Hub Of Social Communication

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Sufiyan Y.
Trainee Pharmacist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The business problems I'm solving with this application is that I can easily communicate with my patients through facebook, I also gets updates about what happens around the globe, I can also communicate with my fellow workers through this application.

Vorteile: There are so many things I like about Facebook, It allows us to interact with other peoples around the world, keep me updated regarding what's happening in the world when and where, it helps people to make new friends.

Nachteile: The thing I least like about Facebook is the privacy issue, people shares there personal stuffs which can easily be accessed by a third person, second problem is the hacking issue, you cant share sensitive informations about your company with your colleagues on Facebook because it can be leaked.

An entertaining app that if you are paying attention makes you to spend too much time on it

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Michael G.
Internal Auditor
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Regarding the software itself, Facebook is doing great. There is also the light version for the mobile and this is a great option. I am using Facebook to keep in touch with friends and to have some relaxing time from time to time. The app works great and all of my friends are using it.

Vorteile: Facebook became more than just an app to keep in touch with friends. I like that it offers so many things: you can see what your friends are doing or posting, their photos, you can find old friends from school and keep in touch, you can save posts that you like or you can block posts or people that you don't want to see any more. Messenger gives the option to chat, call and video call, make groups, get offers from business pages that you follow.

Nachteile: Facebook is involved in several scandals regarding how objective it is when it comes to what information to allow and what now. Also, it has so much information about people, based on their preferences that this is really scary. And as I said, there are already situations when Facebook used its power to make people act in a certain way. The only solution is to use your own head to think and not to rely on others. Facebook has a lot of power and this should make us think twice. Also, you have to be careful not to waste too much time watching funny videos and reading different posts on FB.

Facebook is a one of entertaining app people used.it give vast experience to people to know them

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Chintha J.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: By using Facebook we can handle whole world things may be.we can add people to as business groups or whatever and then we can chat with all at one one time and we can take a decision to solve some issues. For an example we want to promote our business we can talk together and can handle the things. We can celebrate out special days with all friends at one time by using Facebook. We can add our stories and share feelings with our friend.and here we can put our reactions about friends posts like “😃” “ 😢” “❤️“ 👍” likewise. And we can put live videos also I realize some live videos with my friends 👬 thus here we can like more pages what we want, we can saved things what we nedd, we can remote personal settings on our account ,we can handle notifications also here. Take once a time and feel happier 👍

Vorteile: Facebook is a entertaining app we can use for more things to do on it. I like it because we can aware about some important details about business things,jobs and whatever things. If we want we can added to job group messaging, educational groups,entertaining groups and others and also most important thing is there event organizations. When we need to know information about some events one thing we have to do here “ liked to the page” and then all the details posted in one second. It’s very very important to businessmen, educators, researchers, travelers and all. And another best option is there “watch” we can watch more videos about motivation, educational and funny. We can add people who we want to connected. Amazing experience can get by using Facebook😊

Nachteile: In here, least used thing is messaging with people. I think Facebook is not a messaging app because there are more apps are available to use messaging.

Facebook has lost its appeal for me

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Karen R.
Administrative
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I loved the accessibility to current events, friends and family updates, and the ability to get your business out inexpensively to a large audience. I often placed ads that were effective. I also like Marketplace as I have used it as both a buyer and seller. However, censuring of comments is not the job of Facebook. I am currently hoping for a replacement for Facebook from another source

Vorteile: Facebook was the absolute go to concerning keeping up with friends and family as well as a great way to advertise business products and it is still in a lot of ways completes this need. I did find that ads were inexpensive and a good way to get your business out there in the public domain. I also have benefitted as a buyer and seller through their Marketplace.

Nachteile: Facebook has changed and I am waiting for something to replace it. The censuring of certain political comments is very alarming to me. I also do not like the constant ads that cause the page to load very slowly. Facebook should not censure free speech.

Facebook - you can use it for private or business as well

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Alina M.
CEO Assistant
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Facebook is used by so many people and including me, I am using it daily, it feels like it was always here...I like that it is evolving, taking in consideration what the community wants or needs. You can reconnect with old friends or colleagues from school on Facebook, you can promote your business there, you can start a movement...I think Facebook influences us a lot and we should also pay attention how it does this and in what direction.

Vorteile: I like the most how easy it is to use all the Facebook features and it helps me to keep in touch with my friends and family. I like that on mobiles you can install a separate app for Messenger and it is easy to access and you can search for somebody by typing its name or you can make groups if needed. I also use Messenger for work.

Nachteile: I don't like that on the Messenger app on my mobile I cannot attach and send files. I can send photos, but there is no option for sending files. This I can do only on my computer. Another big minus for Facebook is how secure my info is and how is Facebook using my info. Also, if you don't pay attention, you can end up wasting a lot of time on Facebook... That is why I am using on my mobile and app to track how much time I spend on different platforms.

