Über Parkalot

Einfach zu bedienendes Arbeitsplatz-Parkplatz-Buchungs- und Managementsystem für dein Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Parkalot

That as an administrator I couldn't create roles and I found that the conditions parts was challenging at first.

Bewertungen zu Parkalot

5,0

Parkalot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Parkalot bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Facilities Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Parkalot was a perfect fit for us.

Kommentare: Was easy to set up and keeps working as designed.

We don't charge for parking, but needed a way to assign spaces more easily and to maximize use. Parkalot did that for us the best out of the other apps we investigated.

They are really good...so not much. It would be nice to have 2 emails receive notifications instead of just one.

Rebecca
Director Global H&S in UK
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Parkalot to manage our Car Park

Kommentare: Very good, it is a off the shelf product which is easy to use and serves a good purpose.

It is very easy to use and also to manage from an administrator point of view. It is flexible enough to enable our employees to book, cancel and manage their own car park booking. That Parkalot have been able to work with us to adapt the system to meet our needs.

It would be good to have a bit more flexibility - so booking hours instead of whole days, having a email reminder regarding booking.

Raphael
Graphics and Marketing in Österreich
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback VITALITY Residenz Am Kurpark Wien

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with Parkalot: Easy to use (even for our older employees)
Quick and reliable way to reserve and cancel a space.
Good overview and management for the admin accounts.

The easy use for our employees. Good comunication with the ParkALot-Team ( [sensitive content hidden]).

That it doesn't have an app yet. The booking method, that books from 0am to 12pm. Language setting changes doesn't work all of the time.

Antwort von Parkalot

vor 6 Monaten

Raphael, thank you very much for the review. The booking method can be changed easily, please contact me and I will show you have to do it

Pavel
Engineering manager in Tschechien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback PArkalot

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: User friendly =easy and working as expected.

After using the app for few months, its really easy to use, basic functionalities are covering most of the mandatory needs. USer friendly.

MAnaging my parking place. Not able to pre-select days + actions in one shot.

Madalé
Senior Manager Consultant in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Parkalot review

The schedule screen gives me a nice an quick overview who is not at the office when and which parking spots are open

My colleagues/other users can only see which spaces are available and not who booked the spots. They want to see if who booked which spots. Is there a way for normal users to view the schedule screen?

Swarnim
Senior Technical Business Analyst in Australien
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A User-Friendly Parking Management Solution with Room for Improvement

Kommentare: My overall experience with Parkalot has been quite satisfactory. The platform stands out for its user-friendly interface and efficient functionality. While it lacks a dedicated app for end users, the web page performs admirably, providing a seamless experience for managing parking-related tasks.One area for improvement would be the platform's performance when internet connectivity is limited, as it tends to lag under such conditions. Additionally, there have been instances where users are unable to close notifications promptly, which can be a minor inconvenience.In summary, Parkalot offers a reliable and intuitive solution for parking management, despite a few areas that could benefit from further refinement.

What I appreciate the most about Parkalot is the remarkable user-friendliness of the system.

Although Parkalot lacks a dedicated app for end users, its web page functions quite effectively. However, it does experience lagging issues without internet connectivity and temporarily prevents users from closing notifications

Lalitha
Facilities Administrator in Australien
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Parkalot for ease of use.

Kommentare: Overall very happy with this software. Easy to use. Reasonably priced. Some good features such as banner announcements.

Ease of managing limited parking spaces . It optimises usage. Visibility of available parking spaces on any given day. We have 2 different work locations and able to park spots at both depending on where the staff need to be. Allows to make reservations for guests.

Reservations feature could be easier to book but you need to do so through another link. I wish as an administrator I could book multiple spots under my name.

Wendy
Office Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Parkalot - user review

Kommentare: Excellent

Simplicity - easy to useCustomer Service for activation of features and training information was very responsive - coming back to email enquiries within minutes on two occasions.

I would have liked access to a "short video" library for some of the main features. Groups .... Reporting ... as I am probably not using it to its full potential.

