Gaggle Mail Erfahrungen

Über Gaggle Mail

A modern listserv replacement for organizations of all sizes. Simple cloud-based group email.

Erfahre mehr über Gaggle Mail

It's hard to find the email address of each list without digging through multiple pages of details.

Bewertungen zu Gaggle Mail

4,9

Gaggle Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gaggle Mail bereits verwendet?

President in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product For It's Intended Use

Kommentare: I think Gaggle mail is easy to use and efficient for getting messages out to a large group of people.

I started using this product recently and like that everyone in the group can receive messages and at the same time, the moderator can have the last right for the message to be distributed.

It is a little expensive for large groups. I am looking to implement it for non-profit use and it would be nice if they provided some type of improved pricing for this group of consumers.

Edmundo
Head of IT in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Email List Solution to Replace Google Groups

Kommentare: We did a series of moves from Yahoo Groups, to Google Groups, and ultimately found Gaggle Mail. Gaggle Mail is the modern solution for the problem of mail lists. It feels like a modern product, unlike Google Groups (which I'm honestly not even sure exists anymore). The alternative is to ask all of our parents to use an app, but that is a heavy lift if you want to get 100% penetration. Everyone has email, but managing an email list is surprisingly difficult nowadays. Gaggle makes it easy for simple situations like ours.

Gaggle Mail is easy to set up, and super easy to use, especially for non-technical folks like the teachers and staff at our school. It doesn't make you jump through many of the opt-in issues that make creating a mail list difficult. It allows very easy management of multiple groups. It has a very easy-to-use user interface. It's a great product that solves a single issue very well. I'm so glad that it hasn't become bloated with arcane features.

It was a little tricky to get the domain stuff working with our Gmail server, but following their instructions to the letter worked like a charm. Other than that initial technical step, it has served us very well with literally no problems for two years.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Brand Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative for Google Mail

Kommentare: Overall, i really like using Gaggle Mail as an alternative for the Gmail. My colleague has slowly changing to this software or using it as a backup email.

Simple and light software that can be access directly from my web browser without having to install or download any software to work with it. It has everything that needed for managing email, but not costing much to subscribing its premium account.

Sometimes, it will running slow especially when i open multiple tabs of this software. Other than that, nothing that i dislike with this software.

Garry
Treasurer in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Gaggle well worth a look - good features and excellent support

Kommentare: Gaggle being used for group discussions

Simplicity, useful features. Easy to set up.

Billing via PayPal not available. Obtuse help.

Christine
Executive Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gaggle Email is easy to set up and makes for a seamless transition from old listserv technology

Kommentare: From the moment I learned that our listservs were at an end-of-life from a functional perspective, I dreaded having to find a comparable and affordable system to maintain the high level of collegial communications that our members have come to rely on. Discovering Gaggle Mail was a godsend. The integration of our old listserv data was a simple and seamless process. Other than us informing our members of the new listserv names, our members probably wouldn't have even realized we had switched to different software platform. It's been nothing except easy using Gaggle Email.

1. It was very easy to move our listserv data to Gaggle Email. 2. The price was reasonable. 3. The software had all the functionality of our previous listserv, plus the benefit of storing the correspondence so that people could read through the historic conversations. 4. People can unsubscribe themselves -- this was something they could not do for themselves with our previous listserv 5. ABSOLUTELY LOVE that the software eliminates duplicate emails being sent when a person is a member of more than one group that will be receiving the email. This have saved me TONS of time!

I have no complaints. The software serves our purpose quite well.

Walt
Webmaster in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the best at what it does

Kommentare: Keeping in touch with various groups of constituents and external email list management, with self service maintenance.

Spamless complaint email interaction, list management.

There's not much to dislike. Some of the GUI are not quite as intuitive as they could be but easy enough to figure out. It's a two trick pony, but who cares - it does those two tricks better than anyone could conceive.

Involvement Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent group communication tool!

Kommentare: Surprisingly, there aren't a lot of good, simple-to-use group communication tools out there. The ones we've looked at require all users to learn and adopt a whole new group communication ecosystem. When the majority of your users are volunteers, that's just not practical. The beauty of Gaggle Mail is that it takes an existing ecosystem that everyone is already familiar with (email) and turns it into a communication hub that automatically distributes your messages to everyone in the group. It is exactly the tool that I spent years searching for!

Gaggle has proven to be an effective communication tool for various groups in our organization. Setup was pretty straightforward. The option to use our own domain is great, and was easy to implement. Deployment across various groups was uneventful. The ability to customize the email footer is great for simple reminders about how the group email works.

So far we have not had any negative experiences using Gaggle Mail. We've been using it for about three years.

Timothy
Timothy
Network Technician in USA

Simple Archival Software

Kommentare: It's a nice simple service but can definitely use some work on making the main search function easier to use.

This is good for archiving your organization's email. I've never had an issue with breaches or missing emails and once it is set up, I can forget about it and trust that it's working.

