Über Swydo

Reporting, Überwachung und Workflow für Online-Vermarkter zur Verwaltung von Zeitplänen, Warnungen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Swydo

Limited in application compared to some other tools out there.

Bewertungen zu Swydo

Swydo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swydo bereits verwendet?

George
George
COO in USA

My Go-To Reporting Solution That Clients Love

Kommentare: I love the company, but am fickle enough to invest in multiple solutions if they make my life easier, and I can't find any in its class that Swydo doesn't equal or better. I would absolutely run a second solution alongside Swydo, but I don't because no one else is close. Instead, I'll get the data myself and do the analysis if that's what is required. I can't imagine leaving Swydo for any reason.

The ease of use rivals anything on the market. Most people will use a point & click interface that is far simpler than Looker Studio or other involved solutions. The data connectors work every time, cost only a few dollars per month, and there's enough customization to address 80% of my needs. When I have questions or suggestions, the service team is one of the best I work with. They're really good.

There are a couple of minor features they can't replicate, but they're truly minor. One example: Facebook Ads allow for multiple filters of the same type (e.g., two campaign name filters). Swydo hasn't matched that or a couple of others yet, but that's a minor issue that only comes up every few months.

Gemma
Head Of Paid Media in UK

Unparalleled Service & Software

Kommentare: The support team is on hand via email, live chat, and even LinkedIn to help whenever we find an issue.

Super easy reporting dashboards for our clients. Saves days of time each month in client and account manager contact.

It could be made more visual. Facebook / Google Ad Previews arent the best.

Jonni
Owner in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost non existent customer support

The software is nice whilst it works. The widgets that are coded well and display correct information are useful.

The customer support is awful and when things stop working, this can mean months waiting for updates on problems you have highlighted. There were various times that data was not displaying accurately in certain widgets and when speaking to customer support, they would log a case but nothing would ever change. This meant that we were waiting for 6 months+ for a small change to the KPI dashboard to mean that KPIs displayed were accurate. I had to chase and chase this, never being updated and with CS always blaming Google API updates. Overall, the level of customer service just did not reflect the increased pricing and we made the decision to leave.

Jay
Jay
Founder, CEO in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been very happy with Swydo

Kommentare: We have been very happy with Swydo, it is easy to set up a report, change the dates each month and see the data in charts and graphs.

Once you get a template report set up in Swydo it is really easy to copy that report for multiple clients and there is 1-click access into Google Analytics.

Nothing negative to say it has been great

Founder in UK

Makes Reporting so much easier

Kommentare: Great tool, accessible, easy to set up, customer service is great and helps visualise performance on ad platforms. What more can you want?

I use Swydo to report on Ad Platform activity (Meta, TikTok and Google) and it's awesome. It allows me to get a report up and running really quickly without having to spend time every week adjusting timeframes. All my client dashboards just need a bit of commentary every week saving me hours of time.

I've not been able to merge different data sources in graphs. Not a big deal for me personally but would be useful to have in future. Segmenting conversion actions on Google Ads is a bit of a pain, but the team is always super helpful when exploring these issues and I'm sure they'll be able to bring in a fix soon.

Director in Australien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Kommentare: Love the software, if the UI was a little better and the price a little cheaper it would be a 10/10 but it's not quite there, anyway they're only very minor flaws - overall this software is fantastic.

Very easy to use and create custom reporting templates for Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns. The reports are very flexible and easy to customize as are the graphics for them.

The UI leaves a little bit to be desired and looks a little bit dated compared to some of the amazing tools I use to help manage my clients PPC campaigns like Opteo. It doesn't look very modern and it's not 100% intuitive either. But after a little bit of time and fiddling around (1-2 hours) I understood everything perfectly and was creating amazing looking reports for clients.

Niels
Founder and PPC specialist in Dänemark

Useful PPC reporting tool

Kommentare: It's a very good and useful platform for reporting when you work with marketing on Google and Facebook/Meta.

I really like the support who are very helpful. And I like how easy it is to setup clients and reports. Once you have all the templates in place it's very useful to setup new clients.

I think it would be good to be able to customize the reports a bit more in terms of design etc.

Quelle: GetApp

Great Reporting App, Easy to use Visually pleasing reports

Kommentare: Great Tool, frictionless onboarding. The swydo team is very reactive.

Great Customer Support, Smooth UI. Easy to connect to multiple data sources.

Budget Pacing Abilities. With Swydo you can't track your budgets as I would want to

Mariana
Digital Marketing Executive in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to manage your data

Kommentare: I have been using it for 4 years and I will continue to recommend it.

It saves me a lot of time and I can focus more on the insights

I've only had a couple of issues, I contacted support and they helped me right away.

Sean
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great low cost robust reporting and dashboard for marketing agencies

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great!! Customer service was great, platform worked well and had very little downtime.

Different platforms, dashboard links for clients

Would have preferred an easier agency overview dashboard

Allison
Media Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great For Google!

