Profit Rhino Bewertungen

von Profit Rhino

Über Profit Rhino

Profit Rhino ist eine Software für äußerst innovative und genaue Preisbücher für Pauschalreise und Verkaufssysteme für die HLK-, Elektro- und Sanitärbranche.

Erfahre mehr über Profit Rhino

Kelton B.
Licensed Plumber
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"Profit Rhino Keeps Your Price Book Adapting and Alive, Just Like Your Industry."

Kommentare: Worth Every Penny

Vorteile: Profit Rhino is the most comprehensive, adaptive pricing software in the industry. The technical support has been great since we went online with them and they are constantly improving their game and responding to our needs with their software. Our main guy, technical staff has taken care of us with every single one of our questions, no matter how big or silly stupid.
With google pictures integrated, it is insanely easy to bring your pricebook to life, and help educate customers on their options. It takes some time to fine-tune and master, but it is well worth every second. Also, because it is compatible to be used across multiple dispatch platforms, and designed to work smoothly with each, your hard work in pricebook customization will never be lost should you choose to do something like an upgrade from Field Edge to Service Titan.
The best thing about this software is its adaptability. Once the price book has been organized and customized, you can change prices based on how your cost environment is changing. For instance, if copper goes up, you can enter a % increase in copper and all copper items in your price book will increase by that amount, causing each service item in the price book to adjust for each of its copper items. This is so helpful for keeping margins where they need to be and keeping up with inflation. Profit Rhino is a powerful tool which has made our company far more profitable and helped our techs believe in their prices.

Nachteile: Dont Expect the stock prices and items to be what you want. Each company is different in how they price and sell. Although there are a log of good items and a lot of insight with the stock items, expect to put in time customizing and building it exactly how you want it. Once its built then it just becomes a matter of selling it, making the extra money, and maintaining which is extremely simple to do.

Nick A.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"Profit Rhino - Flat rate pricing review"

Kommentare: I researched about 5 different flat rate pricing systems. I felt that this was the best fit my business. I went with Profit Rhino because of the individual training, ease of use and being able to customize it to my parts and tasks I want to use. It all starts with the training. At first, there is a lot of background work to be done. But the reps at Profit Rhino helped us with everything so it would be a seamless transition. I really like how there were 7 training seasons that covered everything so we were ready to launch within 6 weeks of signing up with them. After going through the training we felt very confident in using the system in the field. We still had a few things to change here and there, but for the most part it was very easy to use. My tech actually took to it very fast. He took a few days on his own entering service tickets we had already done for practice then he was off and running. Once we started using it in the field everyday we realized how easy this made everything for us. Over the first few weeks we slowly started customizing the parts and tasks to fit our needs. We are still making minor changes on a weekly basis when new situations arise. We love how everything is in real time. My tech gets signatures and payments right at the job. So, when my tech is done at a service call we instantly see the service ticket at the office and can process the paperwork. We showed a 500% increase in February over last year. We are very happy.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and that I can customize it to my specific needs. I also like that if came with a break even calculator to get an accurate pricing structure for my labor rates. I also like that there was 7 training season to help us launch this system.

Nachteile: At first I did not like all of the tasks and parts that were pre-loaded in the system. But I soon figured out how to add and delete the stuff I want so it is not so cluttered when I search for stuff.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Melissa T.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Run away!!"

Kommentare: Horrible & a waste of money.

Vorteile: In the end of our relationship with Profit Rhino absolutely nothing about the product or what they claim they can do or sell.

Nachteile: We had purchased Profit Rhino under the understanding we were wanting price books for out guys (we have a lot of older staff who do not use technology along with large amount of older customers) We also knew eventually we possibly could use mobile app as well for our more tech savy employees (we thought this was great best of both worlds) . Went through a whole sales pitch, phones calls, videos, etc. Ended up purchasing product....big mistake. Half way through set up, company sold out to Calhaun Roach but we were never informed. So upon completing all tasks, pictures, the whole complete setup (which took some serious time which in turn cost money as well), contacted Profit Rhino to get books printed via email and phone. Kept getting told they were looking into our books, got the complete run around. Finally after reaching out and demanding speaking to a manager still got the run around but they finally admitted/ told us they no longer print books. Which defeats the whole purpose of use getting the product. They sent us a generic emailed version of a book that wasn't even our rates as a solution no refund nothing has been done. So in turn we now are using a completely different company and has worked out for what we needed. But wasted thousands of dollars and time. Save your money and keep looking else where people!! Customer service is not their strong point they just want to sell and lock you in. We literally were asked by Profit Rhino staff why do you need the books?

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Josh B.
Business owner
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Very helpful tool "

Kommentare: Very pleased with the software. Customers really like the option boards and being able to choose the level of service they want. Upfront pricing and offering different options gives the customer a sense of being involved in the process just as they should.

Vorteile: Software is completely customizable to your business. You get training on how to use the software step by step.

Nachteile: Was a little overwhelming at first but after using for a while became fairly easy.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Jason B.
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"Love Profit Rhino!!!"