Great Social media Platform

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Tamara I.
Veterinary Tech
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience so far has been wonderful. I not only use this app at work, but it is also something that I utilize at home in my spare time. It has made connecting with clients a lot easier and we have even gained many new clients with Facebook.

Vorteile: The thing that I like the most about facebook apps and tabs is the ease of use! It takes 0 training and it is easy to be self taught. It make take a bit to learn where all the different options are, but after using it a few times it becomes easier. I love the fact that I can customize what I want shown on our clinic Facebook page. We can list our hours, services, and clients can even schedule appointments directly from the app.

Nachteile: On occasion, it will have trouble loading. However this not anything that other app's do not experience. The random ads can become a bit irritating at times as well.

Facebook Apps and Tabs review

Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Malith V.
Assistant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Facebook for more than 5 years. I read memes on facebook and do my own business.
I am having a good profit. facebook advertisement system is very budget friendly system.

Vorteile: Facebook is the most famous social media platform in the world.
With Facebook you can easily start online business and get a good profit.
There messenger app is a really cool application for communicate with friends who doesn't have your phone number.

Nachteile: Facebook has too many advertisements. Sometimes it's very annoying.
Sometimes GIFs doesn't work well.

Taking basic and making it creative

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Deborah H.
Marketing Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience is positive. Love the look and feel of the tabs.

Vorteile: It's been invaluable to have the ability to gain more creative control over our Facebook page. It's allowed us to streamline exactly what we'd like our friends/customers to see.

Nachteile: Controlling what your page contains at time cannot still be a full time job. It really takes organization and time to get it all right.

Love it

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Tyler S.
Youtube
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great way to stay in touch and keep track of all your freinds

Vorteile: I don't like that on the app you can't just set it to see most recent like you used to be Abel to that was nice

Nachteile: Keeping in touch with family and old freinds is great to catch up or see how there lives are going for them

A great tool for Facebook users

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Adnan A.
Student
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I'm satisfied by using this tool. I think it worth it!

Vorteile: - Additional new functions, giving lots of extra options you may need
- New updates regularity, sometimes on daily basis!

Nachteile: - Sometimes there are some lags or errors
But overall, it is easy to fix it.

Very Hard to Live Without It but There Are Ways to Make it Work For You

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Freelancer
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Facebook has been part of my life for a long time. It can be really great or it can be toxic, depending on how you use it. The best way to make it work for you and help you, instead of draining you, is to spend some time curating and controlling what kind of news, ads, events are relevant. You have to be the one to unfollow some people's lives. I think for the future, Facebook can try to make it easier for people to curate their feed and to get to decide the kind of content that they DO want to be exposed to.

Vorteile: I use it to stay in touch with friends, post updates about my artist webpage, stay current with popular culture and the latest services that help me save money. It's a life-support app.

Nachteile: When I scroll facebook to look for quality funny content, and I happen to like a certain video post, it can set off a chain of ads and videos that I do not want to watch. It's hard to" swipe" it off, or find the "exit" button to get the video to stop playing. I often have to refresh the scroll page. There are some people in my life whose feed that I do follow and support, but I often do not see them pop up. Sometimes the app gives me pop-ups of notifications that aren't really notifications for me at all.

Facebook Everything

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Belinda M.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I started using the Facebook book app since I was a teenager and as of then, I used it for fun. That is, I used it to keep in touch and keep tabs on my friends and loved ones but as I grew older, I began to realise new purposes for the app especially the Facebook ads that enables me reach out to more clients on the app as well.

Vorteile: Face makes it easier for me to share information with friends and loved ones but what I appreciate the most about Facebook is how it has help draw the world closer and how it has made consumers and clients relationship a lot more closer, in the sense that businesses can easily reach their intended clients via the Facebook ads and posts.

Nachteile: The things I do not really appreciate about Facebook apps is the fact that even though you are promise some level of privacy, you never really get privacy and I also just found out that your information and data are not so secure on Facebook.

A great way to showcase your business schedule appointments, or even have orders from your page.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Jennifer A.
Property Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product really helped me reach out to social media personnel. I was able to easily set up a tabs and apps page that would direct people to my business with a click of a button. It has helped me generate more revenue in my business by bringing tenants my way. It has been an extremely helpful tool for us.

