EVO is a pretty standard credit card processor with no standout features.

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Tony T.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a credit card processor for the POS component of our system and they were tied into Clean Cloud our CRM and POS system. We chose them because of the terminal pricing and the tie-in with our systems.

Vorteile: The customer service and onboarding process was excellent. The people were nice, the program for establishing a new account was generous with terminal discounts. The people were just absolutely the friendliest you could hope for.

Nachteile: The reports were difficult to navigate and that was after I finally got into the correct website for that information. I was given two different ways to login and one was not helpful at all and after a call the customer service folks got me where I needed to be for the info but the reports were not as robust as we needed.

RUN. Never use this company.

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Connie I.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am so frustrated at this point. They charge over $80 a month to just tell me I'm not in compliant constantly and waste my time. Then if you try to leave them they take up to 60 days to process so yep, you have to pay again AND they charge an early termination fee. I am LIVID! RUN They just want your money and will hold your client payments. So done!

Vorteile: There isn't anything about this company I like.

Nachteile: Every few months I am contacting about not being in compliance. I have to take the time to provide documentation on various areas. If I don't, they hold my money. The questions they ask are completely confusing and not even relevant to the simple payment process I need.