Über ConstructionOnline

Mit ConstructionOnline kannst du schneller, intelligenter und besser bauen.

Erfahre mehr über ConstructionOnline

Overall its easy to navigate and they don't put a whole bunch of things that you will never use. They really do work hard to make it easy for us.

The App that comes along with it gets stuck on a screen or 2 but I am working on that with the UDA team.

Bewertungen zu ConstructionOnline

ConstructionOnline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 535 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConstructionOnline bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Vice President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust construction management software

Kommentare: We are about two months into the implementation process and it has gone more smoothly than expected. Support training is super helpful in getting the team members up to speed.

Having the ability to track a project from a an early lead, to an estimate and proposal and through the construction and completion is incredibly helpful to have all the information on one platform.

The cloud based platform can have some compatibility issues with certain browsers (Microsoft Edge). It can get bogged down in the Redline planroom and takeoff features with really large files.

Tim
President in USA

COL Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The product is best in class and the customer support is always spot on. I never have long waits for answers and the ability to quickly reach an expert is very appreciated.

COL is a solid software all around. Very few softwares have the built in functionality in COL. If I was going to design proprietary software for my company, it would look and function very much like COL.

My only two complaints are the lack of more accounting integrations and the cap on projects. Having a few more options for third party integrations where COL doesn't have internal functionality would be a benefit.

aaron
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not buy this product.

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Straight trash. Got the [sensitive content hidden] on the phone to discuss giving us our money back and they were aggressive and emotional about their product rather than talking about the facts.

The customer service was responsive. They'd get back to you within minutes.

They sold me a bill of goods they could not deliver on and then kept a portion of my money even after they admitted that their software did not function in industry standard and required ways.

Joe
Construction Estimator in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Thumbs Up for UDA

Kommentare: I am very comfortable, it is easy to learn and works well

I was familiar with it and it meets many of our requirements at a better price point

It is shy of perfection, but which software is? We would like to have automation in the scheduling to allow adjustments and modifications to the timeline based on real world advances or setbacks

Nate
Senior superintendent in USA

ConstructionOnline after 1 year

Kommentare: onboarding, implimentation and getting set up in the beginning was incredible. ConstructionOnline moves at the speed we move, they know how to get you up and running with minimal delay.

The scheduling and calendar function are top notch. easily shifting from calendar view to Gant view makes a big difference allowing multiple user preferences. Hands down the best way to manage your build calendar.Also, their customer support is at a whole new level, no other platform comes close to the speed and efficiency of their response time.

Estimating and financials get a little cumbersome.

Izak
Project Coordinator and Estimator in USA

UDA Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, I was able to pick up on it rather quickly but am still learning new things along the way.

The usability of the platform. It is extremely user friendly and contains a lot of great features. I like being able to create custom templates for estimates so I do not have to re-create each estimate every time.

Sometimes when I am using UDA I have a hard time navigating the different options. I am fairly new to this platform so i am sure it will get better.

Piotr

Great, Great product!!!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience with people working at UDA. They know what they are talking about and they have a product that you would have to pay way more to get the same features. I have been with UDA since 2013 and they have never stopped improving their product. I probably will never switch to any other product.

1. How easy it is to learn it, use it, and integrate it into daily routines 2. Customer service is 11/10 3. Features 4. ClientLink

1. I honestly didn't find anything to complain about yet :))

Dilcia
Assistant Project Manager in Dominikanische Republik

Construction Online and our company

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: With the option for a mobile app managing projects has become easier and the team has the information always at hand.

It contains in one place all the necessary tools to manage a project, from the conception of said project with the creation of estimates to daily monitoring with photos and reports. Every detail of project tracking is clearly integrated and user-friendly. It also helps keep the client up to date and has all documentation, communication and evidence in one easily accessible place.

Some features from Construction Suite are not part (yet?) of the online version.

Shawn
President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best thing we ever did for our business

Kommentare: It has been great, easy to get help and quick to solve issues every time.

Too much to list, we love it. Estimating and Project Management is so sweet. Hard at first to get buy in from the staff, but it was really easy.

Android products dont like the system very much. Apple would be best to use. HUGE droid fan over here.

Stacey
Production Manager in USA

UDA Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ability for all team members to be up to date on the project.

Tranferring information to Quickbook does not always work

Project Manager in USA

COL is Great

Kommentare: The support staff is amazing. I have always had great solutions to issues I come across here and there. The classes I took for the Quick Books integration were very helpful. We decided to change our entire book keeping around how socket exports to Quick Books.

I love the estimating. It keeps the estimate more organized than Quick Books. Adding notes and attaching proposals from other subcontractors and suppliers keeps the information all close by.

I don't care for having to edit every row line in the estimate so the description spacing can be larger than the Item and cost rows. I wish there was a way to change all of them at once in the top ruler of the editor.

