Easy to use and powerfull features

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Peter F.
Ejer
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Vorteile: Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website.
Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Nachteile: Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Don't wait any longer!

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Jared H.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Do not hesitate in making Guesty a part of your business. This company has allowed us to grow from start-up to a thriving Short-Term Rental Management company in record time. Guesty's development team takes great pride in creating the tools and resources we need to operate at peak performance. The customer service representatives are always available 24hrs a day and make our jobs so much easier. Give this company 6 stars!

Nachteile: CRM and CSSM features would be nice to have but they are in the pipeline and are coming soon!

Great PMS with lots a features

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Alexander M.
Property Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great property management software with lots of features, price is on a commission per booking and it's low compared to other companies.

Vorteile: Lots of features
Very easy to use software
Initial support to configure very helpfull
API
Easy channel manager
Booking Engine

Nachteile: Lack on integrated website customization, very limited features.
Can not send invoices or do split payments
No phone support

Excellent Software, Terrible Support

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Wesley S.

Kommentare: Overall:
The software is good, and integrations are good. Not the best, as many are far better in some respects.
The customer service is absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. I've had almost 3,000 AirBnB guests, and talking to them makes me feel like my worst guests as I get repeatedly frusturated at the support team, and feel like i'm not being helped or taken care of. Guesty charges 3% of revenue, which means I pay over $1,000/month for it. If they treat me like this, I can't imagine how they treat smaller hosts that don't make over $20,000/month. I hope that Guesty gets my feedback here, as their customer support has made no comments on whether my direct feedback reaches the Guesty management or ownership teams. I think that while the software is great, on-boarding and support are archaic and severely need updates and improvements. I'm still using the software, but unless there are changes to how they handle client issues and requests, i'll be jumping ship as soon as a comparable software comes on the market. I still have hopes for Guesty, so maybe once my income raises over $40,000 and monthly payments to guesty pass $1,000 overall, i'll be taken as a higher priority client for them.

Vorteile: Guesty has a great intuitive platform. It has all of the features that you'd expect, and they all work fairly well. The feature sets are fine, though they may be found on other platforms, but what you pay for is the integrations. Guesty integrates with nearly all software that you'd expect or want it to. Their chat feature is the most mature, and the best part of the software, but automated messaging leaves much to be desired. It is not possible to set up automated message without customer support (in most cases). Team management and listing management both work as expected, and are a pleasure to work with. The software is definitely among the most developed in the industry.

Nachteile: Overall Guesty attempts to be good at all things, and master of none. There are numerous softwares that do individual things far better, like automation, messaging, cleaning team management. Overall the worst part of the experience of Guesty was the support system. While all softwares use live help nowadays, you have to submit manual tickets to guesty. There is no phone line to call, and you can't ever chat with a representative. While the website claims that they do full set-up, it's wrong. I sent over 40 back and forth messages with support as they tried to have me do my own setup. After requesting help with a particular issue, they did not have a representative do the work for me. On top of that, months into use, the software still doesn't work as expected. I'd say that delivery is definitely far below what is expected from such a large company.

great product

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Emily S.
Managing Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have significantly reduced our handling time on bookings and payments. Our previous booking system did not take auto payments, so this was a huge workload for us prior to going on Guesty. The setup and install process was really well handled and the system itself is very user friendly and easy to use.

Vorteile: The automatic payments, messaging and responses are all really great functions and work flawlessly. The ease of linking other booking sites and intergrating the booking setup into our own website was fantastic. The functionality and connectivity is extremely well done, and the features continue to improve.

Nachteile: If you take any manual bookings over the phone (like we do), the system isn't always as flexible as we would like. eg. You can't override any minimum stays setup in the listing when making a booking, even as the manager. So if you wanted to offer something you have to do a bit of extra work in the listings calendar or pricing tool before you are able to put the booking in.

We're very happy with Guesty.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Daniel W.
Owner/Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We're very happy with Guesty. This PMS is very reliable for all tasks related to our holiday home rental. The connection to the different channels works smoothly. The personal support by our accountmanager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. Many thanks for everything and warm greetings
Daniel da Silva
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Nachteile: Some channels don't work 100%, but we will figure it out.

Guesty Wins!

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Courtney L.
Operations Director
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Guesty is incredibly functional and supportive.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use! It has a modern, modular design that makes it easy to use, even for those who are not especially comfortable with computers. It has all the key features one could need to integrate their property management platforms. Owners love being able to view availability calendars, and staff enjoys the convenience of central management rather than a series of separate accounts.

