EnSuite-View

Free trial

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Project Specialist
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far it's been the best CAD file viewer that i've tried, of 6 different ones. It allows me to review models that customers send me and have better conversations as we troubleshoot part problems, without needing to travel on-site.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and understand the features. I primarily use it for reviewing CAD models, and it can import any file type I've tried on it. So far, it's been a pleasant experience.

Nachteile: Since my current needs don't require many of the tools that are offered, I currently just have a free trial of it, which allows me 5 files per month of viewing. After the 5th, i use a backup software that i don't like. Having a true "lite" version that had fewer tools but was cheap or free would be nice.

EnSuite-View Product Review

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Austin F.
VP
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with EnSuite is a good one. Like I mentioned, the ease of use for a non-CAD professional and the ability to translate multiple CAD file types makes this program very versatile and an extremely useful tool in my business.

Vorteile: As a VP of my company, I am not in the "trenches" of using CAD software. I use this software to view CAD files of incoming RFQs, get box dimensions and take a general view of the part and feasability before the design guys get it. What I like most about this software is the ease of use for someone who is not a CAD/CAM professional and the ability to easily save CAD files as different types.

Nachteile: What I would like to be able to do in this software, that is not available, or I have not figured out how to use it yet, is to create preliminary drawings and print them PDF for our tech-reviews. There is no "mask feature" that can add a drawing border or a plotview type of area. At least I have not found it.

Ensuite-Lite from CCE

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Linda C.
Contracts Administrator
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with the purchase overall. We needed something that would allow us to view models upfront during the quoting stages and this software has allowed us to do that with ease.

Vorteile: The ability to open 3-D models no matter what format our customer's sent them to us. You do not need to have prior knowledge of 3-D software in order to use this product as it is very user friendly.

Nachteile: Would have liked the ability to just click a button to show all dimensions, but with this version, you can
click on each location and get the information you are after.

Freebie really works good

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Aaron S.
Design Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can view all the CAD format that is really cool. Even I can translate

Nachteile: The paid version is a little bit on the higher side

Great Value

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Dale L.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great for Catia converting

Vorteile: It allows you to open up the most diverse range of file types and gives you the option to save them various ways as well.

Nachteile: You have to pay extra money to save as popular files types