Filtern nach:

Über Brush Your Ideas

Web-to-Print storefront solution that helps eCommerce industries with printable designs and products.

Erfahre mehr über Brush Your Ideas

Graham D.
Graham D.
Sales and Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Brush Your Ideas Designer Tool

Kommentare: Although I am familiar with some of the components of this industry I have never managed my own business and so the right tools are essential for me to succeed. The Brush Your Ideas system has solved the problem of how to approach the market and offer what I hope is a winning concept for the future.

I have followed the development of this type of online production software for many years hoping to incorporate it into a business of my own one day and Brush Your Ideas have finally made that possible due to the scalability of their product, I'm starting small but I know there is a great upgrade path for me in the future. The software compares well with any other product on the market but the team behind it make it the clear winner.

The only thing I have found difficult has been my newness to the system but with the support of the rep and his team I have been on a steep learning curve and hopefully will prosper in the future.

Antwort von Biztech IT Consultancy

Hey Graham! It's our privilege to hear such good words from you. We will make sure to serve you well in future as well.

Berk H.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Personalization tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They were very attentive, they answered all of my questions and made sure the product worked the way it should work. I would happily work with Nitin and his team. We are still in touch and we are looking forward to work on other projects as well. Thank you guys for such a wonderful service.

The software is easy to use, we integrated it with our magento 2 platform. The software does exactly what its supposed to do.

For the total cost of the software i'm happy with all of the features. There is always room to improve in any software. We might work on the software again and upgrade it when the time is right.

Andre C.
CFO in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Product Designer tool

Kommentare: When we started our business 15 years ago we developed our own product designer, but when upgrading to Magento 2 we started looking into tools already made. Our choice was Brush your ideas and we have no regrets at all. The customer service is top notch and every question or issue we have they respond very quickly and happily assist in solving it. We have made some extra development on the tool and they always do it at a reasonable price and time range.

A very good product designer tool with a lot of features that suits our needs perfect.

For our business we haven't found any cons yet.

Abby J.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customization Pros

Kommentare: Brush Your Ideas has been an ideal partner for us. We plan on keeping them on the team to implement all of our major projects.

We found this app and knew if the team behind it was right we would have exactly what we were looking for. Good news, the team is great. They are extremely knowledgable and respond quickly. They were quick to organize our thoughts into case points that could be worked through and implemented.

That the output files and management is on Magento.