Über Alvaria Workforce

Die führende Global-Workforce-Management-Lösung von Pelorus Associates, die vor Ort, gehostet oder in der Cloud für mehr als 100 Agenten bereitgestellt werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Alvaria Workforce

The U/I feedback received from the Advisor population has been pretty good; some challenges with regards to swaps but overall solid program.

If it get's a problem and we cannot use it which is not very often.

Bewertungen zu Alvaria Workforce

3,9
3,9
3,8

Alvaria Workforce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 251 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Alvaria Workforce bereits verwendet?

Ellen
Ellen
WFM Analyst in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Work Force Manegement tool

Kommentare: I have had very good experiences with this product overall. Support when needed, the sheer customization, the overall feel of the program, the time it saves me for various tasks in maximizing my workload each day.

The software is easy to use, and is very customizable. There is a lot of support when needed. I've used other products before and prefer this software over others because of the multifaceted capabilities of this program

I want to give cons for a much balanced review, however I find it difficult to find anything I dislike about the program. It is so customizable, that if I were to say I didn't prefer the colors, I can customize those too! When I switched over from other programs, Aspect Workforce Management program saved me so much time, and is very easy to use. Tons of time was saved in my workload.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate the detailed feedback and the high marks! -The Aspect Team

Senior Analyst, Mktg Programs in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Aspect WFM is the best Workforce Management system in the call Center Industry

Kommentare: The software gives up accurate staffing needs and forecasting as our previous software did not.

The product as so many great features as the Forecasting piece is outstanding, creating schedules, managing intraday, manage shrinkage, and tracking performance.

I have used Aspect WFM for long time when I was with other companies they are the best.

Thomas
WFM SysAdmin in USA

Large suite, lots of possibilities

Kommentare: Automation at several levels.. but always looking for more.

good for manual pattern tracking, fast schedule generation, great for simple break optimization if you IDPs have been keep up-to-date.

We have a ton of groups that need to be maintained. There are still lots of opportunities for increasing efficiency within the software. When I need to do something.. I need to do it for dozens or hundreds of groups.. for dozen's or hundreds of times. This is software... Help us eliminate some more of the tedious work.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that you like the fast schedule generation and simple break optimziation, and are sorry that maintaining your groups has not been an easy process. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Your account manager should be in touch soon regarding how we can make your experience with our solutions better. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Abad
Analyst in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Some improvements needed

Kommentare: Overall it has been a positive experience.

The program is easy to use and flexible to customize in house and problem solve.

There are some items and limitations with the difference between the mobile workforce and the desktop version that are currently now starting to align but need to better align. Also the processing power of processing thousands of requests seem to cause lots of latency and almost brings the tool to a hault.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

The logic makes sense, I wish the process for defining holiday factors and forecasting was better

I like that it provides a system of record for schedule management, measuring forecast accuracy, and exporting valuable data on our contact center.

I wish the forecasting wizard was more robust. Our industry is heavily influenced by weather and we have not been successful using the forecast wizard for the "art" portion of a forecast. We will soon be launching multi-channel and we have heard a lot of things about multi-channel performance not working very well for forecasting, Aspect is having a hard time pairing us with one of their Customers who is successfully using it in that way.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that the tool is helping you with schedule management and accessing valuable data in your contact center. We also appreciate your feedback on the forecasting specifically for weather changes as well as multi-channel. We will forward your input on to our internal teams and will circle back with a more detailed response. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like me to put you in touch with one of our product or implementation experts. -Shelley Hofman, Aspect Software, shelley.hofman@aspect.com.

Elvira
Elvira
Senior Specialist in Aserbaidschan
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Efficient tool for consumer engagement and workforce optimization

I think forecasting feature is my most liked feature in Aspect. It saves time and gives the opportunity to react business needs very quickly. Aspect Workforce Management is essential platform for all kind of businesses. In order to be successful in the market you need to make sales and of course for high sales you need many customers. In orders to gain many customers the key factor is customer satisfaction. Aspect Workforce Management helps businesses to reach high customer satisfaction with less effort. Aspect gains it with a lot of rich features and smart predictions.

What I dislike is speed problem on Aspect servers. It is not permanent problem but sometimes you can observe overloading and as a result response rate of running tasks slows down due to high volume of requests to server.

Antwort von Alvaria

Elvira, thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We are so glad you like the forecasting and that it helps you to reach high customer service with less effort. We also appreciate your feedback on the speed of the system which could be due to WFM or due other network constraints as well. We appreciate the feedback and will forward it on to our product team. -Aspect Software

Collin
Collin
Sr WFM Analyst - HR Service Center in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

It's a very solid product that is providing us great value and enhancing our business

It's automating and simplifying our daily/weekly/monthly processes. It allows everyone in our business to access data that is appropriate for them, from staff to managers to workforce to dept heads.

