Über CallHippo

CallHippo ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Telefonsystem, das erstklassigen Support bietet. Die Lösung kann sofort eingerichtet werden und bietet erweiterte Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über CallHippo

Integration was seamless, service can be used hassle free.

Fraud never try this platform. Your card will be charged for $700.

Bewertungen zu CallHippo

CallHippo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 553 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallHippo bereits verwendet?

Vipul
Vipul
Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellence Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with their support team and my account rep has been very positive. We take calls from several different countries and I've never noticed any problems with call quality or downtime.

Unbeatable rates, amazing quality calls, friendly staff, and super responsive! Best value in the market!

They should have to improve more DID countries

Nilesh
Sales Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First time customer - Great experience

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great to be honest. I have tried this for the first time. I have used softwares such as Vonage and ringcentral in the past which were also good. But callhippo's support function just wowed me. I mean they are always available to answer questions and solve issues in a heartbeat.

The ease of set up, the quality of calls, recordings to go back and monitor what's working and what's not. Best part is the support function - Always available and solves issues in a heartbeat.

Nothing in particular. Although would like a discount🤑

Erica
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CallHippo Sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone

Kommentare: It is extremely expensive but when I was looking at them I was told they were cheaper than Just call which is NOT the case. I spend more money on Calls per month than I did with Just Call (Just Call was a much better option all around compared to CallHippo).. and you can find a phone software like ConneXio that doesn't charge per call and they are way cheaper per person and so far much better quality (never had an issue with ConneXio). CallHippo charged me for 10 employees for the year and after 2 months we went down to 5 and they would not give me a refund, they gave me 6 months more on my contract "free" they said. With all the issues we have been having with the system lately I asked them to compensate me again and they extended me another 6 months "Free".... I don't want to be with them any longer. They Suck. I want to cut ties and go but they won't budge and let me out of the contract. And for the record, it is NOT FREE... their calls are so expensive that I end up paying them $60 a month on top of what I paid per person just for calling credits. I don't want to give them another dime.

I don't. It always has issues. We are a call center and I don't have time for issues.

It is connected to my CRM but it doesn't log the recordings into the CRM at all. You have to hunt for them on their website. It always has an issue, can't call out, drops calls, dialer does not work to push extensions when the call goes through... etc...

Antwort von CallHippo

letztes Jahr

Hi Erica, Really apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a mail at success@callhippo.com and cc escalation@callhippo.com, we will look into this concern to resolve it on priority.

Peter Ian
Campaign Manager in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Whenever I have questions about the product, it's reassuring to know that the chat support team is consistently available. It feels as if they are accessible around the clock, 24/7.

I have the capability to record our conversation, and if needed, I can also invite Customer Support to join us in real-time via Zoom for immediate assistance.

I'm looking forward to the return of the monthly subscription option for purchasing a single line.

Ian
Manager in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Callhippo is very easy to use and has a good quality for inbound and outbound calls.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am happy I chose CallHippo. I never encountered any problems using it.

The quality of the phone system and it is very easy to use. It is very user-friendly.

It is still not complete. I hope they add more features that would be functional to most companies.

Angela
curator community manager in USA
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impressed!

Kommentare: The support and staff are strong in communication and having the right answers. Glad I had their support with the onboarding.

The price flexibility and how we can add features based on our needs.

The set up felt quite complex and the scope was unclear. It was a hassle having to loop in my team as there were unexpected steps needed to set it up.

Bill
Lead Marketer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

my review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its alright I guess. Ive only used one other service out of the ten thousand call services out there so I dont have much basis for comparison. Only time will tell so this review is fairly meaningless because we just started actually using it. Previous to this we were mainly justpaying for it for nothing.

fairly easy to set up. Pricing info is available without creating an account and wasting time on that, but it is fairly confusing to figure out final numbers of cost before actually buying it. They seem to have everything we need as far as phone numbers features etc but time will tell we've barely used it at all

Probably the monthly fee. I get it everyone and their grandma wants that sweet subscription money these days but come on. We only need it sometimes, and that forces me to delete the phone numbers were paying for and cancel the account every time we are not in need of the service. They already charged me for idk how many months of service that we never even used just because I forgot to navigate thru the confusing UI to try to find the option to stop charging me money

Naveen
Senior System Administrator in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback for Support

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Support by the team. Helping us with the cost affective solutions.

Nothing as of now

Yogita
PreSales Associate in Indien
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Call Hippo Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use, Very user-friendly user-interface

It would be amazing if we could integrate WhatsApp API

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Communicate Smarter with CallHippo

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

User-friendly interface. Mobile and Web Applications.

International calling rates are bit pricy .

Holly
Head of Client Services in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Kommentare: Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Jeff
Business Payments Specialist in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More than meets the eye...

Kommentare: Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc. The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH 2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Carlos
Claims Manager in Mexiko
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jinty

Kommentare: At the begining is frustrating that they share the FAQs witohut doing some proving questions, I know that it might save time on some scenarios but as Admins or Managers we already read all the faqs before asking for help so in this case didn´t save time, bur Jintu was super helpfull and was with me untill the problem was fixed!

Easy to use and the support team is very usefull if they don´t have a feature they built it for you and that is just great

Reporting could be easier to download, as well the desing is bad, as the UX, as well they should integrate de dialer on the dashboard and avoid having 2 taps open to monitor and work

joseph
Director in Hongkong
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

call hipo review

Kommentare: overall experience i like the service and its efficiency since i started using i have seen some more new features coming up and better service so i think with time you will be the best.

firstly i like the numbering system and the whole arrangements with the auto answering voices and forwarding calls this is the feature i like most and your customer service is also good i like customer service so efficient and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was supportive just helped now

mostly keeps disturbing on mobile keeps logging me out and i cant receive real time calls as well and if some calling i cant call back using the same number or any number i can choose. And then could atleast hold customers number for some period if havnt renewed sometimes the people are ill or some banking issues you shouldnt remove the numbers quickly

Fortune
Fortune
Founder in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support!

