Über PeopleBookHR

Cloud-basierte Personal- und Gehaltsabrechnungslösung, die Unternehmen bei der Anwesenheitsnachverfolgung, Leistungsbewertung und Vermögensverwaltung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über PeopleBookHR

Helps maximize efficiency and automate tasks to allow you to focus on other areas. All major HR solutions organized to one place to help simplify the process.

Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow.

Bewertungen zu PeopleBookHR

4,9

PeopleBookHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PeopleBookHR bereits verwendet?

Mahmudur
Mahmudur
Assistant Registrar in Bangladesch
Hochschulbildung

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

Kommentare: It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

Abdullah
Abdullah
Sales Marketing Officer in Bangladesch
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

Kommentare: This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Mr.Pongcharan
Thailand
Quelle: GetApp
Jahidul
Jahidul
Manager HRM in Bangladesch
Essen & Trinken

It's Awesome HRBook Software

Kommentare: Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Anuruddha
Anuruddha
Marketing Officer in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

Kommentare: Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

Muhammad Sadequl
Muhammad Sadequl
PeopleBookHR Review in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PeopleBookHR Is Worth Recommendations

Kommentare: I do use PeopleBookHR for managing all employees data. I do manage employees payroll checks as well. It is a complete employee database for me in my company. It increases my effectiveness in the company. Added a great value of time and safety for me and my company as well.

PeopleBookHR is an excellent service software for HR managements. Its amazing and helpful features will led you more tension free relaxation. It can manage almost each and every HR related task so efficiently. All the features are well arranged, well decorated and functionality is awesome as well.

I am satisfied with all of its features. But there is room for its improvement as well. Like other HR management software it is lack of employees lifecycle analyzes.

Farhat
Farhat
Director in Bangladesch

Good HRBook Management Software

Kommentare: It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it.

I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

Devasheesh
Devasheesh
Regional Sales Manager in Bangladesch

This is so fast HR management product

Kommentare: Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
Manager,Strategic Brand Management in Bangladesch
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

That's Excellent Product

Kommentare: I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for a lot

Easy to use, but no one really has background so there is always a learning curve, making it less productive than it needs to be.

Just get paycom instead. Way easier to use and better value.

Al amien
Founder and CEO in Bangladesch
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the last solution I am using in my company and will be last. Amazing features and easy UIX.

Kommentare: Its make my company maintaining job very easy. specially payroll system.

There are so many features and functionality has been included in this software. Last two years I was looking for a HR software and finally found this one. Everything is perfect, specially login with thumbprint.

HR Manager in Belgien
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for my Company

Kommentare: PeopleBookHR is one of the Great HR software and we are using this over 6 months and service ,quality and support is really good. And it is easy to use.

Rohan
HR Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken

A+ HR Software

Kommentare: I wanna give 5* feedback because peoplebookhr software have all functionality that what we ware looking. I really appropriate it.

Rorwun
HR Manager in UK
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Human Resources Management Systems

Kommentare: PeopleBookHR is interactive tool for any company. This software 's features and functionality is awesome.

emily
HR Manager in Belgien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent HR software solutions

Kommentare: This is an excellent HR software solutions. Specially features & functionality is really appreciate.

RITIK
Student in Indien
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

The fastest HR Management, Recommended!

The miscommunication about timing and availability never occurs. It is the fastest and very good HR Management service. The best part is the customer support. They are always available and are ready to help you in any manner. It makes the job very easy and saves a lot of money.

The main 2 cons according to me are- 1. It is difficult to find the menu option initially 2. It,s quite slow and lags sometimes.

Istiaque
Programmer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Solution

Kommentare: This is a great product . I love to use it in my company very much. My hr management system is so easy for this automation that I need only one employee to maintain the system only for controlling the management of like 40 employees of my company :)

Social Networking advantage.

windows platform built needed

Shermin
Managing Director in Bangladesch
Baumaterial

Fast & Smooth

Kommentare: The mobile application os something all our employees are loving. It gets them a chance to connect between themselves also all other operations are very simple and self explanatory

Good and easy to use.

Will take a few daya to get used to

Md Imran
software Developer in Bangladesch
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Workday allows employees to easily log their shift hours online and request days off or shift changes. When I used it, the tool always logged hours correctly and I never had any issues with it.

Khokon
HR Executive in Bangladesch
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good to use

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Excellent features. Well organised. Fulfilled my needs. A complete package for managing HR

Excellent. Well organised

Too many options.

Sakif
CEO & Director in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience.

Kommentare: As far as i used it was bug free, clean look and very easy to use. Hope everybody will like this one just like me. :)

Simplicity

It makes easy to manage the sales. It simplifies the sales process and create efficiency.

One of the most success of this software is its ability to manage the sales made on field. You can easily see the performance of the sales representatives on the field and evaluate using the software.

The price is not fair as there are many competitors in the market with the lowest price. Besides it is not clear why they choose the quota pricing.

shitul
Tschechien

It's really Excellent

Kommentare: Excellent HR management solution. perfectly ready for managing HR of an organization.Both local and multinational company can adopt this software

Olakanmi
Nigeria
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Smart, reliable, transparent and easy to use

Kommentare: HRM isn't that easy process but with this app, I believe the process hasn't only been simplified but made more efficient and effective.

Asad
Bangladesch
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best compared to all aspects.

Kommentare: This is a best solution I think, considering all point of view. Eaasy to use and functionality is flexible.