Great product! A few tweaks can make it Great

Leniece B.
Founder/CEO
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good!

Vorteile: Love the ease of use and that it’s embedded in gmail

Nachteile: 1) when sending email via Mobile you lose all MixMax features/capabilities. Really huge gap 2) unlike Calendly, the calendar function double books since it doesn’t update your availability in real time e.g. if I send availability to a client for Nov 26th and they don’t read the email until above 28th (and that time gets filled in between it shouldn’t be possible to schedule. Calendly works beautifully in this regard. If MixMax fixed this I would get rid of my calendlu account but too many scheduling kinks due to poor coding/functionality to prevent double bookings in real time. Should be integrated with calendar so when times are I long available they are deactivated. 3) need more CRM integration options. Salesforce is cool but a giant for small business owners. Look into nimble CRM startups that are popular or create your own option 4) integrate with social media so we can easily access email recipient profiles like Rapportivr

von Mixmax an 28.11.2018

Thanks for your review! Please let us know what CRMs you would like us to integrate with. You mention Salesforce and we have an integration with Pipedrive and Copper (which are both CRMs for smaller businesses). Feel free to visit success.mixmax.com for more information on these integrations. With regards to the calendar double booking, please make sure that you have the 'prevent double' booking' feature turned on. You can find more information here: https://success.mixmax.com/article/41-prevent-double-booking

If you do have this option turned on, let us know.

For mobile -will pass those on to our product group.

I will not use GSuite without MixMax

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Michael K.
Partner

Kommentare: Using MixMax let's me and my team focus on serving our customers by significantly reducing the friction in email exchanges and meeting coordination. I will not use GSuite without it.

Vorteile: MixMax let's me manage the -sometimes tedious- email cycle with ease and confidence. The automation (meeting templates, sequences, follow-ups, reminders, etc) make it so I do not need to manage my follow-ups in a separate task list (like I used to) and insights (Opens, Downloads, Etc) take some of the mystery out of the email portion of the sales cycle.
I've used MixMax for almost three years and it keeps getting better.

Nachteile: They seem to be slow about rolling out integrations with multiple services. Example: They have supported Zoom integration for Meeting Templates for a while now, but GoToMeeting still isn't supported. Also, it is particular about your GMail configuration. Example: I like to use the preview pane, but MixMax doesn't support it even though it is a first class (non-labs) GMail feature. Same with IE support. Some of my clients still use IE, but they cannot use my meeting templates. It gives them a blank screen.

MixMax gives me my sanity and time back

Laura C.
Coach + Consultant
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I run my own coaching business. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without MixMax. I also love how they keep adding features. As my business grows, I know I can keep relying on MixMax to continue adding the functionality I needed, without being pushy or cheesy. I highly recommend to everyone I work with.

Vorteile: I love the calendaring features and reminders on emails. I completely eliminated any back and forth on scheduling meetings in my personal life and work for 90% of cases. I'm in a services business so I'm scheduling time weekly. I no longer have it on my mind to follow up with people with new times or dates. They can just schedule time at will in really easy to manage times on my calendar. Plus if I really did want to make sure they scheduled, I can just have MixMax remind me in a week to follow-up with them if they haven't responded yet. It frees my mind up SO MUCH.

Nachteile: I don't like that it has an advertisement on my website for the calendaring widget. I'm fine to endorse MixMax but it just doesn't fit my brand. It's also not the best UI for my clients. It's not super easy to navigate times on mobile past a certain point.

Take your E-mail to the MAX! (MixMax Review)

Mike F.
Owner/ Founder/ Director of League Operations
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was an early adopter of Mixmax, and was able to speak directly with the founder via screen share and give feedback about my user experience. It says a lot about an organization when the head honcho is taking time out of their day to personally get data from their customers to improve their product.

Vorteile: I have pretty basic needs when it comes to emailing, but I do it often. Mixmax helps me stay on top on my many communications, allowing me to see who has opened (viewed) the emails I've sent, and how many times, which better enables me to navigate where things stand in the communication process. I can't tell you how many times that feature alone has saved my behind. I also utilize the templates, as I often need to send out messages with identical content. Templates save me time and energy.

Nachteile: Even with the privacy assurances, there is something a bit unnerving to click buttons to "Allow" an outside app complete control over your email communications. If I was sending any information I deemed even remotely sensitive, I might think twice about using this, or any outside service.

