Facebook Apps and Tabs Erfahrungen

Über Facebook Apps and Tabs

Facebook-Anwendungen und -Registerkarten, mit denen du deine Seite an deine Marke anpassen, Links zu Social-Media-Profilen hinzufügen und deine Präsenz verbessern kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Facebook Apps and Tabs

Im using facebook everyday, for read news, for selling and for entertainment. It has a large community that makes it easy to connect.

There is some problems of connection with my account i don t know why.

Bewertungen zu Facebook Apps and Tabs

4,0

Facebook Apps and Tabs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 836 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Facebook Apps and Tabs bereits verwendet?

Kyle
Owner/Operations Manager
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay connect in both personal and business life

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
comfort
comfort
Business development in Nigeria
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best free social marketing app ever.

Kommentare: My business has massive audience and patronage due to this app ,a lot of likes and followers , my brand is growing and getting exposed to the desired public.

Post scheduling , automated publishing and report and analysis makes this app the best app ever,then it’s almost 100% free except you want to promote or advertise

I can’t think of any feature that’s least liked ..let’s keep improving.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New to Marketing? Download Facebook to start - you won't regret it!

Kommentare: The best part about Facebook is that it is universal and made for every age group. It is the best software to market your office/brand. It advertises to a broad range of people, unlike Twitter who is more for younger people. With a creative mindset and the help of the Facebook Apps and Tabs, you will be a Marketing pro. Better to find out sooner than later!

The Facebook Apps and Tabs help keep Facebook easy to access and keeps a nice clean presentation. It helps me customize our page to fit our office's needs. It helps bring out my creative side and allows our office to be presented in a unique manor. Everything is very organized and I love it! Also, for a small fee we were able to advertise our Invisalign special to patients who lived close to our office.

One time I needed assistance and it was pretty difficult to find a phone number to call. I ended up just asking a friend from another office for help. This software also has a lot of updates so you need to be a little tech savey to navigate through the "new" Facebook when it comes out. It's very easy to learn but I feel like as soon as I get used to one version, boom! another one comes out.

Nibir
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I recommend it.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Facebook Apps and Tabs was initially positive, offering diverse ways to engage audiences and promote businesses. However, over time, their effectiveness waned due to changes in user behavior and Facebook's algorithm, leading to decreased relevance and a shift towards other marketing strategies for online engagement.

Facebook Apps and Tabs provided a platform for businesses to enhance their presence, engage audiences, and showcase products/services. Customizable tabs enabled creative branding, contests, and e-commerce integration, fostering interaction and loyalty. These features empowered businesses to leverage Facebook as a multifaceted marketing tool, reaching and connecting with their target audience effectively.

One drawback of Facebook Apps and Tabs was their declining relevance due to changes in Facebook's algorithm and user behavior. With the shift towards mobile usage and native content, the prominence and effectiveness of tabs diminished, leading to decreased engagement and ROI for businesses investing in them.

Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FACEBOOK - the good and bad

Kommentare: I'm not really at ease using facebook any longer. I do, however, interact daily on facebook due to my many contacts on that platform.

Enjoyable to exchange ideas, network and meeting people worldwide. It's reliable and free to use as a social interaction platform.

CENSORSHIP! Users are being punished continually and banded for a week, two weeks, a month and eventually totally banned. I, myself was banned and punished continually for sharing views of other people as well as airing my own views, for example, Covid-19, the vaccination, etc. Facebook has lost credibility worldwide.

Olden
Olden
Freelancer in Sambia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Highly recommend this App for Social Media Marketing.

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have found them to be useful tool for customization my Facebook page and adding additional functionality.

I did like Facebook Apps and Tabs because of its convenience of having all their favorite apps and Tabs easily accessible in one place.

One of the things I liked least about Facebook Apps and Tabs was the clutter and overwhelming amount of options available.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Review - Facebook

Kommentare: I'm so glad to have found that amazing app in my life, it's really great experience with Facebook app, be a member of this family and enjoy your time.

What makes Facebook special is to create a comprehensive medium that combines everything a person needs in his day and life, the characteristics of this app vary according to the user and the method of use, When communicating, the messaging and chat system is easy and fast to use, as well as very distinctive features and expressions are also amazing and attractive.

