Über Outreach

Fördere außerordentliche Produktivität und intelligenteres Engagement mit der Sales-Engagement-Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Outreach

Ease of use and helps our reps send out templates and cadences at lightning speed.

I don't know if its Gmail's API or on Outreach's side, but it needed a work around and was very frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Outreach

Outreach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 291 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Outreach bereits verwendet?

Nate
Nate
Mid-Market AE in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best sales sequencing tool on the market, hands down

Kommentare: Overall, I'm a huge fan of Outreach. It's a tool that I'll look for in my next company or at least recommend. If you have a large SDR and Inside Sales force, it's just silly not to invest in this technology. I save so much time on my prospecting and it holds me accountable. The reports on your progress are easy and when I work with my SDR multi-threading into an account, we can see each other's activity so we don't overlap.

At first, Outreach can look a bit overwhelming, but once you get through some early training, it will become second nature and best friend for prospecting. We also use Outreach as our dialer. What I love most is the ability to make quality drip campaigns, email sequencing that can be combined with phone and LinkedIn messaging, along with integrating with SFDC. I'm also a big fan of using Snippets which is a great way to create short sentences or data that you want to include in emails, while not going overboard on boring templates.

Not much, other than there's a lot going on. There are account and prospect views that you can build reports on top of that I really never use, but I'm sure could be useful. If you can focus on core functionality, then it's really quite easy to use.

Christopher
Christopher
Head of Global Revenue Development in USA

From Salesloft to Outreach: Escaping the Twilight Zone

Kommentare: In the end, the switch from SalesLoft to Outreach was like stepping out of the shadows and into the light. It brought relief, efficiency, and a renewed sense of optimism. So, if you find yourself trapped in the highly overrated SalesLoft, take my advice and set up a demo with Outreach. Escape the twilight zone and embrace a sales engagement experience that is refreshingly what you need and want.

The platform's design embraces clarity and simplicity, making it a breeze to find what you need without getting lost in confusion. Automation is your ally in Outreach. The platform's advanced automation features offer a level of efficiency that you don’t see in SalesLoft. We switched off of SalesLoft, and I never understand why SalesLoft is always getting high marks across review websites, it frankly doesn’t come close to things like the UX or Outreach's machine learning capabilities, SalesLoft doesn’t have any real AI or ML built-in at all. Optimizing my sales processes as a manager was incredibly easy to set up and roll out and guided me toward the most effective outreach strategies. Collaboration also takes center stage in Outreach. Teams united in the same platforms without redundancies or extraneous subscriptions breeds a culture of learning and success through sharing best practices and tracking performance metrics with ease —teamwork and camaraderie fueled our collective success and Outreach definitely had a direct role in helping progress that forward.

Of course, no system is without its quirks. Outreach had its fair share of moments that made me scratch my head in bewilderment. But compared to the Twilight Zone-like experiences of SalesLoft, these were mere comedic interludes, where it became less of me banging my head against the wall and really just requiring a little bit of figuring out where I was going wrong.

Kyle
Director, Revenue Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Surprisingly bad implementation of lots of good ideas

Kommentare: I was very impressed by their sales process, they used their own product, and I saw how well they did. Their product was clean and impressive looking, but as soon as we began implementing, i felt like i had made the wrong choice... I was SO surprised by how poorly the integration is designed, especially field mapping. Then we discovered that their ability to sync data from one system to the other was spotty and unreliable. and their customer service was almost non-existent.

It is feature rich, and enterprise level in what it offers.

we ended up cancelling because of data syncing issues. we constantly had duplicates, inaccurate data (compared to the source: Salesforce), and the field mapping feature was horrendous.

Erin
Sales Enablement in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worth the Investment

Outreach.io is an easy-to-use tool and incredibly helpful for our Sales Department. Whether you are a Sales Representative, Enablement/Operations, or a Sales Leader, it helps provide visibility into all activity metrics, keeps reps on track with daily/monthly activity, and takes the guess-work out of identifying prospects a rep needs to follow up with or prioritize throughout their outbound sales motion.

Some of the reporting functionality could be improved. For example, daily activity metrics has a 15-minute delay or so for pulling accurate metrics, which can make it difficult to identify underperforming reps in real-time. Also limited reporting in terms of filtering custom dates (currently cannot pull total activity metrics for 3 months - which creates a manual effort when reporting on quarterly activity goals for an organization)

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made our SDRs way more productive

Kommentare: Great experience. Smooth during the sales cycle. Connects well to other solutions, pulling in key data on prospects. Product roadmap is also exciting (i.e. prospect insights and intelligence improving over time with AI insights).