Kommentare: I enjoy how easy to use and professional Swydo's reporting system looks and feels.

I love that I can upload all of my Google accounts and analytics onto a single report.

I wish I could easily integrate analytics from traditional and local media sources in a custom template.

Susan
Director in UK

I recommend Swydo constantly

Kommentare: In a word - brilliant. Their customer service is exceptional - they are always happy to help.

I can schedule as many reports as I need. It saves me and my team hours everyday - no need to dip in and out of different platforms, ad accounts, analytics and more - Swydo brings all our critical numbers together in one place.

I'd love to pull in more organic social media stats. We primarily use this for reporting on paid advertising and website analytics, so this would be icing on the cake.

Giel
Online Marketeer in Niederlande
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use reporting tool

The flexibility of the reports. They have implementations with a lot of channels which makes it very easy to create a custom, understandable report for every client. The live dashboards are also very nice!

Not really. We use the software everyday to complete our tasks and create reports for customers.

Kseniya
assistant manager in Belarus

Save your time

Our team finds this product very useful. First of all, it's a user-friendly interface, so it gives our new teammates a possibility to get in fast. It's easy to create any report for your client, and integrations with Google Ads and Google Analytics are very suitable for our activity type.

Reports and dashboards can be located in different folders for one client.

Sonja
CEO in Deutschland

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Easy to setup and use, many report functions and features, very reliable

Download of a report need enhanced usablity, takes to much time

Megan
Paid Media Manager in USA

Swydo Review

Kommentare: The customer service team is always quick to respond and is eager for customer input so they can continue improving the software. This software has saved our team so much time by being able to quickly create and manipulate reports.

This software connects to every data source that we need as an advertising agency, and presents the data in a clear way. There are a multitude of widget options and data appearance settings so you can present your data in a way that will resonate best with your team.

I wish the report format was a bit more customizable in terms of layout and orientation, e.g. landscape vs. portrait.

Jack
Digital Account Manager in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The gold standard in digital reporting

Kommentare: Working in a communications agency has demonstrated the power of Swydo - the ability to create visually impactful reports whilst automating huge parts of the data extraction process saves a huge amount of administration time, allowing us to focus on providing our core services for clients.

Swydo is simple to use for many applications and integrates seamlessly with a huge number of digital platforms. Report styling is both aesthetically pleasing and clear for users and end-clients alike.

The integrations are amazing, though social media reporting can be problematic - I have encountered issues with KPIs from all managed Facebook pages (from a single manager account) to be pulled through, and as far as I am aware, there is no way to select a single page.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, Affordable Dashboard Reporting

Great way to easily share reports with stakeholders. Price point makes this an attractive alternative to the free Google Data Studio which can be buggy and limited at times. Syncs with a very wide range of 3rd party applications such as Google Analytics and Ads.

Due to limitations with the reporting widgets, not everything which can be easily shown in GA (or in a GA Dashboard) can be displayed in Swydo, but good for 80% of needs.

Thierry
Online marketing consultant in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software

Easy integration with multiple platforms like Google, Microsoft and Facebook data for example.

The KPI”s do not exactly match the KPI”s you sometimes whish to implement.

Lizanne
CEO in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very effective and efficient reporting software

Kommentare: We just love it. It solves most of our problems and the team has been there for us every step of the way.

It gives our team the ability to customise each of our clients' reports, but also to integrate everything we do for the client on many different social media and Google platforms.

Our own lack of data analytics knowledge is sometimes difficult to translate into the type of graphs we are looking for. But here the customer support team has always been super helpful to get us what we need.

sarah
paid search specialist in USA

Easy Reporting Software

Swydo is very easy to use. I love the fact that you can customize reports and also schedule certain reports to arrive in your inbox each day to monitor accounts. Our agency uses Swydo to send out customer facing reports each month.

There are quite a few steps involved to customize a new widget as well as several tabs to navigate as well. Making this process more streamlined would be helpful.

Andrea Yarlyn
Andrea Yarlyn
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The tool that revolutionized the way I create marketing reports.

Kommentare: It's impressive. It can connect all my advertising and data analysis platforms. It's great. This helps me save time. I love it.

I like that I can drag and drop, choose the graphs and metrics that best fit my needs and customize the design of the reports according to my preferences and those of my clients, this saves me a lot of time.

Well, sometimes when I have had technical problems or questions, the response and resolution have taken a little longer than I would like.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

what a total rip off, just greedy money hungry

Kommentare: overall they basiclly never provide service, they say they are 24/5 more like 5/24ths of the time.

it offered what I needed for reporting and was moderately priced until the recent increase which is a rip off.

the price. this is a total rip off. they increased their price by over 500%

Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the money

I have been using this software for 4 years and for the cost, I have no complaints.

Sometimes I have problems locating reports but that is my only complaint.

Patrik
Online Marketing Specialist in Slowakei

We are very satisfied

Kommentare: Great.

Possibility of creating clear and accurate reports for our customers.

We are satisfied in overall so we are not seeing any cons.