Über Swydo

Reporting, Überwachung und Workflow für Online-Vermarkter zur Verwaltung von Zeitplänen, Warnungen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Swydo

It was easy to use before the 1100% price increase, where they auto-billed our card 1100% the monthly amount we agreed upon.

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Bewertungen zu Swydo

Swydo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swydo bereits verwendet?

George
George
COO in USA

My Go-To Reporting Solution That Clients Love

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love the company, but am fickle enough to invest in multiple solutions if they make my life easier, and I can't find any in its class that Swydo doesn't equal or better. I would absolutely run a second solution alongside Swydo, but I don't because no one else is close. Instead, I'll get the data myself and do the analysis if that's what is required. I can't imagine leaving Swydo for any reason.

The ease of use rivals anything on the market. Most people will use a point & click interface that is far simpler than Looker Studio or other involved solutions. The data connectors work every time, cost only a few dollars per month, and there's enough customization to address 80% of my needs. When I have questions or suggestions, the service team is one of the best I work with. They're really good.

There are a couple of minor features they can't replicate, but they're truly minor. One example: Facebook Ads allow for multiple filters of the same type (e.g., two campaign name filters). Swydo hasn't matched that or a couple of others yet, but that's a minor issue that only comes up every few months.

Gemma
Head Of Paid Media in UK

Unparalleled Service & Software

Kommentare: The support team is on hand via email, live chat, and even LinkedIn to help whenever we find an issue.

Super easy reporting dashboards for our clients. Saves days of time each month in client and account manager contact.

It could be made more visual. Facebook / Google Ad Previews arent the best.

Jonni
Owner in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost non existent customer support

The software is nice whilst it works. The widgets that are coded well and display correct information are useful.

The customer support is awful and when things stop working, this can mean months waiting for updates on problems you have highlighted. There were various times that data was not displaying accurately in certain widgets and when speaking to customer support, they would log a case but nothing would ever change. This meant that we were waiting for 6 months+ for a small change to the KPI dashboard to mean that KPIs displayed were accurate. I had to chase and chase this, never being updated and with CS always blaming Google API updates. Overall, the level of customer service just did not reflect the increased pricing and we made the decision to leave.

Founder in UK

Makes Reporting so much easier

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great tool, accessible, easy to set up, customer service is great and helps visualise performance on ad platforms. What more can you want?

I use Swydo to report on Ad Platform activity (Meta, TikTok and Google) and it's awesome. It allows me to get a report up and running really quickly without having to spend time every week adjusting timeframes. All my client dashboards just need a bit of commentary every week saving me hours of time.

I've not been able to merge different data sources in graphs. Not a big deal for me personally but would be useful to have in future. Segmenting conversion actions on Google Ads is a bit of a pain, but the team is always super helpful when exploring these issues and I'm sure they'll be able to bring in a fix soon.

Johannes
Managing Partner in Österreich
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best reporting software on the market

Kommentare: Everything perfect: They helped us in every stage of the setup and even improved their software based on some requests we had.

Swydo provides outstanding customer support (which is not needed because of the easy setup and the nice user interface). It gives us a leverage when reporting to clients – the reports look high professional (even though they are automatized) and can be sent automatically via email.

Right now, we just miss the feature of having the data in a nice dashboard for live reporting, so we use a second software here to show it on a TV screen.

Lisa
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this product and the team that supports it!

I love that the software helps to automate the reporting process for our clients. The reports are easy for my clients to understand.

I do not have any cons to report with Swydo.

Director in Australien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Kommentare: Love the software, if the UI was a little better and the price a little cheaper it would be a 10/10 but it's not quite there, anyway they're only very minor flaws - overall this software is fantastic.

Very easy to use and create custom reporting templates for Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns. The reports are very flexible and easy to customize as are the graphics for them.

The UI leaves a little bit to be desired and looks a little bit dated compared to some of the amazing tools I use to help manage my clients PPC campaigns like Opteo. It doesn't look very modern and it's not 100% intuitive either. But after a little bit of time and fiddling around (1-2 hours) I understood everything perfectly and was creating amazing looking reports for clients.

Niels
Founder and PPC specialist in Dänemark

Useful PPC reporting tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's a very good and useful platform for reporting when you work with marketing on Google and Facebook/Meta.

I really like the support who are very helpful. And I like how easy it is to setup clients and reports. Once you have all the templates in place it's very useful to setup new clients.

I think it would be good to be able to customize the reports a bit more in terms of design etc.

Quelle: GetApp

Great Reporting App, Easy to use Visually pleasing reports

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great Tool, frictionless onboarding. The swydo team is very reactive.

Great Customer Support, Smooth UI. Easy to connect to multiple data sources.

