Über Splashtop Remote Support

Fernwartung und Fernzugang für Kundencomputer. Organisiere deine Computer von praktisch jedem Gerät aus.

Erfahre mehr über Splashtop Remote Support

Matthew F.
Network Technician
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2018

"Great remote desktop software with incredible features!"

Kommentare: Being able to control my devices from a distance especially when you are trying to troubleshoot a problem.

Vorteile: At times, I would be at home or on the road and need a file or documents from my work PC and this software makes it quite easy to access my devices over the net. it also allows me to access them via mobile device

Nachteile: The only issues i have is how it works when there is a poor internet connection. Tho this isn't an issue with the software but id rather it prompt me with the error notification much quicker than just lagging which would eventually result in me restarting the application multiple times

• Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Daniel S.
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Finally, Remote Access with a Smile"

Kommentare: I haven't needed to contact support very much but each time I have they have been quick to help. More than anything in the IT world speed is paramount, these guys are good.

Vorteile: Functionality across pretty much everything. Fast set up. Secure approval for new machines / users, even down to me having to verify who I am on a regular basis - no trouble, reflects the changing IP's.

Nachteile: The software working through the app is sometimes a little less than smooth. It still works well but could see some improvement.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Albert P.
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Great Functionality and better bang for buck against Teamviewer"

Kommentare: I'm an MSP providing support to small to medium size businesses, I need a cost effective, reliable mobile support tool for all operating systems and Splashtop does it for me. I moved from Teamviewer as it was expensive and cumbersome and wasn't able to support me with a solution unique to my business.

Vorteile: Easy to use, better screen render than teamviewer, easy to install and great admin controls. Also allowed me to distribute and manage remote administrators.

Nachteile: does not work on Linux well. Sometimes it does not work and no reason for connection issues. but quick reboot of streamer and the problem is sorted.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Dan G.
COO
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2018

"A good piece of software, although it's bare-bones and a bit slow in comparison with others."

Kommentare: Splashtop has a good price point and is decent entry-level remote control software, although there are alternatives that perform better. It's hard to beat the price, though. Test a few before you decide.

Vorteile: Super simple to deploy, with support for Macs and PCs. It integrates very well with programs like Autotask, making it very easy to connect to a managed computer that you are also monitoring with Autotask Endpoint Management. Lightweight, small program that is very quick to install.

Nachteile: In our testing it ran slower than LogMeIn and Teamviewer. There weren't as many options to decrease the resolution to increase network speed, although they may have added that feature as we used this about a year ago. We had trouble connecting to PCs that were in portrait mode, and wouldn't switch to Landscape mode without crashing on some systems.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Jeremy W.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Easy to use, user friendly"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Splashtop has been a good one. Easy to use, user friendly, and inexpensive way to remotely access your PC from anywhere.

Vorteile: Ease of use- Set up is a breeze and getting support from anywhere is easy and inexpensive

Nachteile: It isn’t free, you do have to pay if you want to remotely access computer FROM OUTSIDE OF YOUR WIFI CONNECTION. Meaning only if you’ll want to access your computer from say...work or school. You have to pay for a subscription.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Dave O.
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Replaced LogMeIn Central and Integrates with Datto RMM"

Kommentare: Connecting to a Splashtop cleint is very fast. I also like how it gives a pop up when we connect/disconnect

Vorteile: What I like most about the software it s the cost! The cost is amazing compared to what we had with Central. We have close to 500 Machines using the RMM and Splashtop direct.

Nachteile: When using with Integrated RMM you cant drag and drop files or print. Would like the remote printer to just re-direct the printers instead of having to ad the XPS Viewer.

Don B.
Sales and Support Engineer
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Excellent alternative for Logmein Central Users"

Kommentare: Lower our yearly cost for remote support - and add remote support for MAC users

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to implement (install new remote clients was easy)

Nachteile: Not having an easier way to switch focus from remote desktop to my desktop when assisting someone with SOS remote agent.

Jon H.
Director of Information Technology
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"Great tool for managing and supporting PCs remotely"

Kommentare: We were using a tool which did not provide elevated permissions on computers which meant some troubleshooting or installation of software remotely was very difficult as we couldn't enter administrator credentials.

Vorteile: The ease of setup and connecting to a PC for elevated remote support. Features such as chat and file transfer are certainly bonuses.

