Über Mentorink

Die #1 Online Mentoring Plattform für Organisationen. Starte ein strukturiertes Mentoring-Programm in wenigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über Mentorink

Very easy to use for all users and admin. All other requests can be added by the experienced team in a very short period.

Sometimes in terms of customization you might have some limitations. But the team can find a solution for the problem.

Bewertungen zu Mentorink

Mentorink hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 35 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mentorink bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ayhan E.
Ayhan E.
Chair in Türkei
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best platform and team to create a learning environment!

Kommentare: With our 3 years work with Mentorink, we got lots of benefits with a fair price. We create a networked learning mechanism that grew over years to help lots of mentees to find their way with the help of mentors through Mentorink. The team is really helping you with your use case to create best working environment for your needs. That was the key for our successful program over Mentorink.

- Mentorink has customizable application mechanism which enables different use cases according to the need of the organization. That way you can decide how deep you want to go about the evaluation of your mentor and mentees. -The platform enables you to set up notification mechanisms so that you can check health of the mentor-mentee matches and notify them about their status, updates and more. -It helps you with different matching strategies in order to cover your needs. It helps you to match people with an algorithm so that you will automate the process as much as you would like. -Easy to use and insightful for mentor and mentees. The interface is very easy and effective as a user for meetings, tasks and learning as mentor mentee couples. You can also generate different sets of contents for different categories of matching. This way mentor-mentee couples follow up a consulted syllabus for their networked learning activity. - The customer support. Team is so dedicated to help you and consult you with the processes that you want to design. Any time you can get support through lots of different channels. Team helps you in all phases of the program that you design. - Fair pricing - the platform with all these capabilities in a really fair price. That is hard to find for this kind of platform

- There are some manual tasks you want to handle. - Before start, you should experience the product as a user.

Tolgahan E.
HR Business Partner in Deutschland
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage coaching and mentoring process easily

They were very open to our request but instead of doing all of our request, they have always got ideas what is the correct way. Also I can say that software is very user friendly.

Gözde G.
Mentee in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mentorink review:neutral

Kommentare: Educational problems as a mentee

i like mentorink because it helps to maintain relationships between mentor and mentee.Also ,our experience can shareable via linkedin.

To use of mentorink is not easy. I think tools can be more friendly user.

Huseyin T.
International Scholarship Administator in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A very innovative and user friendly solution to manage our mentoring program online.

Kommentare: My ideas and future plan changed

As an educational institution, our top priority is to establish a reliable channel between our alumni and students to enable them to share experiences and grow together. We had organised mentoring programmes historically but it was always very hard for us to manage. We very much struggled to handle large groups of people with offline tools. Mentorink has made the process extremely easy for us. We can now onboard thousands of people instantly, find the best matches instantly and the system provides all of the guidance automatically. Plus, we can get full visibility over the analytics and ensure that our programme is really contributing to the success of our participants. Mentorink has transformed the whole process from being very effort-intensive into a very easy one.

The programme works very well for us at the moment and we look forward to receiving new features. It is really helpful to meet other people in this program and to take advantage of their suggestions and experiences and to direct them to the future.

Deniz D.
Human Resources Specialist in Türkei
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Amazing Experience of Mentoring

During more than 2 years of experience, Mentorink has facilitated all steps of our mentoring program from beginning to end. For example, Mentorink has offered us to match mentors and mentees by analyzing their personal and professional features. Thanks to Mentorink, we have a chance to create organizational memory related to mentoring experiences. Now, we can easily monitor and report participants' mentoring experiences which in turn contributes to the improvement in employee engagement. Thus far, I writed as my administrator role in our mentoring program. I also participated our program as a mentee and had chance to observe that Mentorink prevent participants from dropping out the program by sending reminders and providing interesting content.

Because we are working for Defence Industry, we have lots of information security softwares and confidential projects. That's why we didn't even consider whether we could integrate Mentoring in our Intranet systems.

Didem S.
Professional Coach, mentor & Trainer in Türkei
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FID/FMV Işık Un. Mentorink experience

Kommentare: There were more than 200 matchings during 1.5 years. We could't manage that amount of service without Mentorink especially since we were an NGO, and volunteer workers. Mentorink team were very helpful.

Follow up part. Most mentorship relations fade away gradually in hectic lives of professionals. Mentorink sends you nice messages with motivating words. Keeps you in track.

For ideal matching your pool has to be wide. Otherwise Manuel matching may work better. The last matchings (better saying is rest matchings) are not good enough. System always has to be fed with new comers.