Kommentare: Struggled for many years with many of the Flat Rate Books out there being to confusing and not very accurate. Profit Rhino has been a great partner in helping us to achieve a better average ticket and they are constantly improving on the content within the book. All of their staff seems to be excited and ready to help us figure out different strategies for different issues.

Vorteile: Simplicity. Easy flow from finding a task to presenting the proposal to the customer. Links with our software. Constantly improving and upgrading the books potential.

Nachteile: Any one can find a negative about a product or service. It's the way the company handles the problem, that's when you find out how great a company is. Every time we need assistance they are right there for us.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Bodie V.
Residential Plumbing Department Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"We have been using Profit Rhino since October 2017"

Kommentare: Using Profit Rhino has made us more consistent with our pricing across the board. It has also liberated our technicians to provide an upfront price instead of handing over a large time & material invoice to a customer.

Vorteile: We like having the ability to fully customize any and all tasks. The Profit Rhino team is easy to work with and they listen to our concerns and feedback. Profit Rhino's presentation view for the customer has really helped our customers become better informed consumers. The cross-sales feature (Amazon like recommendations) has really streamlined the work flow for our techs and has helped them not to forget to add specific tasks or maintenance agreements.

Nachteile: The amount of time that it takes re-sync or download all data if needed. This time can range anywhere from 10-30 minutes. I can understand that we are a large company (nearly 200 field users) and that we have a huge amount of data, but speeding up the re-sync process would be more efficient for our techs.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Brandon F.
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"Great Product "

Kommentare: Very good and support has been good.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great features with updates, they are improving all the time. As a small business this is great for my company and affordable. Completely customizable. I have tried multiple platforms and this is my favorite. Not matter what platform you get you will have to spend time in it setting it up for your company. This one has been by far the easiest with the best features that fit my needs.

Nachteile: I really can not say anything, I feel like I knew what I was buying.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Jc B.
General Manager

"Small Company"

Kommentare: As a whole, the program is has been a good thing for us, and I hope to continue making improvements as we continue to grow our business.

Vorteile: Profit Rhino is clean and looks very good in front of the customer. Profit Rhino also streamlines the process for my technicians in the home with our customers.

Nachteile: Its a quite difficult to get completely setup, and it doesn't have a lot of options for gathering equipment information; ie. model and serial numbers, OR maintenance checklists without pay for extra modules. The new sections for equipment installs is setup backwards as to how it needs to be.

Jason C.
VP of Service & Commercial Sales/Construction
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Easy to use and easy to implement"

Kommentare: The tier offerings available are fantastic along with add-on pricing. The overall presentation is appealing.

Vorteile: The support behind the product has been great, they are just a phone call away and very prompt with any resolution required.

Nachteile: The integration process with Service Titan. In the begenning, we were told there would be an API integration but Service Titan killed that, no fault of Profit Rhino

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Shawn H.
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2018

"Amazing product, even more amazing staff!"

Kommentare: Quicker workflow for my techs in the field and building consistancy in our pricing.

Vorteile: Best way to streamline your pricing. The team is flexible and willing to work with you to make the process as painless as possible.

Nachteile: Nothing to date! The software has done all I need and more so far.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2018
David D.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"A great partner with Service Titan"

Kommentare: In 1987, I was involved in writing the first beta programs of the Callahan and Roach pricing systems . Years later as a member of the Board for Excellence Alliance I produced our own in house flat rate pricing software. This program with its large inventory base and excellent pictures is the best that I have seen in the industry.

Vorteile: This program is very easy to get into the field quickly. A base line pricing is preloaded and we simply have to modify any details that may not fit our market. It is very detailed and the pictures are great. It merges with Service titan so we don't have to learn multiple platforms. It's a great value for the high quality of the product.

Nachteile: They are working on this but I would like an automatic update with Service Titan rather than the current method which requires involvement of a tech.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Bo J.
Owne
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Nothing else compares "

Kommentare: This program has created a way to insure I meet my financial goals by lowering risk and making us more efficient.

Vorteile: This software makes it where my techs (that don't have a lot of experience quoting) can easily give an accurate quote.

Nachteile: A few flaws in the system however nothing that is effecting the over all use.

Scott K.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Moved our pricebook from another carrier to ProfitRhino"

Kommentare: We like the move that we made a lot and the staff at ProfitRhino are excellent. Great group of guys to work with and very good support team.

Vorteile: The functionality of this software is good. We can easily do add on tasks and change pricing as we see needed.

Nachteile: Time consuming to do the add ons and pricing seems a bit off for our market place. Needs to sink better with every day changing market pricing of parts

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Richard K.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2018

"Dying business model, mediocre product, and dishonest company"

Vorteile: can provide an okay mobile price book solution for a newer company that isn't ready for Service Titan, Field Edge, etc.