We moved across from Groove to Outreach and this was one of the best decisions we made. Outreach connects much better to other tools in our stack and the functionality is on another level. Outreach has enabled our SDRs to stop wasting time context switching between loads of tabs and focus on prospecting, maximizing their time prospecting. I am a big fan of Outreach!

It would be great if it were simple to include a profile picture without the weird needing to have an avatar process on another platform.

Great, but not perfect

Kommentare: Overall Outreach is a great tool for scaling out productivity but it seems to lack features in being able to automate follow ups on a one-off basis. You can schedule one email for further out but will have to actively remind yourself to continue following up which reduces the value automation can provide to a sales professional.

Outreach is a fantastic tool that enables me and my colleagues to be much more productive in our sales outreach. It's great to be able to schedule emails in advance and even put prospects into sequences for more extended outreach efforts (no pun intended) without the need to actively manage and pay attention to them. It's also great at helping keep me organized in terms of tasks I need to follow up on like calls. They're ability to track email opens and clicks is also extremely valuable in identifying which prospects are engaging most with the material I send over. Outreach also has some other analytics that seem somewhat helpful as well, though haven't dug too much into these or really leveraged them to great extent for our team.

There are some features that leave me wanting though. There are instances where I'd like to add just a slight bit of personalization for a very select few members of a sequenced group but in order to do that, I either need to have a reminder to catch that scheduled email right before it sends out (which defeats the purpose of the automation) or create an entirely new sequence just for 1 or 2 people which can really bog up my sequence view. Cheaper solutions like Yesware are able to allow for automated one-off sequences or email chains with a log built in to stop following emails if there's a response. Seems like it should be a fairly straight forward functionality but it's noticeably lacking in this platform.

Outreach Review

Kommentare: Great sales platform for teams looking to become more organized and increase their prospecting efforts.

Great sales engagement platform for any sales org looking to take their prospecting analytics and reporting to the next level. Sequencing, call recording, prospecting tracking, Salesforce integration are all great.

Very click heavy. I've had a lot of glitchy experiences where imports, mail merges, sequences fail and there is not a clear explanation as to why.

Very impressed

The reporting and amount of features is incredible to a point where I get embarrassed at our own efforts. Spectacular onboarding and overall experience getting started considering the technical part was quite immersive in our backend and Salesforce.

It is becoming a bit more troublesome to navigate and figure out a perfect solution but it seems to be addressed with the help of more CS and help desk articles.

'Rowdie' Mitch
'Rowdie' Mitch
VP of Business Development / Co-Owner in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service. Great product.

Kommentare: I really enjoyed the software, what a great product. My first salesman was amazing, but as they scaled, we became a small account to them and really got treated like it. Stay away if you are looking for a great vendor experience, but if you are looking for a great product with great automation tools and email sequences... Outreach was the best we could find.

Wow, its an amazing product. I really enjoyed using it and it did win me alot of business. Alot of automated tasks which was amazing. Also their email management and manager permissions was incredible. Overall really simplified my teams day.

If you are a small company... expect to be treated terribly. We got random bills, and NO response from billing or their cusotmer support. You would get the runaround all day long. Seriously terrible experience even caused one of my employees to lose morale which isn't ultimately all Outreachs fault, I will take some accountability... but she wasn't getting her job done and couldln't get replies from Outreach. She was the manager supposed to control how many seats we had and manage costs... With an unresponsive team and random invoices with no explaination it became discouraging. I would highly recommend using the product if their sales team was ethical and their support would RESPOND. We got way overbilled and cancelling the account was even a hassle.

Lauren
PSS in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outreach

Kommentare: Fairly positive

Outreach allows me to effectively maintain workflows

Having to close out of current sessions and restart due to connectivity

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful software. Great integrations with SFDC and Gmail as well that make it super easy .

Kommentare: Outreach makes it so easy to meet that crucial nexus point in sales of volume + quality of messaging. Being able to have measured feedback on how well your emails are received means you can keep tweaking until you get open and response rates as high as possible. It makes me faster as a sales rep and more data driven as a team.

