Facebook Apps and Tabs Erfahrungen

Über Facebook Apps and Tabs

Facebook-Anwendungen und -Registerkarten, mit denen du deine Seite an deine Marke anpassen, Links zu Social-Media-Profilen hinzufügen und deine Präsenz verbessern kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Facebook Apps and Tabs

Im using facebook everyday, for read news, for selling and for entertainment. It has a large community that makes it easy to connect.

There is some problems of connection with my account i don t know why.

Bewertungen zu Facebook Apps and Tabs

Facebook Apps and Tabs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 826 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Facebook Apps and Tabs bereits verwendet?

Kyle
Owner/Operations Manager
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay connect in both personal and business life

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
comfort
comfort
Business development in Nigeria
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best free social marketing app ever.

Kommentare: My business has massive audience and patronage due to this app ,a lot of likes and followers , my brand is growing and getting exposed to the desired public.

Post scheduling , automated publishing and report and analysis makes this app the best app ever,then it’s almost 100% free except you want to promote or advertise

I can’t think of any feature that’s least liked ..let’s keep improving.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New to Marketing? Download Facebook to start - you won't regret it!

Kommentare: The best part about Facebook is that it is universal and made for every age group. It is the best software to market your office/brand. It advertises to a broad range of people, unlike Twitter who is more for younger people. With a creative mindset and the help of the Facebook Apps and Tabs, you will be a Marketing pro. Better to find out sooner than later!

The Facebook Apps and Tabs help keep Facebook easy to access and keeps a nice clean presentation. It helps me customize our page to fit our office's needs. It helps bring out my creative side and allows our office to be presented in a unique manor. Everything is very organized and I love it! Also, for a small fee we were able to advertise our Invisalign special to patients who lived close to our office.

One time I needed assistance and it was pretty difficult to find a phone number to call. I ended up just asking a friend from another office for help. This software also has a lot of updates so you need to be a little tech savey to navigate through the "new" Facebook when it comes out. It's very easy to learn but I feel like as soon as I get used to one version, boom! another one comes out.

Edisson
Dentist in Ecuador
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Happy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Personally, it has helped me a lot to improve my productivity through digital advertising and because of them, the use of apps and tabs is always important to me.

The daily use of Facebook applications means that the use of the platform is always important, which is why updates to its interface are always important.

Some functions within marketing uses are somewhat complex for people for small businesses.

Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FACEBOOK - the good and bad

Kommentare: I'm not really at ease using facebook any longer. I do, however, interact daily on facebook due to my many contacts on that platform.

Enjoyable to exchange ideas, network and meeting people worldwide. It's reliable and free to use as a social interaction platform.

CENSORSHIP! Users are being punished continually and banded for a week, two weeks, a month and eventually totally banned. I, myself was banned and punished continually for sharing views of other people as well as airing my own views, for example, Covid-19, the vaccination, etc. Facebook has lost credibility worldwide.

Seok Siong
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best social media apps

Kommentare: It is a very friendly user apps which able to gain knowledge, enjoy, communicate with others

A large users apps, very easy to search the same group interest user

Too many ads in the feed, sometime feel very annoying.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Review - Facebook

Kommentare: I'm so glad to have found that amazing app in my life, it's really great experience with Facebook app, be a member of this family and enjoy your time.

What makes Facebook special is to create a comprehensive medium that combines everything a person needs in his day and life, the characteristics of this app vary according to the user and the method of use, When communicating, the messaging and chat system is easy and fast to use, as well as very distinctive features and expressions are also amazing and attractive.

The integration in the Facebook app is distinct, but it is difficult to reach a perfect state, after the features that need innovations that make its use stronger, for example Texts & fonts, and video call quality.

Amani
Peasant in Tansania
Molkerei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like so much facebook ever!!!

Kommentare: Since i start using this software , i didn't face any problem concern about difficult in use. So i recommend new user don't worry to use this software.

I like these features in this software , live videos, messages, video, pages, groups, find wi-fi, location, memories ,events ,games and more. All these features are very easy to use and helpful.

To me i think this software is perfect. So right now there is no improvement may be next time.

Nelli
Fashion designer in USA
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook apps good for start your business

Kommentare: Firs problem for me the price not so cheap. According advertising it is not work as I want. So I should spent more money to get the results.

I like how it works according my request. The analysis of my need I check very carefully and it is works good.

