Über Egnyte

Nicht verfügbar

Egnyte makes it easy to store files in a cloud based storage area, but has additional enterprise level capabilities that make it possible to integrate into powerful workflows.

It can get a little getting used to at first. You no longer will store files on your desktop or folders but rather within a folder in Egnyte.

Bewertungen zu Egnyte

Egnyte hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Egnyte bereits verwendet?

Lauren
Lauren
Executive Assistant in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Business Storage Hosting In A New Light

Kommentare: Egnyte is what happens when you combine Elon Musk's brain capacity with digital file hosting: Genius integration.

I really appreciate the way Egnyte naturally integrated into our existing business. It calculated the items we had to store and kept them in an impressive bow. The interface is very clean and distinguishable. The features all stand out in their own presence. But the one factor that really earned my loyalty to the software was the storage performance. Egnyte is the powerhouse of online file hosting. It has the durability to carry highly dense files and load them in a concise, quick manner.

Aside from not knowing of this software sooner, I do hope that Egnyte will create the opportunity for collaborative sharing through external mail hosts (email to be specific). Otherwise, I hold the software in high regards.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Secure Organization

Kommentare: Overall it was easy to implement and for end users to understand how to use it. My team did not need to undergo much training or assistance while working through implementation

I really like how Egnyte is able to sync up with a computer's own folder system making the ability to save and work with secure documents on your computer where ever you are and maintaining files solely within the frame of Egnyte. Also being able to customize our home space with our own logo and colors was a nice touch.

Some of the APIs come with an additional cost, which is sometimes less than satisfactory, and the APIs sometimes have limitations, but otherwise, it's been an entirely positive experience.

Riley
Sales Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Organization is Key

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Our Team heavily relies on Egnyte services. This is where we store all of our updated information that everyone on the team has access to. The thing that I like most about Egnyte, is the sense of security it offers. I take comfort in the fact that all of our company information is in a safe place that only team members can access.

I think one thing Egnyte can work on, is the navigation between different folders. It would be convenient if there was a way to switch over quickly to a new folder, without having to navigate to the home screen. Other than that I have no issues, Egnyte is a great tool for our company.

Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience with egnyte

Kommentare: We use Egnyte to share, access, upload/download files within and outside the office. It serves well some days but I am personally not a big fan of it knowing there are other platforms that work more seamlessly.

I like the fact that its cloud based and has mobile sharing too, makes sharing files between office locations possible and easy.

Its not the best content sharing platform I've used.It doesn't really integrate well with google and can be confusing to use sometimes.

Antwort von Egnyte

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you found our mobile solutions easy to use across multiple locations. Our integrations, including with Google's suite of products, are constantly being updated and improved. You can see the latest benefits, features, and enhancements of our G Suite integration here: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028093372-Egnyte-for-G-Suite Additionally, you can find additional training on our apps and integrations at Egnyte University: https://egnyte-university.egnyte.com/

Andrew
VP in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great For File Transfer and Collaboration

Kommentare: Excellent product

Ease of Use and price point are the main features we prefer

We have had no issues therefore no dislikes for any reason

Dan
IT manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best corporate grade cloud file server out there

Kommentare: So far, so good; it's a modern incarnation of the file server.Permissions are easy to manage by non-technical staff.It's a bit pricey but is the backbone of our company.The compliance and security are up there with the best; it's a product we truly trust.

The governance and security architecture.Running on Egnyt's own data centres.Nothing ever gets lost.Search filters are accurate.Search within files.Desktop product is comfortable for users.Intrusion control is easy to configure.Archiving policies aligned with GDPR.The desktop agent is auto-updating.Support is excellent and fast whatever time of the day.The NAS (smart cache) hybrid product is easy to run and very stable running on a version of Linux.

With the clunky implementation of co-editing Microsoft Office files, users find it hard to get used to compared with OneDrive.The local file editor tool WebEdit is not auto-updating.

