TargetBay Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.8/5
    4.7/5

About TargetBay

eCommerce personalization tool that performs customer behavioral analysis and targets them with intelligent tools.

Erfahre mehr über TargetBay

Melody cleopatra D.
VP of Communications
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"Great marketing platform, easy to navigate, great support from Customer Service!"

Vorteile: The dashboard design is clean and you instantly get an overview of how all your marketing campaigns are performing. Easy to navigate, the customer segmentation/reports provide key insights regarding customers purchase behavior. Simple to import/export data.

Nachteile: After using several other marketing platforms, I feel TargetBay is a perfect fit for my business. I don't overpay for features I don't need and the on boarding process was easy. I don't have any complaints.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
David L.
Marketing Director/Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Review of Target Bay Marketing Software User Interface"

Kommentare: Comments
It should be kept in mind that the Target Bay marketing software and user interface, while very functional and user friendly, is evolving and new features are being added on a continual basis. To this point, the Target Bay technical support staff are regularly reaching out to insure the highest customer satisfaction, and as well, introduce customers to new features as they are introduced into the software.
As I am an instructor as well as graphic designer, I sometimes muse about the prospect of working for Target Bay, as I also like to provide positive and educational experiences to my students.

Vorteile: Email Campaigns
My primary use of the Target Bay software is for the composing and sending of my email campaigns. I find the user interface fairly intuitive, with the ability to drag and drop content, which can be modified as the email is being designed. Target Bay has several email templates, however, I like to build my own.
Pop-Ups
At the encouragement of Target Bay's staff, I have also incorporated two pop-up features; a welcome pop-up and an abandoned cart pop-up. The abandoned cart feature also sends out an email to the person who had abandoned the cart (check out step) should they choose to provide their email when the pop-up is presented.
Reviews
I have also activated Reviews; for products purchased and for our company's website. The Reviews help me keep tabs on my customer's experience, respond to their questions and post positive reviews to my social media accounts.
I will soon be incorporating retargeting ads. This feature provides a visual reminder to my customers to revisit my website, based on their viewing history of specific products. Overall, I have found the Target Bay App to be very useful and only limited by my finite imagination. Thank you to the Target Bay Team for their excellent support.

Nachteile: Just a few little hiccups along the way. I find that the Target Bay tech support to be very responsive and helpful.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Jim S.
Designer
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2018

"Probably the Best Value for Product Reviews, Abandoned Cart, & Pop ups"

Kommentare: Product reviews and abandoned cart are the strongest features of the platform for us.

Vorteile: The software packs a lot features: site reviews, product reviews, abandoned cart emails, send after purchase emails, pop up review request, email subscription signup, product recommendation (the only feature we haven't used). At the time of this review there are no other platforms at this price point that offer such a robust set of features. Having used Yotpo for 1 year and given serious consideration to TrustPilot and Power Reviews, you can't beat Targetbay for the price. We've used Targetbay on Magento and are now using it on Shopify. The TB support staff helped integrate their solution on both platforms pretty seamlessly. We had some hiccups with Targetbay during our site migration to Shopify, some review settings weren't turned on after the migration, but as soon as we realized this, their team fixed the problem ASAP and send out a retroactive targeted review request email to make up for reviews we missed out on. It should be said that Targetbay/Innoppl has outstanding support response time. All in all, the software works as advertised and it has worked pretty reliably for us.

Nachteile: Site reviews with Yotpo, Trust Pilot, & Power Reviews all qualify towards your Google Seller Rating, if you have a Google Merchant Center account. However, site reviews with Targetbay do not qualify towards your GSR with Targetbay. We primarily chose Targetbay for our site reviews to help get a Google Seller Rating for our Google Ad Words account. Unfortunately, we did not do enough research beforehand in regards to this. Because Targetbay is not a certified Google Reviews Partner, site reviews with Targetbay do NOT count towards your Google Seller Rating score with Google. The site reviews still have some value to help illicit consumer confidence of course, but at the time of this review they won't help you in qualifying for a GSR from Google. The dashboard user interface is pretty clunky and difficult to use at times. The TB team could improve upon this aspect of their software. We run our business from the United States and you can tell that the dashboard user interface was designed by folks from India. Its not bad, but its not great either. Yotpo's dashboard was easier to use. With Targetbay some important settings are buried in unsuspecting places within the dashboard's interface. You can be working on something simple like your review strategy and have to look for a setting pertaining to a single feature in one of three different places. This can cause frustration when first using the platform. I've learned my way around, but its still cumbersome to use.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Philip K.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"Big help for a small business"

Vorteile: I am a one person small business so it is hard for me to be an expert at everything and also have the time to implement the solutions. Having the crew at TargetBay on my team helping with collecting reviews, customer Q&A, and recovering abandoned carts is a huge help, among other things. Their expertise is what I have needed for years. They set it all up for me and we talk monthly to review performance and make changes if needed. I'm looking forward to a long term relationship. They work hard to help my business grow because if I grow then they grow too. Thank you to the entire team at TargetBay.