Software was difficult for me when I start to work with. As for me I spent around 2 weeks for my understanding how it works.

Abderazak
Relaxing in Marokko
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Relaxing review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Its good work i have seen you can use it for chating or work market anythigs

I would like to tell them thank you for this app

Jesus
Accounting in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook Apps and Tabs, the new way to connect.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Reliability, easy to use, good way to connect.

At this moment everything ids good; probably I will return here (when I use it for more time)

Chintha
Teacher in Sri Lanka
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook is a one of entertaining app people used.it give vast experience to people to know them

Kommentare: By using Facebook we can handle whole world things may be.we can add people to as business groups or whatever and then we can chat with all at one one time and we can take a decision to solve some issues. For an example we want to promote our business we can talk together and can handle the things. We can celebrate out special days with all friends at one time by using Facebook. We can add our stories and share feelings with our friend.and here we can put our reactions about friends posts like “😃” “ 😢” “❤️“ 👍” likewise. And we can put live videos also I realize some live videos with my friends 👬 thus here we can like more pages what we want, we can saved things what we nedd, we can remote personal settings on our account ,we can handle notifications also here. Take once a time and feel happier 👍

Facebook is a entertaining app we can use for more things to do on it. I like it because we can aware about some important details about business things,jobs and whatever things. If we want we can added to job group messaging, educational groups,entertaining groups and others and also most important thing is there event organizations. When we need to know information about some events one thing we have to do here “ liked to the page” and then all the details posted in one second. It’s very very important to businessmen, educators, researchers, travelers and all. And another best option is there “watch” we can watch more videos about motivation, educational and funny. We can add people who we want to connected. Amazing experience can get by using Facebook😊

In here, least used thing is messaging with people. I think Facebook is not a messaging app because there are more apps are available to use messaging.

Bienvenido
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook Apps and Tabs is a social networking gift to humankind

Kommentare: As an individual who always wants an updated online information, Facebook Apps and Tabs is very useful for me. I can easily communicate using this app and I can definitely say that this application is part of my daily routine already. Over-all, it provides entertainment on my end and I don't need to install other apps on my gadget because Facebook alone suffices my technology needs.

I am sure that most people in the the world have a Facebook account. Facebook is the leading social networking in the world that makes the digital world more interesting to interact with. I have been using this application for 5 years now and until now I am enjoying every bit of it. From posting to sharing, accepting friend request and finding your long lost friend, FB has means of doing it. Facebook Apps and Tabs is one of a kind app because everything that you are looking for entertainment is in Facebook and it actually invades my day to day task. I can't pass the day without using Facebook because this is also a very good tool of communicating with the different people across the globe. Basically, all features of this app are very useful and friendly to the end-users.

The only issue that I am worrying about using Facebook Apps and Tabs is your privacy. The moment you sign-up with Facebook is the moment you expose your security to anyone. Using this app is also prone to different malicious activities online such as identity theft, phishing, security breach and many other unwanted activities done by online scammers. This app is also addicted that once you log-in you cannot stop scrolling.

Internal Auditor in Österreich
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An entertaining app that if you are paying attention makes you to spend too much time on it

Kommentare: Regarding the software itself, Facebook is doing great. There is also the light version for the mobile and this is a great option. I am using Facebook to keep in touch with friends and to have some relaxing time from time to time. The app works great and all of my friends are using it.

Facebook became more than just an app to keep in touch with friends. I like that it offers so many things: you can see what your friends are doing or posting, their photos, you can find old friends from school and keep in touch, you can save posts that you like or you can block posts or people that you don't want to see any more. Messenger gives the option to chat, call and video call, make groups, get offers from business pages that you follow.

Facebook is involved in several scandals regarding how objective it is when it comes to what information to allow and what now. Also, it has so much information about people, based on their preferences that this is really scary. And as I said, there are already situations when Facebook used its power to make people act in a certain way. The only solution is to use your own head to think and not to rely on others. Facebook has a lot of power and this should make us think twice. Also, you have to be careful not to waste too much time watching funny videos and reading different posts on FB.

Devan
Devan
Freelance Photographer in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

So Much Potential With No Customer Service

Kommentare: I have used Facebook Marketplace to buy, sell, and resell things for awhile not and it makes is so simple and has such a big audience that things sell very quickly so this is something that helps me very much but at the same times, the problems that exist with no support or help from Facebook have also lead to a lot of frustration.