The integration in the Facebook app is distinct, but it is difficult to reach a perfect state, after the features that need innovations that make its use stronger, for example Texts & fonts, and video call quality.

Christine
attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Facebook

Kommentare: I have been able to find people in our industry, even clients who have moved and changed their phone number.

I have had Facebook personally and for my business for a while. It is so so for business because it is very expensive if you offer services. However, it is very good for professional groups to keep updated on information. There is the obvious users that seem to live attack for anything which gets annoying, but that is freedom of speech.

There is the obvious users that seem to live attack for anything which gets annoying, but that is freedom of speech. Also, another problem is phony reviews which FB seems to care nothing about. I hope they are able to get rid of all the false information someday.

Amani
Peasant in Tansania
Molkerei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like so much facebook ever!!!

Kommentare: Since i start using this software , i didn't face any problem concern about difficult in use. So i recommend new user don't worry to use this software.

I like these features in this software , live videos, messages, video, pages, groups, find wi-fi, location, memories ,events ,games and more. All these features are very easy to use and helpful.

To me i think this software is perfect. So right now there is no improvement may be next time.

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Facebook app and tabs

I like the most to glance to check and look at things -

I do not have any issues with regards to the app

Pat
Accounting Clerk in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Facebook ads can really help

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

ease of using it simple and clear formatting

nothing really, just exploring the product and trying it out

Chintha
Teacher in Sri Lanka
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook is a one of entertaining app people used.it give vast experience to people to know them

Kommentare: By using Facebook we can handle whole world things may be.we can add people to as business groups or whatever and then we can chat with all at one one time and we can take a decision to solve some issues. For an example we want to promote our business we can talk together and can handle the things. We can celebrate out special days with all friends at one time by using Facebook. We can add our stories and share feelings with our friend.and here we can put our reactions about friends posts like “😃” “ 😢” “❤️“ 👍” likewise. And we can put live videos also I realize some live videos with my friends 👬 thus here we can like more pages what we want, we can saved things what we nedd, we can remote personal settings on our account ,we can handle notifications also here. Take once a time and feel happier 👍

Facebook is a entertaining app we can use for more things to do on it. I like it because we can aware about some important details about business things,jobs and whatever things. If we want we can added to job group messaging, educational groups,entertaining groups and others and also most important thing is there event organizations. When we need to know information about some events one thing we have to do here “ liked to the page” and then all the details posted in one second. It’s very very important to businessmen, educators, researchers, travelers and all. And another best option is there “watch” we can watch more videos about motivation, educational and funny. We can add people who we want to connected. Amazing experience can get by using Facebook😊

In here, least used thing is messaging with people. I think Facebook is not a messaging app because there are more apps are available to use messaging.

Bienvenido
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook Apps and Tabs is a social networking gift to humankind

Kommentare: As an individual who always wants an updated online information, Facebook Apps and Tabs is very useful for me. I can easily communicate using this app and I can definitely say that this application is part of my daily routine already. Over-all, it provides entertainment on my end and I don't need to install other apps on my gadget because Facebook alone suffices my technology needs.

I am sure that most people in the the world have a Facebook account. Facebook is the leading social networking in the world that makes the digital world more interesting to interact with. I have been using this application for 5 years now and until now I am enjoying every bit of it. From posting to sharing, accepting friend request and finding your long lost friend, FB has means of doing it. Facebook Apps and Tabs is one of a kind app because everything that you are looking for entertainment is in Facebook and it actually invades my day to day task. I can't pass the day without using Facebook because this is also a very good tool of communicating with the different people across the globe. Basically, all features of this app are very useful and friendly to the end-users.

The only issue that I am worrying about using Facebook Apps and Tabs is your privacy. The moment you sign-up with Facebook is the moment you expose your security to anyone. Using this app is also prone to different malicious activities online such as identity theft, phishing, security breach and many other unwanted activities done by online scammers. This app is also addicted that once you log-in you cannot stop scrolling.

Internal Auditor in Österreich
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An entertaining app that if you are paying attention makes you to spend too much time on it

Kommentare: Regarding the software itself, Facebook is doing great. There is also the light version for the mobile and this is a great option. I am using Facebook to keep in touch with friends and to have some relaxing time from time to time. The app works great and all of my friends are using it.

