Über Salesmsg

Einfache, skalierbare Zwei-Wege-SMS- und -MMS-Lösung für Geschäftsnachrichtenversand.

Erfahre mehr über Salesmsg

I love having a detached number for clients to reach me on. Makes communication very easy whether my agents prefer text and email.

Very rarely there is a bit of a lag, and I'll get a response later, but it happens very rarely.

Bewertungen zu Salesmsg

Salesmsg hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 57 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Salesmsg bereits verwendet?

Susan L.
Susan L.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

2-Way SMS

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SalesMsg has been great. I had it up and running in no time at all.

I love this software. It's easy to set up, use, and the deep integration with ActiveCampaign has already enabled me to close two sales I would have missed previously. The app is awesome!

I haven't found anything not to like about the software yet. If I have to choose something, I'd love to see Calendly as a meeting option.

Patrick P.
Lead Consultant in USA

SMS texts for our call center booking process

Kommentare: We've been glad for the ability to have an SMS feature that can be shared across multiple sales people in our call center. It's been a good value, priced well.

We're able to trigger the sending of an SMS message via the API from the web-based SaaS that runs our quoting and order taking business. We can thereby start an SMS conversation automatically when the prospect requests a quote. Then we can manually follow up with that prospect within SalesMessage to close the sale. Anyone on our team can reply and see replies back. It helps us communicate outside of email for the urgent quoting and booking process in our business.

Features continue to be added, and we like the pace of development. The integration via the API was good, then some updates were made that limited the 'merge fields' (sort of) that we could make use of. We welcome more capacity for us to send data into SMS messages within the API.

Alexander R.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is more than just a text messaging machine.....

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great guys over at Salesmsg.

Easy to use and great customer service for additional information needed.

Sometimes the APP can be slow to catch up but very rarely it is a problem.

Matthew V.
Branch Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs Improvement

Ability to tag, opt out and manage text messages.

The system is slow and the app does not work that well. It is very hard to carry on a conversation via the app. Being tied down to a computer to respond to customers is not ideal for the mobile business we are. It would be nice to receive a text while I am out of office and be able to respond right away opposed to waiting to get to a computer to respond.

Antwort von Salesmsg

Hi Matthew, we do have a mobile app for Android and iPhone so you can text on the go. Just download the mobile app and this will solve your problem.

Isaiah G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect ActiveCampaign Companion

Kommentare: 10/10

Super easy ActiveCampaign integration. Works amazingly well with automations, app is clean, messages go through without a problem and all messages are recorded in my active campaign contact notes. I’ve used a few other services and this is by far the best for 2 way automated text campaigns and automation.

Had an issue with messages not going through but it was solved quickly.

Adam B.
Sales in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My day using Salesmsg

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sending messages is quick and easy. I can usually send messages while doing other things at the same time. It has enabled me to become even more efficient in my daily routine.

It is relatively easy to use. I message 20-50 different clients per day, and Salesmsg makes it easy to do so. I like that I can save numerous canned messages so that I do not have to retype the same message over and over. I can typically send a message out while leaving a voice message because it is so simple to do so.

I do not have many cons about it. The only thing I would say is that sometimes when I search for a contact in the search bar, nothing comes up at first. I will have to search with a different piece of contact information to find them.

Sherry H.
Assistant Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Helpful People

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This easily integrated into HubSpot and when problems arise or I have questions, I receive prompt assistance. They have worked diligently on my behalf to resolve issues and assist me in understanding the best practices.

I wish the analytics were more robust and that opt-in/opt-out data was more representative of who actually opts in instead of just an expression of those who didn't opt-out.

Stephanie D.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, needs more options & features

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good customer service, easy to use.

Salesmsg allows customized messages & integration with Hubspot so lead organization stays consistent across platforms.

Would like to see more package options at a wider variety of price points. Could also use more/better analytics & reporting tools.

Abby E.
Coach in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time saving

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: -Customer service is fantastic (turn-around time for questions is impressive, as well)
-The monthly tips are short, sweet, and incredibly helpful adds each month
-Appreciate all the time (and memory) the app saves me

-Ease of use -Easy to set up -Easy to add members -Saves an incredible amount of time -Integrates with other apps

-Would love for it to integrate with FrontRush (recruiting software for athletic recruiting), however, realize it may not be the best market for it, at this time.

Paden R.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I appreciate the service you all provide

App integration into our online schedule and our ROI calculator Pipe Drive

message rebounds/rejections. error sending.

Joey G.
Marketing Engineer in USA

Very good SMS Marketing Tool

Kommentare: Very good tool (I know of no better one) for marketing via SMS.

Great user interface for managing SMS with an entire contact database. I have seen NO tool even close to how good this looks. Automations, integrations with Zapier + ActiveCampaign, make this tool insanely powerful!

Missing a few small features, but they keep adding them monthly.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks Joey! Really appreciate the 5 star review!

Gregg S.
Solutions Coach in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I use Salesmsg daily

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very helpful in reminding people of meetings they have scheduled with me. I also enjoy that Salesmsg links to our CRM so that texts are linked to contact records.

The number of 'no show' appointments has drastically reduced as more people avoid email but cannot resist seeing texts on their smartphones.

I haven't found a missing feature in my daily use of the system.

David S.
Owner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication Tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the software works pretty well, a few glitches once in a while with the auto sends not sending but customer service is always great and assists in fixing any issues.

I love that this software integrates with PipeDrive and it keeps out teams texting all in one place as well as in our CRM.