I absolutely love some of the ideas facebook has created. Facebook Marketplace was a genius idea and I literally use it every day. They've even come up with other ideas like Facebook Dating as well as another platform similar to Tik Tok to watch videos. The best part is all of these are combined into one app.

I have had a pressing problem with the messenger app never sending me notifications from Facebook Marketplace and I have report this problem 5-6 times with no response as well as posting it on forums. I have tried everything I could think of having experience in tech support and problem-solving and have down about everything shy of reprograming the app myself. Facebook apparently does not have any customer service and does not fix the current problems with the app which is very frustrating.

Lindsay
Own/Freelance in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Facebook...I love it

Kommentare: I love Facebook. I struggle with any other social media program. Even when my children told me I'm must get with the new programs, I stuck with Facebook. I know my precious photo's are safe, my memories are kept alive. Best of all I can use it to market my business and get more customers without leaving my home.

* I love being able to share all my photo's and keep them "safe". I can choose who I share them with. * As a mom I love looking back at memories and seeing how the kids have grown. One tends to loose track in this hectic life. * Ads are sent out for my business page and you do get more people visiting your site. * Love watching videos, and they do see what you like watching so you see more of that. It makes you smile at the end of a long day.

* Every now and again people do get hacked which is sad but part of life...maybe just look at extra protection for people. * People, especially older people, do get scammed so much with all the work from home ads. If one could just not have get rich quick ads

Else
N.a. in Simbabwe
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Facebook Apps and Tabs Review

Kommentare: Because practically any tool you would require for your business is available on the platform, I strongly suggest small, medium, and large enterprises use the Facebook apps and tabs.

Facebook is now much more than the social media and messenger it once was. Facebook is now a one-stop shop thanks to the integration of numerous technologies. We can quickly locate new employment opportunities, conferences, and other listings thanks to the advertisement, which improves its usage. Many of its products and apps make work easy and marketing reaches a wider audience.

If you have a problem, you may have to turn to the community rules because it can take hours or even days to receive a response when you submit a support ticket online. It also consumes a lot of storage on our gadgets. The features are generally good, yet some of them are not very obvious or practical, which makes it occasionally less appealing.

Arijeet
Guitar Instructor in Indien
Musik, Selbstständig

Facebook apps are quite useful for me

Kommentare: It manages my customer very well, I am getting many customers through it. It promotes my business very well. It helps me to keep my business updated. Yes, in my overall experience I would recommend this app to business owners.

It helps you to connect to your customer. As being a musician it is quite helpful for me to connect with my customers virtually. I like this app.

Yes this feature could be improved by adding some more options to it. There should be some more improvement in reporting feature. The facebook app need to filter out fake facebook profiles, which would make it pretty helpful to use for business purposes.

Tierarzt, Selbstständig

its so easy to use, for communication and know what happing around

Kommentare: overall i cant not use the app its useful, but the ads and non relatable notification make it annoying somehow.

I like this app because it allows me to stay in touch with long-distance friends and relatives. I have been using the app for like ten years, mostly for fun with friends. the app is easy to use and the updates most of the times are very useful and easy to understand.

It's now all advertisements. No matter how many times I ask to hide items from the Shop or specific ads, the exact same items from the Shop and exact same ads continue to appear in the feed.Even after changing the settings to favour friends' content, 99 percent of the content is "suggested posts." I don't mind Facebook ads in my feed, but I don't use the app to find them. I'm using it to stay in touch with people I don't see very often.

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Facebook - Best to be in touch

Kommentare: It is a great to have Facebook in my life. Really helpful for many thing I have explained in Pros. However, there are some small points make me uncomfortable and I think they can be easily fixed.

I have been using Facebook for many years. It enables you to keep it touch with your friends. It is so easy to share a post, photo. You can even play some games. Group chats and video chats are also possible. It is pretty multi-functional and also user friendly program. So easy to use.

One of the main issues is many advertisements. Sometimes, I am getting tired of waiting and closing advertisements. I see why it is needed but I think it is more than needed. Another issue is with many and many fake users. Last issue I have is with apple app of facebook. It is needed to have a separate app to have chat with your friends. It would be better if we could do both in one app.

Kyle
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

A Must-Have for Facebook Businesses!

