Über Mobiniti

Eine moderne All-in-one-SMS-Marketingplattform, die für Marketing-Profis und die Kundschaft von heute erstellt wurde, um deine Nachrichten schnell und kostengünstig bereitzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Mobiniti

Mycah H.
Digital Marketing Manager

"Hats off to Mobiniti!"

Vorteile: We have had a relationship that has definitely had it's growing pains, but Mobiniti adapted and met us where we needed them most. Our company has some tricky technical requirements and Mobiniti was the only company that was willing to give us a try. These people are rockstars. We recently had an issue with the coupon feature (FYI this is not the norm for them) and after giving them a call, the team quickly troubleshot the platform and had everything running smoothly in no time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Mobiniti is the best and is dedicated to helping out his customers. 5-stars for Mobiniti's guest services via [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Nachteile: At the start of our relationship we had some miscommunications, but nothing that couldn't be resolved. Overall, Mobiniti is a great company that is dedicated to their customers.

Clint J.
IS Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"Feature packed, Affordable, and Great Support"

Kommentare: We are now able to stay connected with clients that are often more difficult to reach through traditional methods.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and automation of campaigns have allowed us to stay better connected with our consumers.

Nachteile: The dashboard isn't as fast to respond and often seem to be waiting after clicking.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
Robert C.
Sales Lead

"Clunky Platform"

Kommentare: Rep we worked with didn't do his job and was not communicative

Vorteile: I truly did not like anything about this platform.

Nachteile: Consultant we worked with; ease of use; geographical limitations; no visibility of sent messages; difficult to move between different messages; very inefficient platform

Hailey H.
Assimilation Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Excellent resource"

Kommentare: Easy and effective way to connect with people without having to ask for any of their information. The customer service team goes above and beyond to help get you the most use out of the program.

Vorteile: The use of a short code number for texting in. Also, the "drip" text features. Affordability based on use. Outstanding customer service.

Nachteile: Doesn't directly integrate with Planning Center Online. Must have a unique opt-in code word to use the short code. Being able to use a generic code such as "give" or "guest" would add so much to this platform.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Lenny G.
Chief Executive Officer
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Fantastic Team and Great Product A++ !!!"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were always there when I needed help or assistance. They were committed to helping me learn how to utilize the software to best fit the marketing needs of my business.

Vorteile: Ease of use and functionality. I really liked the fact that they were constantly updating features to make my life easier.

Nachteile: Since I Liked Everything about the Product and service the only thing I can say that I honestly disliked were the Purple Pretzels that came in the gift basket they mailed me for the Holidays.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Sparkle W.
Activities & Enrichment Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2020

"Easy Updates Tool"

Kommentare: Great connection tool for easy updates.

Vorteile: I love being able to send real time events/updates to my teams and students at multiple sites--immediately to their eyes and fingertips (to access links), all at the same time! The 'schedule' feature allows me to schedule events now that need to go out later...yaass! & The Mobiniti support teams patiently answer questions, quickly and efficiently--and as often as I ask them (very frequently!) I also really appreciate how they've helped me troubleshoot and bring solution to all the challenges I experienced. Super Dope!!

Nachteile: I didn't prefer that I was unable to edit my events once Mobiniti has reviewed them. Upon request, however, they gave me permissions to edit my campaigns at will. Once I save a campaign, if I've done something incorrectly, the system tells me something is off. It fails, however, to highlight the text box, etc in error. As such, I have to play around with text boxes to figure out where I went wrong. I wish Drip Messages had a character count as does the message update text box I wish, on the the initial sign up prompt, contacts had to insert their names as well whatever other one piece of info we choose them to insert (ex: Name, Email Address) I've run into several system kinks. Bright side? Mobiniti's customer service is on point! A troubleshooting help in my time of need!

• Bewertet am 31.5.2020
Austin B.
Manager of Client Engagement
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Success"

Kommentare: It has been a Godsend for us. We are gaining relevance in an industry that is severely lacking companies that offer services like this.

