Über CallHippo

CallHippo ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Telefonsystem, das erstklassigen Support bietet. Die Lösung kann sofort eingerichtet werden und bietet erweiterte Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über CallHippo

Integration was seamless, service can be used hassle free.

Fraud never try this platform. Your card will be charged for $700.

Bewertungen zu CallHippo

CallHippo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 581 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallHippo bereits verwendet?

Mathan Rae
Mathan Rae
Integrated Systems Administration and Maintenance Lead in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The telephony for MSMSEs

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Timothy
Managing Director in Karibische Niederlande
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Services

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very happy. It serves all the needs we are looking for.

Fast responses to my questions, inquires or problems.

The process of getting my SMS (but actually that is outside the scope of what you do, I understand).

Erica
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CallHippo Sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone

Kommentare: It is extremely expensive but when I was looking at them I was told they were cheaper than Just call which is NOT the case. I spend more money on Calls per month than I did with Just Call (Just Call was a much better option all around compared to CallHippo).. and you can find a phone software like ConneXio that doesn't charge per call and they are way cheaper per person and so far much better quality (never had an issue with ConneXio). CallHippo charged me for 10 employees for the year and after 2 months we went down to 5 and they would not give me a refund, they gave me 6 months more on my contract "free" they said. With all the issues we have been having with the system lately I asked them to compensate me again and they extended me another 6 months "Free".... I don't want to be with them any longer. They Suck. I want to cut ties and go but they won't budge and let me out of the contract. And for the record, it is NOT FREE... their calls are so expensive that I end up paying them $60 a month on top of what I paid per person just for calling credits. I don't want to give them another dime.

I don't. It always has issues. We are a call center and I don't have time for issues.

It is connected to my CRM but it doesn't log the recordings into the CRM at all. You have to hunt for them on their website. It always has an issue, can't call out, drops calls, dialer does not work to push extensions when the call goes through... etc...

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi Erica, Really apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a mail at success@callhippo.com and cc escalation@callhippo.com, we will look into this concern to resolve it on priority.

Kiran
Team Lead in Indien
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Platform for connecting to World.

Their Support team is very good, and they provide support very quickly

Its call recording quality should be better than the present quality.

Rohit
Director of Sales in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for remote teams

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful experience with Call hippo so far - best product, excellent client servicing and quality is great!

I can manage my team working remotely and can listen to their calls anytime with just a click. Excellent support from the company and TAT is only few minutes

I dont think I hated anything in the product so far in 6 years of usage

Aastha
Sr. Associate - saas sales in Indien
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Support

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Gaurang and team were extremely helpful in addressing and assisting with all the issues I faced and provided quick solutions.

nothing as such. been using call hippo for 3 years now

Sachin
Team Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Superb, the staff was very polite and was able to help me.

He helped me change my number quickly. He took the initiative and got this done.

Excellent with his knowledge and quite courteous

Patricia
Recruitment Consultant in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Customer Service

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Your Customer Service team is reliable and always provides good workarounds and solutions to issues. Thank you, [sensitive content hidden] for helping us sort things out today! He was very pleasant and helpful to speak with.

For any updates or maintenance from your end, it would be highly recommended to inform your customers via email. This will help set expectations for issues that may be faced.

Harsh
Asst. Manager in Indien
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Calling Software "CallHippo"

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used the same software in my previous organization, and soon i joined the new organization, I have asked the management to go for CallHippo and not any other software

Instant customer support and easy interface

Less free call minutes of countries apart from USA and Canada

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Dependable and consistent Service. I have not felt any difference between a Land Line and the Call Hippo Service.

Nothing to not like about... I like Call Hippo Services...

Holly
Head of Client Services in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Kommentare: Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Alexis
Business Associate in Kolumbien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Capital Sales opinion

Kommentare: It's has been good. We are receiving the calls and we are able to call people. We are testing the SMS. Hopefully it works good as well.

I like that Callhippo use an interphase that it's user friendly and very intuitive. If you are new in the platform, it is easy to learn how to use it.

I feel that Callhippo can improve his customer service. I was trying to get the A2P verification approval. I had to write 3 times to get that resolve. The first two agents, did not bring me enough information to get the verification. The last agent, who was a lady, took the time to explain me everything and she helped me to get the verification.

RaviRaj
CEO-Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

Kommentare: As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Raymond
CEO in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CallHippo is a Geat Value!

Kommentare: It worked great for the temporary project needs we had. Very easy to set up and use. Customer support was excellent, thanks again to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Our team found CallHippo to be very easy to use and it was super quick to set up.

The only criticism is that it was very difficult to find how to cancel my account, once we no longer needed it. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Support was very helpful and quickly gave me the information I needed. Way to go, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! We used CallHippo for a client's project that is now complete, so we no longer need the service.

Selina
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CallHippo is great!

Kommentare: Great! Customer support is immediate which is a huge plus in my book. And the software is user-friendly.

It's easy to use. This is my first time using software with advanced functionality. I was nervous, but the learning curve was not as steep as I thought it would be. I am slowly onboarding my team. One was able to get started right away with no experience using this platform

This has nothing to do with the software itself but I wish there were readily available training videos that I can provide my team.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly Reccomend

Kommentare: We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use. They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Carlos
Claims Manager in Mexiko
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jinty

Kommentare: At the begining is frustrating that they share the FAQs witohut doing some proving questions, I know that it might save time on some scenarios but as Admins or Managers we already read all the faqs before asking for help so in this case didn´t save time, bur Jintu was super helpfull and was with me untill the problem was fixed!