Nachteile: I have a little bit of a hard time navigating and understanding the back end of the system but that difficulty is mitigated by the excellent customer service they offer.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Kenneth drew S.
Digital Business Developer - Digital Strategist - Digtal Marketing Director - Website Developer
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"We have been using TargetBay for approximately 10 months and we are thrilled!"

Kommentare: Increased ROI and better conversion rates from our existing client base. Well worth the money, and easy to use!

Vorteile: * Live customer support provided by the entire team
* Clean interface that is easy to use, and easy to train others to use
* We are seeing GREAT ROI with this product. The multiple email triggers and behavioral pop-ups have worked really well for us.

Nachteile: * The download speeds could be improved when exporting lists of targeted clients.
* A few more segmentation fields would be nice.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Eileen D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"Better than Yotpo"

Vorteile: TargetBay is easier to use, more affordable, with more useful features than Yotpo. I've also made suggestions for additional features, and they added them to the software. They also have the very best customer service. I'm so glad I made the switch to TargetBay. I use them on all 3 of my websites: Wellness Shopping Online, Go Healthy Next, and Creatrix Solutions.

Nachteile: The only problem is I didn't know about them and subscribe earlier.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Michael D.
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2017

"This service has everything and more and is much better and cheaper than yotpo."

Vorteile: The features are countless. So many different templates, very easy to use. I did a lot of research on these review sites and found Target Bay to be top notch. I used yotpo for over a year and then heard about Target Bay and am so glad that I made the switch.

Nachteile: With so many different functions that this service has, it does take a little while to navigate the software, but they set everything up for you and run you through some really good training.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Anna A.
Community Coordinator
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2019

"Very Helpful and Friendly Service"

Kommentare: I had a video chat with representative who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The screen sharing and closed captioning on the video call definitely helped me understand and see more effectively the answers to the questions I was asking. Thanks representative for all your help!

Vorteile: Targetbay's software is very useful and informative which has really great features to implement and integrate a very successful work process and analytics for your business. You have the options to condense a lot of your outlets and resources on this singular platform for ample functionality and performance.

Nachteile: Some opportunities to apply more variated and in-depth features geared towards helping customer service agents who use Targetbay to populate insights for customer and product feedback that I apply for my CRM reports.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Nicholai J.
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"A++ Software and Support Staff - Very Happy!"

Kommentare: More reviews and the bottom line, more revenue...which is the goal for any software enhancements.

Vorteile: The most important part is the reviews are crawled by Google by DEFAULT!! Other review software like YOTPO doesn't! You have to ask for them to install that feature! What's the point of a software review if it's not crawled by search engines??? Incredible. Other features like the software was easy to install with their support staff. The software has all the bells and whistles...from abandon cart, pop-ups, win backs, special coupons, you name. They will also have Adroll and social media coupon retrieval implemented very soon. Very happy with the software and their team. Flew down to Atlanta, GA to meet the team...they want you to succeed.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Shannon P.
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"Better than Yotpo"

Kommentare: We saved so much money switching over from Yotpo to Target Bay. And we have higher conversions!
Target Bay has better customer service and more functions. It is more than just a review software. There are awesome opt-ins and pop ups that are easy to set up and increase you conversion rate. It is also an abandon shopping cart solution. So, three different marketing add ins for the price of one.
Target Bay is awesome.

-Awesome Pop -ups and opt ins
-Great customized emails
-Easy to work with
-Amazing Value

Nachteile: -It is almost too robust. I can not believe how much this software offers.
-There is a lot of competition now in review systems. This one is much better than Yotpo I can tell you as I have used both systems.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Mark S.
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2017

"Great Customer Feedback Rolling In!"

Vorteile: This is great multi-faceted software tool that easily helps to improve conversions! Within hours, loads of great customer feedback was streaming in - and has been ever since! The control panel is easy to use and intuitive, allowing you publish customer reviews in seconds. Automated feedback request emails to customers allow them to answer directly from the email in no time as well. Great customer service, onboarding support, and followup. Email and remarketing functions are great as well.

Nachteile: The questions feature for products is great, but maybe set this up to allow a response to the customer only without posting on the site (in many cases, it's just better to improve the product description that the customer brings to light).

• Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Darren S.
CEO, Founder
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2017

"The on-boarding team was superb; the product performs as advertised."

Kommentare: The reviews are searchable on Google and the rich snippets can be viewed organically on Google search pages. This increases visibility and click throughs.

Vorteile: Easy integration process and customization was no issue. The code does not slow down our website like their competitors.

