Filtern nach:

Über Briostack

Das Unternehmen ist ein Schädlingsbekämpfungssoftware-Unternehmen, das dein Geschäft automatisiert. Briostack spart dir Zeit und Geld.

Erfahre mehr über Briostack

Andrea W.
Office Manager in USA

Great Software

Notification options are fantastic. Billing, appointment reminders, past due bills and card expiration are all things Brio does automatically once set up, it take a lot off accounting and customer service notification.

Brio is not difficult to use at all, I would like to see appointment blocks added but i know they are working on that.

Antwort von Briostack

Andrea! We love the partnership we have with your company! We appreciate your kind word. Our goal is to provide the best options in the industry, and feedback from people like you is very important to us. As always, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call!

Stephanie M.
V. Pres. / Owner in USA

I am very happy that I chose Briostack for my software upgrade!

The software is feature rich without making the software so complicated that you have to attend a multi-day seminar to understand it. Briostack assigns you an on-boarding team that walks you through the entire set up process, the help desk is available for troubleshooting, and your account representative is there for ideas, changes, and support. Their pricing is simple and easy to understand (no hidden vault fees, customer support fees, etc.) I love the automatic notification process that can occur by phone (robo- or personal recorded message) by text or by email. If you are a company that offers many different services, then your notifications can be personalized to each service type! The automatic payment features, payment plan features, and ease of billing are fantastic. Did I mention, how simple and streamlined the technician app is??? It is so simple to use, that even the technicians that are "not so tech-savvy" will love it! The star rating communication that has poured in from our customers after the appointments are completed have really motivated the team to stay on their "A" game. Our customers and team members have given us a thumbs up on this software change!!

1. Monochromatic screen coloration (would love to see color coded tabs/ sections.) 2. Would love to see a "find customer" box on the web page no matter which tab you are in. Please note that my account rep. asked me for my "cons" and is submitting them. The 2 items listed above may be used in the software update. (That's the kind of company they are.... they want your feedback)

Allen S.
General Manager in USA

RUN away don't Walk!

Kommentare: We tried to cancel this company but month after month they continue to bill our credit card. We went with a different company BTW the new company who we LOVE is more expensive. All I can say is these folks do not know pest control they do not understand functionality they do not understand customer service.

We decided to use this company based on their sales presentation. The functions looked great and they were very friendly. They indicated to us that a pest control technician had designed it which made sense to us. Bad Choice

Horribly heavy and difficult to use! Nothing is intuitive! Worse program we have ever used quite frankly. My office manager was literally crying one day because she thought she was too dumb to operate this program. The help desk is always friendly but they are too techy they speak a completely different language.

Antwort von Briostack

We are sorry to hear about your experience, Allen. We are constantly making our program better based on requests from our customers like you and appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your office manager and wanted to let you know that our support team is always available for assistance, & assure you she isn't "too dumb" to operate our program. There's no one that understands pest control more than our CEO and owner who has been in pest control for the past 23 years. If you have questions about your contract, or ways to get out of your contract please contact our support line at 801-623-5200

Andrea M.
CFO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feature Rich with responsive, friendly customer service

Kommentare: The reason that we started looking for a new software provider was specifically to find a better solution for our food handling facility reporting. We are happy that Brio worked with us to provide exactly what we were looking for in station scanning and reporting.

What I like most about this software are the awesome people that back up the software. Customer service is friendly, thoughtful, responsive, and helpful. Also, there are so many reports at my fingertips. I feel like I have a much better grasp of how our company is doing at any given point in the year and in the month. Both our clients and service technicians like it, too.

It was very different than we were used to using, so for us, the learning curve was a little steep, but we all seem to have it mastered at this point. Briostack was super-helpful to us in getting everything set up properly and they worked hard to provide us with a solution to our every request.

John T.
Service Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Briostack works great

Kommentare: Overall we are happy, we switched from PestPac and haven’t looked back since.

I enjoy being able to access the leads platform. I really enjoy the forums and online newsletter we get informing us of any new changes and giving us an opportunity to ask questions.

You have to clear the online cache or the app starts acting funny.

Whitney J.
Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge disappointment & scam. DON'T SIGN!!!! It's impossible I cancel if you're unsatisfied.

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I wouldn't recommend Briostack.

