Filtern nach:

Über Zoho Social

Plane unbegrenzte Posts, verwalte soziale Netzwerke, verfolge Konversationen und messe die Performance über ein einziges Dashboard.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Social

Zeigt 2.473 Bewertungen

1. Vorsitzender
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2020

"Einsatz in der Kommunalpolitik"

Kommentare: Hervorrragendes Tool vor allem im Kommunalwahlkampf.

Vorteile: einfaches Bedienen mehrerer Plattformen, gute Übersichten

Nachteile: kein automatisches Posten mehrerer Tweets bei mehr als 256 Zeichen bei Twitter

• Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Joy D.
Joy D.
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2021

"Like it, not sure if it is worth the cost though"

Kommentare: I really like it. It is user-friendly and has a lot of nice features. I have done the free trial and have added on my top 5 clients to use. I am nervous what the cost is going to be once the free trial is over. That will be the deciding factor if I continue with it.

Vorteile: I like that I can automate my posts for my clients and I don't have to check on them daily. I also like the SmartQ feature that tells you the best time to post for each brand.

Nachteile: Having to pay for each additional brand and/or each additional client to have access. Also, I have two clients that have products to tag on their posts and there is no option for that. So this account is pretty much useless for those clients and they are two of my biggest ones. In addition, you can't schedule or post Stories to FB & IG. That isn't as big of deal but would be really nice if that was a feature.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2021
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2021

"Excellent tool for social media marketing"

Vorteile: Zoho is very inexpensive and does the same thing that Hootsuite does, with more and better features.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to add the calendar feature to the basic package, but otherwise am happy with the basic features.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2021
Digital Lead
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2021

"Customer support SUCKS"

Kommentare: Disappointing. No — infuriating.

Vorteile: Pretty easy to use UI. Monitoring dashboard. Nice looking reports.

Nachteile: 1. Insights data captured in reports is pretty lacking, especially for posts that are boosted (engagement not captured!! what?!?) so there's inconsistency with actual metrics. 2. Cannot tag other pages/users in Facebook posts 3. Stopped using this to schedule Facebook posts because preview does not reflect how the respective platform posts will look – eg how pix will tile / crop in a post (instead, images are just thumbnailed in a row) 4. Second reason was scheduled posts sometimes Did Not Publish (!!!). Especially multi-image posts. 5. ABSOLUTELY TOP PEEVE: Trying to get customer support is like playing cat and mouse with Zoho. Open a ticket. Wait. Email again. Wait. Email again. Maybe within 48-36 hours, get a reply like "we can't replicate the problem on our end". Gee thanks.
I really expect more as a paying subscriber. I'm not a trial user or a noob to social media tools, so I do know what's available and how other companies provide 500% more support within 12 hours, if not live chat.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2021
Salma K.
Salma K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2021

"In love with Zoho Social"

Kommentare: I've already recommended Zoho social for my friends who want an efficient - yet very easy to use - tool to manage their social media accounts. The scheduling is so easy. Actually, using Zoho social was a lot of fun for me. Thank you so much for this amazing tool.

Vorteile: I was surprised with Zoho Social tool, it is amazing the calendar view is clean, the Canva feature is awesome, it's great for quick designs. The collaborate section is so helpful with chatting with my team. I loved the Notes bar, when an idea hits me, I can type it so I wouldn't forget it. The Alt text feature is good too.

Nachteile: The targeting feature isn't that good; it only gives me countries no cities. Plus, I've noticed that posts that I used the targeting feature with, barely had any reach...so it doesn't actually work.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2021
Joseph G.
Joseph G.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2021

"I love using Zoho Social"

Kommentare: To be quite honest, Zoho Social has won me over. I have tried other social media management apps an software and this is by far the best.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and how nit integrates with my apps and accounts.

Nachteile: I really do not have anything negative to say. It is absolutely very straight forward.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2021
John N.
John N.
Social Media Marketer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2021

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING"

Kommentare: The dashboard and the user friendly instructions gave me an easy time on the platform. I never needed any tutorials and so far, I rank this site as the best social management site.

Vorteile: Ability to customize for different platforms.
The AI used in scheduling and analyzing audience.

Nachteile: Unable to attach some formats of photos.
Not being able to add two similar social media accounts from one social media platform.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2021
Mark K.
Mark K.
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2021

"Zoho Social is an awesome Social Media Management tool!"