Vorteile: This is a great way for customers to see exactly what your business is about, and even have them order directly from your page. If you're a restaurant, you can have your menu directly on the page and customers can put in orders. Or if your a lawyer, Dr, dentist, chiropractor or anything of the sort, you can have customers set up appointments directly from your facebook page. The app is very easy to set up. Simply add or remove pages exactly as you need them. You can also send them directly to your website if needed. You could literally showcase any type of business you wanted to. Add your pictures, state your business, show pricing.... It's a very effective business tool. My friend has a tattoo parlor and he even uses facebook tabs and apps. I would highly recommend this product to any business.

Nachteile: It would be nice if facebook set up templates for business that maybe don't have a social media person, or maybe lack the knowledge of how to use computers very well. I know they have some basic templates but if the generated multiple templated geared towards different types of businesses, it would help even the older / non computer generation as far as setting them up.

Facebook Business

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Megan L.
Restaurant Owner
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Honestly great experience as it allows you to create and brand yourself while reaching many different demographics. And it is very cost effective.

Vorteile: The sheer ease of use, ability to connect to a wide range of guests and potential guests and the ability to target with our brand.

Nachteile: Finding information for my account like billing and potential that ads will not work due to to much verbiage.

Facebook - Best to be in touch

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Product Development Engineer
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a great to have Facebook in my life. Really helpful for many thing I have explained in Pros. However, there are some small points make me uncomfortable and I think they can be easily fixed.

Vorteile: I have been using Facebook for many years. It enables you to keep it touch with your friends. It is so easy to share a post, photo. You can even play some games. Group chats and video chats are also possible. It is pretty multi-functional and also user friendly program. So easy to use.

Nachteile: One of the main issues is many advertisements. Sometimes, I am getting tired of waiting and closing advertisements. I see why it is needed but I think it is more than needed. Another issue is with many and many fake users. Last issue I have is with apple app of facebook. It is needed to have a separate app to have chat with your friends. It would be better if we could do both in one app.

A Must-Have for Facebook Businesses!

Bewertet am 23.6.2019
Kyle L.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've just started using it for my small craft business, and so far it's great! It is quick and easy to set up. Definitely easy for anyone who is already accustomed to the Facebook world. As with anything, it takes a little time to learn all the tools and little secrets, but once you do, it's a great way to expand your business' online presence and gain the followers and customers that you need to succeed.

Vorteile: It's Facebook! We live in a Facebook world. Everyone and everyone they know has a Facebook account. So it's easy to see what Facebook is a must for any business. It allows you to get your products or information in front of millions of people across the world. The Apps and Tabs feature makes it easy to streamline your business across multiple sites, and keep everything nice and organized. As with most things Facebook, it's easy to set up, very detailed, and extremely user-friendly. Even for those out there like me who aren't that tech savvy, it's still easy to use and figure out. Simply put, if you want to get found and gain a following, then you have to be on Facebook!

Nachteile: The one downside to Facebook is that you have to put in the time and effort to gain the followers. You can pay for advertising, but if you have a tight budget, or no budget at all for us small business owners, then paid advertising isn't always affordable. The only way to gain followers and get looks is to be your own advocate. Post, share, tag, hashtag, and do all of them as much as possible. There are countless other Facebook pages and businesses that use them, so it can feel like getting noticed is impossible. That's huge plus and a huge minus all at the same time. It's great to be able to have your things seen by millions, but it can also be very difficult to stand out or even be found to begin with. Takes a lot of work to gain the following, but once you do, then you're set!

Facebook & New genaration

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Kawshalya P.
Laboratory cordinator
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In overall ,facebook is a very user friendly app .I use this app since 2009. It is very helpful to me to change my mind with happy. In my opinion ,use facebook for good things.

Vorteile: Facebook is a very good social meadia to everyone . We can identify lot of friends all over the world through the facebook . We can share more and more ideas , feelings ,funny things, special moments ,events in facebook. Facebook is a familiar app to everyone and it can understand every person .

Nachteile: When we using this app there are some some barriers in facebook .Some people can hack our facebook account and afterthat they can misuse it. And there are some people in facebook ,they comment to each other posts very badly. It is a very big issue for girls. Some people share bad posts and unimportant things and that disturb to to others.

Easy if you have multiple pages

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Parker Y.
musician
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have definitely been able to update my pages more efficiently and effectively. It has saved a ton of time being able to be logged into the mall at the same time and simply click on the one I want to update, then the next one and so on.

Vorteile: I like that you can switch between multiple pages without having to log out of the current one then in to the next one. It's very easy to just click on the page or group you want to go to and then you're there. A lot of other sites require a log out and a log in. Once you've logged in, you're able to stay logged in if you're an administrator of the page. I don't use the apps very much but the tabs is a great feature.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is the mobile tab version. On the computer they're great, but the app update made the pages a little harder to navigate.

