Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Zoho Social

Plane unbegrenzte Posts, verwalte soziale Netzwerke, verfolge Konversationen und messe die Performance über ein einziges Dashboard.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Social

Vorteile:

I like that the software integrates Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and even Google My Business. The automatic link shortening is a helpful tool.

Nachteile:

There are some limitations regarding posting to instagram and managing instagram accounts, though almost all social media managers struggle here.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Social

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,5
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,9/10

Zoho Social hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Social bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.121)

Rogerio
Rogerio
Contract Test Analyst
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Nice and easy to setup and use straight away

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Linda
Linda
CEO in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Großartiges Planungstool für Social Media!

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Einfach Klasse, dankbar für das Tool, die Funkionen, das Zeitersparnis, für das bisschen Geld!

Vorteile:

-Das Dashboard ist sehr detailliert und dennoch Übersichtlich. -Das automatisierte Posten, funktioniert einwandfrei und das sich nach einer Weile die Zeiten analysieren lassen, wann die meisten Leute angesprochen werden ist klasse. -Das für den Preis, die Menge an Kanälen und Funktionen nutzbar sind - tolles Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis.

Nachteile:

Den Ort herauszufiltern bei dem Planen der Posts ist in unserem Fall etwas schwierig, aber das manuell im Nachhinein einzutragen ist kein großer Aufwand.

Tarek
Sicherheits in Deutschland
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Angenehm zu bedienen und nicht kompliziert

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

Der Preis für diese tolle Leistung ist toll finde schon

Nachteile:

Manchmal und nicht ständig hängt sich auf wenn anderes Software im Hintergrund spielt.

Markus
Geschaeftsfuehrer in Schweiz
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gutes Tool um deine Social Media Beiträge zu Plannen

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Vorteile:

Mehrere Social Media Kanäle für einen Post bespielbar.

Nachteile:

Man könnte nicht über alle Kanäle die Tags integrieren.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Einsatz in der Kommunalpolitik

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Hervorrragendes Tool vor allem im Kommunalwahlkampf.

Vorteile:

einfaches Bedienen mehrerer Plattformen, gute Übersichten

Nachteile:

kein automatisches Posten mehrerer Tweets bei mehr als 256 Zeichen bei Twitter

Ryan
Ryan
Owner in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho Social Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Best social posting app I have used so far.

Vorteile:

Very easy to get started and use. Links up to all the social platforms I use. AI copy prompt.

Nachteile:

limitations uploading certain resolutions to platforms. For example, I can upload a 1920x1080 video directly to X(twitter), but the zoho app needs the video to be a smaller resolution to upload to X. So I don't bother uploading the video to that platform. Too much of a hassle rendering out multiple resolutions.

Rene C
Rene C
Owner- Hair-loos specialist- Stylist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Helps me run my social seamlessly

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm still playing with the free version, but I am upgrading so I can have access to the calendar feature. I really love the ability to post to multiple platforms, all in one place. It makes running my business, and social media marketing, so much easier.

Vorteile:

I love the option to add multiple platforms and do all my batch posting in one location

Nachteile:

Wish there were more features on the free version. Trying to keep costs down as a small business. But it makes up for it on the time it saves me

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Customer support SUCKS

2,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Disappointing. No — infuriating.

Vorteile:

Pretty easy to use UI. Monitoring dashboard. Nice looking reports.

Nachteile:

1. Insights data captured in reports is pretty lacking, especially for posts that are boosted (engagement not captured!! what?!?) so there's inconsistency with actual metrics. 2. Cannot tag other pages/users in Facebook posts 3. Stopped using this to schedule Facebook posts because preview does not reflect how the respective platform posts will look – eg how pix will tile / crop in a post (instead, images are just thumbnailed in a row) 4. Second reason was scheduled posts sometimes Did Not Publish (!!!). Especially multi-image posts. 5. ABSOLUTELY TOP PEEVE: Trying to get customer support is like playing cat and mouse with Zoho. Open a ticket. Wait. Email again. Wait. Email again. Maybe within 48-36 hours, get a reply like "we can't replicate the problem on our end". Gee thanks. I really expect more as a paying subscriber. I'm not a trial user or a noob to social media tools, so I do know what's available and how other companies provide 500% more support within 12 hours, if not live chat.

Abagail
Abagail
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

I manage multiple clients, I will never use another platform! Zoho for life.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

I started using zoho social through a company I worked for a few years ago -- when I branched off on my own and found myself taking on more and more marketing clients, I tried so many different social media management apps. I literally tried no less than 8, Zoho was so awesome when I used it before that I assumed it was the most expensive option and never explored it -- turns out it is hands down the best value and price if you are managing more than 3 or 4 brands! Silly me, I assumed because it was the best it was gonna be out of my price range! Using it now and never looking back, I manage 6 brands by myself right now and they make it so easy.