Kommentare: Love the support team!

Vorteile: I liked how easy it was to get setup and going. I had started scheduling posts within minutes of creating my Zoho Social account.

Nachteile: I do not like that there is not a way to schedule Twitter threads. This is a highly requested feature that is in the works of being built.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2021
Gregory O.
Gregory O.
Chief Growth Officer
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2021

"Fantastic Integration"

Kommentare: It's impossible to beat their value for the money.

Vorteile: I really enjoy how this product integrates with the other apps in the Zoho suite. Their focus on creating a single source platform for me to manage my business is greatly appreciated

Nachteile: I do feel the team could focus on asking users about process flow. There are some "simple" tweaks that could eliminate 2-3 clicks per task. Of course, this may be a "wayfinding" issue which would point back to some tweaks in the UX/UI or use of colors to direct the eye to the obvious solution.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2021
Ember J.
Ember J.
Head Witch
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2021

"Great little application"

Kommentare: It's been great.

Vorteile: I love that I can post to my different social media accounts at the same time, and get information on the people who like and comment on my posts.

Nachteile: I wish the free version offered a small amount of scheduling posts. I'm a very small business and currently struggle to make money. It would be nice to get a little more functionality until I can start doing well.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2021
Catherine (kit) G.
Catherine (kit) G.
Founder & Company Director
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2021

"Excellent & cost effective social management"

Kommentare: As a freelancer working on behalf of small & medium-sized charities /non-profits, this tool has been a blessing in helping to get their messages out and raise awareness. It is a cost-effective, efficient and easy to use platform plus a quick & friendly support team.

Vorteile: The range of features available for the cost and ease of use.

Nachteile: Haven't come across any to date but had to fill this bit in!

• Bewertet am 28.9.2021
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2020

"Best Social Scheduler of Them All"

Kommentare: Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Vorteile: Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Nachteile: They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

• Bewertet am 7.7.2020
Jeffrey S.
Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"The best social platform hands down."

Kommentare: Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Vorteile: Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Sonya A.
Art Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2019

"Robust software for the price"

Kommentare: So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Vorteile: Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Nachteile: The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

• Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Chuck L.
Owner/Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Great tool that's easy to use"

Kommentare: Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Vorteile: This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Nachteile: We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Shayne H.
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!"

Kommentare: I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Vorteile: 1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms. 3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with. 4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be) 5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Nachteile: 1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Jake L.
Digital Marketing Executive
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2019

"An elite social media management tool"

Vorteile: Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel. There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'. I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Nachteile: I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Sarvpreet K.
Senior Marketing Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price"

Vorteile: I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Nachteile: My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Franklin d R.
Franklin d R.
Founder/CEO
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2016

"Almost Perfect"

Kommentare: I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged. The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Vorteile: -Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point
-Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling
-Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis
-Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members.
-Browser posting plugin
-Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement
-Easily switch between brands
-Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms
-Android and Iphone mobile app

Nachteile: -if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost
-Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2016
Prosithea T.
Senior Digital Marketing
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"Zoho app is really useful app for social media management."

Vorteile: I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles.

Nachteile: The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Debbie T.
Media Management
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"So Easy!!"

Kommentare: This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Vorteile: It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Nachteile: We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

Kelsey L.
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2018

"A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need"

Vorteile: OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park. PROS:
- has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction
- better for agencies needing to proof to clients
- works on multiple social networks
- has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)
- Interface is straightforward
- has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them
- planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Nachteile: CONS:
- The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.
- No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.
- Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).
- Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app.
- Be able to tag shoppable content.
FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

• Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Director of Communications
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2021

"Great alternative to well known social media management programs"

Kommentare: Zoho has a robust suite of inexpensive high powered programs. I have been searching for my social media management unicorn and have tried nearly everything on the market. Zoho Social offers a great value for the cost compared to other programs, is easy to use, including on the mobile app and I was able to receive 6 months free on their COVID 19 plan.

Vorteile: Zoho social was easy to implement and begin using. Love the SmartQ feature and it seems to interface with Instagram better than other programs.

Nachteile: Does not have automatic image resizing so photos have to be readjusted at times.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2021
Kim B.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"Perfect solution for my social media needs"

Kommentare: Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Vorteile: Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Nachteile: Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Sean R.
Sean R.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2020

"Best Brand Management App!!!"

Kommentare: The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Vorteile: Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Nachteile: need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

• Bewertet am 17.7.2020