The search function could use some work. For anyone who has never written code, this can be a difficult search function to use. For example, it uses "And/Or" search functions for whether you want the multiple fields to need to be joined or not. It's a bit of a hassle to get used to.

Jo
Admin in Neuseeland
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Easy and efficient group email

We have a lot of low-tech farmers in our membership, and they mostly seem to be able to use the group email without too many problems. It's really easy to manage, and great that there's a daily digest option.

I would like to see some formatting options in the email editor as it's hard to get important parts of a message to stand out.

Bernie
Programmer in UK

Excellent software and support

Easy to setup. Nice interface. Value for money.

A minor issue: The inability to make 'Show Original Message' the default. Note: Apparently, this is currently being implemented.

Jeff
Administrative Assistant in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gaggle use by an all volunteer fire/EMS department

Kommentare: Easily deployed and understood by the users. It meets our needs perfectly.

We were looking for a product that would serve our needs of being able to direct mail to different groups of people some of whom were subsets of a larger group while being able to use any personal email system. As we are all volunteer it also could not cost an arm and a leg which virtually all other choices did.

Honestly, there were no drawbacks for us.

Tracie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Gaggle mail is awesome!

Kommentare: I needed an app to move from google groups after needing to charge members a nominal fee for continued membership. I have had a great overall experience with gaggle and would highly recommend!

I replaced a google groups listserv with gaggle mail for a listserv that has hundreds of members. The functionality is great. There are options for the user to change their information and delivery settings that we didn't have with google. Their tech support has also been stellar, and has personally helped with issues our members need. I highly recommend after using for well over a year now.

There have been just a couple minor glitches, yet tech support has been able to address immediately.

Sandy
Writer in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Otley Writers Creative Writing Group

Kommentare: The group, as a whole, have been extremely happy with Gaggle Mail. The programme has ensured excellent communications during the pandemic.

I manage a writing group. The Covid-19 pandemic has increased the need for group members to communicate. Gaggle Mail has made incredibly simple to exchange news and ideas with members.

As we only use the basic facilities, I cannot think of any way the programme could be improved.

Amy
Past-President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gaggle Mail success in a midsize medical organization

Kommentare: Thank you very much for access to this wonderful service over the last several years. Having Gaggle Mail allowed our small but vibrant state group to remain highly functional and serve its membership during a difficult time.

It was extremely user-friendly for group administrators to support members in educational programs and professional networking

It worked well, and support was there when we needed it. I have no complaints!

Kathy
Application Support in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gaggle Mail Review

Our franchise offices find it easy to use. It is simple to deploy and add/remove users in bulk or individually as needed.

Trish Anne
n/a in USA
Musik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good choice

Kommentare: Gaggle has worked very well for our group. We've been together for almost 20 years. It was the next step after Yahoo Groups and Gaggle is much more reliable.

I liked that we were able to move from Yahoo Groups over to Gaggle and get help from Gaggle with our large archive of posts.

We lost the ability to store photos and files.

Lead System Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple Cost-Effective Group Mail

Kommentare: I've used GaggleMail to keep members of our community in communication about issues that should be resolved by our HOA. It works perfectly since we all have different email platforms but would like a simple mail group.

Gaggle Mail is a simple and cost-effective group mailing platform that is good for groups that don't have their own email system to create groups in. Its very flexible in configuring email templates, tracking and onboarding new users, and integrating with custom domains.

Its fairly simple, so there is not much to dislike about GaggleMail

Ed
Ed
Board Chair in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gaggle Mail - the modern day listserv

I love that Gaggle Mail is simple to use for individuals who are not technological savvy. The user interface is amazing! Also, it has features that go beyond a simple listserv - it allows me to archive the messages that I have sent out to my organization.

Nothing the service is quality and affordable.

Benjamin
IT Administrator in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to distribute emails

Kommentare: It solved our problem, costs next to nothing and is very easy to set up and use.

We use Gaggle.email to distribute automated emails coming from various payment services to the right people in the team. It's a handy little tool, inexpensive and works great. Support was also really quick and helpful.

We encountered one little technical glitch, but it was resolved quickly.

Peter
Administrator in UK
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Village Group communications

Kommentare: Community communications

Ease of setup, transparency of Delivery Reports

Our level does not allow customisation of the Welcome Message, but that option is still available if a higher lvel is subscribed.

Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I mean, it's basically email...

Kommentare: Overall, I don't have any complaints about the product.

I don't use this much, but it can be handy for small work teams. I've used it a few times for personal groups like sports teams and book club to get information to and from all the members.

This is a little too much technology creep for me. I don't want to use too many different platforms so maybe too simple to meet multiple needs.

CEO & co-founder in Niederlande
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a good SAAS for mailing lists

Kommentare: It's clean, it's simple, it simply does the job and does it well.

With Gaggle Mail I no longer have to host my own Mailman software to maintain a small mailinglist. Gaggle is much easier and very affordable.

So far everything worked as hoped and as expected. Easy to get started, add a list of members and start sending emails.