I couldn't run my business without MixMax

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Christa C.
Chief Executive Officer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to create templates and "sequences" (automated series of templates) is crucial in this Chrome extension that takes gmail to a whole new level. Additionally, the ability to set follow-up reminders and next action steps automatically on an individual email make this a life saver. Email boxes aren't meant to be to-do lists... Mixmax allows me to review, reply, and set a next action all at once in an email and then file it away so it's not sitting in my inbox. There are fun aspects as well with 'enhancements' that allow me to insert gifs, polls, emojis, videos etc right into my emails.

Nachteile: This software is great for sending one-off meeting time/date options to someone via email. It doesn't have enough full calendar functionality to replace something like Acuity or Calendly as an outside meeting planner tool when you have many different types of standard meetings on a regular basis.

von Mixmax an 15.2.2019

Thanks for your review. Would be interested in learning more about your calendar requirements.

Every High Achiever Needs Mixmax

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Megan C.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Any pro who starts the day with email deserves Mixmax!

Vorteile: I love Mixmax because it complements all of the things I'm already doing with email, marketing, sales and scheduling apps. Mixmax supercharges my GMail inbox as an extension of my most used apps, like Salesforce, and makes it easy to see how I'm performing. Recipients of my Mixmax-powered emails are A LOT more likely to interact with my content, polls and scheduler than on other similar providers. I'm a free agent expert and work with a LOT of companies. I only wish more of my colleagues used Mixmax so we could implement some of the workflows in more situations.

Nachteile: Honestly, the only thing I've encountered about Mixmax is that not enough people are using it yet. My projects usually have digital transformation as a key driver, but my SME partners aren't yet using it. It's hard to imagine email without Mixmax. Every digital pro with a customer- or client-facing email workflow should get it!

I love MixMax and all of its capabilities.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Community Engagement Specialist
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Vorteile: I LOVE how easy it is to track email opens in great detail. There are so many great features for such a good price. The features i use most besides email tracking is the ability to schedule emails and create email templates. I use both those features on a daily basis and I really don't know what I would do without it.

Nachteile: Sometimes MixMax glitches and for whatever reason doesn't track certain emails. It doesn't happen frequently enough for it to be a big issue. Also, you have to have MixMax installed on every computer you are sending emails from for the tracking to work. This can be a pain- I really wish it was just automatically hooked up to gmail so no matter what laptop you were using, it would track your emails.

Why I love Mixmax

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Fred M.
Grand Poo-bah
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Vorteile: In this busy world of nobody answering their phones, email is the best was to get your name in front of people. The problem is; we're all getting flooded with emails and if we don't reply right away it goes down further into our inbox...and forgotten. The best thing about Mixmax is their sequence feature. You send out a template email and if the recipient doesn't respond another goes out and another...as many as you want until you get a response! What a time saver this is! No more trying to remember if they responded, having to write another email and son on. And that feature is just the tip of the iceberg. So much good stuff in here...just get it!

Nachteile: Would love for it to integrate with my CRM (Zendesk Sell) but that's a minor thing.

I been wanting something like this, forever. One Real Gripe.

Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Vincent T.
CEO / Digital Marketing Director

Vorteile: Has its' own Calendly-like functionality built in! Can not only view if someone opened a multi-recipient email but tell WHO it was, no more "Someone opened" (I'm looking at you Hubspot). The schedule emails feature is the most robust out of a bunch of tools I tried in the past. This tool was originally referred to me as a great template/canned response maker but it really is the other features that stuck out to me most. SO MANY GOOD FEATURES! FAVORITE PRO: It makes Gmail-Interface much smoother feeling and faster-seeming.

Nachteile: Reminders and follow ups as well is great - but I really can't tell the difference between the two features. Some features feel a bit "bloat-y" - Yarn?! What the, is that?A little too ahead of the curve on that one. UNFAVORITE CON: To completely eliminate the rest of their branding "Not using mixmatch yet?" from some of their neat tools, you have to get their highest-paid plan for $65/month. That is absolutely ridiculous. I thought I was being generous paying $29 a month for this tool because I fell in love with it, "where has this been all my life?" I Tweeted. But really you should at least take out the rest of the branding at that price point. It keeps deleting email drafts with no resolution, killing days of productivity.

When technology actually works for you

Kevin I.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As someone who works as an individual consultant, MixMax has given me bandwidth I didn't have before in calendaring, managing email, and other administrative tasks generally relegated to an assistant. I've tried many applications that promise to increase productivity, but few have like this one.