Nachteile: What I currently do not like is that you cannot add reviews from buyers that call in their orders. Although, I am told this feature may be added soon.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2017
Marissa T.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2018

"Best Review Platform! "

Vorteile: After dealing with overpriced and unaccommodating review platforms, TargetBay was a breath of fresh air! The prices are reasonable and the product is fantastic. I have been the most impressed with the customer service and the customization this company offers. The team at TargetBay goes above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with the product. Even when a feature is not available, they have worked to create and implement it for us. The team has customized a variety of features for us so that they match our style and brand perfectly.

Nachteile: No complaints here. The customer service has always been extremely accommodating and pleasant to deal with.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Lauren P.
Senior Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Excellent and user-friendly!"

Vorteile: Easy to use and very effective at capturing a high volume of reviews! Targetbay customer service and development teams are fabulous to work with!

Nachteile: Targetbay is still working on developing syndication. Looking forward to that functionality so that we can share all of these great reviews with our retail partners!

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018
John O.
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2018

"Fantastic Software, Amazing On-boarding & Support"

Vorteile: Google indexing of reviews & Rich Snippet submissions automatically. Easy to navigate the dashboard. On-boarding was super easy as they set it all up for you and walk you through everything. Tons of features (without being overwhelming) that other services like Yotpo charge a fortune for. We get instant website feedback from customers right as they place their orders which is invaluable. Pop-ups, winback emails, abandoned cart, the reviews themselves that allow the customers to post pictures with their reviews. All of it. The staff is super friendly, responsive and fast.

Nachteile: The only con is that I didn't find it sooner! I think that if you are with Yotpo and are looking to move because they quoted you some astronomical amount to move your User Generated Content game up a level then TargetBay would be for you. I switched and have not regretted it for a minute.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Mark M.
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2017

"Great asset to our online store! People at TargetBay are super to deal with!"

Kommentare: Increased sales over 20%

Vorteile: Great interface and easy to use with automated time saving emails. More than just a review platform. We compared the features to several competitors like Yotpo, Springbot and others and found that Targetbay has better features and price.

Nachteile: Because it has so many features it has a bit of a learning curve. But Targetbay will implement everything for you so you get a turnkey solution.

Jim M.
VP Sales
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Awesome Functionality"

Kommentare: We're driving more website visitors, higher repeat traffic, and higher conversion rates. The ROI on TargetBay has been great.

Vorteile: It has multiple options for engaging web visitors, retargeting, encouraging reviews, and driving increased sales.

Nachteile: It took awhile to learn to navigate their website. But customer support is readily available to help.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Luisana P.
System Engineer
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2018

"I loved to choose TargetBay "

Vorteile: I loved to choose TargetBay today, I never imagined that they could help me so quickly and provide me with a guaranteed service, that seemed incredible to me.

Nachteile: I will recommend it to all my friends, they deserve to leave satisfied and with guaranteed answers, their service and the environment were great

• Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Jose V.
Systems engineer
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"Very good"

Vorteile: Target is really awesome in providing resources for you to learn new things if you want and are very responsive. Great culture, very friendly people, pretty good pay for Minneapolis area. Everyone is extremely supportive and truly wants the best for you...

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Marjorie B.
Director of Marketing and Media
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2017

"Helped my website and improved sales"

Vorteile: The software is set up to encourage reviews and does a good job at building brand trust and loyalty.

Nachteile: I wish there was a video tutorial on how to navigate the features but the customer service team is great with communication and helping me accomplish my goals.

Suchin G.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2017

"This solution works!"

Vorteile: > Quick installation - The Target bay team was very professional in getting the product installed and configured
> Results - Started getting the reviews and questions pretty quickly. The abandoned cart functionality also works well to convert sales.
> Responsive - The Target bay team is very responsive to the feedback provided

Nachteile: The only con I have come across so far is that the product supports just one user per company. This slightly prevents me from delegating different functions of the application to different owners. I believe Target Bay is looking to plug this gap soon.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Alyssa F.
Manager, Marketing and Administration
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"Great Customer Service!"

Kommentare: I have had nothing but the best customer service with Target Bay. CSR's have been great at breaking the information down for all to learn easily and quickly! They've been a great help!

Vorteile: Target Bay's Pop-up have proven to be great revenue streams for us. This service has paid for itself time and and time again!

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints. I wish we could do more with our general email lists outside of new subscribers, but we've had great help from our Customer Service team on great alternatives to help us!

• Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Mark D.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2019

"Keep Your Customers"

Vorteile: Has greatly helped reduced shopping card abandonment. We've found customers returning, sometimes days later (but still returning), to complete their transactions with us rather than going with another online retailer.

Nachteile: Slightly confusing initially. Not easy to grasp everything at first but with time you'll come to appreciate all of its' features.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Jesse K.
Business owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2017

"We have been using target bay for a few months now and like how easy they are to work with. "

Kommentare: The knowledge of how email contact works in regards to the business and customer's relationship.

Vorteile: Very easy to use on the backend and has many different ways to reach our customers. We like the ability to approved our customers reviews

• Bewertet am 20.9.2017