Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation Erfahrungen

Über Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation

Sales force automation solution that helps businesses monitor stock statements, schedule official tours, and manage CRM activities.

Erfahre mehr über Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation

Keeping track of customers, it really seemed to be the only thing that I liked about the program, I was not a big fan but at least we could track customers quickly.

Even though I don’t any other thing to complain because in need to continue to use it more.

Bewertungen zu Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation

4,0
4,0

Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation bereits verwendet?

Jeanne S.
Estimating Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful if Maintained

Kommentare: It is a great way to get information when you are working in different areas - for example the company is on central time and working with sales forces on pacific time - there is a two hour time difference and when you need information to move forward you can use sales force to obtain a lot of information without waiting for a customer to get into the office to make that phone call. Also it gives you excellent information to use for future work like how successful you are with a contractor and the going market rate for an area as well as when a change of employees takes place it is updated to see who the new contact is already.

All information in one place, useful to go between departments (for example the sales department can enter a lead with customer information and the estimating department can then know who is working on the project, who is the customer and additional information like competition if known, rating of the customer (how much business we do with them or how little), etc. Very useful tool for saving time.

If the sales department did not do their part and input information then the other departments did not have accurate information to work off of. Sometimes a bid would sit out for months because the sales team did not update that we won/lost the bid.

Christopher L.
Applications in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very useful and needs to be looked after

Kommentare: Overall, a great software but needs lots of attention and maintenance.

Very useful tool that will save you time. All information will be stored in one place and can be accessed by different departments. It also has lots of great function to organised all folders and files accordingly.

Information entered but be accurate and precise if not the information transferred to others will have error and will sit in the wrong place for a while before being noticed.

Lynn S.
Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sales Force

Kommentare: My overall experience was just an average experience at best.

Too many steps, clicks, a lot of pages. There was way too many steps from one thing to the next. It could have been much simpler.

Sherri E.
AR Rep in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

SalesForce

Kommentare: The benefit for me is having access to contracts, PO#'s contacts, credit memos without haveing to go to another system

The ability to see tasks, recent Business, and pending approval items on one page. I can see anything that my team puts on their acounts. The credit memo tab is extremely helpful.

There is nothing I dislike about SalesForce. Its extremly impactful for whit I do on a daily basis.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales force needs work

Kommentare: I used this for about 6 months and it was not a product I like that much. It was too cluttered for the user and a very slow platform.

I love being able to keep my leads straight.

The product was clutter had to search out people.

Patricia H.
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM platform

Kommentare: Excellent experience. I picked it up very quickly.

It's great for managing leads and staying up to date with contacts with prospects. Switched from a very clunky application. This one is very user friendly.

I can't think of anything at the moment. The company plans to customize it for our needs in the future.

Todd M.
V.P. of Sales & Marketing in USA
Verpackung und Container, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and understand. Best I have worked with

Nothing really...I truly mean that...honest

Teacher in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A101SFA: Sales Force Initiative

4 letztes Jahr

Its focus on a productive perspective with sales force automation, specifically with making everything efficient. A101SFA's main benefit would be its information storage. It saves time and energy.

The app could be improved in order to make it user-friendly. Aside from that, I'm satisfied with this software.

Brianna S.
Student in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

It was awesome

Worked super well, no bugs. I had no experiences in crashes

I had a little trouble finding my way around the software

Dennis D.
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

easy way to keep track of sales

Kommentare: I believe my overall experience better than the average.

This is one of the best ways to keep track of the sales overtime . It provides useful ways of marketing to customers it is also available as a mobile app.

I think it could be less pricy and complicated to use but the rest it’s ok . Even though I don’t any other thing to complain because in need to continue to use it more

Sandra D.
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good producto

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good experience!

It helped my business grow Ease of use It works well with other apps

Not really, it worked smoothly No problems reported