Intuitive and easy

Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Ewelina ¿.
Junior Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: From an employee perspective, it's easy for me to track my hours daily (I have flexible time hours). The interface is very intuitive so it was easy to switch from another tool to Timepot.

Vorteile: - Timepot is very intuitive, so it takes a short time to get around it and learn how it works. It was painless for me to shift from another tool to Timepot. Big plus for a short onboarding process. - Design is clean and minimalistic. Less is more! I love the interface. - It's nice to see how Timepot develops with time and keeps adding new features. They listen to feedback and add only necessary features. In this way, the interface is not cluttered with redundant functionalities. - The price is very competitive compared to other tracking tools. Definitely good value for money.

Nachteile: They don't have all features that would be nice to have in a tracking tool, but they are new and they keep developing so they will eventually get there. Actually, it's good that they add new features incrementally because they can respond to users' feedback.

Finally a solid time tracking tool!

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Rubén A.
CEO & Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A tool to track our time on a nice and intuitive way.

Vorteile: We tried Toggl and TrackingTime, but both were too expensive or too complex for our team members. Finally we found timepot.io and tried it, although there is still potential to become the perfect tool. Anyways, the customer service is extremly nice and effective and they managed to import our complete data. Very nice team, fair price and a great and intuitive tool. Heads up guys! This is a very good job!

Nachteile: There are some small features missing, but the timepot team is already working on it and launching one update after another, so we are very happy and can't report any major cons.

Intuitive usability, lightweight, great for small or medium businesses.

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Przemys¿aw S.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Timepot is one of the most ergonomic time tracking apps around. I've tried a few. Timepot is easy to learn and has functionality that meets most of our needs. Adding project, logging hours, managing your team etc - all of these are pretty clear at first sight. I guess someone was working hard to make it that simple.

Vorteile: *weekly view of your tasks
* as an admin you get an access to your team members' timesheets
*great reports (filter hours aginst task, project, user)
*uncomplicated
*beautiful design
* vacation tracking & sharing - pretty useful to check when your colleagues are off
*affordable ($4)

Nachteile: I would give 5/5 if Timepot had integration with my accounting software.

Best time tracker I've used

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Luis D.

Kommentare: I've used different time tracking /managing tools while working for different companies. Timepot is by far the easiest/fastest to use:
I easily log in the time spent in the task I've just completed
I always have a clear idea of the time I've already logged in for the day / week
Very clear and customizable reports.
Timepot is amazing: I've shared with customer service my opinion about some features which were then implemented.
Pros:
Amazing UX
Clean and easy navigation
Price point & simple pricing model
Holidays tracking
Cons: It would be helpful if there was a way to assign tasks to projects in advance Recommendations to other buyers: Try the live demo version. You don't need to sign in to check the real application. You can click the link on the landing page and test if Timepot is the right choice for you.

Have been using it for a month only. So far - slick and easy to learn.

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Elien S.

Kommentare: Pros:
- Nice interface
- Easy to track hours and easy to see what your team has accomplished
Makes it simple to generate reports for each project and team member.
Cons:
- Haven't been using it long enough to see any.
Overall:
- Great experience so far! It's pretty flexible so it works well both for people who log hours daily and those who do it once a week

Vorteile: Nice interface
Easy to track hours and easy to see what your team has accomplished
Makes it simple to generate reports for each project and team member.

Nachteile: Haven't been using it long enough to see any.

Love seeing where I spent my time at a glance

Bewertet am 1.7.2017
Michele W.
Software Education Content Creator

Vorteile: I like the reports the most, and the flexibility to look at time from different perspectives, like by project or task. As I use it, I will refine how I track things so that I get better information.

Nachteile: My one wish is that I didn't have to duplicate the time tracking in the tools that I use for invoicing and tracking payments and taxes.

Powerful employee trackign SaaS

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Aleksandras G.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Has almost every feature I had in mind, when I wanted to use it. I personally like the most where you can set yourself going on a vacation, etc.

Nachteile: Haven't come across yet. I do need a little bit more time using it, but so far, they could add payrolls or the ability to integrate with CRM.

von Timepot an 28.6.2017

Hi Aleksandras,
thanks for the review! We've just launched Timepot Chrome extension that integrates Timepot with external tools. We're working on updating the list of tools it works with. CRM apps are on the list. Let us know if you have any other suggestions.

Happy tracking!

A nice minimalist time management App

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Ben I.

Kommentare: I like the simple interface and minimalist design, the friendly smiling faces in the pictures, as well as the use of icons instead of text when possible.