We recently started using Briostack software for our small pest control business. Expectations were high with the previous great reviews. Unfortunately, until you sign up the demos and experience you have with the software is extremely limited. With the promise that we would be able to easily note on each unit inside large apartment complexes we were sold. We had been researching, trialing, and debating on software options for the past 6 months, so we were sure to be very specific that our goal is to create unit specific notes and treatment details that would be able to be easily imputed. Staff and technicians were excited to get ready for the Go Live! Our company received a week or of occasional phone calls to assist with set up and you are given 4 training videos... after you pay them a large deposit and sign an annual monthly subscription. Once we were able to view and work in the software we found a lot of things that do not fit our company policies from inaccurate agreements, customer notification issues, scheduling limitations, and the list goes on. Most importantly they do NOT even offer the specific unit notes in the software that was promised. When I voiced my concern they said they could put in a request to develop the software “add on” with a realistic timeline of 6 months. Our company is 80% apartment complexes. They want us to either just pay the rest of the year off without the ability to utilize it for our company or pay the annual subscription off ($150/mo.)

We were sold on services that are not available inside the Briostack software. The agreements are not acceptable. Scheduling is difficult. We received complaints from customers about receiving robo calls from our company. It's impossible I cancel if you're unsatisfied.

letztes Jahr

Hello Whitney, We are sad to hear of your frustrations with the software. We strive to provide a software that is considered one of the best in the industry. I know you are actively working with our team on these issues, and I know they have informed you that the feature your mentioned in your review is available now for you to use. Our onboarding has been and will continue to be willing to provide you with as many personalized trainings as you may need to feel comfortable in using Brio. we do offer a full library of automated trainings, but that is available to supplement our ongoing work sessions. Many of the other issues you also mentioned are things we are able to accommodate and would love to continue training to show you how. Taking on a new software is never easy, but we are committed to helping you continue to make a successful transition.

Jeff S.

Amazing, time-saving software!

Kommentare: I feel as a customer is learning the software, they should have access with dummy accounts to play around with how everything works before they actually go active with their real life customers.

The route scheduler is REVOLUTIONARY! I never imagined I would find software that is so easy to schedule my customers. There is a map you can see what is going on through the month, and a route can literally be scheduled as easy as circling around the dots on the map! I have saved hours and hours of time! The technician Access in the field is even better because it locates the exact destination with GPS and integrated into the software so that everything shows up perfectly! I am saving hundreds of dollars on paperwork because it is set up to be paperless! Also, I love how the service reminders are automated. Before I was manually doing it with my old software provider and I would do it every Wednesday the week before. I would be barraged with so many calls and requests from customers after my reminders had gone out. Now that I have Brio, sending out my service reminders is seamless. Service reminder is set to go out two days before a customer scheduled day. The reminders go out automatically. These guys are absolutely amazing they thought of everything!

Lynne B.
Office manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Like any other new software once you start using it it starts to get easier.

Kommentare: Much better software than what I was using and less time spent doing paperwork.

We were spending 20 plus hours a week on just paperwork and invoicing. We now spend about 5 hours. Big thanks to the customer rep for all your help!! You guys are awesome.

set up is time-consuming but once it is in the system it does get easier. Well worth the time. I do wish it had a multi-line feature on the regular invoice. We do have customers that have multiple houses etc that need a break down on each INVOICE and the statement is NOT always the way to go for us. Wish you'll could come up with a way to add lines to an invoice that would be great!

Ben T.
Operations Manager in USA

Great software to manage our customer base.

Easy to use and extremely versatile. This software can manage every aspect of dealing with customers from scheduling to billing.

The only thing that I can think of improving with this software is the visual appeal, it's a bit on the plain side. Not really a con though.

Dom M.
Administrator in USA

Like a roller coaster, it had its ups and downs but the ride is over and it has smoothed out now.

Always being able to call for questions and concerns. I get the help I need usually right away! I like having the map options and seeing where the jobs are at. I like the notifications that get sent out. It seems like there are a lot of stuff still to learn. Carter has done a great job dealing with our issues.

Sometimes it doesn't always work the way it is supposed to. I feel like their may be some kinks to work out still. Definitely room for improvement. I wish the notifications could come from my number so customers can just hit reply. The training leaves room for improvement, maybe teach it in a class.

Antwort von Briostack

Thanks Alyssa for the feedback! We are now going to be implementing a new training process that will allow for layers of long term support and help. Please let us know if you have other ideas that we can use to help make this a better process for everyone in the future.