Nachteile:

Only have two issues really, 1. that I cannot seem to tag individuals in a post so when, for example, I am wishing an employee a happy birthday for a client -- I cannot tag that employee through zoho (only businesses). 2. I have a client who is a radio station -- they have 6 Facebook pages for all of their different radio hosts but I can only add one channel per brand (1 FB, 1 Insta, etc) which means I have to count each of their channels as a new brand. That slows me down a bit but in the grand scheme of things, it is not the end of the world.

Rohan
Rohan
Managing Director in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Lifesaver for Social Media Management

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall its a decent software which is a little on the expensive side but its kind of worth the cost.

Vorteile:

The ability to schedule posts paired with the multi platform management.

Nachteile:

Steep initial learning curve. Could've been made more intuitive.

Nathan
Nathan
President in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

The best social media management tool on the market

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

- Intuitive - Easy to use - Great Reporting - Great value

Nachteile:

It is hard to think of any cons for Zoho Social. I truly love everything about it.

Simone
Simone
Founder in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Highly Recommend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Ease of use. Allows me to schedule and automate my social media posts

Nachteile:

I wish the Bulk Scheduler was explained better

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Affordable

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very Good. It has many other tools which i have not used yet

Vorteile:

Ease of use and affordabitlity. Dashboard is ver user friendly

Nachteile:

review of comments and likes should be more user friendly

Shawn
Shawn
CEO in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

ZOHO SOCIAL IS SIMPLE AND RELIABLE

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It is a great and simple program that allows me to manage and use my social media profiles with confidence and for the purpose of creating a wholesale and effective brand.

Vorteile:

Zoho Social is easy to use and quick to get started. The options and directions are easy to follow. Connecting to social media sites if straightforward. I have total control of what and when I post. I am able to set up automate posts confident in that they will appear when and were scheduled.

Nachteile:

There is nothing that I would easily categorize as something I least like about Zoho Social.

Lucy
Lucy
Digital Marketer in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Such an easy platform to use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

The layout is very clear and easy to use. Scheduling is so simple and visually pleasing.

Nachteile:

The price of packages is good, but for an extra brand is very high. For me to use an agency package at over £200 is out of budget for a freelancer just starting who needs more than one brand.

Amit
Digital Marketer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excellent and best platform for managing social networks, All in one social media scheduling tool

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's easy to use and it keeps all my social media organized and updated. I have been using Zoho Social for about two years now and I absolutely love it! It has made managing my social media accounts so much easier and more efficient. Overall, my experience with Zoho Social has been great!

Vorteile:

I love this tool. There are many similar tools out there, but this is the best one I have come across. I use it for managing all my social media posts, especially scheduling. It has a great calendar management tool, as well as an easy-to-use interface. The ability to schedule all my posts at once, on all platforms is a huge time saver. I also love that I can review reports for each platform and see which posts are performing well.

Nachteile:

Tagging people on WhatsApp Business is a pain because there is no integration for it. This is a big issue for me since WhatsApp is the main form of communication where I live.

Joy
Joy
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Like it, not sure if it is worth the cost though

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I really like it. It is user-friendly and has a lot of nice features. I have done the free trial and have added on my top 5 clients to use. I am nervous what the cost is going to be once the free trial is over. That will be the deciding factor if I continue with it.

Vorteile:

I like that I can automate my posts for my clients and I don't have to check on them daily. I also like the SmartQ feature that tells you the best time to post for each brand.

Nachteile:

Having to pay for each additional brand and/or each additional client to have access. Also, I have two clients that have products to tag on their posts and there is no option for that. So this account is pretty much useless for those clients and they are two of my biggest ones. In addition, you can't schedule or post Stories to FB & IG. That isn't as big of deal but would be really nice if that was a feature.

Gretter
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

ZOHO SOCIAL is everything your brand needs to prosper on social media.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho social is great and it is one of the reasons I really keep ZOHO ONE product.

Vorteile:

I enjoy that I can manage multiple brands from both desktop and laptop and that everything is super easy to use.

Nachteile:

Zoho social has space for a little more customization such as font or font size and adding stories to instagram that doesn't require a manual push.

Melissa
Melissa
Director of Communications in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great alternative to well known social media management programs

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Zoho has a robust suite of inexpensive high powered programs. I have been searching for my social media management unicorn and have tried nearly everything on the market. Zoho Social offers a great value for the cost compared to other programs, is easy to use, including on the mobile app and I was able to receive 6 months free on their COVID 19 plan.

Vorteile:

Zoho social was easy to implement and begin using. Love the SmartQ feature and it seems to interface with Instagram better than other programs.