Jacek
Office administrator in Polen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very lightweight and easy to use.

Kommentare: We managed to rent office space with better office space/ parking lots ratio.

- Quick parking spot booking from the user perspective. In most cases user has to click one button. - No need to install anything on phone. Application keeps me logged in all the time. Once I created a shortcut on my homescreen it's works and feels like a regular app. - Administrator can setup various booking rules to allow some users to have priority. - Perfect support, including adding one minor app feature (user profile) even before i purchased the full version. Summary: This app puts very little effort on parking users, what was my absolute priority.

- admin panel wording isn't perfect, what makes some features hard to discover. It's also a tip for the team what to improve

Nemanja
IT Specialist in Serbien
Import und Export, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

tx parkalot

Accessibility, easy to use as an end user.

Transparency as an administrator. It would be nice if we could whitelist domains on our own. Mobile App would also be a plus.

Barbara
Finance Manager in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ParkALot

Kommentare: this has been a life changing app... a little time to set up and to learn how to use, however it has saved us many hours of allocating car spaces. I recommend this app to anyone who spends too much time trying to allocate car spaces to staff... game changer

ParkALot is an online app for making shared parking easier takes alot of hard work out of it.

sometimes it can be a little tricky finding where you need to be

Alex
Senior Buyer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

amending payment method

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful. He gave me access to the website so I could update the CC info as the old one had expired

N/A. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me login so I could update the CC info

Zali
Studio Administrator in Australien
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gameloft

Kommentare: It's been very easy and convenient.

This task was previously manually managed, using Parkalot means that we have completely automated our parking system which has been brilliant at saving time and efforts.

It's not a super easy download, so getting a team of 70 to follow the lengthier download process was a bit strenuous. Once downloaded onto our phones, it works super well.

Bianca
Project Support Officer in Australien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Takes the stress out of manual management

Kommentare: Great customer service, easy to get in touch with an actual person, not a robot or automated service

I don't need to remind people to let me know their following weeks parking & manually enter the info into a spreadsheet. I also love that people can release their parking spaces when they realise they won't be using them.It's so easy to allocate a new team member a space or to add someone to the use of pool/shared spaces

I have to work hard to justify the expense to management but encouraging people to use it helps show the value and also know in the near future we will get busier so will rely on the app more & more

Paloma
office manager in UK
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

great site

Kommentare: reliable and great customer service team

its easy to use. quick and reliable

it can be hard to know how to use at first but once you know it is simple

Stefano
IT Support in Schweiz
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Raiffeisen

- Very easy to use - Very easy to manage - Fully customizable - Good price

We like everything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antwort von Parkalot

vor 6 Monaten

Stefano, thank you very much for your review

Pyry
Business Unit Director in Finnland
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy way to make parking spots used more efficiently

Kommentare: We are happy with the software. Parkalot makes use of parking spots more efficiently with only little extra effort. For us it's a good value for the cost.

- Easy parking spot booking- Simple mobile and browser app--> efficient use of available parking spots

We don't feel that any feature would be missing from the app, so no complaints.

Magdalena
Facility Manager in USA

Parking booking tool for my company that was configured in 30 minutes.

- Simple usage from parking guests perspective - Runs on any mobile device without installation - Not tied to physical infrastructure - Can be accessed from any network or device

- Usage reports should give more information - I miss temporary parking user feature. It would be nice for guests that visit company for short period like 2 weeks

Micha¿
Senior Client Assistant in Polen

Easy and quick to use, especially from parking guest perspective

Booking a spot requires very little effort from the uses. It makes it easy to implement it in the company. The app is quite fast. User does not have to refresh, to see currently available spots

As an admin I can assign a spot to a user only after he opens parking invitation. It would be nice to have this possibility right away.

Joel
Technology and Innovation Analyst in Trinidad und Tobago
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Deski booking

Kommentare: My experience was great, great customer service, great support, good people.

The administrative configuration section