Great support and best price/quality.

Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Yanick J.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We pay monthly and get everything we need, vs OpenTable, where we paid per week just for reservations and there were many no shows as well.

Vorteile: It's definitely the best solution for our restaurant at this price. We have about 40-60 online reservations each week + we manage all walk-ins in Hostme. In other services we would pay extra money per online reservations or more devices, features. We use it on 2 iPads in our restaurant + I as a manager always have access to the system from my Android phone and computer. Yes, great istant support and learning materials were definitely the big plus for all our team.

Nachteile: Even it's full of features, there is no booking credit card hold yet. Current online reservation page is too simple, there're no photos of our place, food, menu e t. c.

Easy and secure

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Terry B.
Cataloger, Technology, Online PR
Bibliotheken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Conference calls with various offices/people is now much easier!

Vorteile: Always leery of online conferencing programs, some can be a real pain, but when introduced to Hostme by someone outside of our company that was using it for a meeting, really enjoyed the experience. Have since downloaded the software and now use it for live meetings. A great find!

Nachteile: Thus far I have not run into any issues with this software. It is easy to schedule, setup and connect!

Easy and intuitive restaurant management app

Bewertet am 17.2.2017
Sonia K.

Kommentare: I got up to speed in no time and trained my host staff quickly. This app can be installed on one or several tablets so we can easily share that information throughout our restaurant. It has also helped assign table to servers which honestly was a nightmare for us and a source of conflict. Support is quite fantastic, they probably never sleep. I love Hostme.

von Hostme an 17.2.2017

Thank you for your review Sonia! We are pleased to see how much Hostme has helped your business grow. Good luck for St Pat's Day!