Very helpful for Quickbooks Desktop

Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Sarah D.
Certified Public Accountant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is essential for importing bank info into Quickbooks Desktop.

Vorteile: My clients don't like to pay extra to link bank accounts, so if I'm stuck with them in Quickbooks Desktop I often lack options for uploading data. Some banks only offer CSV format. This software works like a charm. It's a one time cost for the program unless you need it on more computers. I don't make a habit of downloading software from random providers on the internet - but this one is great. There's nothing weird about it - easy to use, no bloat, and the provider has gradually upgraded this program.

Nachteile: They raised the price in the past year or so. But I still decided it was worth buying additional licenses for any new computers I buy.

Awesome Tool for Bad Banks

Johnaca K.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Major time saver, eliminates manual entry with banks that are not compatible with QuickBooks.

Vorteile: This software is so easy and solves the issue with any bank that can only download to .csv format. Just save from the bank, open in this software and push a button to convert - EASY!

Nachteile: Unfortunately the bank download screen in QuickBooks will default to WellsFargo and not assign a Miscellaneous or Proper Bank name after the conversion. But, this is not a huge issue, just can cause confusion.

Very Helpful software ,easy to convert and use on quickbooks

Carlos R.
Accounting Mannager
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it makes our work easier, when you don't have the qbo file from the bank but can get a xls or csv file

Vorteile: i really like that you you can save a different mapping for each bank that you have to work with, making very easy if you have to work with different clients

Nachteile: need to check that you are using the right mapping if not you get a wrong file and you don't realize that untilyou have all the information uploaded to quickbooks

Do yourself a favor & get this product

Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Michael H.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wouldn't be without it. Our clients love it too.

Vorteile: The extensive suite of converters that Sergiy has developed are amazing. I have used this for many years & am a very happy customer.

Nachteile: Wish more banks would sign with Intuit so we would have more INTU.BID's (bank codes).

This software is AMAZING!

Lisa N.
Owner/Accountant

Vorteile: I have multiple bookkeeping clients that I have used this software for. Most banks won't allow you to pull downloadable transactions farther than 18 months in the past. I have, however been able to get IT departments to send me Excel spreadsheets that far back. I have used this software to create QuickBooks importable files for 4+ years of transactions. It has saved my clients tons in my billable time and has saved me numerous hours of data entry type bookkeeping. I simply LOVE it!

Nachteile: Having been an bookkeeper for over a decade, I wish I had known about it sooner! Some of the features are mildly confusing at first.

I have used the entire suite of CSV2 tools for several years and in every case, had an A+ experience

Ray Z.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Time saved, I can't count the number of hours of manual data entry that the software suite has saved me.

Vorteile: The ability to convert any CSV or other excel file to the particular financial product file type that I need at the moment with the confidence that it will work - even when the original software developer says that our software can't do that. (Especially that software that often isn't the "Quickest" way to do the job.

Nachteile: The online help section of the author's webpage could be better, I have found it to not be especially user friendly - however, I honestly haven't had to refer to it in about 2 years so my viewpoint might be stale.

Awesome Product

Dave W.
Self

Vorteile: Easy to use and just in time. Makes up for Quickbooks deficiencies. I needed a tool that I could use to import information into Quickbooks based on anything the bank could give me. As you know the integration with Quickbooks and my bank is not consistent and challenging.
When you download the files from the bank you can use the tool to automatically import the information.

Nachteile: It would be helpful if the Software could do all the reconciliations in Quickbooks for me. Even if they built the Artificial Intelligence into the software, I am happy with what it does now.

Cut my data transfer time immensely.

Ronald D.

Vorteile: The software was very easy to use. I needed to transfer two years of transaction from an Enterprise version of Quickbooks to a more current and affordable Pro version of Quickbooks. Intuit does not support going backward in their hierarchy, so I was faced with tackling this task by hand. Discovery of your software allowed me to cut weeks of potential drudgery down to minutes.

Nachteile: In order to make certain all transactions transferred accurately I had to go through all of the data making adjustments and reconciling by hand.

I was struggling to prepare information for my accountant in quickbooks format but csv2qbo did it.

Conor M.
IT Manager
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Time saving preparation for tax returns.

Vorteile: I found CSV2QBO to be a very useful software tool. It made converting bank records into QBO format so easy and saved me a lot of time.

Nachteile: I spent time looking up youtube videos to help guide me through the process, it took a while but once done i had no problem with it.

This program saved me. It imported and converted easily.

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Jerry B.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allowed me to my taxes quicker.

Vorteile: Ease of use when matching fiekds. The conversion feature is fantastic. Just what I needed. I would recommend it to anyone.

Nachteile: Nothing bad to say about this program. I was sold as soon as I saw it and I use it all of the time.

Comprehensive, cluttered, effective

David E.
Graduate Student

Vorteile: It successfully helped me convert old banking statements to be uploaded into the Mint software program. It did exactly what it said it did.

Nachteile: The software is cluttered and not exactly user-friendly. I wish that there was an easier way to preview and modify the exported file at the same time.