Kommentare: I've just started using it for my small craft business, and so far it's great! It is quick and easy to set up. Definitely easy for anyone who is already accustomed to the Facebook world. As with anything, it takes a little time to learn all the tools and little secrets, but once you do, it's a great way to expand your business' online presence and gain the followers and customers that you need to succeed.

It's Facebook! We live in a Facebook world. Everyone and everyone they know has a Facebook account. So it's easy to see what Facebook is a must for any business. It allows you to get your products or information in front of millions of people across the world. The Apps and Tabs feature makes it easy to streamline your business across multiple sites, and keep everything nice and organized. As with most things Facebook, it's easy to set up, very detailed, and extremely user-friendly. Even for those out there like me who aren't that tech savvy, it's still easy to use and figure out. Simply put, if you want to get found and gain a following, then you have to be on Facebook!

The one downside to Facebook is that you have to put in the time and effort to gain the followers. You can pay for advertising, but if you have a tight budget, or no budget at all for us small business owners, then paid advertising isn't always affordable. The only way to gain followers and get looks is to be your own advocate. Post, share, tag, hashtag, and do all of them as much as possible. There are countless other Facebook pages and businesses that use them, so it can feel like getting noticed is impossible. That's huge plus and a huge minus all at the same time. It's great to be able to have your things seen by millions, but it can also be very difficult to stand out or even be found to begin with. Takes a lot of work to gain the following, but once you do, then you're set!

Ezzat
Doctor in Ägypten
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Easy to use connect people and social communities

Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Facebook

Kommentare: Facebook has always been the leading software when it comes to networking and marketing.
I have used Facebook for over a decade and it’s been a fantastic experience.

The app is easy to use and ensures maximum functionality. It allows for easy connection to anyone from around the world and has been a pioneer in social networking. I enjoy private messaging as well as the multiple groups that can be joined due to sharing common interests.

I have some concerns about privacy. Also, the audience and user interaction is quite limited as many persons, especially the younger generation, have switched to other apps

Aya
Freelancer in Ägypten
Internet, Selbstständig

Review facebook

Kommentare: I use this application 10 years and i love it ,and this application very easy in use , and i got to know a lot of people

Overall, it facilitates me keep time and live on pinnacle of network management. This is a unfastened product that integrates immediately with Facebook and Instagram (that is all we use social-media-wise). It is quite clean to post via right here and it is very clean to interchange among accounts, that is essential due to the fact we control more than one accounts.And finally ,I love this application

Initially, I struggled a chunk with identifying in which positive functions were. It regarded difficult and relatively cluttered. So I suppose the general revel in can be better.

Khalid
Khalid
Customer service section head in Ägypten
Maritime Wirtschaft, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The real social network around the world

Kommentare: I am using facebook apps on daily basis as the most if social media users and no words to describe the its power to when using it to reach ppl and communicate/ share every day, I used there ad and pages apps and I am sure they will invest more to improve it when it comes to business management and ad campaign setup

very common and the most known social apps and tabs ti use either as a user or advertiser It is very powerful to use to advertise for your product/website/blog or business very reachable on all your devices really gain value for your money

when it comes to pages management it some how confusing how some functions really disappeared or not working specially on mobiles Without some experience it will be a miss to start your ad campaign

DANIEL
OWNER / SALES AGENT in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

GREAT FOR COMPANY PAGES

Kommentare: I LOVE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THEM AND THEY ARE HELPFUL IN THE ORGANIZATION PROCESS AND I FIGURE IT MUST BE THE SAME FOR MANY OTHERS OUT THERE.

I LOVE THE EASE OF GETTING MY BUSINESS NAME OUT INTO THE COMMUNITY. I LOVE THAT MY MESSAGE CAN BE SHARED AND SHARED AND SHARED BY OTHERS, ESPECIALLY MY CLIENTS WHO REFER MY BUSINESS WITHOUT ME SPENDING A DIME. VERY EASY, CO REAL COST UNLESS YOU WANT TO BOOST YOUR ADVERTISEMENT WHICH I DO RECOMMEND YOU DO.

TO BE HONEST, THERE IS NOT MUCH TO HATE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT, BUT IF THERE WAS ONE THING I WOULD CHANGE, THEY HAVE A FEATURE CALL "CALL NOW" I HAVE SEEN IN THE REPORTS THAT IT WAS CLICKED BUT THEY DON'T COME TO MY PHONE. BUT EASILY SOLVED BY ADDING YOUR NUMBER.