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Sripathi
SDR Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Overall the service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the account manager for us is very cooperative and is available whenever we call him. I would like to give him 5/5 rating for his support.

Integration with Hubspot, Reports, Overall the service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the account manager for us is very cooperative and is available whenever we call him. I would like to give him 5/5 rating for his support.

Call drops, Call Quality Issue, connectivity issue.

Carlos
VP, Sales in Nicaragua
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for my team!

Kommentare: I've had a great experience. The software is very easy to use and it covers all the basics functionality.

Being able to have different departments online at the same time. Also, the pricing is really good for what you get.

I just hope that internal transfers was part of the regular plan, seems something so basic for the service.

Rohit
Chief Operating Officer in Indien
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: Before getting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was in touch with few of the guys before. They were good but not as supportive as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets to that extra level to help the customer and ensures that all the queries get resolved. Despite of the fact he is suffering from Covid -19 he was up on his toes to meet and greet my queries. I think customer service like him help us in proving good reviews. One suggestion to his reporting manager. If you any clients which are dissatisfied with you services let them talk to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I am sure he will have 90 % retention rate for them . Regards
Rohit
Coo

This software is very user friendly and the customer support team especially getting assisted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] He is very helpful and soft spoken and takes every query very patiently. I think all the customers should be handled by him . Even though he was suffering from Covid-19 he was very supportive. Keep it up!

No Demerits . Everything is fine . I think this is the best app.

Amielia
Managing Director in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disgusting customer service and will not give a refund even though I proved their sales lied.

Kommentare: Horrible. I asked for a refund on the 1st of May and it is now the 11th and they still keep going in circles. They will not put me through to a manager and all they do is say "sorry for the inconvenience" which is clearly automated and just a general reply - goes to show how much they have these problems.

Nothing. Sales lied to me and they would not send me the entire transcript for the conversation where the salesman told me incoming calls would not be charged unless we transferred the calls. We ensured we were on a plan that included this. They then charged us additional. The next person then told me that we are charged per minute for all calls and I was told the wrong thing by the sales person. I eventually proved I was correct after many hours and told them I wanted a refund. They tried to keep me as a customer and I told them no. This amount of minutes they deducted was close to 15 but I was the only person who had trialed this number and I did not ever answer. I left 1 voice mail to see how it works. All up, including the time it took to connect, I would have spent between 2 - 3 minutes trialing this system. I will be using RingCentral now because I have used it with another client and they are better in every way. They may cost slightly more but trust me pay the extra!!!

The customer service and sales are ridiculous.

Antwort von CallHippo

Hi, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Ece
Customer Experience Manager in Türkei
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super Supportive Customer Service and Easy Integrations!

easy panel management, fast customer support, integration options.

Prompt and effective customer support is crucial for any service provider. Users often consider the responsiveness and helpfulness of the CallHippo support team when assessing the overall experience.Users may assess the app based on the range of features it offers and whether they align with their business requirements. This includes call management features, integration capabilities with other tools, ease of use, and customization options.

Artin
Director in Malaysia
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, well worth the money!

Kommentare: Good experience. They have great customer service that is eager to help. Eventhough they seem to be located in India, it in no way lowers the value of their offering.

It has what you need for a phone number. Speedy set up, then you can forward the new number to your personal or office number. We've included a voice mail as well so all calls are greeted with a professional message while the line is being redirected. in the past tried 2 other services that did not work and this is the best by far. Been using it for almost 1 year. The phone app is really handy as you can call from the app.

Nothing much. all is good and can't think of anything, except that for some countries they don't have phone numbers. But guess that's not something not to like - it's just that their service does not include it. If they can have phone numbers for most countries in the world that would be better

Jagpreet
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Help with call forwarding issue

Kommentare: I can easily take calls in any country when travelling. It make it easier to contact with my customers. I love the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided today with call forwarding issue. It shows the support team care for the each and every customer.

It's one of the best software for call forwarding out there. I love that I can answer call on web dialer and on the app and on the go over the forwarder number.

App should have more options in side to change few more setting.

Eduardo
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: great support team always helpful.

Easy of use, setup and support they are always willing to help

it hangs ocasionally and it needs better voices for recordings.

Matthew
CEO in Australien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does everything I need

Kommentare: Overall it has been very positive. Call quality is fantastic, easy to setup and make changes as required. It does offer a lot of featers in the silver plan that would be additional addons with other companies which makes it a great choice.

I like how easy it is to setup. Hassle free activation, simple to add additional lines, employees etc. Has all the features anyone could want.

It is now a little expensive for me after covid the AUD dropped so conversions now make it more expensive than local companies unfortunately.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Call Hippo --best way to Manage calls

It helps a lot to maintain call details and helps us to Manage to whom we have to call and whom we have called.it basically work on VoIP and its inbuilt tool helps to find out the details of the callers.It automatically provides the Time Zone while making a call to avoid dilemma of the Time Zone.Its web version and App version remains in sync with each other.We can add on our ads/voice messages while we are offline or we are not available.

I have been using this from the last dew years , i hadnt find any Dislike ,but sometime due to slow internet the lags can be easily seen between with the Communicators