Filtern nach:

Über GiveGab

GiveGab ist eine führende digitale Spendenlösung für spezifische Spendentage und ganzjährige Spendenaktionen. Mit GiveGab machen Spendenaktionen Spaß.

Erfahre mehr über GiveGab

Susan S.
Susan S.
Investor Relations Manager in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Amazing Customer Support

Kommentare: Amazing customer service. Wonderful training tools, trainings and resources. Painless setup. Intuitive design. Simple reporting. Go Team GiveGab!

I work with a small and very busy staff so the idea of burdening anyone with a new Giving Day was not ideal. GiveGab was like adding a team of new members to our staff who have years of Giving Day experience. Creating the site was painless. The trainings and materials were great. And my love for the chat bubble people was real - They were always quick to respond and very helpful. The platform looks great and was easy to navigate. Very intuitive design. Even my mom was able to donate to multiple NPOs on our Giving Day without my help.

Some of the nonprofits went rogue and explored GiveGab more than they were ready to. The confusion with donating to their nonprofit site and their campaign site was real and frustrating. But a small price to pay for great customer service!

Dustyn H.
Director of Affinity Giving and Communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Longwood loves GiveGab!

Kommentare: It has been an absolute treasure to work with GiveGab to make our day of giving more successful. GiveGab's team truly cares about us as a unique, specific school and they don't utilize cookie cutter models or try to pass us off. They handle our account with great detail and they seek to build lasting relationships. GiveGab is easily the best partner I have ever worked with.

It would be easier to tell you what I don't like because GiveGab is just that great! From the full suite website with user-friendly capabilities and a sleek, beautiful design, to the volunteer ambassador functionality and the one-on-one support we get from our partners at GG, we love everything about it!

The only area for improvement we saw after our first year was the offline upload functionality. It is a bit too complex, although it has some great aspects. We provided this feedback to our partners are GiveGab, and they listened intently!

Clara T.
Development Coordinator in USA

For GiveGab

Kommentare: Frustrating

I did not like anything about this software. The interface is clunky and does not allow full brand value.

The bank fees are higher if the donor chooses to cover them. So a customer will be paying more money to completely cover their donation than if they don't and GiveGab will take out of the "bank processing fee". Seems very untrustworthy to have different bank fees based off of whether it's an individual covering them or GiveGab taking out of the donation. You have to sort through all of your donations and do the processing paperwork yourself. There are no notifications from GiveGab when they actually deposit the money into your account. It is processed a second time through an entirely different platform, Stripe, which makes consolidating bank statements confusing. Too many emojis from the staff when asking questions.

Karalee H.
Director of Annual Giving in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thanks GiveGab Team

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've used this product for other two years in my current place of employment, expanding the work we've done with them to multiple giving days, but I also sought out their partnership during my transition into this institution. Having previously had a really good experience with their product at another institution, I knew they were the right company to partner with again. That decision was broadly supported throughout my division as well given their great reputation and wonderful customer service. Nice work, GiveGab team.

The GiveGab giving day platform is so easy to use and they are constantly improving it (with no interruption of service). The team who assists you is really invested in your success so you aren't simply buying a product but instead investing in an extension of your team. They have run so many giving days that my confidence in their partnership was extremely high and they can offer recommendations based on the successes they've seen but are also open to hearing new ideas and trying to help you implement them. The product itself is fairly flexible (more flexible if you pay for more customization), the reporting is easy and efficient, and they were able to make the adjustments that I needed to cater to my particular organizations needs. I love the countdown clock, the leaderboards, the individual giving profiles, truncated giving process and customizable survey questions.

There isn't a direct integration for our data through an API so we do a manual download of this information post our giving challenges. While this isn't ideal, it works fine for time bound giving challenges. If we were to use this product on an ongoing basis, I would look to improve this functionality. Another con is some of the design limitations. Because the site is mobile responsive (yay!), some images look better on desktop than mobile and visa versa. It would be great if different options could be selected for different usage. Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons with this company.

Tricia P.
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts on our GiveGab giving day

Kommentare: While the software was not always ideal for our situation, the GiveGab team was quite attentive in trying to rectify issues.

