Provides Simple Transcriptions That Speed Up My Job

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Mike G.
Editor

Vorteile: Sometimes we just need a basic transcription to find a word spoken in a long interview. The price for Go Transcribe makes this viable because it saves us more time than what it costs.

Nachteile: It's not 100% accurate, but no automated transcription service will be. It's enough to get the job done when you need a transcription of an interview quickly.

Great!

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Scott J.
HR Manager

Vorteile: Great! Easy to use and user-friendly interface made it straightforward for a non-tech person like me to use. The results were not 100% accurate but it transcribed interviews pretty well. I am surprised how accurate the software is with different accents. It is so productive to use a tool like this.

Nachteile: It is not 100% accurate. I had to make changes to the results that where provided.
Does not work well with long files over an hour.

Life made easy

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Reena K.

Kommentare: Easy to use software which converts audio into text. I simply up loaded the audio files on to their website and it was ready for me to download in seconds. I was also able to listen back to the audio and edit the document where needed.
I am very impressed with how good this voice recognition tool is and I highly recommend trying it.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Ryan M.
Consultant

Kommentare: Nothing it seems to be scam.

Nachteile: It really does not use sophisticated AI to transcribe recordings. I uploaded the audio clip as it was very clear and but the transcribed document was utter rubbish