Philip R.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shoot yourself before purchasing

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They misrepresented their software. I have retreated to using our old system. But Since I am stuck in a contract for six months, I am making the best of it. I am continuing to use it to run test simulations of our business requirements. I am creating a list of business scenarios that I have already used after a Pest Routes demo demanding that they run a test case on their software according to the stated scenario, so I can see what happens step by step. And I will use it on other software demos, since I have 6 months before I am out of my contract with Briostack.

The overall concept is good. The features are about average. Some actually work for awhile and then suddenly they do not. Call customer support and they tell you that the problem is your computer. I use iMac in the office and iPad in the field with Chrome. Nothing wrong with my computer system. I have to admit that I was suckered by a good sales pitch. I now wish that I had continued researching other software.

This is software is very difficult to use. Having a bachelor of science in computer science and several years experience designing and writing code for a software company I view this system as a patch work of coding with very little thought to an overall design. INTUITIVE, it is not. Support, two people were very helpful, the other six that I interacted with were useless and less. Everyone at Briostack hide behind one general support email and phone number, so it is difficult to reach either of the two people that were helpful.

Jenny V.
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brio is a great company and has been a wonderful asset to our company

Kommentare: This software makes scheduling customers much easier and better. Easy to use and navigate.

The software is easy to work with and very user friendly. Really LOVE the notifications that are sent to customers. The software is easy to navigate and find all the information you need. Customers are very happy about the access they are given to view account and make payments.

A lot of updates but overall very happy with it! The tickets don't always seem to clear right away and the techs have to wait at times for them to fully submit.

Tawndra F.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Do not go with them!"

Kommentare: The gentleman with Brio that I met at our CEU was a great salesman and hook line and sinker I was SOLD! No test period(should have saw through that) before I had to sign a contract. I was in tears, feeling that I was to stupid to run my own company, because I could not make it work like I was told it would. Bought $$$$$ out of my contract and they continued to run charges on my credit card. After all the lost time and money I invested, when I finally got the charges to stop I had no access to my records. Thank goodness I printed a hard copy of everything we did over the time frame of about 4 months. Stay Away is my best advise!

There was not one thing that I liked about the software. After using another program I am 100% certain that this was not a good fit for my company. I will say one good thing was there customer service was good, but most every time I would run into a problem the solution was so difficult that it was impossible for me to recreate or I was told the program did not have the capability to do what I needed.

It was so hard to use. Mobile version was terrible. Could not see a full view of your calendar. Not color coded. I was locked into a contract and had to pay to get out of it. Did not get what I was sold!

Antwort von Briostack

Tawndra we are sorry to hear about your experience. We understand that learning a new software is tough, so we pride ourselves on great customer service and putting out trainings that help make our software easier to use. We are confident that Briostack would work for your company, and it is unfortunate that you decided to buy out of the contract instead of working with support. However, the charge you specified happened after you ended the contract, was a $1 charge due for the continued use of a telephone number from our system you were using. When you ended your contract, you lost access to your account. If you still need access to that data you should give customer service a call to see what they can do. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get what you were sold, we would love to discuss it more in detail with you and do what we can to make the situation right by contacting our customer service 801-623-5200

Matt W.
Branch Manager in USA

The Best Software Ever

I have used a lot of software products to automate pest control activities. I have never used anything like it. As far as I can tell, Briostack dominates the marketplace. The other softwares, don't even compete. They are very polite on the phone and we get a quick response to our questions with solutions. Thank you Briostack for being Amazing!

Antwort von Briostack

Matt, Thanks for the great review. We love having you as a customer and appreciate all the feedback! Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Anthony A.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome use to use Pest Pac better value and better product amazing customer service!

Kommentare: Ease of use, yet it completely handles our company needs both now and in the future.

The people at Brio stack, form the sales guys all the way to the account manager and training excellent customer service long after the sell.

Haven't found anything that I don't like, when we hit a wall, a call to Brio stack and the problem is fixed. This is an amazingly simple product but is has great results.

Antwort von Briostack

Thanks Anthony, We love having you as a customer. Please continue to keep us updated with anything you need, and we will be happy to help!

Adam W.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

From top to bottom our experience with BrioStack has been incredible

We went through 2-3 software providers before we came across BrioStack. Each one was missing a piece to what we were trying to do but BrioStack was able to put them all together. From the automated appointment and billing reminders, to the integrated payment processing, the entire process is smooth and efficient.

Riley K.