Outreach can do a TON. Being able to import a list of leads and have relevant info show such as title, last contact, etc.. is an amazing time saver when trying to make sure you're list (csv, sfdc report, etc..) is 'clean' and good to go. Being able to call directly through the platform is a huge time saver as well. All of the reporting around your sequences is a huge win. I will go through all of my sequences once every week or so to see what's doing well, what isn't, and tweak to optimize performance. There is a huge amount of data you can use to compare yourself to others, measure the efficacy of your outreach, and collaborate on best practices with team members. Over all Outreach is a huge win and is very well integrated with every one we use from a customer facing team perspective (gmail, sfdc, Linkedin)

Outreach feels like they are probably an engineering first design second kind of company. I say that because their software can do SO MUCH, but it's not always intuitive how to do specific things. It has taken me awhile to get fully up to speed on some of the tips and tricks that really make outreach awesome. This is barely a con, more so just a training or user experience comment. Outreach can do so much it'd be tough for them to make every little feature super easy to find and obvious. Perhaps some more specific live onboarding/training would be helpful as well.

Timea
Head of Demand Gen in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool in its category

Kommentare: Overall, I would choose Outreach any day over the competitors and recommend it to others.

Outreach suited our needs the best out of other tools in the market. It is very comprehensive and integrates with other tools in our sales enablement stack seamlessly.

The reporting function needs improvement; too much data and not the right metrics - it would be good to see output through the full funnel instead of standalone metrics. Also, calls connected should exclude voicemail.

Lloyd
Corporate Sales Manager in USA

Job Critical Software

Kommentare: Outreach is job critical for me and my reps. I would riot if my company took the tool away. I attribute my success as a sales rep to Outreach for allowing me to not let anything fall through the cracks.

I use Outreach daily to manage my work process. I honestly don't know how I did anything without the tool. It is something that I would like to use for the rest of my career.

Not often, but every once in a while I come up against small issues that can be frustrating, like not being able to sequence users. I have found though, that most of the time it is user error, but sometimes errors are not clear.

Krist
Fixed Income Sales Trader in Südkorea
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful product!

Kommentare: With Outreach, we can achieve efficient growth with every interaction. great product that is simple to use.

It allows you to ensure that every response that is interviewed face to face with the customer is highly productive. One platform to increase efficiency and effectiveness for Marketing, Sales Development, Closing and Success teams. Outreach provides fully customizable profiles and roles, and I love that it allows managers to lead their teams to success. In addition, ease of use is one of the most important things to understand the language of a program and I love the ease of use in Outreach.

Frankly, I haven't come across anything that I don't like. Very useful software. It gives you the chance to optimize the customer lifecycle for greater revenue and securely collaborate on a large scale. An excellent software that I find quite useful has nothing that I don't really like.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for automating sales prospecting

Kommentare: This tool helps automate email-based prospecting and marketing so your sales team can be more efficient.

I like the fact that Outreach has a wide array of functionality from email tracking, to email sequencing, reporting, and calendar integration. It serves a bunch of fundamental purposes for any sales team.

The biggest drawback of Outreach is the initial adoption and learning curve. It can take about a month or so to fully learn the ins and outs of the solution. Make sure your company invests in training when you roll this product out!

Scott
SDR in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for accelerating and automating sales processes

Kommentare: Very happy and allows me to do more of my job in a more streamlined and focused approach. Would happily refer Outreach to anyone looking to streamline their approach.

- Much easier to go about your day job and provide you with a single point of access - Very intuitive and integrations work well - Best sales platform I've ever used. - Support are very quick to answer, very helpful and take into account what you're saying - happy to take feature requests too. - Best practices shared a lot helping make the best of the solution. - As an outbound calling rep, Sequences are great to ensure you're covering all your territory and providing regular touchpoints

- Some teething issues with VOIP, but generally works well - support are very quick to answer and helpful.

Levi
ADM in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Functionality for the Win - with some areas for improvement

Kommentare: Overall, I truly believe that Outreach is a tool that has made it possible for me to be successful as an ADM. It makes my tracking of potential clients very smooth and seamless. I'm sure that I have a lot to learn in the platform, but it has been work-life changing.

I love the functionality and the ability to save me time when calling in blocks. The workflow is very intuitive and easy to use.

I wish there was a way to have more of an account view - meaning we do activities based on a lead/contact but I would like to see activity that has happened aggregated in one central account activity view. While the call through my browser works, I find that I have more call issues when I used that method of calling versus calling from my phone. It would be great if there were an editable notes section on the Outreach Extension (Google). That way you wouldn't have to manually open up the full CRM to check previous notes.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A definitely recommended have software for any company with outbound sales

Kommentare: It is a very essential sales engagement software. The interface is very intuitive so it takes new reps typically less than an hour to get up and running. However to make the most efficient use of the software, training along with well defined goals is an absolute must. Depending upon how well you use this software you can definitely see the payouts coming through. The customer support team is phenomenal.
So this is your software if you are looking for just a sales engagement tool and you have reps who are willing to make the most out of it. Every companies' use case is different , but there is no harm is giving this a try.
Cannot replace sfdc, but goes very well with SFDC.