Andrew
Contractor in Kanada

Use it every day

We are able to communicate easily with sub trades and homeowners through this software

It can be busy at times. I feel one needs another monitor or a bigger screen to use it to it’s fullest

Casey
Marketing Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful software with a learning curve

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is everything being in one place.

The selection picker is definitely something we use a lot and helps keep the myriad of selections in a home organized, such that they can be sliced and diced by trade/room etc. Redline plan room we've recently starting using. The ability to do our own takeoffs is super handy. More than any feature, the support you get is invaluable. The team is always ready and willing to help you figure out how to use the software to meet your goals. The ability to have a set of shared plans is super helpful, as you can make field modifications in real time and have them reflected on all your coworkers plans as well, and vice-versa.

Construction Online doesn't *look* as user-friendly as say, Trello or Monday.com, but it has all the features and more. It takes considerable training to take advantage of all the capabilities and that makes it hard to adopt across a team that's busy doing other things. Making a lot of the features more user-friendly interface like would help. Bite-sized training, like pre-recorded sessions that introduce users to functions in an organized way, building on previous lessons would be helpful. The support is very helpful and willing to help you get started, but you need to know what you want to accomplish for them to guide you there. Starting fresh, you don't even know what you want yet.

Johanna
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Katy taught me how to update contacts to allow for punchlist viewing by our team members.

Kommentare: So many! Help with organizing - help with scheduling - help with wrangling everything!!! Gotta get back to work.

I enjoy the cross platform functionality. It's so great to be able to access our files from any location, either online or from our servers in the office. This makes a big difference as our team (and project list) continues to grow - we can allow viewing of select items/lists and we don't need to force anyone to use Mac or Windows to work within UDA. Far surpassing any software features, though, the fact that your IT staff is so prompt to respond and so helpful launches this software into one of my favorites I've ever worked with. All software has issues - it's how you respond and deal with those issues that differentiate you from the rest and I thank you for it. Now if you can just have some IT available until 5pm West Coast time (where I am) my dreams would really come true. Thank you to Katy and all the other fabulously helpful people I've interacted with!

A trifling issue, but since you asked - when I add documents from our computer to the Project Files for a job, it's pretty wonky and time consuming. If I drag an item to the file list, instead of showing it was added - the file list scrolls back to the top so I have to scroll back down to see if it was even added - which it usually wasn't. This happens each time. This means I've taken to adding each document twice to ensure it imports so I don't need to scroll down to check if it's there or not. It would be MUCH nicer if the file list stayed put while I added files so I could see where - and that they were added to the list. Sometimes UDA lets me add mutliple documents and adds a 1 or 2 after each multiple - and sometimes it warns me that it already has that doc in the file. If this warning could pop up every time, I wouldn't need to then re-scroll down to the files I just added and delete duplicates. Also - just like when I add files, when I delete a duplicate the file list automatically scrolls back up to the top so I have to manually go back down to where I was to delete the next duplicate.

Don
ESTIMATOR & DESIGNER in USA

Great product, great value

Kommentare: The biggest benefit we've had is the collaboration of information. My field super no longer has to call asking about a PO, he can look online. He can submit back charges and VPO's to me for approval from his phone in the field. Communication amongst our team and to our subs is all in one place for all of us to see.

This product is really easy to use. The support is amazing. Even with seemingly simple questions, I can call or email them anytime and I always get the help I need. They have even worked with us to make the pricing options scalable for our needs. Transitioning from the desktop version to the online version was a daunting task but after I did it, I wish I would have done it sooner. The features available for our team to collaborate information is invaluable.

When I am in costbooks, I wish there was a way to click and drag items into new folders. The way it's set up now is a little time consuming. There also isn't a way to deactivate sub-categories in the estimates like there was in the desktop version or set sub-categories as allowances.

Hector

Lost with out it!

Kommentare: I have been using this software on since 2015 and has been extremely satisfied. I operate as a small residential Contractor and use UDA Suite and Construction online for Estimating, Proposals, Project Tracking (Work Logs and reports), Redline/Plan Room. I use this software on a daily basis and it helps me stay organized.

Estimating, Proposals, Project Tracking (Work Logs and reports) and Redline/Plan Room. The infrequent times I have an issue or question someone is readily available to help and resolve it immediately. For Example- I called about upgrading my Construction Suite and their Support Specialist Win [SENSITIVE CONTENT] handle my questions in an efficient and professional manner. I'm up running again!

For me it is helpful to able to see load paths through out my projects. It would be great if you would include an overlay feature in red line/plan room.

Brenda
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

7 Years and Still Running!

The app for the field has been a game changer for us. It bridged a gap between our office staff and the field staff in ways I didn't know would happen. Recently, integrating with QB has also blown my mind at how fast the PM in the field can see the project actual costs. He is now able to make those hard decisions much more quickly and with confidence.