Nachteile: Occasionally the antivirus add-on bitdefender has trouble deploying to PCs and that integration could be built out better but overall it's hard to complain at the price.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Drew L.
IT Administrator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"Great Value for the money for a remoting solution"

Kommentare: I recommend it for cheap/smaller environments that just need simple remoting more than RDP can provide, but I wouldn't use this in an enterprise environment.

Vorteile: It is cheap and easy to license. The remoting itself is painless and works well, even in situations where internet connection is a bit... murky. Features are slick and well-designed, easy to access. Works great on desktop and phone/tablet solutions. Installer is great and can be automated in a windows environment.

Nachteile: It lacks some of the "big boy" features that other remoting softwares can provide, but those cost heaps more money. Support is basically a knowledge base, which is lacking, but honestly enough because it's pretty stable.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Carl T.
Software Trainer/Analyst
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"Low cost IT remote support product"

Kommentare: We are happy with the price-feature mix up of this product.

Vorteile: This is the most cost effective replacement we have found to logmein. Once Logmein raised prices after being purchased by Cisco we looked for alternatives. Splashtop allows us to install on 500+ computers, and can have multiple support agents logged in simultaneously when collaborating to solve a problem. We can even

Nachteile: Software is easy/intuitive to use, the client is great. The web interface is a bit dated, could use a face lift, but we rarely use it. The client interface works well.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Mike B.
IT Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Great Remote Support for IT."

Kommentare: I wish I knew about it earlier. They should advertise better especially to IT professionals. LogMeIn was good but they started charging way too much.

Vorteile: Splashtop helps me in the ability to remote into my PC's without having the user do anything as it loads a small app on the PC that I can see when its online and remote in at will. It also has the ability to let me into any PC that can get on the internet and provide a number that will allow me to get in giving me even more PC's I can access remotely. The price if very affordable for what this can do, it also has a function to chat and do file transfers so it’s a full remote support software. I can access this on my iPhone to remote into PCs as well giving me the ability to do support anywhere and anytime. They supply updates regularly to keep it running in tip top shape.

Nachteile: There is not much it can't do. As long as they fix bugs that come up sometimes, and they do, its all good.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Shawn B.
IT Manager
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Splashtop Remote Support"

Kommentare: Overall great features, great support, great pricing.

Vorteile: All pros. I moved our company from LogMeIn Central to Splashtop and couldn't be happier. Super easy to setup, deploy, and maintain. Cost was a driving factor and it fit well into my budgetary guidelines...very affordable in the realm of remote support tools.

Nachteile: No cons to speak of. It has met our needs and has done so well in the 2 years we've been using Splashtop.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Eli H.
Systems Administrator
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2020

"Exactly what I was looking for"

Kommentare: I was looking for a reasonably priced remote support solution that also enabled me to have clients use the same software to access their computers as well. Once the COVID hit this software enabled me to access smaller clients that did not have any remote access abilities to continue to provide support.

Vorteile: The ability to create specific installation files with specific configurations for specific clients. Also the ability to create users that can only access certain groups of computers. Set up was super easy and support is accessible and knowledgable.

Nachteile: The printing functionality is a bit cumbersome. But it works.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2020
Customer Support
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Makes Remote Support Easy "

Kommentare: It's invaluable to my job as a customer support agent. I love using it and it makes things very simple.

Vorteile: It's not too clunky, it has a simple interface, and it's at a very affordable price point for small businesses.

Nachteile: The default option is to not show the remote cursor, which makes it difficult if you are working with a customer and forget to turn it on beforehand.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Coy I.
CPA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Don’t Waste your money on Logmein, buy this!"

Kommentare: Excellent, Reasonable priced for a package, works like I need it, just don’t change your packages and we will happy.

Vorteile: Ability to purchase 25 users at a reasonable price so I can access clients without them having to purchase an expensive remote access software.

Nachteile: No complaints. I don’t know anything to mention here.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Agent
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Easy and affordable remote support"

Kommentare: Splashtop has been a near perfect solution for our internal support needs. Every workstation in our organization can be accessed to provide support. With multiple locations and remote users it has been one of our best/most valuable support tools.

Vorteile: Easy and customizable deployment, runs as a service on remote station, client automatically updates, mobile friendly interface.
Can also create security groups for others accessing remote stations and control/limit access by group.

Nachteile: Access is to the desktop only, would be nice to have access to services, task manager, and system updates without logging in to desktop.
System resource usage seems a little excessive during the remote session.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Michael D.
Systems Consultant
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"Very Good Product!"

