Über ConnectWise CPQ

Offerten- und Angebotsautomatisierung jederzeit und überall für IT-Lösungsanbieterunternehmen

Erfahre mehr über ConnectWise CPQ

Bewertungen zu ConnectWise CPQ

3,8
3,8
4,0
3,9

ConnectWise CPQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConnectWise CPQ bereits verwendet?

Melissa
Melissa
VP, Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and it creates beautiful quotes

Kommentare: Sell saved me so much time in my Quoting and purchasing processes. The productivity gain paid for the cost difference between Sell and our old solution.

It creates beautiful quotes that look so professional.

I don't need support very often but when I do it is not great.

Brandon
VP of Operations in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sell has plenty of potential and could be great

Kommentare: Overall Sell has been a good tool, the integration to Manage works well, with some limitations. Support is generally helpful and effective in solving issues. The biggest return on the investment has been in improving consistency and efficiency in quoting.

The integration with Connectwise Manage as well as the user friendly web portal for clients are the some of the best features of Sell. The fact that we can pull from our product catalog, feed opportunities etc and give the clients ability to do completely paperless approvals has improved our efficiency.

There are still some nuances with the Connectwise Manage integration that make some things more difficult, such as how it handles the various description fields for the products. Another feature that would be helpful is a middle-tier review/approval feature for engineering staff without requiring a fully licensed seat to access the application.

Tommy
Director in USA

Better Options - Avoid

Kommentare: Just like another reviewer i had to purchase $1200 worth of training along with a $200 monthly payment. Essentially i paid $400 a month for the first year. The trainers were friendly but the training was confusing. After the training your on your own, i had and still do have many problems but i have pretty much given up on this product. There are much better options out there. I would recommend avoiding this product unless you have a dedicated development team that can help you customize it and repair it when it breaks.

Finished product looks nice. Ability to integrate credit cards into a quote.

Tech support after the training is horrible, seconds to get a auto response and days to get a human being to talk to you. Every time i did get someone to talk to me they acted like they were doing me a favor, then after a few calls i was told i needed to purchase more training to help me with me product needs which were VERY basic. Im still using Quosal and doubt ill be able to get any money back but the whole operation in my opinion is sloppy, my credit card processing has not worked in months and there is NO PHONE NUMBER to call these people for support. You must open a ticket up and talk them into calling you which is a huge pain. If im paying 200+ a month for something i should be able to pick up the phone and get some support. I feel ripped off and would highly recommend avoiding this company due to bad service after the sale.

Tom

A lot to learn

Kommentare: ConnectWise Sell is a great tool as we live, eat, and Breath ConnectWise. If it's not in ConnectWise is hasn't happened is still very alive at TriTech, so we need ConnectWise Sell so the data is all in one place, it make us look smarter than we sometimes are.

ConnectWise Sell is a powerful tool and with that power comes the need to know how to operate it. I would like to see more training and even training the trainer so my entire staff can not only learn the power ConnectWise Sell bring to the table, but to have the continuous training they need and a easy tool for training new staff as they come into the admin or sales team.

Same as the Pros: Overall ConnectWise Sell is a powerful tool, so there is a lot to learn and stay on top of, we don't do this very well because everyone is busy so some method of training, both initial and ongoing would be helpful, and not that you don't, but could it be easier?

Kevin
Vice President of Sales in USA
Rundfunk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has made providing quotes easier.

Kommentare: Speed of quotes on a very complex product of WIFI networks for hotels based on construction types and brand standards for acceptable WIFI.

I like how customers can sign and pay online. However, the signing process is confusing for customers on the steps of what to fill next so the transaction is successful. I sometimes have to guide the customer, because there are no clear Step 1, Step 2, etc., guides.

I hate the process to make and use template messaging for my quotes. I want a real library of click-easy template messaging I can select after I publish the quote. Also, I find it soooooo frustrating to have an error in Quosal, but will not tell the cause!!! For example, our ConnectWise Admin selected some products to make inactive. The unit sold was the same but the parts to build it where changing. It would have been nice to have Quosal tell us why the mysterious error. This wasted a lot of valuable time.

Kristen
Purchasing Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's ebbed and flowed.. the things that work are great, the things that don't, well, aren't.

Kommentare: The Dell import tool is probably my favorite (when it works - it's spotty). That's definitely been a time saver.

Presentation. We get comments all the time about how great our quotes look. Definitely an improvement from our last quoting tool.

It's not very user friendly, not very intuitive, it's hard to import pricing catalogs (mostly because it's hard to get that information from vendors who don't have the integration), the user restrictions aren't what I think they should be, there are a lot of things we should be able to customize on our own that we can't (so we incur extra costs), etc.