The only thing that comes to mind is I wish there was an event log or something we can reference when changes are made. I also wish there was an automated numbering system for estimates.

Tony
Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Construction Online

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a positive experience. We are far more organized, information seems to flow more easily between parties, and we have realized a more streamlined process.

We are a small GC entity for an owner/manager of commercial properties. Construction Online allows us to easily manage multiple projects simultaneously whether we are the GC or just the owner's rep. It ahs paid for itself just in tracking of change orders alone. The fact that we can have one place to with one easy interface to store and retrieve information is absolutely amazing. It has allowed us to be better at what we do in the field because we spend less time trying to organize job folders.

The scheduling portion was a difficult piece to get to function properly Trying to have predecessors, getting the Gantt chart to layout correctly, and the schedule to print properly were all too difficult. We purchased Microsoft Project as a result.

Krista
Design Admin in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A helpful, one stop shop platform

Kommentare: Some business items we do with Construction Online is tracking our client's selections for their projects. Whether it is a kitchen remodel, ADU or a new barn or shop, I can do it all on UDA. It tracks their allowances and costs and lets them see all their choices they've made.

We use Construction Online to upload and showcase our client's selections for their residential projects. I love how it shows the "Selections Overage Summary" Our client's really like to see the running total as well. Oh and one other thing that is probably my favorite feature is the "picker tool!" It is so helpful and convenient!

That it can take a while to load sometimes, but that may just be my computer.

James
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, even better customer service

Kommentare: Excellent. We have had a learning curve as we have integrated our entire system into UDA, but customer service has been on top of it. Anytime we need help, we get it right away. And we are not having to use multiple systems for project management, time keeping, document uploading, etc.

The features are endless. We can everything in UDA that we used to do in 4 different platforms. There is a lot to learn, but the outstanding customer services makes the process easy.

There is a learning curve as you get started. There are just so many features that we are still learning about.

Eris
Interior Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UDA Construction Has Been Beneficial for Our Design Business

UDA is a convenient place for all of our client's documents to be stored and shared across clients, subcontractors, project manager, and designers. The feature that allows clients to "approve" each choice ensures that their desires are withheld during the building process. Having a virtual format for all of this information is essential for our design business where clients are often out of state and makes communication easier. The live chat function on the software is great for questions about the software that are quickly answered by a representative.

The organization of categories, selections, and choices could be improved by having more flexibility for their organization. Often, we have multiple choices for a selection, and it would be easier for our flow for a client to approve multiple choices within a selection. However, we have found ways to work around this limitation.

Mark
Designer/Technology Manager in USA

Helpful Construction Software

Kommentare: The support service for this software has been friendly, timely, and very helpful. We have been very impressed with the quality of their solutions.

We like its ease of use. Additionally the internet platform makes it available to all of our employees wheterh they are in the office or not.

We would like to see the estimating portion use a single item entry system that could include labor, materials, trades, equipment and other costs in one line item in the database. The Construction Suite product does this. This feature is the only reason we are still using the Construction Suite software and have not moved completely to COL.

Jorge
Co- Founder/ Project Manager in USA

This products has the potential of being one of the contractor most valuable tools.

There is a value in communication and instant data upload with our Customers and Sub's. The ability to instantly upload pictures, punch list, RFI, client selection and change orders or adjusting architectural drawings on the fly is a valuable tool and these are but a few of the tools we use please keep improving the software.

There are a lot of software limitation such as the search for contacts and the ability to set categories and sub categories. The ability to rotate the plans once they are in the plan room. The ability for some of the apps to connect properly with the online software such as time tracking or the use of plan room on an iPad or other tablet which has a lot of glitch's and does not work fluently.

Arleen
Director of Operations in USA
Bau

Time saving and expert and friendly support team

With regret, I took my time integrating with my QuickBooks software. After a little over 2 years of having Construction Suite, I finally took the plunge and began the integration process between the two software programs. I love the ease at customizing the software to suit our particular business. The customer support is second to none! The staff is quick to resolve any issues and answer questions minimizing any downtime. No worries! If I make a mistake the staff is quick to show me what I did, while correcting my mistake. Mistakes happen, it is nice to know I have support when and if I need it. I highly recommend the total care package. You will not be disappointed! As for the reporting, Construction Suite provides additional useful reports to help evaluate the current state of your business and let you see at a glance the progress of all projects both financially and the current phase.

Don't really have any dislikes! My only complaint is that I waited too long to do the integration between my software programs!

Cody
Owner / Operator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best construction app so far.

Kommentare: It just really helps me to stay on top of, and keep an eye on things.

Keeping track of progress on several different jobsites when I can't physically be there.

Everyone likes free stuff. Everybody wants something for nothing these days. Maybe throw out some swag once in a while. Pencils, shirts, hats?