We liked the fresh new look and the increased functionality for nonprofit users including peer to peer, matches/challenges, use of photo and video. We also liked the level of support and resources that were made available from the GiveGab team (pre-recorded trainings, support articles etc.)

Our main concern was that the software really did not work for centrally routed giving days. We had problems all throughout our process - nonprofits confused when registering, GiveGab support staff giving incorrect responses to nonprofit questions, and confusion with pay outs post event). There needs to be a way to "turn off" some of the features that just don't work for certain types of giving days! Also, prize picking was difficult in that we could not incorporate multiple filters when choosing winners. There should be a way to incorporate registration survey categories into the prize picker (this was possible with the old Kimbia system!)

Nancy M.
Chief Development Officer in USA

Online Gift Software decisions

Kommentare: The platform is customizable. We went from stripe (was that the name) to Kimbia and the integration was smooth. The team was very responsive and understood our needs.

Strong customer service, your strong knowledge of how a community foundation is complex, and colorful layout of the platform

It isn't intuitive to read gift information reports. I find deciphering what is a campaign gift and our website donations confusing. I rarely use tabs or widgets, because I am not the gift processing person.

Cara B.
Chief Impact Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GiveGab is a fantastic fundraising parter, not just a platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic. We've run a Giving Day, a Covid emergency campaign, an awareness campaign, and have another campaign in several weeks.

The software is fantastic for our national campaigns, which allows our Affiliates to register and have funds go directly to them. They can manage the back-end and we can all see the running tally, which is very inspiring.

There are some limitations to the aesthetics in terms of layout on the site, but nothing major.

Michael P.
Associate Director of Annual Giving in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and amazing support

Kommentare: Our giving day has been an even greater success thanks to GiveGab, and their team is so friendly and helpful.

The platform is very simple for both front-end users and administrators, and it has 90% of the features we were looking for. The team at GiveGab is amazing in terms of support.

A few things were inflexible, so we couldn't customize them. It was difficult to automate some things (specific donor challenges)

Monica M.
Director of Annual Giving in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Higher Education Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service team at GiveGab is phenomenal.

This software is incredibly easy to use for our customers. Donors can easily make a gift online during our Annual day of Giving and we've never encountered any confusion from our customers. The product is also great to use for the variety of gifts we receive during our Day of Giving. We can easily pull reports and determine successes based off of the transparent data.

When we first started using the product, it did seem rigid without a lot of flexibility. However, the GiveGab team really listens to their customers and each year they make modifications to better serve their customers' needs.

Avaleen R.
Avaleen R.
Senior Director of Loyalty Giving in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dependable software and customer support

It’s dependable, software does what it was promised to do, in the two years we have worked with GiveGab our Giving Day events have gone smoothly. Whenever we had questions or hit a snag their support staff were responsive and effective.

Ability to customize quickly. New features are not easily added.

Jackie D.
Director of Grantmaking and Nonprofit Support in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GiveGab makes it all so easy!

Kommentare: GiveGab has broad experience that they bring to each customer, so I have the knowledge of giving days and year-round philanthropy hubs from across the nation - what works and what doesn't - and GiveGab helps us understand what the means to us. They listen, and when we make update recommendations, we often see them rolled out quickly. The bench is deep, so there are lots of people with answers and they communicate well so they bring each other in for questions that are bigger. The giving day platform has allowed our nonprofits to exponentially increase the gifts they get, through the variety of features offered and the on-demand training videos that empower people on their own time.

Flawless functionality for our very busy giving days! GiveGab has always been very responsive to user needs and has provided updates that make the software work for us. It makes it easy for our nonprofits to create and maintain their profiles, and for the donors to navigate through the system and make gifts with ease.

Some of the reporting features are not fully worked out, but GiveGab keeps adapting until the customer is satisfied, so I'm sure we'll be getting what we need soon.

Executive Director in USA

We began using GiveGab as the chosen platform for our giving day. We have kept it because it works!