Nachteile: I truly have no complaints. There are nuances that must learned, like with any program - but considering alternative in this field, Guesty's settings are the most logical.

Powerful tool for Property Managers

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Dimitris F.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are working more than a year with Guesty and we beleive that the services helped us take the lead on the market. We had rise up from 89 properties to 250 in the In this one year and we had seen a huge improvement on the system and the mobile up that help us grow more and more day after day.

Vorteile: I like that you can handle different type of proerties efficiently.

Nachteile: That still need few time to manage the multi-units.

Best in Support

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Ana M.
Channel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Happy Customer! Confidently recommending Guesty to any office/business/company :)

Vorteile: Best customer support, User friendly, good response time, very responsive and patient with customers, easy to use, etc...

Nachteile: missing features that Guesty are still working on to improve

Love this platform

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Nan K.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I absolutely love Guesty and plan to scale up my business in the near future because of Guesty.

Vorteile: Easy to use, responsive, intuitive and innovative. This software makes my job 1000 times easier.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Matt F.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

Vorteile: -Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with.
-The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team.
-Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!).
-I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!).
-The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).

Nachteile: All initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!

Guesty does the work of many

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Scott L.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: Guesty has allowed me to fully automated and manage my vacation rentals. I'm a 1 man show and it has allowed me to be able to send messages to my cleaners, outside vendors, and my guests without any work. I also love the integrations and the ability to manage my rentals better.

Nachteile: They are still growing so some of the software can be buggy. It can be difficult when you need something done asap

Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Leyla S.
manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]

Nachteile: We wish that we had a little more autonomy with some of the programming aspects for automation. That said, the support team and our case manager are always more than willing to help implement everything we ask them to.

Best software on the market!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Managing Director
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.

Nachteile: I would say the thing I like least about Guesty is the price! However, I must say that you very much get what you pay for and although there are undoubtedly cheaper options out there - Guesty can afford to charge more simply because they offer more, in both functionality and reliability. As with any business, if people are willing to pay for it, then the price is right.

Powerful Resource for Vacation Rental Management Companies

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Erol S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I'm extremely impressed by Guesty's attention to detail. Our Customer Success Manager, Jerome, has been an absolute pleasure to work and has constantly surpassed our expectations. He has been instrumental in helping us grow and optimize our processes over the last couple of months. Guesty's CRM software is phenomenal. It's absolutely critical to have one central communication hub and Guesty allows us to uniquely handle each and every guests' needs. Although there are individual services/software that do a better job at handling specific needs (automated messages, cleanings, etc.), Guesty offers a powerful all-in-one resource. Most importantly: they're software is constantly improving. We've been really impressed with all the small changes that they've started working on, and we're excited to see how things continue to develop!

Nachteile: My biggest issue with Guesty is that it doesn't allow you to make changes to the automated messages without contacting support. We'd love to initiate some small changes on our end but can't do that until we have greater control.

A tool and service so great.... where do I start

Bewertet am 7.2.2017
Karl S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you want to manage multiple vacation rentals online, you would be remiss not to use Guesty. Their ever expanding suite of tools and commitment to customer service is remarkable. I feel like I should downplay my endorsement to make it more believable but it wouldn't be true. Thier site isn't just some algorithm that you hope gets the job done right. This tool is backed by a team of individuals that help you succeed. They help our team perform customer service to guests while we focus on the many other aspects of hospitality. Additionally, in the rare chances that there are issues, their support team is quick to respond and rectify it and to make sure it doesn't happen again. I couldn't ask for anything more. It's money VERY well spent.

Vorteile: A great tool backed by great people.

Nachteile: There is a little learning curve. But their support site it fairly detailed and their team is eager to assist.

Invaluable to the growth & success of our business

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Kelly S.
Founder & Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since using Guesty, we have reviewed the market and decided to stay with them due to functionality, reliability, developments, a great level of service and a solid relationship.

Vorteile: We have been using and working with Guesty since 2016 and this has enabled us to scale our business, drive efficiencies and improve service levels. The software is easy to navigate and use and the support continues to get better and better. There are regular developments as Guesty continues to innovate and move forward staying one step ahead of competitors.

Nachteile: There are no cons to using Guesty software.

