Über Click2Mail

Cloudbasierter SaaS-Druckdienst zum Versenden von Postsendungen, ohne selbst drucken, verpacken, einlegen oder abstempeln zu müssen.

Erfahre mehr über Click2Mail

Bewertungen zu Click2Mail

Click2Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 50 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Click2Mail bereits verwendet?

Miguel Angel
Miguel Angel
Principal in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service from Carly @ Click2Mail

Kommentare: After struggling with a number of mailing companies for the last 2 years, we were referred to Click 2 Mail and our experience has been superb. Furthermore, our results have exceeded the industry standard of 1%. Carly, is very knowledgeable, helpful, personable and timely with her responses. She goes well beyond her responsibilities. We are in the process of completing our 3rd mailing for a total of 10K pieces and the whole process has gone without a hitch. Everyone at Click2Mail is wonderful and in effort to contact Carly we spoke to Anita and she was able to answer all of our questions without every working on our account in the past. They have a lifetime client with www.mpalma.com

Help with design and excellent prices. Amazing customer service.

They are in the east coast and the difference in hours can be challenging. The automatic emails are annoying

Jeremy
Jeremy
President/ Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST MAILING SYSTEM EVER!!!!

Kommentare: Use to mail postcards, letters, bills, etc. They are a full-service mailing company. No monthly fees and the prices are very affordable and I would highly recommend.

I have used this product for almost a year and LOVE IT! I have it setup so when I input a new prospect it connects to click2mail and sends them information about your company. I use Google Sheets and have it connected. The pricing on this is very fair. You can send 3 postcards or 5000 postcards. They send it out the next day. I use Click2Mail for all my certified letters, which is a lot easier than doing it yourself. I would Highly recommend Click2Mail. The best part there is no monthly fees or ridiculous fees.

I honestly can't think of any cons. I would say since I have to say something. I wish they developed an app for the Ipad. That would be a very nice feature.

Antwort von Click2Mail

Thank you for your kind words Jeremy, we work hard to make mailing easy and it sounds like we've succeeded for you. Regarding the iPad app, we appreciate the advice and wanted to let you know that we've got two iPad apps in the works: an Add-in for mailing from within Microsoft Word for iOS and a fun app for sending photo notecards with just a couple of taps. Stay tuned!

Yolonda
Operations Director in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service and Tracking

Kommentare: I love their website, they have one of the easier websites to place direct mail orders. However, reliability of mailings, service and tracking are all poor.

What I really enjoyed about Click2Mail is the ease of ordering. Their website provides the user an easy to follow platform to get mailings ordered, approved and sent.

Inaccuracies, misinformation and lack of tracking ability. On the website, it gives you a mailing date when you order but that's just a projection, it's not a real date. Also, they make it seem like it's a delivery date to households but its a delivery date to the post office. You then have to wait for post office to drop it to households. Customer service is non-existent. They aren't helpful when issues arise and are hard to reach. For one of the mailings, there were so many issues they comped the entire mailing and applied a credit on our account to use for another mailing. When we attempted to use the credit towards another mailing, their online system wouldn't accept it for the mailing. Customer service always agrees to check into issues but you rarely get resolution. We finally gave up and stopped working with them.

Marcy
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Exceed my expectations everytime

Kommentare: Overall experience very positive. The production turn around time is amazing. I uploaded a document on a Friday later afternoon and the final product was out in the mail and to my office by Monday afternoon

I do not have a lot of experience with layout and setting up items for print. The download templates for each product make it much easier to quickly and easily design a project to be uploaded and printed via Quick2 Mail. When the final product arrived I was very happy with the quality of the paper, the printing, quickness of production, and overall experience. Click2Mail exceeds my expectations every time!

Can not edit a document after uploading word document.

Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Good service

Kommentare: Click2Mail made a rush job relatively easy and inexpensive.

The mailing was fast, as promised. The materials were high quality — surprisingly so, really. They did a good job of upscaling one graphic which was not high resolution, to the point where I couldn’t tell from the printed material that it had been upscaled.

Software is just a little clunky and I can’t recall now if I got an online proof.

Thomas
Thomas
Director of IT in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Surprise Surprise!