Vorteile: The product seamlessly integrates into Gmail, and makes tasks that would be back-and-forth such as calendaring and templates nearly instant. The functionality around email reminders has made inbox management effortless, and it makes me look like I have a better memory and follow-up capability than I really do. It expands my own capacity immensely.

Nachteile: The only complain I have about this software is one that I was able to address with the help of the customer support, notably that the email tracking can lead to emails hitting others spam filters. With the help of customer service FAQ, I was able to get past this with a few tweaks.

I don't know what I'd do without Mixmax!

Kara F.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A major business problem I had before I used Mixmax was the inability to know whether my communications with clients were being received, read, acknowledged and downloaded. Mixmax helps me have a much better read on the engagement level I have with different clients, and helps me know which channel to use to progress the relationship.

Vorteile: Being in a sales role, it's important I see how my prospects and clients are interacting with my emails. It's useful to know whether they've opened, clicked, downloaded, and also how many times and what days/times they've opened the email. It is a proxy for how serious they are about our communications and moving forward with a sale.

Nachteile: Setting Mixmax reminders isn't as intuitive as I'd like, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.

Free Version Helpful, But With Issues

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Vice President of Marketing

Kommentare: It has a lot of advanced functionality, but the basic scrolling issues and popup made it annoying over time.

Vorteile: I liked that I could integrate my calendar availability into an email just by typing /a. My Google calendar would pop up and I could decide which time slots I wanted to tell the email recipient I had available. Those slots would then appear in the email with a button for them to book a time.

Nachteile: When I was replying to an email and wanted to scroll down through their original content, MixMax just fights you on the scrolling movement down. It's why I eventually uninstalled the software because I just hated not being able to easily scroll down. Also, whenever the mouse hit the wrong part of the top right side of the email compose screen, there would be a popup that came up and blocked the screen. I frequently had to stop and click it to continue writing. It drove me nuts.

MixMax - great value for the money

Joseph B.
PRESIDENT
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MixMax is an essential part of my everyday communication with clients, as well as follow up and mass distribution of information to them. It's a one stop shop for my needs in those regards, and I have recommended to several of my clients.

Vorteile: The program provides as advertised, and is very diligent in not only adding new useful features but also keeping us apprised of them.

Nachteile: Quite honestly, I do not have any negatives that come to mind easily. Perhaps the "sequence" function could be a bit clearer as to the process. But that's probably just nit picking.

von Mixmax an 21.11.2018

Thanks for the review and for recommending us to your clients!

Very satisfied

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

Kommentare: People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

Vorteile: The feature we enjoy the most is being able to predict the best time send an email. This improves the response rate. Scheduling call by sharing the calendar on the body of the email is tremendous help as well. Support has also been super quick and extremely informative. They know what they are doing.

Nachteile: Sometimes the chrome extension for gmail does not display clicks and other metrics and one has to login to the mixmax website for a detailed view. In addition, it is not always straightforward adding special packages (e.g., custom branding).

Great timesaver and reminder

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Mark M.
Librarian
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mixmax has been outstanding and I use it everyday.

Vorteile: Mixmax has many great features, but I use it most to remind me of e-mails that I need to send.

Nachteile: While it is great for tracking customers, I would like to see it available for those of us who do not need to track the opening of e-mails. I don't need my colleagues to know that I am checking in on whether they read their e-mails or not.

von Mixmax an 20.12.2018

Thanks for the review. It sounds like you want to turn off email tracking. If that's correct, email tracking is a feature that can be turned off.

Upgrade your e mail

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Francis P.
Sales Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With MixMax I am able to be more effective and automate my e mail to increase productivity and boost sales. I strongly recommend it!

Vorteile: MixMax is the best. I highly recommend it to everyone. Basically, it will make your e mails process more efficient. You can make your available free times for a call, due to Google calendar integrations. Also, it will check your grammar, spelling, remind you to follow up on lost e mails It is basically a productivity machine.

Nachteile: You need to pay for the full version, but the free version provides all the basic functionalities. The only con would be that reminders on un replied mails spam your inbox. Notifications could be improved there.

I love this application!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Spencer K.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Made me far more productive.

Vorteile: The reminder features on it for for emails are amazing. I mean people used to just not reply to my emails and I couldnt keep track of everything going on as I was constantly working on multiple projects. This totally solved it and I would not be able to be even 1/15 as productive without this software.

Nachteile: It sometimes has odd bugs in the email client, I am not sure why but for the most part it seems like that has been resolved. I havent seen any issues in awhile.