--Very easy to set up both as a nonprofit and as a fundraiser --They really walk individuals through setting up a P2P campaign. --The site is visually appealing and engaging, easy to navigate for fundraisers and donors, reasonably customizable --The P2P platform has functionality from both sides of the table--for example, the ability to create a team as a fundraiser or as a nonprofit --Funds deposited within a day or two. This is huge for us. --Incredible customer support. Always gets back quickly, always has a great attitude, always researches the problem and solves it, engages in conversation & demonstrates that the customer (i.e. us) has value to offer. They're so kind and friendly and competent even when we are freaked out and frustrated that we don't stay that way for long. They take our input seriously and often address any overall issues that we have within a reasonable amount of time. Love the chat featuer and that they are also responsive via email. This is where GiveGab shines! --The data you can download about donors is pretty complete and useful --There is a lot of supporting information available on the site itself. Some of it is pretty basic for us but if we were just getting started it would be very helpful. Online fundraising is overwhelming and GiveGab makes it understandable and easy to start.

--We don't use the volunteer management function so all the community functions are kind of lost on us and seem to get in the way sometimes. I wish we could just turn them off, like a separate module. --We demo'd the CRM function and found it way underpowered for the price, which was as high as some much more flexible and full-service platforms. --I wish the banner for campaigns and our home page was more customizable. We have a lot of appealing photos and it is hard to get any of them to work in that format because of where the text is and how it's formatted. Minor complaint but always frustrating. --I wish we could change the font color. We have a lot of older donors and users and the teal/turquoise font is really hard to read, especially in the dashboard, i.e. the donor list. The gray is not much better. I would rather have default black font anywhere where there's text with a choice of a few colors for display or headline text.

Amy C.
Director of Special Events in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

GiveGab

Kommentare: I set up new campaigns based on my company's fundraising events. So ticketing, sponsorship, etc. I use the customer Service chat A LOT but they are extremely helpful and show you step by step.

My favorite part of using GiveGab is the Customer Service. It is really great, quick and very knowledgeable. If, by chance, they aren't sure of what the answer is, they research and get back to you. The overall product is massive and there is so much you can do. And it does it well.

What I do not like about this product is that it is hard to learn. Because it can do so much, it is not super intuitive. However, the more you use it, the easier it gets. It's just hard if you are a frequent user - in which I am referring to creating forms from scratch vs. just running reports. Creating a new campaign is time consuming as there are many facets you need to work through. but once up and running it is well done.

Roberta R.
Events Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GiveGab for Race Registration

Kommentare: We had concerns when GiveGab took over Kimbia. The personal touch of having a local rep is gone but the level of customer service is much higher with GiveGab than with Kimbia.

I feel pretty comfortable using the software and have found it to be rather intuitive. I like the customization of reports and forms. The live chat for Support is super convenient and always very helpful.

It's great for event registration and donations but the fundraising piece has never fit with our model. I have yet to find a way to make the peer to peer function work for what we need and how our event operates. Past sales people have tried to force us to change our model to fit the software but I'd rather the software be more adaptable to our work.

Nancy B.
Assistant to the Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sometime tricky to find what you are looking but otherwise pleased with service

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been positive with GiveGab once we have our profile set up for the Extraordinary Give event. It is easy to track donations and donors, but there is a lot of information on the site that we do not use due to our organization's size. Given their quick resolution of the issues incurred during the 2019 event, we hope that we will use GiveGab again in 2020.

Our organization used GiveGab for the Extraordinary Give, a one-day giving day in Lancaster County, PA. This year, the GiveGab platform offered the chance to copy over the past year's information under the Manage Organization tab. This option helped with completing our organization's profile for this event. It is relatively easy to update information on the site, but sometimes finding where that information is can be tricky. When I did have a question about our profile, the customer service team member did respond quickly.

The GiveGab platform had issues last year due to volume of traffic during the Extraordinary Give. They worked with the event organizers and helped resolve issues, but those issues happened during peak traffic hours. Also, even though we were able to copy the previous year's profile information, while I thought it had been copied, I realized a week before the event that it had not. The site was a bit confusing to find exactly where you needed to go for information. However, their customer service did respond fairly quickly so that I was able to resolve the issue and copy our information. We found that there are a lot of options that our organization does not use, especially pertaining to giving supporters and surveys, but larger organizations may find those options helpful.