Halbleiter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Egnyte is Dropbox done right

Kommentare: Egnyte has been a professional and customer-focused company. They continue to improve the product across their product offerings, maintaining parity across the ever-changing landscape.

No desktop footprint! This is a big win when dealing with distributed workers with laptops. Everyone has full access to files they are allowed, and they take no space (until they are accessed). I also love the ability to fine-tune permissions at the sub-folder level.

Permissions are the hardest thing for some users to get the hang of. In Egnyte, they aren't difficult, but some users have difficulty managing the permissions on the website, since they only use the folders on their desktop (sync'd).

President in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Engyte provides enterprise solutioning for a small business price.

Kommentare: File sharing across the company as well as with outside resources has made this product a no brainerr for me to use and recommend.

Ease of setup and administration - multiple platform access (web, local drive mapping, app)

No much - given how flexible the platform is , the guidance on how to use it, and the success rate, this is really nothing I can say negative.

Sofia
Manager in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sturdy for Mid Size companies

Better than Dropbox, more secure than Box.

The mobile app sometimes experienced glitches and sync issues. And the desktop app doesn’t have a good offline mode in case of lost connectivity.

Jared
Jared
Marketing Contractor in
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp
Beth
Managing Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Egnyte is best for backup and FTP with HIPAA compliant security

Kommentare: Secure backup of all our documents, easy to set up FTP sites, that have HIPAA compliant security.

Easy to set up and share FTP sites. Backup is usually seamless and they email if the computer hasn't been heard from in some number of days that you determine. Egnyte has HIPAA compliant security and lots of good security settings, like invitation links that expire and cannot be forwarded. They can actually provide a HIPAA certificate! The price is very reasonable for everything that's included, and the amount of control you have over your data and settings. There's even an app for android and iPhone. There are lots more features that we don't even use.

Sometimes the backup function locks up without reason. It can usually be resolved with a few clicks, but I've never figured out what happens to prompt the shutdown. The app is great for uploading photos and similar to the site, but I've never been able to use the app to invite a user - everything looks like it's working, but the "save" screen doen't pop up the way it does on the computer, and so it doesn't save the invitation and thus doesn't work. Overall, though we love this software.

NICOLE
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Egnyte is helpful

Kommentare: I've been using egnyte for some time now and I find it to be secure to contain all of my clients information easy-to-access anytime I need to look up there paperwork and well worth the price for all that I gained from using the software I recommended egnyte for other law practices

Egnyte is a great software to store files it is very user-friendly I have a lot of clients within my law practices and anytime I need to find a police report disclosure or any other information that I need everything is easily stored and Egnyte I have found it to be the best site for file story

Sometimes it appears that there are duplicate files created and causes a little confusion when I'm searching for just one document within the search bar this has been a little frustrating but it doesn't happen often and it hasn't changed the fact that I really enjoy using egnyte software

Anonymer Rezensent

Easy to use, great price, excellent customer service

Offers easy to use cloud computing storage. Makes collaborating on documents within our team a breeze and gives us piece of mind being able to save everything on the cloud so no work will be lost in case of computer failure. Customer service is outstanding!

Used to offer an easy automatic backup for your personal computer drives, which is no longer offered. Wish they'd bring that back. If you want to view photo thumbnails without opening each photo, it can take a little while to load.

Director in Schweiz
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Egnyte Database

Kommentare: Happy with the service they provide. The software is simple and efficient.

Really happy using this product. It is our company's primary data repository and offers us an efficient way to manage our data. As a user, setup was incredibly easy with just a link to follow and within a minute I had a z-drive set up and and it was just like accessing a normal folder on my hard drive. Happy to be using it. It is simple and efficient, yet powerful.

Didnt work so well over the web as there appears to be default privilege restrictions in editing/changing folders but once a z drive is set up it was fine

delaney
foreman in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great document manager

Kommentare: Very, very easy to organize and manage file, doc, pdfs. super easy to move them around and download. I really like how you can send invites for others to view a document.

