Über CallHippo

CallHippo ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Telefonsystem, das erstklassigen Support bietet. Die Lösung kann sofort eingerichtet werden und bietet erweiterte Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über CallHippo

Integration was seamless, service can be used hassle free.

Fraud never try this platform. Your card will be charged for $700.

Bewertungen zu CallHippo

4,0

CallHippo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 317 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie CallHippo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Fortune O.
Fortune O.
Founder in Nigeria

Great Customer Support!

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Francisco P.
Director of Business Development in Portugal
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great customer service

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall we have a good experience with CallHippo. The customer support is efficient and quick.

I simply use Call Hippo for a small e-commerce operation and it does the job perfectly. It is simple to use, affordable and a great way to have a phone number on our ecommerce store that is always ready to receive calls and take voicemail. If anything comes up, their customer support is very quick to respond and also very helpful and troubleshooting the problem (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Since I don't use it everyday I have not deep dived into all the features of the technology, so I have an elementary understanding of it. The flaw I can name is that I unexpectedly stopped being notified by email of a few phone calls the number was receiving. However, with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the problem was fixed quickly.

Vaughn C.
sales in Australien
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer support

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: its ok the support team is very prompt when you need help which is very good, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me with something i didnt know and his approach was fast and professional

pretty streamline, i like the dashboard

bad lines sometimes maybe its the quality of the calls.

Ivy B.
Operations Manager in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good investment

Kommentare: Exceptional!

It is super easy to navigate, no need to have deep training for newly onboarded employees. Good customer support, kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always assisting us in terms of support.

None so far, they already resolved my raised issue before about the compatibility of browsers.

Colin C.
Managing Director in Bolivien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Callhippo rocks!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very good. When overseas it worked perfectly just like a normal phone.

Ease of use and not expensive. The sending of SMS messages to email I loved.

None. It is so easy to use I never had any problems.

Somesh L.
Somesh L.
Founder in Indien

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: - Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase. - Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge. - They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund. - You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work. - You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork. - Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money - Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Antwort von CallHippo

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Tomas K.
Sales Director in Norwegen
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been really helpful

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience with CallHippo is very good.

The software is created to help customers obtain a phone number of a foreign country which even Skype is not able to offer. In my case, it was a Norway number and more are coming such as Denmark. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from CallHippo always finished his tasks quickly and thoroughly. He used e-mail, ZOOM or Google Meet to answer all my questions. His attitude was not only professional but kind and friendly, too. I have been in touch with more representatives of CallHippo, his efforts just stick out so that I decided to write this review. Good Luck to the company and to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with a further development. Greetings from Dagali Fjellpark

On a desktop, just Google Chrome allows me to make phone calls, is not working on Safari (Macbook Pro), so far.

Burak D.
DMS in Türkei
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outgoing calls

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I need to use it a little more

I can make phone calls from anywhere around the globe. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful.

Every call has to be checked or prefixed and the next number may cost more per minute.

Ayushi P.
Manager in Indien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most Recommended

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The customer support team is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at the time of onboarding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been very very helpful. Thanks for the support.

The features and the customer support is outstanding

nothing that i dont like about it. Every feature that i want is available on this platform

Aditya G.
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Needed help from customer support team and they nailed the job.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy onboarding and superb customer support.

The voice quality gets bad after a while in a same call on mobile app, but on web app its all good.

Amit P.
Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Kommentare: Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io.
Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours.
You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup. Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

Aaron S.
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Hugo P.
Director in Südafrika
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

Kommentare: I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

Holly K.
Head of Client Services in Australien

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Kommentare: Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Eric C.
Eric C.
President in Kolumbien

Great Customer Support by CallHippo Team | [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helping me today and he ROCKS! Any time I have needed questions answered, the support team has been extremely helpful.

Once you learn to use it, it is very easy and robust. It does more than what we need it to do, and the price is great.

Our agency sets up many accounts for our clients. Sometimes the anti-fraud department flags our new accounts. Our clients pay their CallHippo bill directly so we have many accounts rather than just one. Regardless, the new account openings are resolved quickly.

Jeff D.
Business Payments Specialist in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

More than meets the eye...

Kommentare: Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc. The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH 2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Mathan rae C.
Mathan rae C.
Integrated Systems Administration and Maintenance Lead in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The telephony for MSMSEs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Data Scientist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly Reccomend

Kommentare: We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use. They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Jameir P.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

Shahram Y.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Running it like a scam

Kommentare: Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

Raviraj L.
CEO-Founder in Indien

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

Kommentare: As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Brent C.
Director in Australien

Kommentare: Great

I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for helping me during the set up phase. Both very helpful people.

Nothing yet. It's too early to say what the cons are.

Adrian M.
Main Coordinator in Venezuela
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Help from Customer Support

Kommentare: It has been very beneficial for our agents as calls are recorded we can check our customer support team, also Sales team. The customer support has been always helpful, guys like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are really patient and explain things easy for us to understand.

It is really easy to use, I have agent in different countries and it is really easy to purchase a number, get them invited and then just take a few minutes until they can start calling.

Sometimes the Phone app it is a bit Laggy, usually when I have a SMS that I havent responded, I write everything and then press send and nothing happens, I have to close the app, then open the message again, write everything and press send.

Andrew H.
CEO in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect phone assistant for small businesses

Kommentare: When you're running a small business, your biggest problem is to divide tasks and to manage calls coming to a single line. The situation here was going out of control, and we had no idea whom to call, or whom to assign a call. CallHippo just fit in the gap and solved all of our problems at once. We set it up in few hours, and it has been making us happy ever since. The line will not always be perfect, and there can be few dropped calls from time to time, but I really think you shouldn't worry about it as you have the perfect customer service on hand to help you deal with the issue. They're pretty quick to fix your problem, even if you're using the lowest plan or you're a new user.

There is absolutely no confusion concerning the price, you get the set and the features you paid for. In fact, they are pretty straightforward in every sense, providing awesome service whenever necessary. I use it to set availability and to keep track of who has been called, and my favorite thing about it is that I'm not paying per user. It has been a faithful assistant for 6 months now, and the experience is nothing but wonderful.

Carlos A.
VP, Sales in Nicaragua
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for my team!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've had a great experience. The software is very easy to use and it covers all the basics functionality.

Being able to have different departments online at the same time. Also, the pricing is really good for what you get.

I just hope that internal transfers was part of the regular plan, seems something so basic for the service.