Kommentare: Overall -- they offer a lot of options and great features. Their support for the most part was great. I had one instance with a chat rep that didn't seem to know all the options during a pre-sales chat - but I called in and the person on the phone was more knowledgeable - although they never mentioned the added expense or the thousands of emails I would surely receive.
That said -- at the end of the say -- without too much todo - they credit me the difference so the job could process.
I will look for other solutions in the future - but if needed I will use them again -- but I will be aware of what I am getting myself into.

I used the online tool. I liked that it seemed very flexible and had a lot of options. It was one of the few places that could take a PDF, scrape the addresses from it and break it into pieces.

To use mail jack you have to pre-buy credits. MailJack itself doesn't offer any tool to estimate the cost of the project. The tool on their site to estimate the cost is only if you upload a mailing list. If you use mailjack you pay per piece. No bulk discounts. AND -- it get's better -- since they break the job up into seperate orders -- you get seperate emails. their solution -- opt out of the email updates for your orders.

Sherry
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

I use Click2Mail for service of court filings. It is easy to use, efficient, and cost-saving. The mailings are completed timely and correctly.

Sometimes when I need to make corrections before final submission for mailing, it has been difficult to figure out how to edit the mailing. But, one phone call to technical assistance and it is fixed.

Dale
Dale
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect soultion for every marketer

Kommentare: My experience has been phenomenal. It is the only service I use to send mail. Unless something drastically changes in the negative I can say with confidence that I will be a lifelong customer

The Price is number 1 and the support they offer whenever I fun into an issue is a close second.

Can't think of anything I don't like about the software

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Click2Mail works well

The site works good and the delivery is quick.

The postcards need to be given more time to dry. Many returned postcard showed smeared ink.

, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cannot Say Enough!

Kommentare: We have processed multiple, large scale, highly time sensitive mailings with Click2Mail and really can't express how pleased we have been with the service and with the level of professionalism of this company. The site is easy to use and being able to track the progress of the order is a critical requirement of our business. We will definitely continue to utilize Click2Mail's services in the future and look forward to knowing that our mailing needs will be handled in an exemplary manner, as history has proven, time after time.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Had some major issues

I couldn't find a cheaper option out there that was as responsive as Click2Mail.

We did an integration with Click2Mail and their documentation is sorely lacking. It made it difficult because their tech support is not the best. We continued to have issues with them as bugs in their system popped up, which was a bummer because we were mailing letters that needed to be timed correctly.

Antwort von Click2Mail

We sincerely regret any difficulties you've experienced in using Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in resolving the issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787. We work hard to provide highly responsive technical support and always welcome suggestions or recommendations for improvements in our documentation or systems.

Austin

This is a very effective way to send mail from automated systems.

This service provides a large variety of direct mail templates and even provides a way to create your own. The greatest thing about it is that you can setup a kind of mail merge capability and integrate it with external services to provide an automated mail out. In my company we use it to send specific mail items based on information in our CRM using literally the click of a button.

Setting up custom templates is not very straightforward or intuitive. However, there is documentation online. The user interface in general for managing mail orders is not the best experience. It doesn't not convey a modern feel and the user has to think too much to figure out what certain options are for.

Antwort von Click2Mail

Thank you for your insightful and candid review of Click2Mail. We've worked very hard to create the most effective mailing automation technology in the market and your comments on that effort are appreciated. Last month we began working with a world class UI/UX design firm with a goal of improving our user interface by making it more modern, straightforward and intuitive. Stay tuned and we'll hope to surprise you with a better user experience later this year.

Federico
Artistic Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great service, great value

Kommentare: It's great value for the price. It's professional, up-to-date, and friendly.

It's flexible and powerful enough to facilitate integration with your own graphic design software. Minor changes can be made on the fly, both on the graphic design front and with the address list management. It doesn't try to do what it couldn't, but allows enough room for perfecting your product.

You have to know it's tricks. Nothing too bad. But for example if you're a first-time user you might not be clear on how to add the second page (since the first page is a document upload, while the second page is an image upload). Minor stuff like that. Maybe the templates could be a little more clear on the spaces that are reserved for the address, etc.

Pedro
CIO in Portugal
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really bad product

easy to use API's practical to integrate with your software

really slow shipping sometimes skewed printing and other printing defects bad customer support

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great experience with C2M online....easy to use!