Rebecca M.
Snr Development Associate in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Project Managers are Outstanding!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One-stop out of the box platform provides beginning to end process management for administrators, nonprofits, donors, and businesses participating in a Giving Day that engages 400+ organizations, 12k+ donors, and handles 17+ donations in 24-hours, from admin set up and nonprofit registration through donor acknowledgement and reporting.

We use GiveGab's Giving Day platform as an organizer. It takes some time to implement the first year, but SO EASY to set up in subsequent years and for returning organizations. They have truly built a community of users, listen to client feedback, and make significant product improvements year after year, and provide a plethora of support tools to our nonprofits. The platform is now significantly more flexible for easier self-service and customization. Customer service to us has been outstanding; they don't generally offer phone support and we have had complaints from our less-tech savvy nonprofits about that.

There is some confusion among nonprofits between GiveGab profiles and their GiveGab Giving Day profile, but our PMs have been solution-oriented in preventing this and responding when issues have occurred as a result.

Julie K.
National Program Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied, Engaged Partner Here

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The problems solved with GiveGab are too many to list! One specific example is how much more smooth our organization registration process is this year compared to last year. After the Giving Day, our GiveGab team listened, reviewed their tech support questions received, asked questions, and then went to work. The results are paying off. The number of questions I am answering this year compared to last year are way down, our partners are happier, and I have MUCH more time to devote to managing the event(s).

The people behind the software are what make the software great. They routinely analyze their tech support logs to see what issues people have, listen to their partners, and then work to make the process smoother and easier so we partners can spend more time and effort in the day-to-day management of the Giving Day or fundraising effort.

Verification of entity bank accounts still causes confusion among some of my participating organizations, but I know that GiveGab is already "on it" to see what can be done for next year.

Joey S.
Artistic Director in USA

We started using GiveGab to replace PayPal as a way to receive donations. It is better in every way.

For donations, the platform makes the process drop-dead simple for us to set up and manage. Simple donations are much easier, smoother, and prettier on GG. The ability to create fundraising campaigns has been game-changing for us. They're easy to do, look great, and people feel comfortable and secure when they contribute to them on the platform. We only just took the plunge with the CRM functionality, and we're already wondering why we didn't do it sooner. We also love the responsiveness of the support team fast, friendly, patient, knowledgeable, flexible, and creative in their responses every time.

There are some aspects of the CRM workflow that I wish were set up a little differently, however, I have given feedback on these specific pieces, and the support folks have put in requests to the tech team to look into adding or modifying that functionality based on my feedback. I appreciate that.

Kirk W.
Communications and Fund Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GiveGab is THE premiere giving day platform!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can say wholeheartedly that without GiveGab's support and learning opportunities (GiveGab Leader Forum) there's no way Cattaraugus Gives could have achieved the level of success we have achieved.

GiveGab is incredibly easy to use. The interface, in all forms that I use it, has been incredibly intuitive. Even for our most novice online fundraisers, the software has been user-friendly. Anyone can pick up and learn how to effectively utilize GiveGab as a fundraising platform.

There's nothing I dislike about the software. Over time it would be awesome if the system could have more integrations with popular community foundation database software so that donor info could be uploaded to the database with less work from the user.

Lauren W.
Operations Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and flexible product

Kommentare: GiveGab has really helped us meet the needs of our various special projects. It's flexible enough to make reporting and integrating with other systems really easy. The fees they have negotiated with Stripe are very low which we and our donors love!

The platform is the most flexible of any fundraising software I've seen. It enables us to do almost everything we can think of - and we have some crazy use cases! In addition, the customer service is absolutely unparalleled. They are quick to respond and go above and beyond to meet our needs, optimize our use an solve any issues that arise.

The enterprise platform is not super intuitive. Some of the labels are confusing and there is a bit of a learning curve. In addition, the nature of the platform prevents having more than one window/form/report open at once and navigating back and forth can be cumbersome.

