Über PeopleBookHR

Cloud-basierte Personal- und Gehaltsabrechnungslösung, die Unternehmen bei der Anwesenheitsnachverfolgung, Leistungsbewertung und Vermögensverwaltung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über PeopleBookHR

PeopleBookHR is easily integrated and very accessible. It also has a great mobile platform.

Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow.

Bewertungen zu PeopleBookHR

4,9

PeopleBookHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PeopleBookHR bereits verwendet?

Mahmudur
Mahmudur
Assistant Registrar in Bangladesch
Hochschulbildung

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

Kommentare: It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

Sales Marketing Officer in Bangladesch
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

Kommentare: This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for a lot

Easy to use, but no one really has background so there is always a learning curve, making it less productive than it needs to be.

Just get paycom instead. Way easier to use and better value.

Jahidul
Jahidul
Manager HRM in Bangladesch
Essen & Trinken

It's Awesome HRBook Software

Kommentare: Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Anuruddha
Anuruddha
Marketing Officer in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

Kommentare: Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

Muhammad Sadequl
Muhammad Sadequl
PeopleBookHR Review in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PeopleBookHR Is Worth Recommendations

Kommentare: I do use PeopleBookHR for managing all employees data. I do manage employees payroll checks as well. It is a complete employee database for me in my company. It increases my effectiveness in the company. Added a great value of time and safety for me and my company as well.

PeopleBookHR is an excellent service software for HR managements. Its amazing and helpful features will led you more tension free relaxation. It can manage almost each and every HR related task so efficiently. All the features are well arranged, well decorated and functionality is awesome as well.

I am satisfied with all of its features. But there is room for its improvement as well. Like other HR management software it is lack of employees lifecycle analyzes.

Farhat
Farhat
Director in Bangladesch

Good HRBook Management Software

Kommentare: It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it.

I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

Devasheesh
Devasheesh
Regional Sales Manager in Bangladesch

This is so fast HR management product

Kommentare: Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
Manager,Strategic Brand Management in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

That's Excellent Product

Kommentare: I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Afzal
Afzal
Territory Manager in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika

Very Good HR Solution, Super Performance

Kommentare: HR Book saves my valuable time, And gives me so fast solution. our company use it last 5 months .

It's very very easily usable software. we can use it anytime and anywhere and anyway, because it very useful.

At least i want to say that it's really great. And it is great product for a company. Cause a company can got many many help by the HR Book.

Taylor
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PeopleBookHR is an excellent fit for our HRM

Kommentare: We were using Other company's HR software.We imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of PeopleBooHR Muti Lyered filtering system.

We love using PeopleBookHR because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient.

HR Manager in Belgien
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for my Company

Kommentare: PeopleBookHR is one of the Great HR software and we are using this over 6 months and service ,quality and support is really good. And it is easy to use.

Rose
HR Manager in USA
Maschinerie

Very happy with service

Kommentare: I contacted a number of online HR services before choosing PeopleBookHR.But Their service and support is really Great

Ali
HR Manager in UK
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Supper HR Software

Kommentare: PeopleBookHR is really one of the best human resource management.We are really happy to use this software .

Teo
Sales Manager in Niederlande
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This app is beating all HR software available at this moment

Kommentare: Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive.
I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software. PeopleBook HR is a lot quicker and more accurate. Easy to integrate with existing software platforms with the great support of the staff of Dream71

Nice layout, easy to understand

Not yet ready for the Dutch market, but this can be solved with some plug ins and easy to solve

Antwort von PeopleBookHR

Thank you Mr. Teo for your appreciation :)

Shuvo
HR Manager in Bangladesch
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We used to have an complex Hr management software but after using this life has become much easier.

Kommentare: We have been using this solution for a while now. Initially we tested it for 2 weeks completely free of charges. Once we knew this is the solution we want we went for the subscription.

Very easy to use and they customized it as per our usage.

Nothing much at this point but we'll see what the new versions has to offer.

Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The product is easy to use,and the speed of execution on the support side is commendable

Ease of use of the product,the categories and the GUI are well placed and the shop list and return option on the app are good

Had some issues with checkout that could not be resolved on the app but only from the back end\office

Mohammad
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This system is very usual & healthy to use for a company to track its resources

Kommentare: Its user friendly ... easy to use... great to get this software ...Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive. I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software.

User friendly

Creative Director in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and innovative product

Kommentare: Really happy with the software so far. Employees are loving the creative user interface anf for us management people making reports is just a piece of cake. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Kaishar
Sr.Marketing in Belgien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Human Resource Management Soluation

Kommentare: PeopleBookHR is one of the best human resource management solution that we are using last 7 months and i am really happy to use this software.

Sharif
HR Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We are happy with PeopleBookHR solution

Kommentare: After an impressive demo and much evaluation we decided to use PeopleBookHR. We are very pleased that we did.

Riaz
Bangladesch

Awesome HR management software

Kommentare: We are using this software in our office.It solved many problems at a glance like-employee attendance monitoring,payroll,office announcement others.

attendance management and payroll

not sure

Sunil
Software Engineer in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's really useful app.

Kommentare: This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

All features

All features

shitul
Tschechien

It's really Excellent

Kommentare: Excellent HR management solution. perfectly ready for managing HR of an organization.Both local and multinational company can adopt this software

Ariful
Bangladesch

Efficient and useful

Kommentare: this app is very effective and useful in chatting,news post etc.all functionality of this app is very smoothly working.