I wish it had better integration with PipeDrive where I could sent texts right from there.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback David! We have some new updates coming to the Pipedrive integration and Chrome extension that will allow you to text from Pipedrive!

Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
President and CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salesmsg Is Amazing

Kommentare: Getting responses from customers immediately is fantastic.

We use this software to contact all of our clients and it works well. We are working on integrating it more fully with our current software.

It does not fully integrate with Outlook. Also, I would like SalesMessage to use our current business number to send messages. This feature does not work for us currently.

Antwort von Salesmsg

Thanks for the great feedback Sabrina! We do allow you to use your existing landline phone number with Salesmsg. We'll reach out and share with you how to set that up.

Tj M.
Mortgage Advisor in USA
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works great for my business.

Love that my whole team can access and interact w/ our clients from one centralized phone number.

It would be great to be able to send group texts. Also, SMS texting ability would be nice.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the 5 star review! Good news :) We have group messaging rolling out this month!

Michael G.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding App - Great Value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The app delivers great value for the money. Their integrations seem to be the best on the market. We have been pleasantly surprised about the quality and response time of their support while we learn 2-way SMS Marketing for the first time. Very impressed so far!

Salesmsg is an excellent 2-Way SMS platform. Their native integration with Keap (Infusionsoft) enables us to trigger significant automations and really extend the power of their product. They just came out with an API that we plan on using to get even more sophisticated on how we automate, scale and personalize our SMS marketing.

There are some additional minor items we would like in their native integration with Keap, although they are not worth mentioning because no competitors come close. More importantly, we have only been using their app for a month and they have already released several excellent upgrades.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the 5-star review! We'd love to hear how else we can make the Keap integration even better.

Adam K.
IT Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice product with good integrations

Works well with Hubspot and Aircall. Very useful to have as a texting tool. Support staff is very helpful.

The integration process with Aircall was finnickey in the past, but they have improved this experience and the support is always there to help.

Ben K.
Strategic Account Executive in USA

Made for modern day sales

Kommentare: As the main user of salesmsg I really don't have any complaints. It was easy to setup and has been easy to utilize on a daily basis

The integration with Hubspot is what sealed the deal for us. We needed an easy way reach our customer base and salesmsg is it!

I wish there were more automated workflow options/ sequence to assign to contacts, not a need but a want for the long term

Matt M.
Matt M.
Co-Founder in USA

Perfect for sales, but not for broadcasts

Kommentare: It was really easy to setup and the customer support has always answered my questions quickly. I ask a LOT of questions of support teams and they have done a great job at helping even when they couldn't directly solve my problems.

We've seen a big improvement in our appointment attend rate from connecting Salesmsg to Zapier to automate SMS reminders and start an instant conversation. Just being able to simply text back and forth has really helped our sales process.

The mobile app is difficult to use. It struggles to load messages so we find ourselves using the desktop app 99% of the time.

Ron N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool, even greater when calling got added

Kommentare: Great experience. I used it a LOT and it makes my work so much easier. Especially since it integrates with my CRM to allow for automations which are just wicked.

It lets me text customers and keep track of all text threads separate from my personal phone number. This is great!

Calling feature is great but still some bugs being worked out.

Kathy N.
Senior Account Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: It's far easier for me to text if they are busy at work themselves, it's less intrusive than a phone call.

I use salesmsg for texting back and forth with our clients. It's gives me their contact info at a glance, and is easy to use.

David L.
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT software with endless opportunities and amazing customer service to go along with it!

Kommentare: Better communication with leads and increased conversions!

The interface is VERY easy to use, but that isn't even the best part. The BEST is the workflow and webhook integration that allows us to automate messages from our CRM so that we can engage with our contact leads almost IMMEDIATELY! We have seen an amazing response from our leads and can contribute multiple sales to the use of this software. HIGHLY recommend if you want to increase conversions by opening up another method of communication with your leads.

As an early beta user, there were some bugs and issues at first, but Salesmsg communicated well and their support team was VERY quick to rollout updates and fixes. Still waiting for a couple more features but confident they will arrive soon!

Antwort von Salesmsg

Thanks David! Excited to see it scale for you guys!

Chris F.
Chris F.
Co-Founder in USA

Superb Text message Platform, a new channel for reaching your customers and getting results

Kommentare: I've worked with Salesmsg (Sales Message) for awhile and am part of the team building out the product, so I want to make that clear before you read my review. I've found that the two way text messaging platform is easy to use and would recommend this to any business looking more than a sales text messaging service. This platform is great for sales, marketing, customer support and internal team use. It really has applications for almost any business need where you're trying to reach customers. Text messaging gets such a higher response rate than any other channel (much higher than email) it would be a great option for any small to enterprise level business looking to dive into a text message based solution to reach their customers.

Great product and innovative team, the ease of use and expanding functionality of the product.

Can't find anything that I didn't like, the platform is easy to use and the interface is easy to understand.

Emily K.
Head of Medicare Coach in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this service...

Kommentare: It's been good.

I like the ability and that it works with Zappier. Support is good and has been helpful.

The cost of each message itself. We sent out a lot of texts, I think it would be great if we purchased X amount of messages, we could get some for "free" as a bonus. Like, there's no change for buying more. It's all the same cost. I think it would be a good incentive for us to buy more upfront.

Cole H.
owner in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Robust Texting Tool

What I love most is how Salesmessage integrates and syncs with Infusionsoft and stores our messages in their contract record!

Its a little slow when moving from one person to the next and going thru many replies.