I love that is can make multiple folders and put permission on it. I like how i can construct a filing system that meet the job needs/criteria and able to keep it a standard.

the favorite star, it never seems to work for me to go to a shortcut folder fast

Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for small company with several remote workers

Kommentare: Our switch to Egnyte was a great decision and would recommend any other company to do the same.

We have several remote workers in our company, and this allows everyone to access the same folders. Easily downloads and syncs onto your computer. We switched to Egnyte after our server was dying, and this proved to be an affordable, secure solution to our digital files. It's easy to customized access to different users, allowing for private HR and accounting files.

If you are accessing from the website (rather than downloading), it can be slow. It defaults to sending everyone in the company a ton of emails, which can easily be turned off but can be annoying at first.

Don
Accountant in USA

Great cloud storage option

Easy access to files from anywhere. Love the access history feature which shows who is accessing your files. Easily grant different types of access, ie read only.

Unless your users keep up with software updates, access to updated files goes away. This proves troublesome for companies with less tech savvy employees.

H P
Admin Assistant in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use this product all day and have not had any problems

Kommentare: Downloading .tiff files

Unlimited file size. We use a lot of .tiff files and Egnyte works great for them. The ability to access files and data from any computer is super convenient for our company since we use a lot of different machines.

Sometimes it appears data is missing and you have to go back and try again from previous file folders which is not a problem, it is just confusing sometimes. Not a big deal.

Eric
Eric
IT Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Egnyte: great cloud based file storage solution

First thing I like about Egnyte is the simplicity and ease of use. It's very easy to use straight out of the box and doesn't take a lot of time to get used to. I also like how easy it is to share files externally with clients by simply sending them a link. Another thing is the fast syncing. It's so fast that files i upload into a shared folder becomes available to others in seconds.

I think the user interface needs to be updated as it looks rather dated. Another issue is that support seems to be sluggish the few times I've contacted them.

Judy
Judy
DEBT RECOVERY OFFICER in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cloud Data Syncing software

Simple settings and plugins.Cloud Data synchronisation and large file sharing.Visual edition.Cloud Data storage and maximum encryption.

If I were to reward cloud Data management vendors, I would undoubtedly reward egnyte.

Zachary
Zachary
Associate in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Egnyte Review

This product allows my clients to send me large files with great ease. I prefer its functionality to SharePoint or Dropbox because its interface is more user-friendly and the ability to download multiple folders to a single zip folder is very convenient.

My clients have encountered a few problems on the uploading end that have required uploading an item more than once.

Gary
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Egnyte - Good cloud file system

Kommentare: Pretty great cloud software.

I have a lot of proposals and pictures. This software is a good cloud file storage system for us. Our clients can view a file and even leave comments too.

One has to be a good file organizer because directories can get confusing very quickly.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple file sharing with governance capabilities

The software is as easy to use as things that Dropbox and Google Drive, but provides additional capabilities for advanced users, such as FTP access where necessary.

So far I haven't really encountered any issues apart from not having a Linux based sync client.

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Access Anywhere

Kommentare: There are still a lot of features I haven't event started to use, so it is really exciting what possibilities are available.

I love that I can access documents I need anywhere -- we moved from an onsite server that required a VPN to access off-site and which was slow and not very useful, to Egnyte which allows my to grab documents from my phone and is so much more efficient.

Sorting documents is a bit lacking sometimes when I want to simply search for the most recent document of any file time within a number of subfolders. There is no real good way to do this at this time.

Derek
Derek
Front-End Web Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Egnyte was a game changer for our company!

Kommentare: Being able to collaborate and share our files all in one place will save our team and company countless hour / even days from sending and searching for files like we used to do in the past. Time is money!!

Working with large teams and large files, Egnyte was the thing we were always missing. The ability to access and control collaborative files across our team has streamlined our entire process. The ability to integrate numerous app already in place in our company is what put this over the top.

It may be very pricey for the average team, but at the enterprise level, it is highly recommended.