Does what it says

Mark M.

Vorteile: The fact that the software did exactly the transformation I needed, as advertised, is what I like most.

Nachteile: The fact that the software is a little expensive for the very small business is what I liked least about it.

This software is easy to use. In a couple of minutes I'm able to convert an excel file to a .qbo!

Monica E.
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It saves hours of time on data entry.

Vorteile: I love this program and have been using it for several months now. In just minutes I can download banking transactions in Excel, open the file with this software, and in 1 click I convert to .qbo. I've never had any problems using this software. I now save hours on data entry.

Paypal to QuickBooks bank feeds

Bewertet am 6.5.2017
Daniel B.

Vorteile: I'm able to easily import PayPal transactions and manage them using QuickBooks bank feeds. Csv2QBO is easy to use, and was able to learn the program in just a few minutes.

Nachteile: It's easy to use, but there could be better tutorials for how to actually use feeds with PayPal or whatever else are common integrations people are looking for. QuickBooks is not very user friendly, and this software could could do a better job of guiding a user through the whole process of conversion, feed setup, importing etc

A good offline PDF to CSV converter

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Malcolm S.
Problem solving | Solution design | IT Support
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We had PDF statements we had to import into our accounting software. The basic PDF to CSV convertor did an excellent job in recognising the columns, text and tables and making an accurate CSV file with no corrections needed in our case. Very please with how well it worked and the time it saved.
It also didn't require internet access, so you know your financial reports are not being uploaded to a web site somewhere, where you don't have control over what they do with the information.

Vorteile: This software is available for Mac OS and Windows and works offline.

Nachteile: The instructions on the web site while accurate, were all on one page for all of the OS types. Having different pages for Windows and Mac OS X would make it easier not to lose you place when scrolling back and forth.

This software saves time when dealing with Quick Books.

Bewertet am 10.5.2017
Michael R.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Vorteile: I like that the software is straight forward, it isn't complicated at all. Adding data to Quick Books is simple with this software

It doesn't take long to learn. I was up and running within ten minutes. It is a great solution.

James C.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy transfer of transactions from bank to software.

Vorteile: I like that it isn't complicated. It is a great solution when your bank doesn't have the option to download a .qbo file. It will convert a .csv file you download from your bank in just a few seconds and it imports into QuickBooks easily.

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of as a con is that the bank account numbers can't be saved and it transfer to QuickBooks has a Wells Fargo account, but maybe there is a way to change that.

This simple software saved us HUNDREDS of hours and worked beautifully!

Norma H.
Accountant
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software starts with an intuitive interface. It's easy to use and reliably achieved the desired results with no errrors

This has been an excellent software for QB clients who's bank does not convert to QBO!

Chandra S.
Certified Public Accountant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Saved much time converting CVS to QBO instead of me having to enter each transaction into QB.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, works great for 99% of all applications I have needed conversion. Haven't had any real issues except trying convert from Paypal, but it is a Paypal issue, not the conversion software.

Excellent

Mike H.
Assistant

Vorteile: Great time saver makes my job much easier and saves me money having to pay a QBO fee to the bank every month.

Nachteile: The program is very basic in functionality and visually but it does what it needs to do! Just make sure your settings are correct the first time you use it.

CSV2QBO was the answer to allowing me to download our credit card statement into Quickbooks.

Jen B.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We appreciate the ability to download hundreds of transactions monthly into QuickBooks instead of having to manually enter the transactions. Thank you!

Vorteile: Some credit card/banks do not have the ability to download transactions into QuickBooks or some offer that function for an exorbitant price and complicated method. CSV2QBO offers that function at a reasonable annual price. It paid for itself in less than one month for our company.

Worked great for what I needed.

Justin W.
Partner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving

Vorteile: Was able to convert CVS files for me to import directly into QB saving me hours of time. Definitely worth it.

Nachteile: No complaints. Worked as advertised. My everyday computer is a Mac, so a Mac version at some point would be great.

Extremely easy to use!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Stephanie F.
Csr
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the fact that everything was self-explanatory. I was able to navigate through the software with no problem.

Nachteile: I did not care for the layout of the software.

i used it to import paypal into qb

Sd J.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: that it imported it into quickbooks. i didn't have to hand enter it all in and that helped me save time

Nachteile: that it would import duplicates and triplicates.. that it often missed certain imports or put them under the wring categories

von ProperSoft an 11.5.2017

Hello SD,

Thank you for your review!

QBO format does not carry categories - they are assigned after QBO import under Bank Feeds in Quickbooks.
The best way to assign expense/income accounts fast is to edit vendor records and assign the default expense account there.

When a payee ("Payee" on the QBO file and "Downloaded As" in Quickbooks) is matched to a vendor record ("Payee" in Quickbooks), expense/income account from the vendor record is used to prefill the transaction.

Not a fan of QuickBooks integration tools so liked this

Bewertet am 2.12.2018
Senior Business Analyst
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There was a reasonable on-boarding price, can quickly convert data in the click of a button

Nachteile: If there is an error in mapping you don't know until it's too late