Super clean scheduling, sequences, email

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Matt J.
Account Executive

Kommentare: Incredible service. Get the white-labeled version!

Vorteile: Mixmax does it all! It is very easy for me to embed my calendar into emails so my clients can find an opening. I can also create sequences so my clients are contacted at the right time, saving me loads of time.

Nachteile: It has a steep learning curve, but that learning curve is worth it!

von Mixmax an 27.8.2018

Matt --

Glad you like Mixmax! If you are on the Growth or Enterprise plan, check out our rules to help you be even more efficient!

Thanks

Absolutely fantastic, really!

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Tim T.
Head of Sales and Partnerships
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can't rave about MixMax enough. We used Yesware for years and it worked great, bu MixMax really blew it out of the water. The day-to-day features we use the most are easily adding availability to emails where customers can book in one click, scheduling reminders, and the Salesforce integration. I'd say though, what we like most, is the reporting. Being able to see activity and also see when reminders are set to bounce back so you can redistribute if you have too many is super helpful. I'd highly recommend giving a trial for a spin. I don't think you'll turn back!

Nachteile: Two nice-to-haves would be to be able to trigger automations on data directly from salesforce and being able to have a bit more advanced user permissioning for admins.

Easy to integrate with Gsuite

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Jp. P.
CEO / Founder
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great experience since day 1.
I am particularly using the templates feature of the free version which optimizes my day like a champ.
I get instant notifications when people open my emails and I can easily keep track of the lead.
I highly recommend this tool!

Vorteile: This sales/marketing tool works like a marvel when integrated with Gsuite. The control panel is very easy to use and the free version gives you a lot of very useful features.

Nachteile: The way they attach attachments on emails.

Always improving

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Mary sunshine L.
Principal Recruiter
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to use 3 different softwares for email templates, followups and scheduling. Mixmax streamlines them all and uses simple shortcut keystrokes making work much more efficient.

Vorteile: Mixmax makes following up with potential leads and clients with ease. The ability to set up templates and sequence emails with ease is A+.

Nachteile: There have been a few times where bugs have popped up which is very embarrassing on the user end. As they have grown customer support has gotten slower.

Keeping organized

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Joshua L.
Vice President
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a fast paced business that speaks to many clients a day with the requirement to send emails and then follow up accordingly. With hundreds of these clients that we're juggling, we've found the Mixmax sequence tool invaluable to keep things going without missing a step. I'd say it's paid for itself with the business we've already got from the sequencing.

Vorteile: I searched for many weeks trying to find the best sequencing platform that works for our business. There are hundreds of options out there, but only Mixmax was able to perform every function I need and some I didn't realize I needed!

Nachteile: It's costly to add users or to share templates to your team. Some of our team have limited roles and don't need the full platform so it would be nice to see more a la carte options that could save us money.

Great Product - Especially for teams

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Janine J.
Director of Customer Success

Kommentare: Mixmax is great for sharing templates, sending targeted bulk emails quickly and gaining insight into analytics

Vorteile: Great for creating templates and streamlining bulk emails
I like that you can share templates with team members
Integrations is nice
Love the visibility into the metrics

Nachteile: I wish it integrated with more products. Other than that, I think it's great and very useful.

von Mixmax an 26.11.2018

Thanks for the review. What products would you like to see integrated with Mixmax?

Loved it as a 'free' user - In the process of getting it approved in my company

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Romain T.
Sales Exec
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good indeed !

Vorteile: Ease of use, email tracking is an awesome feature for sales and also being able to easily share huge file without having to deal with the nightmare that is google docs sharing functionalities.

Nachteile: Didn't really the calendar propositions but it could be nice to have. Didn't have a lot of use for the templates and thought it was a bit complicated to manage.
A tutorial would be great for this !

Great e-mail productivity tool!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Tracy N.
Recruiting Manager

Kommentare: Helped my team and I manage our inbox, how many e-mails were sent, who clicked on what links in our e-mails, etc. We used from a candidate sourcing standpoint and to manage e-mails that went unanswered, kind of like a task manager.

Vorteile: Mixmax is easy to use for managing e-mails, tracking e-mails, sending in bulk. Very helpful when reaching out to the masses and wanting to track who clicks on what e-mails. Also very useful for setting reminders to bring messages back to your attention when people don't answer them.

Nachteile: Had some buggy issues with having to install and re-install but customer support was great and walked me through each step. From an enterprise standpoint, they are also very flexible and open to feedback and implementing features that customers are looking for.