Facebook became more than just an app to keep in touch with friends. I like that it offers so many things: you can see what your friends are doing or posting, their photos, you can find old friends from school and keep in touch, you can save posts that you like or you can block posts or people that you don't want to see any more. Messenger gives the option to chat, call and video call, make groups, get offers from business pages that you follow.

Facebook is involved in several scandals regarding how objective it is when it comes to what information to allow and what now. Also, it has so much information about people, based on their preferences that this is really scary. And as I said, there are already situations when Facebook used its power to make people act in a certain way. The only solution is to use your own head to think and not to rely on others. Facebook has a lot of power and this should make us think twice. Also, you have to be careful not to waste too much time watching funny videos and reading different posts on FB.

Devan
Devan
Freelance Photographer in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

So Much Potential With No Customer Service

Kommentare: I have used Facebook Marketplace to buy, sell, and resell things for awhile not and it makes is so simple and has such a big audience that things sell very quickly so this is something that helps me very much but at the same times, the problems that exist with no support or help from Facebook have also lead to a lot of frustration.

I absolutely love some of the ideas facebook has created. Facebook Marketplace was a genius idea and I literally use it every day. They've even come up with other ideas like Facebook Dating as well as another platform similar to Tik Tok to watch videos. The best part is all of these are combined into one app.

I have had a pressing problem with the messenger app never sending me notifications from Facebook Marketplace and I have report this problem 5-6 times with no response as well as posting it on forums. I have tried everything I could think of having experience in tech support and problem-solving and have down about everything shy of reprograming the app myself. Facebook apparently does not have any customer service and does not fix the current problems with the app which is very frustrating.

Mary Joy
Small Business Owner in Philippinen
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Facebook Apps and Tabs' Effeciency

Kommentare: Overall a great all in one app/tools.

I have been also using Facebook for a long time and as what I've observe and experience, they are continuously improving for better experience of the users and to keep up and exceed the competitors. From simple tabs, they made an addition like marketplace, dating , reels and a separate app for messaging making it a place that had everything you need. From also a simple uploading of videos for your friends to see they also made changes that you can monetize it and earn money. Such a great tool ever exist.

Facebook is nice but sometimes bad people uses it to scam other people because you can easily make multiple accounts with fake names. Facebook app also lags sometimes and automatically log out with out a reason.

maxime
maxime
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good exchange tool

Kommentare: I have really good experience

the presentation of the pages are really dynamic and intuitive in the whole also it is possible to have several accounts according to its needs what involves an automatic conservation of the data which I like one of the things I like the most here is the fact of being able to do business

Lack of innovation in certain concepts such as the presentation of business pages

Winfield
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Info about Facebook Apps and Tabs

Kommentare: None that come to mind. I receive a notification to update the software on my mobile app if there are any upgrades. It is a simple tool that I have been using since 2006 and a lot has evolved to date

Excellent tool for both my personal and professional use. Because I can use both my laptop and my mobile phone, I have found it to be convenient. Depending on the content of my postings and who I want to share them with, I can still decide which ones to make public and which to keep private. I can make voice and video calls - share beautiful memories with family and friends I receive alerts for important events like business conferences or family and friends' birthdays. Use of keywords is really helpful since I use them to make my posts easier to find or search for by other users.

None so far. Has been a very faithful User and enjoy every moment of it!

Arijeet
Guitar Instructor in Indien
Musik, Selbstständig

Facebook apps are quite useful for me

Kommentare: It manages my customer very well, I am getting many customers through it. It promotes my business very well. It helps me to keep my business updated. Yes, in my overall experience I would recommend this app to business owners.

It helps you to connect to your customer. As being a musician it is quite helpful for me to connect with my customers virtually. I like this app.

Yes this feature could be improved by adding some more options to it. There should be some more improvement in reporting feature. The facebook app need to filter out fake facebook profiles, which would make it pretty helpful to use for business purposes.

ashley
body shop estimator in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook Apps & Tabs

Kommentare: the business problems I am solving with Facebook Apps & Tabs are with my business on the side. I sell refurbish and sell items online and Facebook Apps make it very easy to promote items and business at a local and national level.

