Über CallHippo

CallHippo ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Telefonsystem, das erstklassigen Support bietet. Die Lösung kann sofort eingerichtet werden und bietet erweiterte Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über CallHippo

Integration was seamless, service can be used hassle free.

Fraud never try this platform. Your card will be charged for $700.

Bewertungen zu CallHippo

4,0

CallHippo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 358 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallHippo bereits verwendet?

Fortune
Fortune
Founder in Nigeria

Great Customer Support!

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Jaspreet
VP - Delivery in Indien
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Service with reliable product

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Customer support team is really efficient and quick and solving your queries. Alfiya was one of the support executive who did everything possible to assist me in my query and ensured that I it was resolved.

Many basic features are missing and you cant bundle them individually with basic plans. You are forced to go to premium plans, even if you only want a feature or 2 from the premium plan.

Punit
Manager in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: good

Reports and analysis messaging option voice quality

Some times is not working in my android phone properly

Dave
IT Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CallHippo

Kommentare: Online support is very helpful. In my most recent contact with them [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to locate and provide the information I needed in a quick and courteous manner.

This was very easy to set up and implement, no need for outside assistance.

None for us. CallHippo performs exactly as needed, filling our need without a lot of costly add-ons that we don't need.

System Admin in Indien

Good For medium size business

Kommentare: good

cost-effective easy to navigate on computer & mobile devices, good UI

account verification takes a long, needs improvement on that side

Somesh
Somesh
Founder in Indien

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

Kommentare: - Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase. - Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge. - They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund. - You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work. - You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork. - Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money - Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Antwort von CallHippo

letztes Jahr

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Victoria
Asesor Comercial in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excelente servicio

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Facil manejo del sistema, servicio completo en soporte

Calidad de las llamadas excelente, estabilidad en el registro de llamadas con los leads

no tengo inconvenientes con el sistema, por ahora todo ha llenado las espectativas de la empresa

Prithvi
Prithvi
Sales Specialists in Singapur
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer suppot

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer support person [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was friendly and helpful

dashboard looks sleek Has good customer support Has a Free trial

Desktop app is below average UX can be better Call connecting takes time

Sakshi
General Manager in Indien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is very nice as whenever I am stuck with any issue , customer support always resolves the issue on time.

I Like the customer service of call hippo, Owaish always helps me resolve the issues I have.

It has some technical glitches but I am glad that they have the solutions always.

Rehan
Owner in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Gave good services

Kommentare: 9

Friendly i can use it on phone too and so far going great

Easy to use and everything is available all team is supportive

Amit
Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Kommentare: Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io.
Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours.
You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup. Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

Aaron
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Kommentare: Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Hugo
Director in Südafrika
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

Kommentare: I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

Holly
Head of Client Services in Australien

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Kommentare: Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Eric
Eric
President in Kolumbien

Great Customer Support by CallHippo Team | [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helping me today and he ROCKS! Any time I have needed questions answered, the support team has been extremely helpful.

Once you learn to use it, it is very easy and robust. It does more than what we need it to do, and the price is great.

Our agency sets up many accounts for our clients. Sometimes the anti-fraud department flags our new accounts. Our clients pay their CallHippo bill directly so we have many accounts rather than just one. Regardless, the new account openings are resolved quickly.

Jeff
Business Payments Specialist in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

More than meets the eye...

Kommentare: Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc. The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH 2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Mathan Rae
Mathan Rae
Integrated Systems Administration and Maintenance Lead in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The telephony for MSMSEs

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Data Scientist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly Reccomend

Kommentare: We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use. They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Jameir
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

Kommentare: I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

SHAHRAM
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Running it like a scam

Kommentare: Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

RaviRaj
CEO-Founder in Indien

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

Kommentare: As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Ivy
Operations Manager in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good investment

Kommentare: Exceptional!

It is super easy to navigate, no need to have deep training for newly onboarded employees. Good customer support, kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always assisting us in terms of support.

None so far, they already resolved my raised issue before about the compatibility of browsers.

Brent
Director in Australien

Kommentare: Great

I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for helping me during the set up phase. Both very helpful people.

Nothing yet. It's too early to say what the cons are.

Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worst Technical Experience Coupled with Customer Service that Goes in Circles

Kommentare: My overall experience has been terrible. Terrible customer support, its like the agents never have access to information in your system, they take you through the same trouble shooting time and time again and don't appear to realise how their own system works. I.e., they could not advise me that I should use forced call tagging if I cannot add call tags after a call as a way to overcome that problem. It sounds like a small thing but it is constant and leads to a very poor user experience.

Integrates with other features, good transcription of calls, high quality transcriptions.

Customer service was so TERRRIBLE, you go around and around in circles. They say they will cancel a feature then don't do it, then if you ask for a refund for the service you cancelled and they confirmed had been cancelled they will take you round in circles again. They

Antwort von CallHippo

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, Really sorry for your experience. As we cannot see your details, (the review being anonymous), and we are not able to reach out to you to get it sorted. If you can send us an email at escalation@callhippo.com with reference to this review we will get your complain escalated internally and try correct the experience you had with us.

Adrian
Main Coordinator in Venezuela
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Help from Customer Support

Kommentare: It has been very beneficial for our agents as calls are recorded we can check our customer support team, also Sales team. The customer support has been always helpful, guys like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are really patient and explain things easy for us to understand.

It is really easy to use, I have agent in different countries and it is really easy to purchase a number, get them invited and then just take a few minutes until they can start calling.

Sometimes the Phone app it is a bit Laggy, usually when I have a SMS that I havent responded, I write everything and then press send and nothing happens, I have to close the app, then open the message again, write everything and press send.