Awesome company, always continuing to improve there product and supply the best pest software.

They are always available to help and answer questions, everything runs smooth and efficient, great route features.

Antwort von Briostack

Thanks Riley! We will continue to work hard to make the system even better. Our support staff will make sure to keep you in the loop with all of our updates and improvements.

Sabrina H.
office manager in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service, easy program to use, good value for all the features you get.

Kommentare: I like the fact the guys can do there work on there smart phones. I like i can add stuff to there day from the computer.

I like i can customize it to our needs . I love that I can add as many categorys and techs as i want. Going paperless was very easy with this program.

I wish the admin could use the software on a tablet or smart phone. I would like it if the guys in the field could scan stuff straight into briostack.

Toska G.
Technical Services Leader in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with even better customer service! Thanks to our rep Carter!

Kommentare: We left a software that was very limited. This software allows us to customize to what we need and allows us to better serve our customers.

Ease of use. We can also track anything I can think of that we need to. It is easy to see where we are lacking jobs and where we need to work on new business. Tracks the techs easily and keeps up with all of our customer's needs. AMAZING customer service. Our rep is Carter Call and he has always been available to answer our questions and help us whenever we have needed it.

Set up is time consuming. It took us several weeks to get entirely set up but once we did the product was really easy to use.

Antwort von Briostack

Thanks Toska! We love having you as a customer and are lucky to have Carter on our team. Please keep us up to date on your needs and we will help however we can.

Eli S.

Do Not Recommend

Kommentare: Terrible with their sales and customer service.
Sales guy was pretty polished but couldn’t give me definitive answers on the software functionality and integration. Basically steered me away from having concern for lack of functionality in the software.
Customer service onboarding guy basically told me to watch 5 hours of videos before we could do a set up. I’ve worked in software within the last 5 years so I’m relatively well versed enough to where I expected not to be treated like a child.

Decent functionality but when compared to other softwares in the industry, sub par for sure.

No integration with any accounting software. No stand alone technician application for Apple or Android devices. No option to test or have a trial period with the software. No option currently to send text or email service agreements.

Michele C.

It has made running our business easy and efficient.

The software in my opinion is the total package. From scheduling , invoicing to routing. This program was well thought out by someone who knows this industry. No more hand written scheduling for my technicians, creating scheduling, invoicing, calling customers or printing invoices. I can finally see my desk again. To top if off, the customer service is exemplary! They take the time to answer all your questions and will solve all your issues at no charge.

Not being able to print nor see a monthly production on each service we provide on a single page. Would love to be able to print a monthly production report with just the totals of each service.

Cleva T.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have enjoyed working with Kelton Wilde, he has made this process easy.

The ease of training and learning how to do or work with the program. All have been supportive during our transition.

Not being able to add a new customer in the field it would make it easier as we do not staff that does this one job, we as tech go to someones house make the sale and a lot of times we do the service that day.

Adam E.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Make promises don't keep them.

Kommentare: Opened my eyes to less expensive options.

Ease of use in the field. Techs like it. Automated invoicing . Usually when you call you get a person on the phone.

Customer service is in much need for improvement. System does not have a multi unit / housing system. Make promises they don't keep over and over.

Antwort von Briostack

Adam, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to reach out to you and your office and address your review. We are committed to providing you an excellent product and service and have already made changes as a result of our conversation and plan further improvements to help you run your business effectively. We look forward to working with you. Thanks!

Amy G.
President in USA

We LOVE Briostack software!

There are many great features of Briostack. I personally like the ease of scheduling services and not having a paper trail. It has really freed up time for my office assistant when it comes to scheduling routine services. Briostack does most of that for us. Another great feature is the customer portal where clients can log in to their accounts and see appointment records and make payments. The tech app is also pretty simple to use an pretty much "fail safe". Lost paperwork or assignments is no longer an issue for us.

Carrie C.
CSO in USA
Darstellende Künste

Thank you team for all the help over the last months. We Love Brio Stack and the the entire team!!

Kommentare: Great staff! There is one guy that knows everything that is super helpful I can never remember his name. But the fact is I talk to one of the representatives the most and he is super friendly and my staff and I like that he does not sound like a nerd he is funny and personable!

The ease of working the system, the helpful staff. Sending invoiced and downloading them. taking payments and making credits etc are wonderful. It has lighten my time.

The calendar could be easier to read and I also really what source of contact on the leed entry. I know you all are working on that for me!