Nachteile:

Does not have automatic image resizing so photos have to be readjusted at times.

Rachel
Rachel
Creative Partner in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy to Use

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been very easy and simple to use. Even when I did have an issue, customer support got back to me really quick with my answer.

Vorteile:

I primarily used the soho social feature and I found it extremely helpful that I was able to connect all my social channels to it. I could then plan and schedule all my social media posts across all my channels for as far out as I wanted to. This helped me a lot and I knew I didn't have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Nachteile:

A few times I wanted to post multiple images to my instagram channel and I was not able to do this. But that was minor. There were so many features that I have not even been able to use yet so I cannot say that there was anything that I liked least.

Shayne
Shayne
Director of Sales in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Vorteile:

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms. 3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with. 4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be) 5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Nachteile:

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Sarvpreet
Senior Marketing Analyst in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Nachteile:

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Review of ZOHO Social

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was a good experience.

Vorteile:

I have been using Zoho Social for a few weeks now and I am thoroughly impressed with the platform. As a small business owner, managing multiple social media accounts can be a challenge, but Zoho Social has made the process much easier.One of the things I like most about Zoho Social is the user-friendly interface. It's easy to navigate and I was able to start using it right away without any issues. I also appreciate the customizable dashboards, which allow me to see the metrics and data that are most important to my business.The post scheduling feature has also been a game-changer for me. I can now schedule posts in advance and ensure that my content is published at the optimal time for maximum engagement. This has saved me a lot of time and made my social media presence more consistent.The automation features, such as the ability to automatically publish posts from RSS feeds and set up automated responses to customer inquiries, have also been very helpful. It's great to have these tasks taken care of automatically, so I can focus on other aspects of my business.Zoho Social's monitoring tools are also impressive, as they allow me to track brand mentions, engage with customers, and monitor competitor activity. The detailed analytics and reporting features have also provided me with valuable insights into social media performance.

Nachteile:

One potential downside of Zoho Social is the pricing. While the platform offers many features that can be helpful for businesses of all sizes, the higher-tier plans can be quite expensive. This may not be feasible for small businesses with limited budgets, so it's important to carefully consider the pricing options before committing to the platform.Lastly, while Zoho Social does offer support options like email and phone support, I've found that the response times can be slow at times, and it can be difficult to get issues resolved in a timely manner.

Rajkishore
Rajkishore
Founder & CEO in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

No Dashboard, No Analytics With Free Plan

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience is not much good with Zoho social. I don't want to waste much fund with it's upgraded plans as other similar tools also providing same or more features at less cost. So I use Zoho social's free plan to post few posts of one of my brand.

Vorteile:

Zoho is my all time favourite company and I like it's all products. Zoho social is also like this. I like the tool as it is easy to use, very clean UI. Easy to configure brand channels. Starting free plan it is providing 7 channels / brand which is really a good feature for beginners. You can use zShare Browser Extension to share articles, posts to your social media channels directly in a single click. When you will sign-up it will provide you 15 days trial with paid plans after which you can upgrade or can use free plan without any issue. Support system also works fine.

Nachteile:

I dislike the limitations on free plan. I have used free plan for my small business to post business updates, flyers, marketing materials through this tool. You won't get dashboard to check the published posts under free plan. You can't use analytic tool with free plan. Pricing according to features are high. With standard plan it only allows 1 brand when other competitors providing multiple brand with more channels.

Jeni
Jeni
Social Media Strategist in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

In Zoho We Trust

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: For a first-time user of Zoho Social, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and capabilities of the product. The ability to schedule posts is great, and the analytics are incredibly easy to read and access—and they provide great insight into how content is performing. The inbuilt tracking of links has also been a great feature for me to be able to see which content is being shared. Overall, I've been impressed with the capabilities of this product and would definitely recommend it for businesses that are looking to expand their social media presence in an organized and efficient way.

Vorteile:

I've tried just about every social media management software under the sun—and I even wrote articles on best practices in social media marketing. So when I tell you that Zoho Social is the best out there, I'm saying it with the utmost seriousness. Zoho Social's user-friendly UI and intuitive navigation make it easy to get up and running right away. It also supports more channels than any other app in its price range and has many advanced features like analytics, calendar post scheduling, content re-posting, and more. If you're looking for a social media management tool that won't break the bank but will deliver world-class results, this is it!

Nachteile:

If only there were a way to schedule multiple posts for one social media channel at once without saving and adding again and without using the bulk upload CSV method. I hate that I have to unselect all the other channels while doing this. Please see MeetEdgar's upload feature. That's one thing that I wish you had.

Sean
Sean
Managing Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best Brand Management App!!!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Vorteile:

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Nachteile:

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp