Über Access Server

Voll ausgestattete VPN-Lösung für sicheres Netzwerk-Tunneling für Windows-, Mac- und Linux-Umgebungen.

Erfahre mehr über Access Server

Once it has been set up, it is very easy to use to access office files and servers when you are not on site.

It is a bit difficult for the moderate user to tweak the software and adjust all the necessary parameters.

Bewertungen zu Access Server

Access Server hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 188 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Access Server bereits verwendet?

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN server

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Leander
IT-Administrator in Deutschland
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Verbesserungsfähig

Man behält leicht die Übersicht, was jedoch bei jeder VPN-Lösung der Fall sein sollte.

Die Geschichte ist recht teuer für das, was man bekommt, nur um eine GUI zu haben.

Emiliano Ariel
Emiliano Ariel
Sysadmin in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stable VPN service

Kommentare: We have at least today 350 users using this software at home. In this pandemic world was the more important tool we use.

Good performance and ease to use before a few months

Not so easy for install. There is a lot of documents about this but still a barrier to enter.

Manuel
Manuel
Business Office Manager in Mexiko
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for having your own VPN

It is very reliable and fast to connect, easy to manage users and the stability is 10/10

Since it requires your own server to deploy it mat be more expensive depending on the numbers of users

Good VPN Service

Kommentare: It gives me the freedom to change my IP address.

OpenVPN is available for Ipads, Android and PC and gives you the flexibility to change your IP: address.

The first impression of the software is it is difficult to setup compared with other services, however after some time you get used to it.

Dan
Data Analyst in Israel
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OpenVPN is simple and easy to use VPN

Kommentare: Overall, the performance is great and it's a good value for many.

It's reliable and easy to use, the option to work with desktop and web apps is great, you don't spend a lot of time connecting, and the performance overall is very stable using the VPN.

I encountered some bugs where you can't access the VPN, and you need to restart in order to successfully connect.

CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most amazing thing to happen to cyber security!

Kommentare: I love it one of the best cyber security products ever.

It's deployable on every cloud platform. So you can always have a few servers to pick from.

I wish they had an auto setup like outline. Sometimes you just don't have the time.

Shelly
Shelly
Sales and marketing specialist. in Mexiko
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Security in the economic network.

Kommentare: I have used this program for more than three years, although it has presented me incoherent on some occasions, I must say that it has complied with everything established, offers excellent servers to be free, with a stable and excellent speed to navigate, protect your data and stay in anonymity to prevent information theft, an excellent program for anyone.

Ease of connection, diversity of servers in different countries, free, ease of use and installation, network security, identity protection, stable speed, guaranteed anonymity.

Weakness in the connections, it does not offer support, the program does not notify if it is disconnected from the server, it can connect it to an unwanted server, the speed may decrease, it does not offer additional security.

Wale
Wale
Editor in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A free VPN solution that works

Kommentare: OpenVPN eliminates the need for me to buy a dedicated VPN since it allows me to set up and use my personal VPN server on my VPS.

One thing most paid VPN programs do not offer is complete customization. From how your server operates to how the client on your device works, OpenVPN offers quite a lot of features for a free program.

For the average user, OpenVPN is not recommended because you need to set up your own server. It is not a 'plug-and-play' VPN solution. You also need to pay some amount to simultaneously use the VPN service on several devices. This is an extra cost considering you still need to pay for server hosting as well.

Charlie
Charlie
Composite Product Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adequate VPN Server

Kommentare: Professional use for file access and email servers.

I've used this to gain access to restricted work servers for email and storage. It works about 80% of the time to allow me to access the email and files stored there. Once installed, it's pretty easy to connect on a laptop and it's automatic on a phone (most of the time).

It's a little hit-or-miss, as previously stated. Every now and then, I need to manually connect my mobile device to the VPN, even though it should be automatic. It doesn't always play nicely with hotel networks so when I travel for work, I'm not always able to use the hotel wireless to check emails or access files.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Lider de area de desarrollo IA in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The safe work vpn

Kommentare: We use openvpn in order to conect to the main server on Monterrey. Allaso we restrcted and secured the development of our software just in this specific ip so we havent any hacing or leaking information this way.

Easy to use in order to safe guard my enterprize data. Nice handlying of the IP it dosnt change even that already has pass several months. Easy scalability we had at the beging just a max amount of 20 mbs now we can support 40mbs

Teach ll my comrads how to setup was a litle bit tricky but ater that initial setup everything flows well

Bryce
Material and Logistics Coordinator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good VPN

Kommentare: It has been good!

We use this VPN on a daily basis to protect our service departments information .. it works very well.

It can be slow dependent on where you are accessing it from.. I have " mid-tier " internet at my home, so when utilizing a VPN that already " slows " your speeds, combining it with average internet is definitly a snail race.. But better safe than sorry!

Alexi
Founder in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Open to making the best VPN client out there

OpenVPN has a user-friendly interface, that is easy to navigate. In just a few minutes, anyone can get started with setting up a virtual private network even without much computer skills, because it is compatible with various operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. Most importantly, it is open-source, meaning that it has the largest amount of documentation and tutorials online if you are ever facing troubles.