Selda M.
Volunteer Mentoring Programme Coordinator in Türkei
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mentorink

Kommentare: We use Mentorink to facilitate remote Alumni-Student mentoring programme
-user data collection
-matching users (mentor-mentee pairing) based on determined criteria
-facilitating and following communication between mentor-mentee pairs
-creating user certificates upon completion
In general we are satisfied. Especially because the co-owners are always available to help our users with any problems within less than 24 hours. Thank you Mentorink.

Friendly and solution-oriented Customer Service available close to 7/24 High benefit-cost ratio

Having to download the user data as an MSExcel sheet and then analyze it! It will be an excellent software once the currently "in progress" functions -and mobile app- become available.

Ebru B.
Jr. Oracle Finance Consultant/Business Analyst in Türkei

IEEE Young Professionals Mentoring Programs

Kommentare: We managed the mentoring processes 3 times. In every mentoring program, the number of our members increased gradually because we had satisfied members thanks to a quality product. We have added new content. We were able to ask members additional questions. I used mentorink both as a member and as an administrator. Some mentors wanted to match more than one mentee. Mentorink also has this feature. Using mentorink was very effective in achieving our goals.

The product quality is pretty good. No one has encountered a problem. We have always been able to get support. The fact that the contents can be changed enables to design different processes for each company.

Not being able to export some lists, but I think it will be added.

Dr. tolga T.
Dr. tolga T.
Controlling Manager in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Successful an easy-to-use platform

Kommentare: Very much satisfied, delighted to support mentees to reach their goals.

Mentorink is a easy-to-use online platform bringing mentors and mentees together. The integrated messaging and online meeting components creating additional value.

What could be +1 for this software is a possible client initiated matching. Matching mentors with mentees is done by system admins which may lead to prolonged cycle time.

Antwort von Mentorink

Many thank for your feedback Tolga, we have launched such a feature enabling user-led matchups. Organizations can enable it for their communities if they want it.

Semiha Ç.
Semiha Ç.
Menti/Mentor in Türkei
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Mentorink

Kommentare: In general, it was easy to use and our program was mostly based on it.

It helped me and mentor follow the weekly schedule and meeting times.

I was both mentor and mentee, but in one account I could not apply for both of them. Thus, I opened a second one and applied for the other position. This feature should be improved.

Burcu G.
Senior Specialist-Marketing Capability Development in Türkei
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentorink makes mentoring easy

Kommentare: I always wanted to share my experiences with younger friends, learn from them, share their enthusiasm and joy, and found that not so easy to do in my daily schedule with classical mentoring idea, i.e. face-to-face. Mentorink enabled me to start mentoring online, and supported me to be a mentor with their systematic approach just by using the app itself.

It is an easy and practical app that enabled me to start mentoring without a restriction to location or time. Mentorink guides you throughout complete mentoring process, by making communication between mentor and mentee easier (no need any additional mailing platforms), by scheduling the meetings easily on its platform, by sending reminders before the meetings, by providing necessary resources for each step, and at the end summarising our mentoring performances with a short but effective evaluation. I'm sure it has also a good matching algorithm as I had always very nice communication with my mentees and successfully completed our programs.

An another app was recommended for the video calls. I'd like it better, if the video call function would be available on the app itself.

Hulya C.
Board Member in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

advice for software buyers

Kommentare: We all learned mentoring as team and practiced in our Alumni group
It added value to our Alumni group and our brand name

very easy to use for all users and admin, all other requests can be added by the experienced team in a very short period implementation is very easy as well

implementing and usage are perfect may be reporting part could be developed depending the needs

Yasemin C.
Group Coordinator in Türkei
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Mentorink for University Students

Kommentare: Better follow up for our mentoring program for university students

Follow up is easy with this system instead of calling many mentors or mentee. We can see how often they talk and what is their last date of communication. To have all information about participants in one place is an advantage.

Information about past activities are not properly organized. There is no app yet.

Yasemin G.
Avukat in Türkei
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cooperation and Collaboration

Kommentare: I loved sharing my experiences, career decisions and their outcomes; as well as observing that young people have this appetite to learn, listen and be guided. With the help of this system new generation have the opportunity to take more solid and determined steps in their career and life.

I loved the fact that this platform encourages experienced people to cooperate and collaborate with young and clever minds. With the help of experienced people, the young generation is aided and leaded towards a better future with better career decisions. It is a great opportunity for creating values and cultivating minds through a multilateral system.

