Über Wodify

Komplette Fitnesscenter-Management-Lösung mit Performance-Tracking, Athleten-Management, Kursplanung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Wodify

Wodify is WORTH THE MONEY. Its the all-in-on gym software.

Slow, the software would lag considerable on my iPhone. Some of the social interaction features are lacking.

Bewertungen zu Wodify

Wodify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wodify bereits verwendet?

Bryan
Bryan
CEO in USA

Wodify is as Close to Perfect as Possible

Wodify is easy to use for me, my coaches, and my clients. Recent updates to the Wodify app have transformed the ease at which my clients do business with me on a daily basis.

My least favorite aspect of Wodify is the payment processing fees.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Bryan! So glad that Wodify is helping you run your business and keeping your clients & coaches happy! We hear you on the processing fees and were excited to share the update made a few weeks ago that allows you to pass those along to your clients if that is something you'd be interested in trying. Otherwise, we will keep working to improve the payments experience and work to reduce costs for all our customers! Thanks again!

Quentin
Operations Manager in USA

Our experience with Wodify

Kommentare: Swapping over from MindBody is one of the best decisions we have made as a studio. The team at Wodify are professionals who are constantly developing new features and diligently taking care of their current clients. It feels like we've bought into a team with the tools to help us succeed, rather than just a product to do a job.

Their experienced team made swapping from MindBody easier than expected. We received a dedicated account manager who has an astonishingly quick response time and ensures that our issues get resolved promptly. Constant updates and new features with transparency on what is being developed. Custom reporting is incredibly helpful and allows us to take a microscope to any part of our business in a quick and repeatable manner. It's usefulness cannot be overstated. Family account management is easy for clients and admins.

Billing for seminars or multi-day events is tricky. We ended up creating our own billing solution with Stripe. First-time client setups require more setup than expected. There is no way to automatically assign progressions (belts), adding new family members to an existing account requires manual input.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Quentin, thank you for sharing your thoughts and for choosing Wodify! We're glad to hear about the positive impact our platform has had on your business. We take all feedback seriously and will ensure your comments are shared with our internal product teams. We're continually working to enhance our platform, so stay tuned for future updates and improvements!

Terrible Support & Constant Glitches

Kommentare: There is always something wrong with the back end Wodify Core app. You can never rely on it to make a quick change or upload a new workout due to constant glitches and freezing.

It was great to have everything packaged into one place for managing my gym.

The support at Wodify has never actually fixed any issues. They will either "add it to the list" or push the fault on you. I recently got charged 2x for the same invoice due a a chargeback and wodify did nothing to help me and told me to work it out with my member. When I tried to do that, I gave her a refund and then lost the entire invoice once again because wodify did not communicate the refund to the bank. Their resolution was for me to "work it out with my member or the bank". I've been with them for over 9 years now and will be leaving next month.

Ashley
Gym Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We used to use Zen Planner, and LOVE Wodify!!

Kommentare: 10/10
I am very happy to pay a mid-tier price for the 5 star support we receive regularly. We always feel like we're receiving white glove service.

It is flexible and dynamic. We had specific needs and Wodify was by far the best product we evaluated. They really do well in every area.

Wodify had some 2 periods of down time last year (only a couple hours in length), but they have worked really hard the past 6 months to fix the issues. We haven't seen a hiccup since!

Antwort von Wodify Technologies

Thanks so much for the feedback, Ashley!

Luke
Owner, Operator in Kanada

Best Option for Fitness Classes

Kommentare: Overall I'm pretty happy with it. There are some things I would like to see improved but mostly it works well for me.

Wodify is pretty easy to use. The client apps function well.

There are some glitches. Auto-cancelling classes doesn't always work.

Antwort von Wodify Technologies

Thanks for the feedback Luke! Hope everything is going well at The Village Gym Vaughan - we look forward to continuing to work with you guys!

Adam
Board member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Greay MMA gym mgmt tool

Kommentare: Am immensely pleased with Wodify and am very thankful for the ease of use and practicality of the tool.