Kommentare: This is a very good product and it is very-well priced. I use both this product and TeamViewer. It has almost all the same remote support features, and it connects very smoothly. Also, the best distinguishing feature is the deployment setup. It makes it very easy to configure one deployment and deploy it on several computers. The ONLY issue I have a problem with (and this is big to me) is that there is a slight lag whilst already connected. I use the software side-by-side with TeamViewer and the time to send commands, typing, mouse clicks, etc. is significantly longer than with TeamViewer. This is the only thing keeping me from FULLY committing to a premium subscription to Splashtop. I hope that this can be improved, because otherwise this is a very good produce.

Vorteile: I liked the multi-monitor support the most and also the deployment methods

Nachteile: I do not like the lag in the connection when sending typing and mouse clicks to remote computer

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Enterprise Systems Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Awesome Remote Support Tool"

Kommentare: It has become our go to for tech staff working from home, and elsewhere. It is secure, has great features, and has allowed us to do necessary work and provide support outside the office.

Vorteile: Allows mas deployment throughout our district to securely remote assist our staff. It provides chat tools, screen selection for multiple screens, file transfer, and many more features.

Nachteile: The pricing model isn't ideal for a large environment like out, so we have had to restrict access to only a few technical staff members.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Marsha J.
Support Staff
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2017

"We can as a teams remotely access own computers and shared computers with any device."

Kommentare: You can access a computer that you've previously installed on from any computer that has an internet connection through their browser. There is nothing to install on the computer you are accessing from. To set up this is easy run the software on the computer you wish to be able to access, and set the software to allow accessing that computer from the Internet.

Vorteile: The ability to access teams remotely access own computers and shared computers with any device. MSP, IT professionals, service providers, and helpdesks can remotely support their clients, computers and provide them with remote access. I like that about the applications

Nachteile: Continue to develop and improve on the application. Its is a challenge to access a computer that you've previously installed on from any computer that has an internet connection through their browser. There is nothing to install on the computer you are accessing from.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Manny P.
Network Administrator / Cable Technician
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"Great Remote Support"

Kommentare: Would recommend and I had nothing bad to say about this company besides that they can add more features like their competitors.

Vorteile: I have used this software several times for remote support and was impressed on the various devices that it supports. With a few clicks you on a user's computer.

Nachteile: The software could be improved and I wish they had an area to add scripts to make remote support easier to do.

von Splashtop an 3.4.2018

Glad you're enjoying Splashtop Remote Support.

We're working on scripts features for our upcoming Remote Support Premium edition. You can get more info and early access by clicking the Premium option on the Splashtop Remote Support web page.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Gary H.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

"Works like a charm"

Kommentare: I help people use QuickBooks, and a lot of times they just need a quick screen share for a simple problem.

Vorteile: It is very easy to implement, especially for SOS support.

Nachteile: I wish it were easier to use remote printing.

Brian F.
it admin
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Cheaper than LogMeIn"

Kommentare: Have access to monitor over 500 computers using the software.

Vorteile: Provides all of the same features as LogMeIn for a much cheaper price. Supports dual monitor viewing, remote reboot/safe-mode controls, file transfer, remote printing and pretty much anything else that you'd need in a pinch.

Nachteile: None, it is reliable and never had issues with setup, installs, or remote connections.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Nathan R.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"For the price you can't get a better software."

Kommentare: The price was what made me look at this software.
For the price it is a really good software.
I can connect to my computers remotely and manage without problems.

Vorteile: Splashtop impressed me because the price is not high, they are always improving and the speed of connection is awesome.
The first time I tried it I played a video on the remote computer and I was able to watch and hear it fine.
It does what its supposed to do, let you remotely connect to a computer in order to manage it.
The price is great.

Nachteile: This is a very good software but it lacks a lot of the things others (that are way more expensive mind you) have.
Sometimes the software won't update automatically at the remote computer and sometimes computers just won't be reachable anymore.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2017
James C.
Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"Splashtop is a Great Remote Software for IT and MSP's"

Kommentare: Overall this product is great and is a asset that brings tremendous value.

Vorteile: Cost is low compared to alternatives and the features are rich enough to support customers remotely and get the job done.

Nachteile: Wish they would integrate everything into one instead of having to purchase blocks of pc's and having to purchase on-demand separately.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Network Administrator
Restaurants, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Splashtop is a great way to do remote support"

Kommentare: Haven't had to use support more than just adding licensing at times and they were great

Vorteile: The software was very competitively priced and easy to deploy and use and has made us so much more effective at assisting our remote users.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything yet we don't like about this software

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019