aNewSpring

aNewSpring Bewertungen

von aNewSpring

Flexible, user friendly for developers and end users, great support

Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Debbie H.
Eigenaar
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: aNewSpring gives our business the opportunity to be in full control of our blended learning programs. This makes us flexible in the market and makes it possible to develop new programs without putting in a big investment on forehand. Plus I personally really enjoy the spirit of the company. They really do love learning - just like I do!

Vorteile: It is very flexible and easy for me to use as a developer / trainer.
With the support from their helpdesk I'm able to continue quick with using the software.
My end users give me compliments for the look and feel of the program!

Nachteile: Some features are complicated to use for the first time. Because I don't use all features often sometimes it takes extra time to re-learn them. But again, support is never far away. Plus the technical wonder people at aNewSpring are working on improving their software all the time and are very open for my suggestions on improvement.

Probably the most awesome LMS ever

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Joost F.
Project Lead & Consultant
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Difficult to use the tool at first, but once you get the hang of it, there isn't a better tool out there.

Vorteile: Transparency and helpfulness. The employees are extremely friendly and will help you out with everything. The platform isn't very user-friendly, but the amount of content to help you out is terrific. Once you get the hang of the platform, it's extremely effective. And last but not least: the costs. I did a thorough competitor analysis and A New Spring is probably one of the cheapest tools out there. With all that in mind, A New Spring is an extremely valuable LMS and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Nachteile: The user interface isn't very friendly. There's a lot that you can do, but it's hard to figure out all the possibilities. That's why I needed quite a couple of chats with the support team and quite a lot of time with the support wiki's.

Customer friendly software

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Deborah K.
E-learning specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work for almost 5 years with aNewSpring and can call myself a heavy user ;-).

Vorteile: When you start using aNewSpring it is very easy to create content and make templates. The software is very user friendly. You have a lot of options to make the content look attractive and there are a lot of integrations with other software as Google Docs, Office Viewer, YouTube/Vimeo. But more important, it is also an easy en friendly platform for our curstomers.

Nachteile: Is is important to think thoroughly in advance about the structure of the content libraries. You cannot move content parts from one library to another.

aNewSpring is a NO-Brainer for educational businesses

Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Bastiaan J.

Vorteile: - In the digital transformation era which we are in is aNewSpring for educational business a no-brainer to adopt as learning platform.
- Great team
- Continious development of new features.
- Entrepeneurship

Nachteile: - The learning curve is quite steep, you'll have to invest in building up knowledge to make steps.

Great learning platform with excellent customer service

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Rene daniel L.
Zelfstandig trainer en coach
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Work with aNewSpring for four years now. Because of their amazing and affordable platform I'm able to build the learning journeys that inspire my learners.

Vorteile: The platform has a lot of possibilities when it comes to learning interventions. It's easy to design a learning journey that looks great on every device and includes video, SCORM, hotspots or exercises to help learners to reach their goals. And if I need help, I can always reach out to their customer service who will help me to find the best solutions for me and my customers.

Nachteile: It took some time to properly understand the structure of the platform. Fortunately, there are improvements made in the area of usability.

User friendly software to independently publish courses

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Anna R.
Project lead e-learning
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how you can create nice courses easily and make it available to customers.
We have been able to adjust the look&feel to match our companies look&feel.
I really like the good support. They have an extensive knowledge center so I can find my own answers. If I cannot find an answer the ANS support team handles my question quick and with care.

Nachteile: The catalogue functionality, the first thing our customer go to to register for a course, is not great. You cannot change the display order of the courses and filtering on language and product is poor.

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Petra F.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great tool with several functionalities to provide professional online trainings.

Vorteile: It's a professional tool to give online trainings, has great functionalities and provides several options to interact with the clients. I really like the option to start with a free demo for prospects.

Nachteile: It's quite difficult to start building your training. I hired a experienced professional to do this.

Using a New Spring to build & provide B2B learning journeys.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Charlotte P.
Program manager (E)Learning
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use for me and my colleagues (administrators). Pay per user. Most of my customers immediately get how it works and where to find everything.

Vorteile: Nice look and feel, easy to adjust to your needs. Keeps updating and actively improving user options and functionality. Since our e-learning market is still developing, it is very convenient that you don't need to buy an expensive 'membership' but only pay for actual users.

Nachteile: It takes some time to understand the structure of the content libraries and their relation to your learning programs. However, once clear, the system works very easy.

Extensive learning tool with many possibilities

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Frances V.
Ontwikkelaar blended/online trainingen
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am not only enthusiastic about the system, but also the very friendly and helpful staff deserves a big compliment!

Vorteile: The professional appearance and the comprehensive possibilities for me as a learning tool developer.
I also like the fact that I can easily adjust the look and feel for every other customer.

Nachteile: It really takes some time to get to know the structure and all the possibilities in the system, but that is the result of such an extensive tool. But as I am developing another different learning path for a new customer I already notice that it becomes much easier to find my way.

Great, easy to use tool with a lot off possibilities

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Juul J.
Communicatie adviseur
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They provide by all means very good customer service: screen prints or video if necessary. And the support is always straight away.

Nachteile: Maybe the use of "goals" is a bit difficult.

Totally recomended!

Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Innovatieve en resultaatgerichte teamcoach, trainer en coach (NOBTRA Trainer van het Jaar 2012)
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent!

Vorteile: Excellent customer service and a great tool provide online learning to our participants. We have been using a New Spring in blended learning programs for about 8 years now and we, our participants and our clients are highly satisfied!

Nachteile: In the beginnend it might take some time to find out all the possibilities. Customer support is very helpfull to assist luckily.

Adaptive learning makes learning personal

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
e-Learning professional - Strukton - Nutreco - WUR - ACSI
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I can deliver attractive and effective learning in a modern and complete system that helps organisations to improve learning.

Vorteile: A professional looking and modern tool that helps developers to built personal and attractive learning experiences.

Nachteile: Create content pages and questions could be more clear when numbering would be automated.

aNewSpring

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Levent E.
Qualityadvisor
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The option of making a template where you can draw a line what people need to follow with different blocks. easy to use, good and fast customer support

Nachteile: when you a have a huge member base and you want to change questions its not very easy in use. also manually changing scores would be awesome

Entrima loves A New Spring

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Jerry D.
Founder - Owner
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outsourcing to a party like A New Spring allows us to focus on what we are good at. This has unburdened our business already now. With this we feel to be enabled to accelerate out business in the next period.

Vorteile: Superfriendly employees, excellent service, good product, balanced price-product ratio, and deliver wht they promise.

Nachteile: Not discovered any disadvantages yet, as we have used the service only for two months now.

An intuitive system. No expensive fees to hire a consultant to help set it up.

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Andrew R.
CFO
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our staff are now highly competent in corporate governance. We were able to monitor student progress and ensure that we deal with any issues in time.

Vorteile: How user friendly and easy it is to set up. Memo trainer is a great add on. All administration can be taken on in house without hiring a consultant or staff member.

Great tool, Great support

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Jeanne B.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of which first time users can use it

Nachteile: Nothing really. Everything is well thought out and works well.