The configuration can become tedious if you are not used to networking lingo and words, once it's set up though, you can set it and forget it. In my opinion, some default settings should be in place for newer users that aren't experienced. Such as disabling one's internet connection if the VPN fails to work (kill switch).

Abhijeet
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free, Easy and Secure VPN Solution

Kommentare: Our customers are happy because everyone likes a free product which is secure and is easy to implement (hence low labor costs).

OpenVPN is completely free, has a good support community online (has a big user base which helps tremendously for any opensource software) and is easy to implement for both Windows and Linux environment.

Has speed limitations (due to protocol being used) so it cannot be used for high bandwidth scenarios. Key distribution is a problem too like with many other solutions out there.

Sportartikel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent VPN Option

Kommentare: I use OpenVPN to access my company's network when I am working remotely. This keeps me productive no matter where I am. It works great and I have literally never had an issue with it.

I have used many other VPN clients before and OpenVPN is my favorite. All clients do a fine job of getting me VPN access when I need it, but OpenVPN keeps me connected while my laptop is off or asleep and it remembers my login credentials to make signing back in very quick.

I really have nothing to complain about. OpenVPN is a very simple and useful VPN client. I have used it for a while with zero issues.

Jeremy
Solutions Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very secure VPN

Kommentare: Overall I have a very positive experience with OpenVPN, I have not had any technical issue or noticed any bugs since onboarding with them.

Working with proprietary data means that we need the best security possible to access our network - OpenVPN makes this extremely easy to do this without worrying about network security when we are not in the office.

Setup can be improved to be more simple but I understand the amount of security it must take to make sure it runs properly - our IT team was able to help us through this.

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fast and easy VPN access

Kommentare: It's a free and simple VPN everybody can use easily without and connection problem as long as good config files.

Easy access to 3rd party remote servers in any region. You can use OpenVPN on PC and smartphone. The only thing you need is adding config file into program directory and then run it. It's that much simple.

There is nothing to complain about. You only need good quality of config file.

Amir
NFT Artist & Promoter in Schweden
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Standard in VPNs World!

Kommentare: I suggest everyone to have it in their devices because sometimes VPN Providers' apps get some issues so you have go through a manual way and it's OpenVPN application itself. Unfortunately the developers don't support the OpenVPN application so much, despite that the OpenVPN protocol is an standard these days!

Almost every VPN provider has OpenVPN protocol and most of them provide both TCP and UDP. It's fast, reliable and secure. The application is easy to use.

Unfortunately it's been a long time that the OpenVPN application is the same as before, there hasn't been much changes in it. The options isn't much in it. The proxy only supports HTTP/S. There isn't Always-On-VPN option in android version of the application.

Mohamed
Senior Software Engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OpenVPN Review

Kommentare: it is a good experience and I did not face any problems while using it

Easy To Connect and fast too Easily to import VPN files to it Integration with other programs easily too Stable Internet

it is disconnected when I make my computer sleep so every time I make the computer sleep I need to reconnect again.

Brook
VP in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The simple solution we were looking for

Kommentare: Great way to quickly get a team connected to our cloud VPN server.
This was the infrastructure integration piece we needed for a smooth rollout.
We used it to grant access to our custom cyber range build within the AWS cloud.

Straightforward to install and keep updated. Easy to set up multiple connection profiles. Configurable to run in the background, and provide seamless connections.

Seems to be resource-intensive, even when it's not doing anything. Version updates are not automatic.

Juan
CEO in Kolumbien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To implement VPNs is easy and user friendly

Kommentare: I would recommend Open VPN, the payment method (pay for the users you use) is great since you don´t have to be thinking in how many licences you require, and also it is a simple tool to get VPNs with great technical requirements.

I preferred Open VPN over other options because is a practical way to manage the users who requiring VPNS to access provate networks. To create, erase or update an user is just to enter in the platform and with one click you can do it.

In some windows computers it is not easy to install it, even having the required windows version but we have been always able to install it.

Melissa
at home use in USA

Fast connecting VPN

Like other reviewers have said, the set up is a bit difficult at first but once you get through that, the service itself is fast, secure, and the connection itself is reliable. It rarely drops for me.

The set up made me struggle. I am a pretty average software user, I'm not too much of a computer whiz so I don't appreciate when the set up is difficult... the UI is also outdated but this is not a major problem for me.

Brian
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Open VPN

Kommentare: Easy to install, no disconnects, FREE! Using on multiple PC's and servers.

Free option for site to site VPN. Allows me to connect to a third party remote server.

No real issues as long as you keep a good copy of the configuration file.

Paul
IT System Admin in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VPN Makes Working Outside the Office Easier

OpenVPN makes it easy to access files and information that is onsite so working from home and outside the office is easier

It doesn't work to well when using an iPad to access a windows SMB share

Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For Accessing Content Unavailable in Your Region

Being able to access content unavailable to my country made this product a must-have. Additionally, in terms of network security, there is a definite aspect of peace-of-mind when trying to avoid big data collectors.

The only con is that I didn't find this product sooner!!

Ahmed
Senior Software Developer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OpenVPN

Open Source Free VPN Tool with with great community for support

the client user experience need more improvements