Ease of use, fantastic on-boarding reps, great tool support, client/provider transparency.

Unique group event/seminar management comes up somewhat short.

Leslie
Co-Owner in USA

A very happy customer

Kommentare: My business switched over from another software 6 months ago. While it is more expensive than the one we were using, it is well worth the money. Wodify takes care of everything from payment processing to letting you know which clients are at risk from cancelling (a fantastic feature), to scheduling events all in one area. It is extremely user friendly and very easy to learn which was one of the main reasons we chose to go with Wodify over other softwares. I am a busy person and just did not have the time to scratch my head with a complicated software.

It is extremely user friendly and very easy to learn. Things just make sense.

Memberships are not automatically prorated. You cannot end a membership on a specific date, it has to be at the end of the billing period.

Paula
Owner/Operator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wodify Review: Keri is the best!

Kommentare: It's still too new to say. It is growing on me. The members and coaches are having a much better experience which is most important from my overall business standpoint. There are still some things on the backend that need to be improved and on the positive there are some features that I am really enjoying that I did not have before.

The product was not easy to use. I will admit I struggle w/ technology. My Onboarder ([sensitive content hidden]) made the process much, much easier through the outstanding support I received. She was prompt to reply, learned my learning style and went above/beyond to send me customized tutorials on the how to for various functions. She needs a raise and is an outstanding employee, professional and very personable. I can't say enough good things about her.Back to Wodify: it is a much better/easier experience for our coaches and members. The announcements feature is fantastic

Mostly all related to the back end:1. Members cannot be alphabetized by their last names. That makes certain tasks much more laborious.2. Memberships cannot be cancelled mid contract which they sometimes are and I have now do that manually.3. Holds cannot be removed. People end them early and sometimes extend them. And the most annoying - the invoices get messed up when a hold is placed. I then have to go in and manually adjust all the remaining invoices to reflect the billing date on the 1st.4. Partial payments cannot be made. I have to make a note and keep track that way.

Damien
Damien
OWNER in USA

As Advertised

Kommentare: Wodify is a great product and I don't see our gym moving away from it ever.

The fact that the software is ever-evolving and improving. I love that the Wodify company is not resting on a good product. But trying to make it better.

I wish that help articles were easier to understand and user-friendly. I tend to find myself not fully understanding what the help is trying to say.

Antwort von Wodify Technologies

Hey Damien, Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time. You mentioned that the help articles were a bit difficult to understand. Were there any help articles in particular? If you have any additional feedback for us, please send an email at support@wodify.com! Thanks, The Wodify Team

Katy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Wodify!

The best part of Wodify is that it is a one-stop shop for gym management; scheduling, payroll, workout libraries, etc- it has it all! Their customer service is top notch and they are always looking for ways to add to and improve their product.

Even though I love all the new features, the constant updates sometimes make it challenging to find/ use what I need.

Shadia
Co-founder in Kuwait

Best customer service!

Kommentare: Great experience, I look forward to using the software every day because I know if I face any problems the answer is a quick email away. Customer service have never taken more than 24 hours to reply to us!

The team of developers clearly utilize feedback from clients as the software features compliment our requirements to run the gym subscriptions/memberships/rentals/point of sale on a daily basis. Wodify is easy to use and easy to train staff to use. I would say the #1 feature of this software is the top of the line customer service. The team has helped us countless times in the form of video calls, emails, recorded custom videos etc..

Wodify payments and Wodify SMS features are not available in our region. Having those features would be a game-changer. Also, some features like the Payroll and Quickbooks integration and certain mass email options are not in our package (Grow) and the difference of price between Grow and Promote is substantial so we are unable to make use of them.

Kelli

Terrible

Kommentare: Mostly upsetting. Also frustrating and inconvenient.

I THOUGHT I liked the billing software. But they don’t get that right either.

The mobile Functionality is really bad. There is no one that can help you easily right away. They can sell to you right away and email you maybe within 24 hours and you can schedule a call weeks out.