Nachteile: My biggest issue with this company is their dishonesty. Their market is being disrupted, and instead of adapting, they are preying on their typical clientele's ignorance on how software works. They claim to have an integration with ServiceTitan (as of the time of this review there is no API integration). Their pricebook is riddled with typos. Their backend is useless after the 1st import if youre on ServiceTitan. But they want you to pay monthly like their other clients have in the past before the market was changing. So they lie to you. They say if you cancel, they'll rip your price book out of ServiceTitan. That's not possible. They have no connection to your ServiceTitan account whatsoever. I called to ask how they planned to delete my pricebook. The guy I spoke to just danced around it and made various offers/promised to try to keep me from canceling. I canceled. My pricebook is right where I left it. This business is refusing to adapt, and it is therefore doomed.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Melissa C.
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2019

"Great customer service and porduct"

Kommentare: We met the Profit Rhino team at the AHR expo. Rep was great and was very knowledgeable about the product. They helped with the start up and has been patient with our team. Customer service is top notch! Our techs seem to like Profit Rhino and it helps bring more profit to our HVAC business!!!

Vorteile: I liked how the flat rate system worked well with what we already had going on for our HVAC business. I also like how the price list could go into Housecall Pro. We like that all our technicians have the same prices and pictures for all products and are able to present our customers the products on an IPAD. The price per month and the setup fee are reasonable.

Nachteile: We do not currently use all the features that Profit Rhino has to offer (better, best, good options). It has not fully integrated with Housecall Pro yet.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Chaz R.
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2018

"Great choice for my company"

Vorteile: I enjoy the functionality and accuracy and customization of the labor and material calculations

Nachteile: No cons at this time, great overall software choice

Bruce W.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2018

"Profit Rhino Pricing program"

Kommentare: Rep was great to work with and have recommended the product, and Rep to do the training for others. Very patient trainer and knowledgable about getting the most out of the system.

Vorteile: Profit Rhino is a very easy to use platform for the technicians and customer. Training is great, technicians catch on quickly and want to use the pricing module to help deliver options to the customers.

Nachteile: Profit Rhino is always updating and thinking about what their customer's needs are. Profit Rhino is always improving upon itself.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2018
Christopher D.

"Great Price Book"

Kommentare: Profit Rhino works well with Service Titan. It's easy to set up, the model is accurate, and the customer support is wonderful.

Vorteile: Profit Rhino is simple to set up and use.

Nachteile: Its difficult to create special price points within existing business lines. You can do it, it takes a little more work.

Johnny G.
Electrical Contractor
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Electrical Pricing Software "

Kommentare: The customer representative was my Tech support agent. She answered every question I had and educated me with this wonderful program. she was patient and very professional in walking me through the sessions of the programs. Thank You very satisfied customer

Vorteile: Everything about this product is easy to use and
The invoices look professional they have a lot of options to chose from and time consuming.

Nachteile: None has everything I need to work with

• Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Mark anthony R.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2019

"Plumbing Rhino review"

Kommentare: Initial start up was brief and curt. Not very good opening for training.
Fortunately I finally matched up with a great rep and she walked me through everything with rushing me off the phone.

Vorteile: I like the systematic protocol. I love the reminders for other products before the techs sign off.

Nachteile: Intial set up. Thousands of products to adjust prices to and its up to the company to do so.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Ellen V.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Highly recommend Profit Rhino"

Kommentare: Our company has been very pleased with the fact that all update suggestions have been heard and implemented. Also the fact that Profit Rhino is domestic and user friendly.

Vorteile: This software has increased our margin and decreased our clerical time in the field and allows for easy upsell.

Nachteile: It was not on the market and available to the Plumbing/HVAC trade sooner.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Lea K.
HVAC Coordinator
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"Profit Rhino Review "

Kommentare: Great experience and our Account Rep., was/is pretty flawless. Always answered my emails in a timely manner!

Vorteile: Very User friendly. We are enjoying the ease of quoting jobs, etc., with accuracy and are selling jobs quoted on site. Keeping all employees on the "same page"!

Nachteile: We have not really found any negative at this point.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
VP

"Profit Rhino Review"

Kommentare: The sales rep was wonderful. The implementation or technical support rep is hard to get a hold of. But overall the program is good and I am looking forward to its potential to grow.

Vorteile: The tasks come with pictures to help explain to clients what you are fixing. Although sometimes the pictures do not match what they are describing and are often reused.

Nachteile: The implementation process leaves a lot to be desired. Common tasks like different lengths, amperages, and conduit types were left off of the dedicated circuit and circuit extension categories. I’m 4 months in and this has not been completely adjusted or corrected. There is a lot of “ that’s up to you to change” than initially advertised.

Jim N.
Sales Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Experts in their field!"

Kommentare: The support team is always on top of issues. They answer the phone promptly or return calls and emails within a very short period. You can't ask for better customer service! Keep up the good work!!

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and is always up to date.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything as of yet. Very streamlined system.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Josh F.
Operations Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Integration with CRM."

Kommentare: So far it has been positive in the 6 months we have been using it. Setup was a little rocky, but Profit Rhino support kept working with us to get set up how we needed it to be. Training is available, but you have to know what questions to ask.

Vorteile: Built in pricing matrix that is easy to customize to our specifications.
Live integration with our CRM.
Customizable descriptions and pricing structure by repair.
Easy to add categories.

Nachteile: A more hands on set up from Profit Rhino would have made the integration smoother.
Pictures of equipment are pretty generic.
Install pricing is cumbersome to set up.