Budget Pacing Abilities. With Swydo you can't track your budgets as I would want to

Ben
Senior Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Swydo is exactly what I needed for managing multiple brands

The dashboards are simple and intuitive. The integrations are incredible. The customer service is also great

Sometimes there isn't a pre made widget I can use but this is easily overcome.

Tyler
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Swydo has improved our reporting considerably

I love that Swydo is constantly updating their platform and providing new functionality to improve our client reporting and ease of use.

Some of the WSYWIG editor features could be improved. Blurry images, etc.

Susan
Director in UK

I recommend Swydo constantly

Kommentare: In a word - brilliant. Their customer service is exceptional - they are always happy to help.

I can schedule as many reports as I need. It saves me and my team hours everyday - no need to dip in and out of different platforms, ad accounts, analytics and more - Swydo brings all our critical numbers together in one place.

I'd love to pull in more organic social media stats. We primarily use this for reporting on paid advertising and website analytics, so this would be icing on the cake.

Dustyn
Account Executive in USA

A Go To For Years

Kommentare: Great, responsive and has always got the job done.

Easily one of the most customizable options on the market. Specific data selection to provide clients with concise reports.

Preferred pre-data connection days. Should be based on accounts/clients imo.

Rebecca
Director in Australien

Making Advertising reporting easy

Kommentare: We love that it is in-depth and allows you to add images, links and your own text. Awesome product at an affordable price point.

A nice and easy tool that delivers great advertising reporting for our clients. Easy to implement, add commentary, customise and present to our clients.

We can't fault it! Works for our whole team and our clients.

Swydo Is Great!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Swydo has been tremendous. I have not have any problems or concerns with the way it has functioned in the past year.

The best part about Swydo is the customization it offers. The ability to create templates but then also unlink reports from templates to customize them is great for meeting client needs.

What I like least about Swydo is probably the visual effects it offers. Other than that, it is amazing!

Anton
Digital marketing manager in Slowakei
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Swydo saves us tons of time and money

Kommentare: We're satisfied with the overall experience and we're not planning to change soon.

It helped us to save time on building monthly reports for our clients. It's easy to use and that's all we need.

Sometimes I miss explanations for some metrics used. For example, I couldn't find anywhere what is storytellers metric in Facebook.

Patrick
Business Owner in Südafrika
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: We have had good costumer care from Swydo

Ease of use once set-up, it then becomes extremely quick to get reports out to clients

The cost is a bit on the high side, so it would be great to see prices come down a little!

Regina
Account manager in Frankreich
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and esay to use

Kommentare: Using it very often, very user friendly

The possibility to find places nearby in a local restaurants

The fact that you can't any longer place a group order

Shannon
Paid search Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Reporting Tool Ever!

Kommentare: I have been using it for over 10 years now and recommend it to every company that I have ever worked for. It is a lifesaver!

I love that I can customize the data I want to show and in the exact formats that I want to show it in. Its super easy to use and I would be lost without it.

I wish I could change the way the Google Ads Descriptions look when imported thru the widgets, they take up too much space in my report. I would prefer to see the first two lines of each description only.

sarah
paid search specialist in USA

Easy Reporting Software

Swydo is very easy to use. I love the fact that you can customize reports and also schedule certain reports to arrive in your inbox each day to monitor accounts. Our agency uses Swydo to send out customer facing reports each month.

There are quite a few steps involved to customize a new widget as well as several tabs to navigate as well. Making this process more streamlined would be helpful.

Andrea Yarlyn
Andrea Yarlyn
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The tool that revolutionized the way I create marketing reports.

Kommentare: It's impressive. It can connect all my advertising and data analysis platforms. It's great. This helps me save time. I love it.

I like that I can drag and drop, choose the graphs and metrics that best fit my needs and customize the design of the reports according to my preferences and those of my clients, this saves me a lot of time.

Well, sometimes when I have had technical problems or questions, the response and resolution have taken a little longer than I would like.

Sydney
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I use Swydo to report Facebook lead generation results for roughly 70 clients per month. I have only had a positive experience using this software.

Swydo's templates makes it very easy to add new clients, let alone have the reports set up to report the new findings for each month.

I have not found anything that I dislike about Swydo. If I have any problems/questions (I believe I had a question once) I simply contact support and they are very responsive.

William
Dirigeant in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Perfect tools

Easy to use, I can make my reports very quickly :)

To manage data with calculs. Mainly for Google Analytics datas.

Debora
SMM in Italien

Great tool

Kommentare: Great tool

What I like the most is that the tool is easy to use

What I like least is that the customer service has not a very fast response

Sean
Director of Buisness Develpment in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for reporting

Easy to use saved reports are great when trying to figure out ad spend.

None that i can think of at this time at all.