Chad
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wodify is a great software for your gym

Kommentare: Awesome. Excellent staff, responsive and the software works well for our management team

I like it because it is built originally for a crossfit gym, features such as the white board and tracking your workouts are important for our members

The search tools on the back end are slow to load sometimes erroring out.

Margaret
CF-L1 Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome platform, very user friendly

It's easy to read, easy to navigate, functionality is intuitive. I participated in a challenge using Wodify Rise and WOW - what a fantastic platform. It made tracking progress and ranking participants SO easy.

The only thing that I get confused by is the multiple app widgets for Rise, Core, Client, etc. However, I've used PushPress, Triib, and SugarWOD in other capacities and prefer Wodify.

Steve
Owner/ headcoach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best, combines systems for the owner and the end user.

Kommentare: Integration combines many systems and I can use my smartphone to run them all. It handles everything for you.

They are always evolving. Updates, new features, always something. They listen to their clients and make improvements.

The only thing I don't like is how the many on the left side does not have s scroll bar. Make it hard to navigate.

Tom
Owner and Coach in Kanada

Very disappointed

A typical CRM. Not offering anything beyond the competition. Ease of use for our clients. Like any other CRM, once it's setup it is on cruise control.

Overpriced. Won't listen to suggestions. Lead funnel is very limited. Customer service is days to respond.

Jessica
Senior Health Fitness Program Manger in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wodify

Kommentare: Overall wodify is great. Easy user friendly software that is great for any gym owner and user to use.

The app is very user friendly and easy to use. Easy to log your workouts and view each day in advance.

When logging results of workouts on wodify takes entirely too long via the web from your phone. At times it will glitch while you are waiting and then time you out of the software.

Joanna
Coach/massage therapist in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: No problems

Easy to use and navigate, updates easily

Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antwort von Wodify Technologies

Hi Joanna, We're glad that you are enjoying using Wodify! Thanks so much for the review!

Daniel
Head of Marketing in USA

Used Wodify to track my Crossfit workouts few 2+ years

Kommentare: I was easily able to track my workouts. Easy to do a variety of different workouts, which is nice.

Easy to track your workouts. Has nice social feature to be able to message friends. Gives stats and benchmarks on your fitness progress.

Eduardo
Fitness Trainer in Taiwan

Widify

Kommentare: easy to use daily, easy to set up membership, programs, classes, members and so on. Overall really good

Easy to use, pretty much run autonomously.

unfortunately no online or credit card payments in my region (Taiwan)

Melissa
Administrator/Assistant to Owner in USA

Fantastic experience

I have appreciated how easy the software is to use and navigate from day one. When I have needed help, the customer service has been stellar! Every member I have worked with has been friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have shown me and taught me in each session so that I gain an understanding for future. The video chat support (Highfive) and screen sharing is so productive and is a refreshing approach in customer service with a real face-to-face interaction.

I have not found anything yet. I have only been using the software for about 6 weeks and really like everything so far.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for gym administration, not so much for athlete tracking

Extensive features for gym management from class schedules, athlete membership management, staff payroll or communication management with athletes

The athlete performance tracking interface is very outdated. The Whiteboard and WOD sections should really be improved. The athlete app for performance logging is limited and lacks an offline version.

Good tracking system buy doesn't integrate with Twitter and no longer posts to facebook.

Kommentare: Tracking, being connected to others, can see history and progress over time

Easy to use , let's you like others' performance, keeps track of history of workouts, graphs your progress over time.

It doesn't work posting results to my twitter page. I contacted their support team 2x but told it was a known issue and being worked on but it's been over 2 years with no change

Miracle
Miracle
Designer in Nigeria
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How Using the Wodify App Can Help You Improve Your Overall Fitness Level

Kommentare: Gym management

Most impactful product for me is the integration on website, stripe payment processor, and gym management.

They should expand more on their email marketing integrations

Tyler
Manager in USA

Wodify Review

Kommentare: Been good

Point of saleClient ManagementWebsite help

Still getting to know wodify, trying to take advantage of all that it has to offer