Kommentare: Quick and easy to use for the most part. A little tricky to figure out at first, but once you do, the interface is super easy and VERY quick turn around on materials, mailings, postcards. Most of the time they will print the day you place an order, and will ship the very next day. In our business, sometimes we send out only 1 or 2 mailers to 1 or 2 customers at a time, which is something that would cost you a fortune with most typical print companies. With C2M, they will print and ship 1 or more any time you like, and it costs you pennies on the dollar. Very inexpensive and quick and easy option for minimalistic small businesses.

Easy to use, easy to learn, very good customer service (phone and email both), and very reasonable on pricing!

A little tricky to navigate the software at first.

Tracy
Client Account Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast, simple, and amazing customer service!

Kommentare: I was pretty clueless about the process and had a lot of questions. My data was not in the right format, so I reached out to customer service. A lot of companies would have just told me it was my problem and to try again once I had fixed the formatting, but Amanda and Antoinette really went the extra mile to figure out why my format didn't work, and then they fixed it for me! I could not have asked for more! Even though it took quite a while, they again went above and beyond to get my mailing out within my original desired time frame! They are awesome! I definitely recommend them, and will use them again!

CA
Independent Researcher in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb for Sending Snail Mail Online

It's easy to create, customize and send real letters to recipients in a quick fashion.

There was nothing disliked about this mailing software.

George
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great service

Kommentare: Great options and customer service is there to walk you through whichever one you want to use in case you get lost along the way

Lots of options for big jobs or small ones as little as one letter.

sometimes it adds an extra blank page to the order i have to go back and manually delete. Not sure if its me or just a glitch

Gabe
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Valuable team member

Kommentare: Highly valuable tool

I like being able to upload 1000 addresses and have the postcards printed and mailed automatically

Editing docs online isn't very easy and interface is somewhat slow

GREG
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Service

Since day one Click 2 Mail and its postcard services have been easy to use. For the price you are getting great quality products delivered directly to your customer.

I wish there was an automatic drip feature that sent out postcards monthly to the database. It is probably there but I have not found it so that could be better

Bob
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent! Makes mailing easy.

Kommentare: We travel extensively. So no printer. We stay in touch with numerous friends around the country who do not use Internet, such as people in nursing homes. Using Click2Mail we create large color postcards with pictures of our travels and comments about our latest adventures. Uploading names and addresses makes it easy to mailmerge. Click2Mail does all the printing and mailing for us. Everyone thinks we're amazing creating such great postcards, but Click2Mail does the tough stuff. It let's us stay in touch quickly, cost effectively, and with better postcards than we could do otherwise. Thank you Click2Mail!

Brian

Attitude Reflects Leadership

Kommentare: No matter how good the response of my postcards...No matter how good the price is...If customer service doesn't have a pleasing personality, business will have an emotional dissatisfaction.
Customer service at Click 2Mail has no comparison. Even when I've messed up my own order they corrected it, and at times credited my account with spendable cash. Even though doing business online is quick and easy, the warmth of a empathetic voice when you're frustrated because business is slow is like Divine intervention. God doing for me what I couldn't do for myself at that particular time.

Customer service

Bilawal
Customer Experience Manager in Pakistan
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WORST SERVICE EVER

This service is the worst of them all, I used them to mail out to 586 recipients and none of them received my mail. WORST SERVICE EVER STAY AWAY!!

Antwort von Click2Mail

We sincerely regret the less than satisfactory experience you had with Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in investigating the delivery issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787. Since we provide free tracking for every mailpiece using USPS Intelligent Mail barcodes, it should be simple to discover what happened to your 586 mailpieces. If they were delivered, you will be able to know when and where and of they were not, the tracking data will tell you why they weren't deliverable.

Tigran
Business Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Cheap but extremely poorly designed

Kommentare: Inexpensive marketing campaigns are good, but the website is not done correctly. I will be looking for alternatives, even if more expensive.

It is cheap and has all functionality I need for off-market mail campaigns. I like that I can feed a CSV file and generate a stack of postcards that can be sent for 50cents a piece.

Extremely poorly working interface. Buttons not working, fields are not populated, errors thrown. It can take 10 minutes to do a certain job, but it can take 3 hours - their website is simply not working properly.

Phil
Partner in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Personal Help if Needed

Kommentare: Provides Personal touch to all clients current and future.

Economical, fast and easy to use. Also has great selection of products and templates. It also has international mailing.

A little difficult to rearrange mailing list data.