The Distinguished Professionals of Guesty

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Ran F.
Business Owner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The excellent professionals at Guesty make the hospitality business an organized pleasure. I have observed that the staff at Guesty are uncommonly genuine individuals who take great concern in the integrity of their work and the high quality of their product and services. Their service is conscientious and careful. I truly appreciate all the outstanding efforts of the Guesty family.

Vorteile: I truly appreciate all of the Guesty features compared to all the others I have tried and have used. They are first-rate and head and shoulders above the rest.

Nachteile: FRIDMAN PROPERTIES and I are totally satisfied with the products and services of Guesty.

Guesty is exactly what we need

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Jacob L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend them to anyone in the short term rental business. Nobody gives customer service like they do, so you will never be left hanging. The software is truly amazing, and they update it based on the customer experience, and that is very noticeable. They want to know what we like, and what we do not like, and the execute perfectly every time. This is a customers product, and a genuine company. I love them dearly. They have become my family.

Vorteile: I really like how we can apply automatic messages, integrate them with an OTA so that I do not have to worry about informing each guest that books with me. The option to view a mutlicalendar is really helpful. The integrations with other software/ tools such as dynamic pricing and smart locks really bakes this whole project together.

Nachteile: The time it takes to understand the automations, and updating them properly without making big mistakes.

Guesty

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Lincoln G.
Co-Founder
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Guesty.

Vorteile: Seems to be the most powerful calendar management software I could find. Best feature is their GCS service. Also synchronization to Rentals United as well as the ability to publish listings directly from software into channels like booking.com etc.

Nachteile: User interface isn't great. Also only way to contact customer service is via email. (They are pretty good with responding)

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Principal
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

Vorteile: Automated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.

Nachteile: We naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.

Comprehensive Channel Manager

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Jon M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Guesty is a very comprehensive channel manager. The support guys took us through 4 onboarding calls, screen sharing to show us the main features and get us up and running. We now have bookings coming in and can automate the messages to guests. Highly recommend.

Vorteile: Guesty can do everythng you need from a Channel Manager, and more. The automation ranges from blocking out a listing after a booking, to automated messages to guests & cleaners, reports on booking, etc.
Once we have several listings, we will take advantage of the advance features like Yield Management (price setting) and the Guesty Communication Service (GCS - 24x7 answering service).

Nachteile: It's a little tricky and unituitive in places, but you eventually get the hang of where everything lives/

Guesty is simple the best out there.

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
John S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I never review anything but i was compelled to review because they have taking my business to unlimited possibility. I have been working with Guesty since late 2017 and i couldn't imagine running a vacation rentals business without them! I looked into other platforms from time to time but none of them can compete with Guesty! I would highly suggest working with them.

Vorteile: One of the best attribute they company has is they are coming out with new content constantly that make it even better for me the customer.

Nachteile: The learning curve is a bit much but they help you get on your feet. I have been with them for 2 years and i still have questions, they are right there to help me get the most out of the software.

Streamline your property management with all the tools you wish distribution channels had

Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Jon O.
CoFounder
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Guesty is a life saver. Before Guesty, we were juggling between four different accounts and several documents where we'd keep stored messages, setting alarms to go off all throughout the day to send responses and instructions to guests, etc. Enter Guesty: from the beginning, their customer service was incredible at answering all of our questions and guiding us through the software in a friendly, efficient manner. They're very responsive to any customer support questions we've had and provide a tool that's truly indispensable. Couldn't recommend them highly enough to property managers who are trying to get all of their online property management organizational needs under control.

Vorteile: Highly responsive customer support, consolidated inbox, automated procedures (messaging, pricing, etc.) , customizable tools, and shareable calendars.

Nachteile: The reporting tools are a little kludgy and the receptionist service wasn't quite aggressive enough for us from a sales perspective.

Big Fan Of Guesty

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Chris K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Guesty saves me tons of time. I own and manage 24 cabins with my wife. Guesty is just so good. I can't really say it enough. Just when you think they can't, they add another super cool integration/feature. I am genuinely excited about the future. I love Guesty.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Robust
Outstanding staff and support
Tons of great features
Always adding great features
Guesty is not settling. They are striving to stay on top of this fast moving market and they are excelling.
I've tried other well known PMSs and Guesty crushes the competition.

Nachteile: Nothing that I haven't heard isn't on the way soon. Not much to complain about. Truly a gamechanging PMS.