marketing manager in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

excellent app for site map design

Kommentare: we are evaluating the tool on a free trial and sure soon will implement it

ideal to design and modify a website. This easy to use tool is made to facilities the interaction with the website.

So far I did not find deficiencies in the software

Antwort von Slickplan

Thank you for the review Veronica. We're glad to hear Slickplan has worked so well for you and your organization. Please let us know if you need any assistance... We're always available for live chat support or by email at help@slickplan.com :)

Marsha J.
Marsha J.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Finally, an efficient, low-cost sitemap tool for planning and organizing websites among other things. I had searched for such a tool previously and found nothing quite as simple and easy to use. Thank you, Sitemap, for making my life easier.

The Sitemap app is simple, easy to use, and affordable and the training videos are amazing.

I can't think of one.

Web Developer in
Quelle: GetApp

This app is a huge time saver

Kommentare: This app is a huge time saver. I've used it for nearly 3 years on countless projects. Love the live collaboration and so do our clients. There is a lot of nice features we can add to our sitemaps - page types, notes, color themes, even chat. Export functions are amazing.

Consistent app updates, good customer support, ease of use, export to PDF, website crawler

Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Owner | Lead Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Perfect for organizations that use various freelancers or multiple locations

Kommentare: As a freelancer, Slickplan makes it super simple to plan, communicate, and make changes when dealing with multiple contacts such as marketing agency, it and client.

Easy to use from creating a sitemap to planning page content.

It takes some getting used to navigating between page content and the site map.

Antwort von Slickplan

Thanks for the great review Sharon! We appreciate your business and comments.

Process Control Executive in UK
11-50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastically easy site plan builder with some odd default option selection.

I feel quite certain that with a few minutes of playing around with it, anyone could use Slickplan and end up with a perfectly presentable site plan in a reasonable time frame.

Really all I can think of is that while the default options aren't bad, I would maybe think about reordering them based on public frequency of use