The features I liked most were that you can message through WhatsApp, link other social media apps that you use to promote, the tracking of your insights and page clicks, and that you can separate your personnal page from business page.

The feature I feel that could be improved is the shop tab and how items listed are posted. I also feel boost prices are a bit high compare to other apps.

Casscilla
Casscilla
freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Posting on facebook

Kommentare: Overall this is a great software aside from the things that I talked about this software is great and I have no thought of stop using it anytime soon.

posting a link on Facebook can be fun I find now that posting a video on Facebook is easier than it has been in the past. I like how they have you a chance to write something to go with your video. I like how you can change who sees your post and who can't. I like that if you want to send someone money on there you can do that as well rather than you have to go threw cash app.

I wish that when you advertise that you could just promote you like without them tell you that it can't be displayed because you're not paying them to display that free content. I think it is very unfair to those of us that are just starting off to have to pay for content that we ourselves have not made money from.

ghoribi
freelancer in Algerien
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

review about evolution of Facebook Apps and Tabs

Kommentare: One of the excellent benefits, so long as you've got got self-control, is the capacity to live related and privy to what's going on everywhere in the world. It has allowed me to set up many relationships and connections at a distance and there has been a time while even faculty subjects had been solved via the platform. Its attain is countless and if used withinside the proper manner there's excellent advertising and marketing ability to be found. I am happy with its features and attain.

It has suitable privateness coverage and stable phrases and conditions. Making new friends, sending them buddy requests is an awful lot greater easier.

When it involves pages control it a few how perplexing how a few features actually disappeared or now no longer operating mainly on mobiles. Without a few enjoy it is going to be a leave out to begin your advert campaign

Jennie
Freelance writer, teacher, and senior caregiver in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Facebook Marketplace Financed My Move

Kommentare: I love the Marketplace application. Just using my smart phone, I sold many of my belongings when downsizing from a 1200 to an 800 square foot apartment, and I grossed $1400 in about 30 days. I have never had to use any customer support, because I've never had any problems with it. I use over eBay and all the other sales apps out there, and I have recommended it to many people.

It's very fast and easy to snap photos of your items, write a quick description, and link to hashtags. Most of my items sold within 24 hours. The app hides your contact information, so you only give this out to people that you trust. And they only charge for it when you "boost" you ad to make sure it gets seen by a larger number of users.

You can only post to 10 groups at a time (but this is often a reach of 50,000 or more people where I live, in Tucson). The pricing information is not clearly spelled out.

Christine
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't live without Facebook Apps and Tabs

Kommentare: Overall, I could not live without Facebook Apps and Tabs from a personal stand point and professional stand point. I find that Facebook is leading in marketing right now. If you want to reach people, social media is the way to do it. Facebook makes it easy! Plus, for the most part, it's FREE!

What I like most about Facebook Apps and Tabs is the ease of use. It's pretty easy to figure out. I also love that you can reach a broad audience of individuals and even have the option to "boosts" posts where you spend a small amount of money (you can choose the dollar amount) to reach more people.

What I like least about Facebook Apps and Tabs is the amount of advertising that pops up. It seems that things I "google" randomly show up as an ad on Facebook after I am done searching. Pretty creepy, and pretty annoying.

sibongile
sales in Südafrika
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

best social media platform

Kommentare: its a great platform with great opportunities but also full of scammers

we able to connect as the whole world and its good for business marketing

the is a lot of people using the platform to scam people

Holly
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Facebook buisness pages

Kommentare: I am extremly fond of Facebook with promoting and advertizing my buisness. I have all kinds of customers. It's even better that it can be used with no cost to the owner.

My favorite use of Facebook buisness pages is thay its free. I do however pay for some advertising but it can be 100% free. I am extremly fond of the ability to choose your own buisness template, and I can vhange it if needed. My costomers can buy directly from my page with ease. I can share and post as many items is i deem fit. I can make sales and post promotions. Also, my customers can directly message me if any problems arise.

The store tab is a bit wonky at times. Sometimes I cant upload new products and its hard for my customers to buy my new products.