Über DronaHQ

DronaHQ is a Low Code App Development Platform for building internal tools, database GUI on top of any data source, REST or GraphQL API

Erfahre mehr über DronaHQ

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu DronaHQ

3,9

DronaHQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DronaHQ bereits verwendet?

Kundan J.
National Head IT in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great App for NO Code Development Platform

Kommentare: I have been using DRONAHQ Mobile Application for the last 6 months, now it seems that this is the right time to give a review, before using this I have created my mobile app on other no-code development platforms, but all those platforms are No supported any customization nor any live Support, then I came to know about DRONAHQ no-code development platform from Google. The first day I have a little problem and I came to understand things but as I spent time on it. Things made sense to me and I understood that all the customization that we have in mind is related to the form or whatever we want to do, it has everything, whether it is about the connection to my live databases, it has API or it is drop-down in many ways, I am not from a development background despite that I have created all the applications of my company's requirements on it. A little bit of help is required after that we haves setup complex formula informs, Now we are very stable, we update the data in the mobile itself, without any problem that comes in it, They have excellent problem-solving skills. If you are thinking of doing any customization they will do it for you. I am enjoying the platform and they have been enhancing their platform day by day by releasing a new feature. I recommend you to use this for you & then comment.

Customization without any developement background.

comples formalue like attaching excel sheet with data should also have one click feature instead of developoing from formulae, Chat support 24 x 7 to solve issue. Development support should be provided free of cost.

Harsha V.
Applications engineer in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best software to create the application on smart phones without programming knowledge

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With the features available in this platform we can easily build and mobile applications within a less time and the customisation can be done very easily

The platform is very valuable for money. Developing the applications which is necessary for the organisation within a limited time. The features available in this tool is very helpful and the third-party integration helped in a major role in Application development.

As many features are available it takes little time to learn those features and to implement on the Application building. Instant chat support can be introduced.

Antwort von DronaHQ

letztes Jahr

Hey Harsh, Thank you so much for taking time and leaving us a review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Happy App building!

Vaibhav I.
Territory Executive in USA
Alternative Medizin, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It’s good

1 letztes Jahr

Easy to use this software and can access limited

Don’t know much about this software so can’t comment

Gyanendra D.
T. E in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective use

Kommentare: It’s all good

Ease of use because of this reason most of time I perfer

No things which I don’t like because it is all rounder

Aneesh D.
Co-founder in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - Make your own App Platform

The number of features available makes it easy to find everything in this software. You don't need to go anywhere else. Also the list of third party integration available is impressive

Since the platform offers so many features, you need sometime getting used to. But it is still better than any other low code platform

Anshul J.
Business Analyst in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DronaHQ is a wonderful drag and drop tool to create enterprise application!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its one of the best tool I have used which makes my life easier

DronaHQ we are using for managing HR, Finance and Internal admin processes, its a wonderful tool with great ease of use

UI can be improved so it can have a better user experience

Priyesh K.
Managing Partner in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Smooth and Simple to Use

We use DronaHQ to streamline and automate our accounting functions. We also use the same for management of ESOP and its accounting for our clients. Happy with all the features offered We have some form apps to let employees submit client interactions and feedbacks We also get an overall view on all employee spending through their reimbursements claims

The Integrations can be much better and offer more options

Antwort von DronaHQ

Thanks for your constructive review! Also launched last week an enhanced workflow builder with OOB 3rd party connectors. Kindly explore, we would be happy to help. Keep supporting us:)

Donavon Y.
Director of IT and Strategic Planning in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

App development at the speed of sound!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: DronaHQ is a hidden gem. It took some time to find out that they existed but they put their competition to shame.

The ability to condense what was once weeks or months of app development into mere hours or days has been amazing for our organization! Ideas can go to a proof of concept to a production grade application in an unheard of timeframe!

Support is good, but I would like to see it expand into the United States natively.