EVO Payments Bewertungen

von EVO Payments

Filtern nach:

Über EVO Payments

EVO Payments hilft dir bei der Einrichtung eines Händler-Kreditkarten-Verarbeitungskontos, bei der Integration einer POS-Anwendung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über EVO Payments

Tony T.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"EVO is a pretty standard credit card processor with no standout features."

Kommentare: We needed a credit card processor for the POS component of our system and they were tied into Clean Cloud our CRM and POS system. We chose them because of the terminal pricing and the tie-in with our systems.

Vorteile: The customer service and onboarding process was excellent. The people were nice, the program for establishing a new account was generous with terminal discounts. The people were just absolutely the friendliest you could hope for.

Nachteile: The reports were difficult to navigate and that was after I finally got into the correct website for that information. I was given two different ways to login and one was not helpful at all and after a call the customer service folks got me where I needed to be for the info but the reports were not as robust as we needed.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Marques H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2019

"Shady at best, criminal at worst"

Vorteile: Nothing really...The terminal they gave us was incredibly fast, but they were the worst.

Nachteile: They delayed our business opening. They withheld money from us and did not tell us about it. They are very shady and unprofessional in their contracts (and now I'm stuck with a $400 fee for leaving them). I wouldn't trust them or recommend them to anyone.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Connie I.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2019

"RUN. Never use this company."

Kommentare: I am so frustrated at this point. They charge over $80 a month to just tell me I'm not in compliant constantly and waste my time. Then if you try to leave them they take up to 60 days to process so yep, you have to pay again AND they charge an early termination fee. I am LIVID! RUN They just want your money and will hold your client payments. So done!

Vorteile: There isn't anything about this company I like.

Nachteile: Every few months I am contacting about not being in compliance. I have to take the time to provide documentation on various areas. If I don't, they hold my money. The questions they ask are completely confusing and not even relevant to the simple payment process I need.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2019