Facebook Marketplace Financed My Move

Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Jennie F.
Freelance writer, teacher, and senior caregiver
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love the Marketplace application. Just using my smart phone, I sold many of my belongings when downsizing from a 1200 to an 800 square foot apartment, and I grossed $1400 in about 30 days. I have never had to use any customer support, because I've never had any problems with it. I use over eBay and all the other sales apps out there, and I have recommended it to many people.

Vorteile: It's very fast and easy to snap photos of your items, write a quick description, and link to hashtags. Most of my items sold within 24 hours. The app hides your contact information, so you only give this out to people that you trust. And they only charge for it when you "boost" you ad to make sure it gets seen by a larger number of users.

Nachteile: You can only post to 10 groups at a time (but this is often a reach of 50,000 or more people where I live, in Tucson). The pricing information is not clearly spelled out.

Couldn't live without Facebook Apps and Tabs

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Christine B.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I could not live without Facebook Apps and Tabs from a personal stand point and professional stand point. I find that Facebook is leading in marketing right now. If you want to reach people, social media is the way to do it. Facebook makes it easy! Plus, for the most part, it's FREE!

Vorteile: What I like most about Facebook Apps and Tabs is the ease of use. It's pretty easy to figure out. I also love that you can reach a broad audience of individuals and even have the option to "boosts" posts where you spend a small amount of money (you can choose the dollar amount) to reach more people.

Nachteile: What I like least about Facebook Apps and Tabs is the amount of advertising that pops up. It seems that things I "google" randomly show up as an ad on Facebook after I am done searching. Pretty creepy, and pretty annoying.

On the computer works great - the mobile version is driving me crazy!

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Ina eliza G.
Administrator
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As I already said: Facebook is a must nowdays, especially if you want to promote your business, brand or persona. Some features you can learn easily, for others you need to invest some time, but nothing you cannot do. They really need to work on the bugs for the mobile version.

Vorteile: What can I say: Facebook is a must especially if you have an online business. I am using it for the projects that I am working at. You can reach people from all over the world, you can select the group you want to target. You can switch easily between the pages you are an admin.

Nachteile: The mobile version has bugs! I had problems with writing comments. I downloaded the Lite version, worked good for a day or two and after again it started making problems! Considering that it is faster to use my mobile, this is really annoying.

Facebook buisness pages

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Holly S.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am extremly fond of Facebook with promoting and advertizing my buisness. I have all kinds of customers. It's even better that it can be used with no cost to the owner.

Vorteile: My favorite use of Facebook buisness pages is thay its free. I do however pay for some advertising but it can be 100% free. I am extremly fond of the ability to choose your own buisness template, and I can vhange it if needed. My costomers can buy directly from my page with ease. I can share and post as many items is i deem fit. I can make sales and post promotions. Also, my customers can directly message me if any problems arise.

Nachteile: The store tab is a bit wonky at times. Sometimes I cant upload new products and its hard for my customers to buy my new products.

Great for business owners!

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Heather D.
Claims Specialist

Vorteile: I like the fact that Facebook makes it so easy to own/operate/run a business on their platform. Being able to add buttons that allow customers to order or schedule appointments directly through Facebook means a LOT more businesses are able to increase their client base.

Nachteile: There are times when Facebook can get a bit confusing, especially to those individuals who may not be as tech savvy as today's generation. However, with the updates that Facebook releases on regular intervals, the confusion seems to be less and less. I wouldn't say there's much about Facebook features that I "don't like" - I believe, in general, these features are more based on personal preference and know-how than anything else.

The facebook app allows me to optimize my time of enjoyment and work.

Bewertet am 28.5.2018
Keila S.
Agente independiente

Kommentare: tools to promote, know and interact with my clients and my potential clients. This has allowed me to increase my client portfolio and in turn, as I know them more, get better comments.

Vorteile: The tools are easy to use and allow you to customize the page in different ways, all in favor of a better experience. the tabs admit under the same scheme the creation of different options in favor of my business. In my case it is to know more in depth the prospects of clients in order to develop promotions and thus cover the needs of the clients.

Nachteile: although it is an easy tool to use, it would not hurt if it could be even more intuitive. Each time we have less time so fewer steps that optimize time are always appreciated.

A very usable interface

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
David R.
Homemaker
Forschung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I find it a refreshing experience, to be able to access my apps quickly, and whenever I wish to access them. I really enjoy it being something I can do, with little trouble.

Vorteile: I find what I enjoy most about using Facebook apps and tabs, is that it's easy to navigate to each individual app. The menu system is simple enough to learn how to access each of your apps quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile: I disliked very little. But if I had to pick one con, it would have to be I wish there was more customization of how the different apps are presented in the menu screen. I wish there was more control over where I'm able to place each one for quicker access. Beyond that though, I find very little wrong with it.