The interface is crisp and clean and very welcoming. Making calls in this platform is a breeze, and a very enjoyable experience. Very easy to send emails and log calls. Wonderful and knowledgeable CS team. Very well designed software which presents calls, opportunities, engagements and so on in one neat UI.

When the software first loads up, it might appear that there is a lag or hang up but that is just the design we have come to realize. Too many options are available in terms of what can be done or used, so new users can often get lost in this software engineering beauty! There is still scope for more automation. Under the calls tab, there is no way to search for a call via phone number. Very hard to differentiate between Salesloft and outreach. Both have strikingly similar designs.

Tanya
Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outreach is a "Must Have"

Kommentare: Outreach is a total must have for any sales whether directly customer facing or behind the scenes. We are way to busy being pulled into what use to be multiple roles and having an automated way to reach out to customers or prospects is crucial to focusing on the right things.

The capabilities of automating. The idea that I could take multiple customers from one company reach out to all at one time never having to remember which step of the cadence I am on.

Sometimes it can be confusing. For instance having the capability of testing the A/B response set on a particular email but not being able to choose which customers you'd like to have in each part of the signature.

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for sales teams

Multi-touch sequences, email templates option, account management, and AI helps in pausing and adjusting email sequences, and Integrated sales dialer

Annual contracts and very expensive for SMBs Integrated sales dialer

Matt
Account Executive in USA

Super easy to use, very powerful!

Kommentare: I save loads of time using Outreach. That time is very valuable as well. Well done, Outreach.

This system has saved me thousands of hours of emailing and contacting clients. It has also helped me organize the way I speak to my clients. The best feature of the platform is the ability to setup email sequences and fully customize the way they are sent out. It also integrates directly to Salesforce, so it pulls the lead info automatically!

At times, Outreach struggles to sync with my email or Salesforce. Other than syncing, there really isn't much to complain about with Outreach.

Eric
Sales Development in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outreach makes my life easy

Kommentare: My overall experience with Outreach has been great. I would highly suggest working with them as they have a pretty aggressive road map to change the way outbound SDRs work.

What I like most about outreach is the ability to target multiple organizations at a time. You can actively reach out to many people within an organization to get your message across. Outreach takes the manual part of prospecting away and automates it making for a more streamlined and efficient process. It covers the user error part that happens when outbound to 100 plus organizations.

Outreach can be clunky at times. The user interface is some times hard to navigate. There is no back button so if you want to go to a new page you have to start all over.

Dylan
Senior Inside Sales Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super User Friendly

Kommentare: I am very thankful that I get to use Outreach on a daily basis instead of several other CRM systems I have used in previous positions. Overall the experience is positive and consistent and does not take long to train new employees to maximize their time with Outreach.

Outreach creates a very streamlined approach for contacting leads and keeping detailed information about communication. It is very easy to create and edit sequences for emails/calls to increase the capacity for communication for small sales teams.

The search functionality can be frustrating. In order to find a lead you have to input a lead's information exactly. There does not seem to be a "close to" option if you can't remember the exact spelling.

Elena
Sales Development Representative in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for SDR use!

Kommentare: We are trying to solve the business problem of tracking activity with Outreach. It has been very useful with a good reporting system and shows clearly what SDRs are spending their time doing.

I work as an SDR so I love the how easy it is to organize my work. From prioritizing tasks to creating sequences, snippets and templates with ease. Outreach is very user-friendly. I also love the overview it gives on a prospect with relevant and recent news articles- makes it easier to find info to mention on calls or emails. Scheduling emails is also very helpful!

I don't have a much to complain about. One thing is the outbox doesn't warn me when it stops sending emails out and sometimes won't resume after 24 hours. So I have to go in every day and retry emails that didn't send (this only happens when sending out mass emails).

Emily
Chief Operations Officer in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent sales engagement platform, would highly recommend.

Outreach has an incredible product and excellent customer success team. We have been working with Outreach for the last 2 years, and will likely continue for many more. Almost our entire company uses Outreach on a daily basis, and it's UX is excellent. Their product team is consistently working to expand features that customers want.

In order to keep things simple, Outreach has limited flexibility with reporting. To get the data we need, we export all our data into another analytics platform. That said, we use Outreach on such a large scale that this likely wouldn't be a problem for most sales teams.