Über Getafix

Cloudbasierte Mobile-First-Anwendung, die deine Kunden, Kostenvoranschläge, Aufträge, Rechnungen, Ersatzteile und vieles mehr verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Getafix

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Getafix

5,0

Getafix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Getafix bereits verwendet?

Sreedhara
Manager in Indien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Technology in My garage

Kommentare: GetAFix has been a very good app in my opinion. I have been using this software to run my garage for 3 months now, I can clearly see progress. We used to do about 5-8 car services a day, now we do 12-14 car services in a day. This software has drastically increased our performance. We have reduced the time taken during the spare part request by a mechanic and the spare part department providing it back. As a manager I have been able to know the performance of each of my employees and on top of that I also can know what type of service has been provided more income for my garage. Another major advantage of using the app I can know service status of each of the car , all by sitting at home. I also get an email each night regarding the summary of sales, services, employee performance, total car serviced today, to name a few. It is time that every garage to turn to become a Smart Garage. These people have made my garage a Smart one.

Everything about the software is great, I cannot get enough of it. The user interface of the android app is very simple, easy to use by our service advisers. The website has a informative dashboard, which provides so much of data.

Rajshekar
Manager in Indien
Einzelhandel
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good support and liquid flow of the process.

Kommentare: I get know the exact journey of my car as and when I leave the garage, The wow factor starts when we are handed the tablet to fill out customer information and digital signature. As soon as we leave we get a mail as well as SMS about the estimation, which is a very useful factor in finding out the service history. We get a E-mail and sms once the car service is finished and SMS asks us to come pick up the car.
Those emails are very useful for the customer to look back and cross check what all spares and Services our car has undergone last time.
Keeping track of bills will be tough but E-mail invoice will stay with us for a very long time.
Technology up to the mark.

First thing was the tablet that was handed to me, and the UI. Second is the SMS and E-mail before service and after job done.

roopesh
deputy manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

happy to see the growth in car garage industry

Kommentare: good interface and wow experience when we are handed the tablet to fill the user information during estimate creation. we get emails and sms of estimate and as well as invoice which is very helpfull and we will have proof and softcopy of estimate and invoice which will save paper(eco friendly).

the interface and as well as the sms provision

nothing as such till now

Harisha
Software engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software for garage

Kommentare: Easy to trace about car delivery and bill more over we receive reminder message for service..

Good service and good UI Customers like me would love to look forward seeing this technology in all the garages

Messages and emails before and after service is a very good added advantage for people like me who don't keep a track of Services and forget what services was done and what services to do.