I wish I would have received a better customer service, as my submitted question with regards to the system still remains unanswered.

Cenk C.
Postdoctoral researcher in Singapur
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentor for better

Kommentare: I have used the Mentorink platform over the past years in its early days. I had matched with two mentees in different academic years both of whom have made their dream come true. I wish anyone with expertise in any area must use this platform for sharing their experiences and mentoring those with lesser experience.

The good thing about the platform is that it finds the best matches as in mentor and mentee as both users provide sufficient background.

The third-party video conference platform had been stuck from time to time. As the mentee and mentor, we had to use our own personal video conference accounts.

Rojbin E.
Student in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Why should you sign up for Mentorink?

Kommentare: With these program , I had a chance to meet very valuable people who are graduated from our university and by this way I learned lots of career related informations and experiences from different backgrounds.
Also, even though it wasn't my intention for this software , I improved my communication skills more as well.

It is easy to use and it provides a certificate that you can easily link up Linkedn account online.

It looks like it corresponds all needs but maybe physical apperance of software can be improved more.

Gulah Y.
HR Business Partner in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, structured and result-oriented mentoring programme

Mentorink removes the time and location barrier among our employees across 8 countries and enables us to learn from the experiences of each other through a low-cost solution. The smart mentoring activities help us unleash our own potential and accelerate the individual and professional development within our company.

Gokhan K.
Customer Experience Manager in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentorink is a great platform to gain experience in that area.

Kommentare: I found a chance to improve my mentoring and coaching skills in a productive way.
Mentorink is so easy to use. It's a big opportunity for people who want to improve their mentoring skills.

Mentorink offers diffent ways of communication between Mentor and mentee. This is the best ability of website.

Nilay S.
Procurement Engineering Professional in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

my mentorink experience

Kommentare: When I started to using Mentorink, I realized that I can touch somebody's life with my experiences
and I can be guide for her/him. It's a lot valuable I think.

This software is linking the people for their experience. I like mostly this.

When both side were online, you can use instant messaging by this software however messages haven't been received simultaneously. It would be better if this problem could be solved.

Basak U.
Corporate Executive Coach in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mentorink is a high quality program that serves our corporate exchange and connects us efficiently.

Kommentare: We got rid of the time and place limitations to connect with each other. As our company is located in 8 different countries, the space and physical touch might get hard; but with this software we got rid of these problems which can create a big burden in todays fast moving world.
It helped us a lot.

The software is very user friendly, the team is open to customization, and their help desk is available whenever there is a need.

Başak U.
Başak U.
PhD student in Frankreich
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to improve your career

It suggests topics be discussed with your mentor and making it easy to strat the conversation.

For video property, there can be certainly an improvement.

Student in Tschechien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Comments

Kommentare: It was very good for me. I learned a lot of things to direct my future.

You can communicate with your Mentor easily. It is very interactive.

When you are matching the mentor and mentii, You can add more personal and future career features.

Evrim ecem S.
Architect in Türkei
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As a new mentor in mentorink

Kommentare: I think the overall performance is good. The content is so brief which is good not to direct mentor and mentee strictly. I do not know whether there is an app but I am sure that it should be more reachable via phone or any other devices.

In process, a mentor needs to schedule what you are going to talk about with her mentee. Mentorink offers a program to follow up how many meetings you could need and also suggests alternative resources about meeting's topics to you. To see the next step with your mentee makes extremely easy to develop your productivity of meeting. I think the most helpful and good feature of this software can be this.

In these pandemic days, obviously gathering together is so hard. The meetings are helding in many kind of social media platforms and the efficiency and abilities of these platform are variety. For example, me and my mentee prefer to meet in a most reachable platform for talking face-to-face. Maybe mentorink needs a different user interface than the existing videocall or call features, more powerful and easy to use.

Selen K.
Quality Manager in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall complete system for mentoring

Kommentare: I have been a volunteer mentor at Mentorink since 2 years. I believe Mentörink benefits both sides.
I wish Mentorink to reach and touch more people.

Mentörink makes the mentor-mentee pairings very accurate according to the mentee's expectations and the mentor's experience. System guides them about the content before each interview and video calls can be made easily via their own platform.

Interview tracking system and video call quality could be improved.

Ozgur A.
Financial controller in Irland

I had a mentee for 15 sessions and it was a great learning and development for both of us.

User friendly and very simple to use. It has video conference features which makes it a complete platform for you to communicate to your mentee/mentor.

The messages in my inbox did not turn to as read even though I read them. This is something should be improved.