Michelle M.
Assistant Director, Integrated Marketing Strategy in USA
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and Design

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with GiveGab has been fantastic - the software is easy to use, though I wish the website was more customizable. The best part about GiveGab was their service, they were extremely helpful in getting our site up-and-running in a much shorter timeframe than originally intended. They provided great support the day of, especially with offline donations. I have nothing but positive things to say about the team at GiveGab.

I like how the back-end is organized with parent profiles and support areas that have consistent sections to complete (donation levels, photos, descriptions, etc.) It's very straightforward and easy to follow.

Finding the place for fund ID's and previewing the pages before they are live can be difficult.

Kim S.
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

the right tool for giving days

GIveGab, by far, has the most comprehensive suite of tools designed for giving days. Even though the applications for the software go beyond just giving days and can extend to every type of campaign to provide a turnkey online giving solution, as a Community Foundation, giving days have been our core use. What I like MOST about the software? It would have to be the people behind it. The customer support team, the dedication to perfection, user tutorials and webinars, and a development team that is not only accessible but willing to listen and incorporate end user ideas for improvement, all make for a top notch customer experience. Most significantly, GIveGab has allowed our team to be relieved of the burden of becoming a "helpline" for 4 months out of the year - directly affecting our bottom line and freeing us to work on our mission related projects!

When an administrator for a large giving day who also donates to organizations and is responsible for the administration of your own organization's campaign, the roles get a bit confusing. But, that may speak more to my (in)ability to handle all the hats.

Elliot W.
President in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Our non-profit is raising more money than we every have.

Kommentare: Our organization did very little fundraising for it's first 4 or 5 years in existence. When we decided to expand, we needed to create a development program from scratch - and we didn't have those skills on our board. GiveGab showed us exactly what to do to create our first campaign and bring peer-to-peer fundraisers into it, and automated the most troublesome and easy-to-forget tasks. We are raising more money than ever, and the transaction fees are comparable to payment platforms that offer far fewer features and benefits.

GiveGab is easy to use and easy to train our volunteers on. Setting up a campaign is fast and built-in features like thank-you messages and donation receipts take all the pain out of fundraising and save us time.

There are some odd missing features. It would be nice to be able to enter offline donations in a way that they would be included in future outreach or thank-you emails - for example when local businesses write checks for sponsorship. Also, we can only put a "donate now" button in one location on a webpage or html email. This is odd since it is very common to place a "call to action" at the beginning, middle, and end of an appeal. Finally, some competitors allow us to make and save a variety of buttons with different donation levels or text fields. That is a nice feature and it is a bummer that for any given campaign, I can only make one "donate now" button.

Jennifer H.
Membership and Marketing Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An efficient tool for giving campaigns

Kommentare: The giving day is a very important fundraising day for our organization - the biggest day of the year. If there were computer glitches we would be in big trouble. We're very pleased that even with 150+ organizations all using the platform intensely that one day, there have been no problems experienced. We are satisfied.

We are part of an annual giving day campaign in our city and Give Gab is the platform for donations during that day. The training provided by the GiveGab staff has been very good. There was just the right amount of "hand-holding" during the transitional year to this new platform, which helped us a lot. I like that they continue to provide enthusiastic support, updates on platform capabilities, and good ideas for building momentum for the giving day.

We have not had any problems using the software. Of course, there is a cost to utilizing this platform and we always wish that were less since we are small nonprofit, but we do consider this a good product for the money.

Linda C.
Director of Donor Relations and Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Engaging, effective software and outstanding customer service to boot!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team a GiveGab, from bottom to top, is outstanding. They are responsive, helpful, and genuinely care about helping nonprofits make this world a better place. 5-STARS!!

The ease for our participating organizations to be involed in a Giving Day because of the GiveGab platform is amazing. Even organizations with minimal technical skills are able to navigate through the software to register their organization and run an effective and engaging Giving Day. The benefit to donors is also high with software that provides a seemless donation process. The Shopping Cart feature encourages multiple donations. The Blue Chat bubble customer service is outstanding for donors and participating nonprofits.

There really has not been an issue that GiveGab has not been able to resolve. Their tech team of developers not only responds to requests, but is ahead of the curve in rolling out new product features on a regular basis.