Safety Evolution

Safety Evolution Bewertungen

von Safety Evolution

A huge savings in operational cost

Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Carl P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this software in my clinic to do new hire onboarding and safety stat tracking. The system allows me to tend to managing the data rather than spending hours analyzing it, in turn this saves me thousands in administration cost and gives me the ability to see trends as they develop and be proactive before it's a problem. The ease of use the software has makes it a great option for experienced users as well as users just starting out, the data is easy to understand for all experience levels. I especially like the ability to provide online orientations to my new hires this frees up time when they arrive on their first day by allowing me to focus on training the procedures and methodology rather than spending hours with setting up orientation videos and quizzes. I would highly recommend this software and its team to all users both small and large no matter the industry you work in, it has allowed me to become leading edge while saving me thousands making my business more profitable and lean.

Vorteile: Easy to use, data is easy to verify. Cost is on par with what I imagined spending, cost savings to my company are excellent

Nachteile: That I didn't purchase it sooner

von Safety Evolution an 1.3.2017

Thank You for the review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team.

H&K Oilfield Services Review

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Lisa K.
Health and Safety Professional
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Safety Evolution has provided us with an online interactive track-able software system to manage our safety program. This has allowed our management team to work together in ensuring we are utilizing an effective safety program. We are now able to digitally track and trend Hazard Assessments, to identify key areas our team can focus on. Howes & Kozak has always utilized a people based safety approach, and with the Safety Evolution system, behavior based observation data is also tracked, ensuring our management team is always kept current on field observations. The Safety Evolution system has provided us the ability to ensure accountability on all levels, as well as provide easy access to our safety program for all Howes & Kozak employees. From digital site inspections, to an online training matrix that provides alerts when a certification is near expiry, this system has helped our company safety program become stronger. We highly recommend Safety Evolution. Howes & Kozak Oilfield Services

Vorteile: Its user friendly, and is laid out in a way that allows the user to navigate with ease, it tracks and trends data for you, freeing up your management team.

Nachteile: We haven't yet found anything we did not like

von Safety Evolution an 1.3.2017

Thank You for your recent review. We look forward to continually working with H&K Oilfield Services.