Vorteile: The ease at which we can reach our new clients. It makes engaging B to B or Knee to Knee exponentially more effective.

Nachteile: It is difficult to audit who is in our database. I would like to be able to mass delete contacts exactly like we can upload them.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Bradey K.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Great product and service!"

Kommentare: Mobiniti was quick to onboard us and their customer service is amazing. They are available nearly any time of the day and even on the weekends. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been top notch.

Vorteile: Ease of use, robust platform, and great customer service

Nachteile: We have had very few problems so far. A couple outages, but they were fixed very quickly

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Andy T.
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Review"

Kommentare: It has been easy to use and QUICK to get the message out on the fly.

Vorteile: Customer Support and easy to set up a campaign and the coupon delivery on APPLE/GOOGLE Wallets is a nice feature!

Nachteile: You can't save a draft while creating a coupon to go back and change a campaign.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Tommy K.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Best Texting out there!!"

Kommentare: Excellent!! would highly Recommend!!

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Great platform. Very well Designed!!

Nachteile: sometimes has issues but there fixed ASAP. Great Custumer service!!

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Brian M.
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2019

"Great product and easy company to work with "

Kommentare: Mobiniti is a great asset in our marketing mix. We use text messaging as another avenue to stay in touch with our customers, and Mobiniti allows us to do this cost-effectively and with a number of time-saving, user-friendly options. I have used other texting services, and the Mobiniti platform is more robust and offers a tremendous value compared to those.

Vorteile: Mobiniti is easy to use, but when I have a question or need some type of assistance, I really appreciate that help is just a phone call away. Our account executive rep, is always quick to help when needed. Plus the customer support team is quick to respond when I have a special project that requires their assistance for implementation.

Nachteile: Their filters occasionally catch manufacturer names, but they are always quick to resolve the issue.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Greg B.
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Great Customer Service"

Vorteile: I like the pricing as compared to the service I was previously using

Nachteile: Only that it has lots of features that I am still learning.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Lyle W.
Marketing Communications Manager
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2019

"New Platform - Performs As We Need"

Kommentare: We are using Mobiniti to add another layer of communication with our customers as well as using the platform to market to potential new customers through various types of mediums such as print, venue signage, and promotional video.

Vorteile: The best part about Mobiniti is the amount of features. We vetted many SMS platforms all only offering a portion of the functionality that Mobiniti does. The tracking is great, the ability to manage customer accounts, set up rewards and coupons works perfectly.

Nachteile: The only bumps we have run into was the ability to use any keywords (as shortcodes are shared) and the strategy behind using a shortcode vs. long code and choosing which is best for the particular application. I would say neither is the fault of Mobiniti.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Jade S.
Marketing
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2018

"Solid platform! "

Vorteile: Super easy to use - we love this platform and we've definitely seen having this platform grow our sales. We switched from another platform because it has SO many more features that we weren't able to get with other providers.

Nachteile: Support can be a little slow to respond, but any minor issues always get resolved so not a huge deal to us.

von Mobiniti an 13.4.2018

Jade,
Thank you for your recommendation! The team here at Mobiniti is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we¿re proud to be one of the most user-friendly platforms around rich in features!

• Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Raymond C.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2017

"good program with great support"

Kommentare: Easy to use plug and play text messaging and mass emailing at an affordable price. So far they have been able to supply everything I was looking for and are open to new additions if I might need them.

von Mobiniti an 14.4.2017

Glad to hear we are able to support all of your needs, Raymond. Thank you!

• Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Vickie E.
Marketing Assistant
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2018

"Mobiniti is AWESOME"

Kommentare: We have slowly been growing our Text Club with Mobinity. For the last 6 months, we've averaged 5 new numbers a month. Our open/click rates are always above 28%. We look forward to sending more texts per month in the future.

Vorteile: This has been the easiest SMS to use! The Customer Support (by phone or Chat) has been superb! They are always willing to help, walking me thru anything that we need. We've been using Mobinity for over 2 years now and looking forward to many more years!

