Über BricsCAD

Eine zuverlässige .dwg Ingenieur-Design-Software, die 2D-Drafting, 3D-Modellierung, Blechkonstruktion und Gebäude-Information-Modellierung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über BricsCAD

Reasonably priced compared to Autocad. Easy to use for Autocad users.

There is no critical one, but third-part applications could be more compatible.

Bewertungen zu BricsCAD

BricsCAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du BricsCAD bereits verwendet?

Ammon N.
Ammon N.
Software Support Team Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great all around CAD software.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I learned CAD in a more popular and different, but similar application. BricsCAD works in a similar way and has almost all of the same features that I liked about the other software.

BricsCAD is an efficient and effective CAD application.

Some of the settings are a little hard to find and manipulate.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ammon, thank you for your review! Nice to hear you have a positive experience using BricsCAD.

Director in Brasilien
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BricsCAD is a very good tool for Design Electrica and Plumbing Installation

Kommentare: We work with electrical and plumbing design and we discover BricsCAD with a local dealer that help us a lot to adapt LISP routines and other own standards from Autodesk AutoCAD to BricsCAD. The generation of PDF interface is cool and easy to use. Other tools from developers (e.g. plumbing) migrated to BricsCAD too, making our daily use easier. The software runs lighter and fast !

It is fully compatible with .dwg files; Easy to migrate LISP routines to BricsCAD; Customer support is good in Brazil; Lots of applications for electric and plumbing design; It has suitable kind of license according your necessity (and it´s perpetual !);

The customer support has a delay to respond; Some commands are diferent from Autodesk AutoCAD (need to study a little and adapt some routines)

Antwort von Bricsys

Hi, Nice to hear you have a positive experience using BricsCAD for electrical and plumbing design. Thanks a lot for sharing this with your peers! Kind regards, The Bricsys-team

John P.
Structural engineers in Nicaragua
Tiefbau, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible customer support

Kommentare: Hi I recently purchased Bricscad Pro about $1300. I opened a customer support ticket about four days ago but no one responded. All I needed was the BRX SDK, an application for writing c++ programs for Bricscad. This is easily and freely downloadable for Autocad users, even if you just have a student/trial version. I contacted the Bricsys [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (whatever that is) and I was told I need to register as a developer, which I did, but still I cannot access the BRX SDK. I asked the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] where I can get the SDK but he has not responded. I also emailed backoffice@bricsys.com, two corporate headquarters and the US help desk concerning this issue and again no has responded. If I had known that they treat customers this badly I would have never have purchased their product. I could demand a refund, but I think I would have better luck pushing a piano up ten flights of stairs.

reasonably priced compared to Autocad. Easy to use for Autocad users.

It is hard to say because customer support is so bad

William C.
Sr Proj Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You're sooo close.

It is so comparable to AutoCAD the industry's benchmark. I would LOVE for it to work on its 3D abilities. This could be the next Revit contender!!!

A bit clunky but very well made - each iteration has been better than the last! Keep it up.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your review. Nice to hear your having such a positive experience :)

Jose l B.
President in Costa Rica
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best CAD/BIM program I have found

Kommentare: Full featured, great program, great performance, great value, small footprint
Excelent compatibility with our historical base of DWG and with other programs we use like SAP2000 and ETABS
For an equivalent civil3d solution look at Civil Site Design by Civil Survey Solutions running as an App on Bricscad
There are hundreds of third party applications to accomodate just about every task you can imagine, there are people that want a single solution provider but reality is that you can not get the best of all trades in a single company, Bricscad seems to promote the creation of an Ecosystem where many great minds of each trade develop their own solutions with BricsCAD as the core drafting engine and I have found that really novel solutions do come from some of this providers that know better their trade than a company that knows how to make a drawing program, being able to create a great drawing engine is not sinonimous of being able to create a great structural or surveying program, they might be able to make it nicer looking but not necessarily have the expertise to make it a great application for the trade
A typical Autocad Operator is at full capacity withing a couple of hours and BIM proficient withing a week + because he is just improving on what he already knows

Full Featured program -basic level is more than Autocad LT, mid version is more than full Autocad and Platinum is a lot more than Autocad- , Light Weight, only about 500mb installed including CAD and BIM. Blazing Fast (We did a large clash detection run in Autocad and Bricscad and what BricsCAD did in minutes took Autocad days), BIM and CAD in the same solution, no need to convert files from one format to another, no need to train staff for 2 separate solutions for CAD and BIM, just additional commands to the same workflows we devised for CAD over the past 21 years, high mathematical precision

It is hard to find issues to report. Every time we encountered a shortcomming since 2005 we have placed a support request to BricsCAD, and withing days, weeks and sometimes months, depending on the dificulty, it gets fixed, added or improved so after 13 years using the program I can not thing of anything I do not like In 2005 I found the program lacking many features, but the development rate is so fast that every day that goes by I find it harder to find something missing that I would need, hundreds of new things get added in every release

Leonardo G.
Leonardo G.
CEO in Brasilien

BricsCAD Ultimate + 24/7 - The Best one

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since we began the evolve of features is spectacular

This integration is the most powerful we've seen between CAD/BIM Platforms.

There is no critical one, but third-part applications could be more compatible.

Vinay R.
Architect in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software's i have been using since 2005 till date. Updated and perfect Tool

Kommentare: A lot of skill on designing and user friendly product to use. 100% a buy.

The easy to use it and the simplicity in the commands makes it so user friendly to use. Its at par with any CAD software , in-fact better and faster.

Not much which i dont like. Still if we can make it more colorful in appearance , it would look better.

Todor K.
Civil engineer in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good value for the buck

Kommentare: Very very good

Functionality and interface are very similar to much more expensive Cad programs

Sometimes it freezes on bigger drawings (could be related with my configuration?)

Nermin H.
Engineer in Kroatien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AutoC*D twin brother

Kommentare: During the design, this software was my right hand; With bricsCAD, I worked perfectly with all the problems I encountered. Drawing 3D shape is surprisingly well-functioning.

A well-known interface that is close to everyone, new and old CAD users. All tools work flawlessly

Honestly, and I have no specific objection. I had no unexpected bad situations during my work

Structural Engineer in Kroatien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and fast

Kommentare: I prefer BricsCAD as a 2D modelling and basic bluprint drawing tool. I can count on it to work flawlessly and it is compatible with every OS I tried.

It has a really clean interface, ideal for all and any engineering 2D engineering drawings. Even though simple, it has all features similar and more popular softwares use. It is also quite inexpensive and the customer support is fantastic.

Some features in DWG files made with other similar softwares don't always open correctly with BricsCAD.

Mato T.
Surveyor in Kroatien
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BricsCad price ratio and obtained excellent

Sofware can do everything it can to compete for a much lower price, ease of interface

The personal biggest problem me is right-clicking on the mouse because it's not the same as AutoCAD, the problem if you used to work in AutoCad is hard to get used to BricsCAD

Orlando L.
President in Puerto Rico
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent AutoCAD alternative

It has 95%+ of the features in AutoCAD, and has a couple that AutoCAD doesn't have!

Depending on the software version, there are still a few bugs. They are not bugs that affect the functionality of the program, but tend to irritate the perfectionist.