Pricilla
Pricilla
Inside Sales Support Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Building Quotes made not so simple

Kommentare: It works fairly well for what it is supposed to accomplish.

With CWSell formerly Quosal , you have templates to choose from when formatting your quotes, this make building simple quotes easy.

Complex quotes with complex pricing structures needing complex visual display is nearly impossible and extremely time consuming. I had to call another company who was a code specialist who had an integration with our instance to help me fix a issue. Customer server for CW Sell is tier 1 only - If you want to make any basic changes to the function you have to pay extra. For reference , the issue took 5 min for the person whom didnt work for CW to fix. CW wanted to charge us to fix it.

Morgan
Morgan
Outside Sales in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sell

Kommentare: I have been using Sell for almost 3 years

It is web-based so you can use it wherever you are at. The design is intuitive and easy to learn, yet complex enough to do very customizable things. It integrates with leasing providers (e.g. Great America) so you can include leasing options. You can create a quote template for common items quote out, this saves A LOT of time! I love this feature.

I could never get a Dell quote to import. It might be a training issue, but it would save a lot more time if this feature worked better.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system with a lot of features

We use ConnectWise to integrate with our NetSuite business system. The system allows us to add important information to our quotations and give them an extremely professional look than we would get with our business system.

The only thing I did not like was that there are updates made to the product and we aren't always notified of the changes.

Garry
Garry
Client Relationship Manager in USA

Leader in the industry. Connectwise Sell has all the features you need for MSP Sales.

Kommentare: Connectwise Sell allows us to build and manage quotes online without having to be in the office.
It has all the same realtime features as the other major player in the market (Quotewerks) and with tight integration into the Connectwise ecosystem it's a no-brainer for existing Connectwise customers.

Tight integration with Connectwise and Real-time lookups for pricing and product availability make Connectwise Sell very powerful. The entire platform is web-based so you can access it from anywhere making the quoting process seamless and easy no matter where you're working from. It's just as effective from Starbucks as it is from your office.

The UI is a bit outdated. Some of the features are a little hidden in the UI and unless you know where they are at it can take some getting used to. Currently there is a problem with back-end connectivity resetting causing you to lose your work. Be sure to save often because it happens several times throughout the day and can get very frustrating.

COO in USA

I think the system is not integrated well with Connectwise.

Online signature signature is a great feature. We also use templates often. The ability to create a package on the fly is also beneficial

The integration to connectwise. too many steps and the training is not set up very well. The product screens are vague they do not mirror the connectwise product screens. Which can make it difficult to work with. In addition there is no clear answer on how parts are created within CW or Sell and how those work between the system. The admin functionalities are very weak. It is an all or non scenario. If you don't have admin rights you cannot perform many of the day to day tasks. In addition the reporting is awful. What sale program can show you a report for how many sales were won in a month, week, day...its very frustrating. and as for the sales competition piece. It needs more work.

Sean
Account Manager in Australien

Connectwise Sell

Kommentare: Overall I like the product but it has a few quirks and I feel that some basic functionality is lacking.

Its easy to create a quote and requote a product to a client. Basic quotes can be generated in minutes and you can customise it quite well.

Sell gets photos of products from Etilise and not all products are available. When you add a custom product the photo is not automatically added to the product and when asking for basic features it always seems to be add a note to the forum as a new request and we will try to add it later. There are times when it just refuses to work and I have to open an incognito browser in Chrome or another browser to access the software

James
Sales & Business Maanger in UK

Feature rich, badly supported

The deployment was great and very easy thanks to the team that helped us. It functions well and has loads of features that have made our quoting experience a lot better for the customer. Its integration with ConnectWise Manage has made our whole sales process so much less work to manage.

Support and development leave a lot to be desired.

Heather
Office Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, this works well for us. We've had this in place for about 3-4 years now.

Kommentare: Ability to get quick approvals through online approvals.

I like the etilize feature to pull in product and descriptions from distributors, as well as the quote format and the ability to approve online.

It seems like I get a lot of random glitches, where the page needs to reload or I get errors, etc. Also, there seems to be a lot of steps/boxes to make sure that are set properly. This can be confusing and frustrating to a user that is new to the software. Sometimes I also have issues with customer comments showing up, etc.

Danielle
Admin Assistant in USA

ConnectWise Sell

Kommentare: Hard to get resolutions to multiple issues resolved with support team. End result is we'd be quoted for support and have to do regular work arounds because of issues.

Quotes were easy to get approved by our clients.