Nachteile: There isn't really any cons, except that I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to do this on my own!

• Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Jane C.
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Communication made easy"

Kommentare: We use Mobiniti to send out text blasts a couple times a month to notify our customers and it has been received well to our client base.

Vorteile: Texting our customer base with events and specials has been a great way to quickly and easily reach thousands of people.

Nachteile: The character count is limited so making each text optimized for your message is important.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Shelly K.
Marketing Director
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2017

"Mobiniti Texting Review"

Kommentare: Great customer service and value. My rep is professional and friendly. The service is easy to use. The valuie is great.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Value
Great customer service

Nachteile: Start up is a bit difficult but they walk you through it and do a great job.

von Mobiniti an 30.3.2017

Thank you for the kind words, Shelly. We appreciate your business!

• Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Sam D.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2017

"I have been using Mobiniti for a few months and love it. "

Kommentare: Instant connection with our customers regarding sales and promotions. A must have for any online retailer.

Vorteile: There cost per msg and the speed in which it is delivered is the best that I've experienced. The service of our rep is great, and blows the other text services we've used out of the water.

Nachteile: I wish that there were more analytics regarding those receiving the texts. I have a feeling that their hands are tied with this however.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Susan S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2019

"Great Service"

Kommentare: So far everything has been very easy

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Customer service has been very quick as well

Nachteile: I don't like to have to wait to have the text reviewed before being sent. Most of the time its fairly quick but a few times it was over an hour wait time.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Austin H.
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Great For Government Use"

Kommentare: 10/10. Great team over there

Vorteile: The team really helps out a lot when you get started. Once you are trained in you get to know the product really fast.

Nachteile: Not many cons really. Just took some time figuring the software out like any new product training.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Nathan C.
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Review"

Vorteile: It does a great job sending mass messages and campaigns that include coupons etc.

Nachteile: Can't export messages. Meaning on a big campaign I have to go 1 by 1 to find the unsubscribers to match my CRM

von Mobiniti an 20.4.2020

Hi Nathan,

You can export messages from your inbox, you can do so via just incoming unread messages or all incoming messages that are date filtered.

Also from the dashboard, you can filter the date range in the top right for what unsubscribes you'd like to export. After filtering, simply click the hyperlinked number under the unsubscribes analytic.

If you are looking to get real-time updates to you CRM, we do integrate with Zapier which connects to over 2,000+ popular apps including many common CRMs so any time a contact gets updated (including unsubscribes) we can update your CRM if it is Zapier friendly.

Lastly, we do also support API + webhooks so you can pass information back and forth that way if needed.

Feel free to reach out to us via live chat in app or on our website at any time or call in at 855-662-4648 or email support@mobiniti.com for help!

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Madison M.
Development & Communications VISTA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Loving Mobiniti so far!"

Kommentare: I liked that it worked financially for my organization, the customer service rep I worked with was so kind and was always a phone call away, and it truly is the best option out of all the software out there for the Boys & Girls Clubs

Vorteile: I really like the customer service and availability of the representative I spoke with. I also appreciate that it's a no-contract agreement

Nachteile: That opt-in texts that come in to us also cost money, that was never communicated (we thought we were only going to be charged for sms messages going out to people, not coming in)

• Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Sonia M.
Onwer
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"Ground Breaking!!!"

Kommentare: My experience thus far has been amazing .

Vorteile: I am so excited about this software. My business relies heavily on social media and a mailing list both of which are becoming harder and harder to reach my audience. Mobiniti offers a product that is affordable, easy to use and the results are incredible!

Nachteile: It took me some time to figure out how to use the interface. So expect to sit with it and test a lot. It is a very robust software with many features.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Vazrik S.
Marketing
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Great Service"

Vorteile: Flexiability, Easy to use platform. Recommmend to everyone

Nachteile: None so far, everything seems great so far

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018