The configuration isn't intuitive and required us to get onsite support. Once we did that, it was awesome.

Antwort von Alvaria

Collin - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high marks! We are thrilled to hear that it's providing value for you, and that it's helping you to automate and simplfy your contact center processes. We also appreciate your feedback on configuration. We will forward your input on to our internal teams for review so that we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

Versicherung

The software

There is a lot you can do with the software. There is a lot you can do with creative scheduling. The tracking and reporting are great too. The WFO UI is easy to navigate.

Because you can do so much and it is so cusomizable, missing one step or checking the wrong box can cause problems. There are many useful canned reports, but more customizable reporting would be good.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management and your high rating! We are pleased to hear that you like the tracking, reporting and UI. And we appreciate your feedback on the customization. Your input is important to us and we'll make sure to forward this on to our internal teams for review. -The Aspect Team

Dawn
Resource Planning Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

great product with great customer service

ease of use for the product. the customer service for when we have issues is also great. love our tech team.

some of the new features get moved around during upgrades and aren't documented or provided in the documentation.

Antwort von Alvaria

Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high rating! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the product and also the customer service you receive from Aspect. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it on to our internal teams to review. -The Aspect Team

Cory
Cory
Senior Business Analyst in USA
Versicherung

I've used Aspect for Realtime, scheduling, forecasting, IDP, and vendor management.

It is very comprehensive. I've used it for reporting and Realtime, scheduling, forecasting, IDP, and vendor management of our agents.

it is complicated to set up. The revert button is too close to the save button. It is difficult to get the data feeds from our BPO/Vendor partners.

Antwort von Alvaria

Cory, Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it on to our internal teams for review. -The Aspect Team

Lara
Manager, Capacity Planning in Kanada
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

eWFM review

I have been using one version of it or another for the past 25 years. I know it and can navigate around it and can optimize my use of it for most things I need.

Navigation could be improved. If I have to change something about my forecast run, I would like to NOT have to exit out back to some other area... I want to just lick or be able to open another window even if I am in the middle of creating a run. The latest version has issues with the ID Timeline navigating slowly and after several months there is no solution at hand. I would also like alternative ways to determine schedule optimization (e.g. for the trial schedule I have created - even if done manually, optimize the place of the shifts and breaks before I start assigning).

Antwort von Alvaria

Lara, thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We love hearing from long time customers and appreciate your feedback on the navigation. One of our product managers will reach out to you soon to follow up. Thanks, The Aspect Team

Ann
Manager- Workforce Systems in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Documentation is poor; Very robust tool

Kommentare: Better management of staff

Very customizable for our crazy union/labor rules. I like that there are many ways to get to the same outcome. I learn something new every day with this product. -----------------------------------

Documentation is very poor. It takes a lot of hunting around to figure out issues. ------------------------------------------------------------------

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are happy that you find the tool robust that works well for your union rules. And we have taken note on your feedback on documentation. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your all comments on to our internal teams so that we can better support you.. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. If you haven't tried it yet, check it out!

Alecia
Workforce supervisor in USA

I did not realize how much my company is lacking with the software until attending the conference.

I like the workforce real time tracking that his available. It is very useful when tracking attendance. It gives a clear picture that help eliminate the debate with associate dispute because the software is very accurate and precise. I also like the scheduling piece especially when updating multiple agents at once. For the most part the system is very user friendly.

What I least like about the system may not be an aspect issue but trying to get clear concise instruction on how to set up to insure that the intra day data that is being used is correct.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Jason
Manager WFM & Business Analysis in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I've used for years and there are ups and downs. Staffing and scheduling is great but forecast lack

Kommentare: Unified IP lets us collect all of our contacts in one spot. Real time dashboards also help our agents aware of their performance as well as the company performance in real time views.

Staffing and scheduling and that we have this integrated throughout. The fact that we can run all our contacts through the system is a great feature

Forecasting is outdated. It's not as accurate as it used to be and the Erlang C model is the way of the past. Alternative forecasting models would be better

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback. Your comments have been forwarded on to our internal teams so that we can continually improve our solutions and how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Amanda
Sr. Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great relationship with Aspect!

Kommentare: Capacity management, schedule management and reporting/tracking. This tool helps us to run our operation and to manage employee time with ease.

Schedule management, forecasting and tracking. My team is able to administer the tool easily after training and easily train end users as well. The benefits of the tool are outstanding for capacity planning!

Would like to see more out of the box reporting or ability to create additional reporting easily within the tool

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. The team here at Aspect is thrilled to hear such good feedback from Athene. We have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so that we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Oonagh
Implementation Associate in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful, efficient

Lots of options, fairly easy navigation. WFM features being added make forecasting and scheduling more effective. I like the improved optimizer options for meetings, breaks, and project time off.