Our system never worked correctly, I assume that's because the integration was never setup properly. When asked to review with support we were told we'd be charged to redo it.

Scott

Great Features and (with effort) a streamlined sales experience

Kommentare: Streamlined Sales Process, better knowledge of client interest. 24 hour sales approval process. Automation.

The Web-based solution enables us to quote from anywhere, and collaborate more easily than a filesystem based solution.

Marketing for ConnectWiseSell... I wish we could simply have a masked URL so that we could send out sell.ourdomainname.com for quotes. I don't need or want competitors and clients to see which quoting package I use. Customizing reports / forms / layouts requires a PhD and or an hourly engagement with Quosal / Sell...

Dino
Channel Manager in Südafrika
Quelle: GetApp

Sell, sell, sell

We used to host in country and have since moved to their hosted version on Azure. We have multiple templates that we've customized, dependent on service and partner we use. Tracking is very easy and we can get accurate reporting, if used correctly by the end users. With the clients not having to print any documents, the sales cycle is also closed a lot quicker. The integration is great with ConnecWise Manage

Initial setup is quite difficult, especially with customization. End user input is critical for accurate reporting. Not good as a stand alone option, so quite pricey when taking the complete ConnectWise package.

Deborah
Quoting & Procurement in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal)

My favorite thing about Sell is its robust integration with Manage. There are also many easy-to-use features that make calculating margins very clear.

The rich text editor is incredibly problematic. But you can edit text in an HTML editor that's much less wonky. However, it requires knowledge of HTML and/or searching for HTML training every time you make a quote.

Scott
VP Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quosal Review

Kommentare: We purchased 12 Quosal seats in August of 2016 to fix the non quoting ability in Connectwise. We still have not been able to setup quosal to use for quoting. Quosal seems to be very limited on how we can display quotes or line items. Everything requires a special form setup, which equals billable time to Quosal . Also, we have no way of calculating commission correctly. Overall the programs not very flexible compared to other quoting tools. I realize that some of the issues come from the Connectwise setup . Connectwise owns quosoal. I would think the two programs could work better together.

Remote access to quoting

Not flexible . Forced to buy Quosal because Connectwise does not support quoting natively.

Antwort von ConnectWise

Hi Scott, thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to read that you are not completely satisfied with your ConnectWise Sell experience. Can you email us and SocialMedia@ConnectWise.com so we can discuss your concerns further?

Roger
VP, COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ConnectWise Sell has really improved our sales process

ConnectWise Sell is easy to use and we can quickly get a professional quote out the door with Sell. Sell has streamlined the process from customer approval to ordering.

ConnectWise Sell is run as a Software As A Service and sometimes the performance is effected by the Cloud Provider or by Internet performance.

Rich
Account Manager in USA

ConnectWise Sell

Kommentare: I have been using this software for over 5 years. Setup was pretty easy and we have been able to modify our templates without a hassle. The integration with our vendors makes setting up quotes a snap.

I love that it seamlessly integrates with our CRM. Easy to track quotes and keep track of sales stats.

Sometimes getting help changing features can be tedious.

Adam
Business Services Manager in Kanada

Slow to get going

Once configured and templates are created it is generally easy and fast to create quotes. Better than standard ConnectWise

Slow to create templates, software is buggy and temperamental. Very difficult to format professionally. Most support requests are billable. Can't always trust etilize search and pricing. Basic missing functionality.

Antwort von ConnectWise

Hi Adam, thanks for taking the time to review ConnectWise Sell. We'd like to talk to you more about the areas that you were less than satisfied. Can you email us at socialmedia@connectwise.com so we can discuss further?

Chief Executive Officer in USA

Phenomenal tool - excellent people - quality solution

Kommentare: I have been in the industry for 30 years. The work, thoughtfulness and technical strength of the Quosal team is unparalleled. This solution has made a massive difference in my business - and I am so appreciative for everything that they have done and continue to do in order to support our efforts. There is no solution that even closely mirrors this one.

Consistency and predictability of quote and proposal creation and delivery

Karen
Account Manager in USA

50/50 on recommending

Kommentare: I am 50/50 on my experience. It has its pluses to using it and lack of being able to tweak stuff is a total negative.

I like the way the product feeds in and pricing when the pricing is correct.

I can't bundle things the way I would like to and tweak the cover page to reflect what I would like it to say.

Alan

Great product.

Kommentare: Streamlined our sales process completely

We could not do business without ConnectWise Sell. We love the workflow aspect and integration with ConnectWise sales orders and procurement.

The Achieve area is useless for us. I would much prefer to be able to customize the notifications are with the notifications that are important to us.