Easy to use and the support team is very usefull if they don´t have a feature they built it for you and that is just great

Reporting could be easier to download, as well the desing is bad, as the UX, as well they should integrate de dialer on the dashboard and avoid having 2 taps open to monitor and work

Sales Director in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Pipedrive and Hippo

Kommentare: Very good

Support is excellent, integrations is good with Pipedrive. Customer support is very responsive.

Need voice drop in my version in Professional version with no charge for minutes.

Adrian
Main Coordinator in Venezuela
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help from Customer Support

Kommentare: It has been very beneficial for our agents as calls are recorded we can check our customer support team, also Sales team. The customer support has been always helpful, guys like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are really patient and explain things easy for us to understand.

It is really easy to use, I have agent in different countries and it is really easy to purchase a number, get them invited and then just take a few minutes until they can start calling.

Sometimes the Phone app it is a bit Laggy, usually when I have a SMS that I havent responded, I write everything and then press send and nothing happens, I have to close the app, then open the message again, write everything and press send.

Tom
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most basic support not working

Kommentare: Terrible! Easter egg hunt to get any information or support. Nickel and diming for every single option. Once determined that a functionality is not working they have the guts to ask fixing their issues for a $2,000 fee. Terrible.

Was intrigued by the monthly subscription

They have managed to go from bad to worse. Apart from nickel and diming for every single option (only visible after the trial is over!) some absolute rudimentary key functionalities such as syncing phone numbers stored under "Organization" are missing - hence the Pipedrive integration is not working correctly. When going on an easter egg hunt figuring out why things are not working, we are getting a run around through many, many different support people and finally the solution to pay $2,000 to fix this functionality and their shortcoming. We spent so much time to chat, talk and email countless times with different people never getting any answer straight forward nor consistent. Our requirements are simple and CallHippo is definitely not a service provider to support the most basics of requirements. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them.

Dhiraj
Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Callhippo Review after using for almost one year

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the services. The best part of the service is the customer service, specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he always resolves my queries, even the tiniest one. When we were new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us very well in setting everything up. Even today when I say hello on the website chat section, all the customer care representative answers timely.

- Its ease of use - App while using on laptop and mobile - Dialler has many options - Ap on mobile is very user friendly -

- Sometimes connections during calls gets lagged - The app on mobile always ask for giving rating. - There could have been more features like ring central. - You could provide physical telephone to customers in India also.

Nancy
Versicherung, Selbstständig

New User, Happy So Far

Kommentare: I am able to record my calls now, and although I chose to purchase a new CRM along with it, I can also integrate and log those calls to clients accordingly. Overall, I'm happy with the system. I will specifically name two reps that helped me with my transition and navigation of the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Both were very patient with me and quick to respond to my inquiries. I even gave Vishali's email to a colleague and she helped him quickly, too. Customer service is very important, and I really like that I'm able to reach out to them directly if necessary.

My industry now requires calls to be recorded and retained for 10 years, so I had to find a program that would work but was also affordable. This seems like it will work very well for me, now and hopefully, in the future.

There are a lot of features that I do not use and I find it a little overwhelming when I open the page, but I'm still learning the system. I think the differences in the 2 call systems choices to purchase, Pro or Ultmate, could be explained a little better, especially pertaining to Call System, which I did not need. I almost purchased the wrong plan and only discovered it by accident because I asked a question.

Devin
Manager Director in Australien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay away and stick to an Australian carrie like Telstra or Optus.

Kommentare: the worst. we moved from call hippo to optus due to the poor service and constant fighting over billing which was never resolved. optus required call hippo to port our number over which didn't happen for over 3 months until we threatened to go to the media. they extorted us for as much as possible and now are letting the public know how this company operates.

Nothing. these guys are cowboys and wont be sustainable if they dont look after their customers.

These guys call offering upgrades and increase in prices all the time but when you have a billing issue you can never get in touch with any one.

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi Devin, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Tarun
Senior Manager in Indien
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective software for international calls but Call quaility is really poor.

Kommentare: I suggest do not client using call hippo, They gets irritated with poor call qualtity.

1.Easy deployment 2. Cost effective 3. CS is available but helpless because they do not have much control .

1. Call quality is very poor. 2. Software is down most of the time 3. Does not work evan with 100 MBPS internet 4. Whats app call is free and work better then Callhippo

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi Tarun, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Francisco
Director of Business Development in Portugal
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great customer service

Kommentare: Overall we have a good experience with CallHippo. The customer support is efficient and quick.

I simply use Call Hippo for a small e-commerce operation and it does the job perfectly. It is simple to use, affordable and a great way to have a phone number on our ecommerce store that is always ready to receive calls and take voicemail. If anything comes up, their customer support is very quick to respond and also very helpful and troubleshooting the problem (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Since I don't use it everyday I have not deep dived into all the features of the technology, so I have an elementary understanding of it. The flaw I can name is that I unexpectedly stopped being notified by email of a few phone calls the number was receiving. However, with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the problem was fixed quickly.