Employee user and Regular user interface. Too complicated. Not the same screens as Empower. Users are not able to navigate between viewing schedules in WFO and adding exceptions. No memorization with the movement of columns and filters.

Antwort von Alvaria

Oonagh, Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that you find the solution useful and efficient, and also appreciate your feedback on the user interface. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams to review so that we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

James
Worforce Administration in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Top of the Line Service, Product Features Set it Apart from All Others

Kommentare: Overall the best company I have dealt with when it comes to listening to the voice of the customer. Unlike Verint, Calabrio or IEX, they are more interested in you being successful and less about trying to sell you something.

Best WFM Software on the market. Beats other products hands down in forecasting, scheduling, reporting and employee engagement. Best support of any WFM platform I have seen. Truly engaged with the customers.

Aspect/Alvaria needs to be a better job and being pro-active in training and teaching it's users how to get the most from their products. They have made some improvement in this space recently but still have some hills to climb.

Justin
Analyst, Workforce Planning Analytics in USA

Overall I think the product is great, just hard to be able to fully use and design for my use.

Tons of features. When I think to myself "this would be awesome of Aspect can do this" 7 out of 10 times it can.

That 3 out of 10 times that my needs aren't in the system are rough. A lot of times it is on the ease of use of features that the 3 out of 10 pops up. Also has been difficult to get information without having to pay for it.

Antwort von Alvaria

Justin - thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that you think the product is great, and that it has a ton of features, and also appreciate the feedback that there are some features you wish the product had. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams for review and a product expert may likely reach out to you to follow up. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts. -The Aspect Team

James
CTO in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Aspect underpins the main stay of our business, enabling efficiencies to be delivered

Kommentare: workforce effiecencies

Software is easy and intuitive to use, and delivers on its capabilities for scheduling, love the hosted option for my future strategy.

The inability to get planners to use something else from excel, it is a shame it is not yet available to be hosted in a true cloud platform - either azure or AWS

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the 4+ star rating! We are happy to hear that you find the product easy to use. As for cloud, your Account Manager will be able to give you insight into our WFO cloud offerings. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Thomas
Manager, WFM in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Have utilized WFM since it was TCS, almost 20 years of use.

Kommentare: Overall a very attractive and competitive offering that is unfortunately pricing itself out of contention for users and potential users.

Ease of use in setting up architecture. Flexibility in setup and architecture. Current functionality around time off and schedule automation.

Steeply increasing cost that does not match rate of innovation and enhancement with product. Decreasing level of support and engagement from Aspect account management.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Jerry
Assistant Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I use WFM for contact center scheduling

Kommentare: We were able to stop outsourcing our workforce management system and own it in house.

I enjoy the Employee Datacenter as well as break optimization. It creates a smooth easy way to create good clean schedules.

It can have somewhat of a steep learning curve for our users, and for a large scale environment certain shared rules can create difficulties.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that the solution has enabled you to bring your workforce management in-house and that it's easy to use. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams for review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Natalie
Operations Analyst in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WFM is a good product, the WFO suite is great for our agents

Kommentare: The software has help with efficiencies and has enable agent empowerment.

The agent dashboard is great! Agent experience is very nice, they enjoy the ability to see their schedules and flexibility to change their breaks.

We are on version 8.0 and supervisors and admins don't have access to the dashboard but are expected to support agents. We are looking forward to upgrading to a newer version to enable shift trades through WFO.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. The team here at Aspect is thrilled to hear such good feedback from AccorHotels, and we¿re so happy that you like the dashboards! We value having you as a customer and hope your upgrade goes smoothly. -The Aspect Team

Shannon
eWFM Administrator in USA

User friendly and intuitive product.

I like how easy it is to use. Most things are self explanatory, or the help button is a simple click away if needed. Most components flow together seamlessly.

MOST components are self explanatory and easy to use. Others have very vague descriptions, meanings, and the Help button does not provide specific detail.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that you find the product user friendly and intuitive! We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded both your positive and constructive feedback on to our internal teams so we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Leo
Program Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Features and functionality work well for their intended purposes

The versatility of the systems configuration allows us to modify the system to better suite our needs. Our business is ever changing and having an adaptive system is a must.

The modeling used in forecasting limits Omni channel associate forecasting and many of the eWFM tools are not intuitive and the placement of interacting components can be convoluted.

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Sujani
Sr manager, Enterprise products in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

overall good

features easy to adapt. Easy administration. easy upgrades reporting tool capabilities easily integrated with Genesys

additional features needed Less Frequent upgrades Expensive premium maintenance additional reporting capabilities

Antwort von Alvaria

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams for review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: We're adding new WFM features regularly, as well as SaaS deployment models that ease the upgrade process. Your Account team can help provide you with information on this.