Looking to manage your strategic media planning anytime anywhere? Look no further, I’d say!

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Jan B.
Head Of Content
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Although Mediatool works great in terms of planning loads big chunks of advertising campaign media planning, it is even more powerful if you like to manage complex integrated marketing and communication campaigns that need a thoughtful and sophisticated interplay of form, time, and content of your activities. In that way it helps us a lot with our strategic change from a destination marketing organization to a content provider.

Vorteile: SaaS web-based easy to use intuitiv highly customizable central hub as powerful as to manage big corporations complex media planning. As if this wouldn’t be enough service, support and business development work with you on your solutions that fit your needs.

Nachteile: None. Really. Why? Because if a con pops up service, support and business development are eager to find a solution because this true innovation and business development.

mediatool for start-ups

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Josephine A.
General Manager, Marketing IR & PR
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What we appreciate with Mediatool is that we can have 100% visibility of all of our costs related to our marketing efforts, both during set-up and for specific campaigns. We’re also preparing and adding categories such as Stockholm city so that we can easily draw comparisons from when we add new cities in the future. We really just started our campaigns but it’s already been a very helpful tool to work with on a daily basis!

Vorteile: I really appreciate that mediatool is in close relation with me as a user, they've helped me a lot to get started and I feel that I can always shoot an email or call someone if I have a request.

Nachteile: I would have prefered to have different media types for different campaign but it's a nice to have, not mandatory.

Media agency Project Manager

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Alexandra H.

Kommentare: Love it!

Vorteile: What I like the most is the overview and the ability to filter on whatever I want. That saves me a lot of time!

Nachteile: That whenever a plan is approved it can again get set into status as working, I understand that this feature has to be there, but it would be great if one could lock a campaign?

One and only media management tool

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Sebastian W.
VP Marketing
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall great tool to organize media buying.

Vorteile: I've been looking for media buying tools for some time and then found Mediatool. It's a great software product, that allows to manage your media budget within your agency or a company. We used it for our startup and loved it, since it ensures that campaigns get approved and signed by management before being rolled out.

Nachteile: The integration with analytics products didn't seem to be too sophisticated. When tracking campaign events or ROI it seemed like the tool still needs someone manually adding most of the data sources instead of the data being pulled in via API.