Filtern nach:

Über Talenytics

Kollaborative Qualitätsplattform zu Personaleinstellung mit einer unterstützenden Analysefunktion für Personalvermittler und Personalchefs.

Erfahre mehr über Talenytics

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2017

"Great tool to improve and measure quality of hire!"

Kommentare: We have partnered with Talenytics for the last 6 months and I have been impressed with how easy the platform is to use - it is a great tool to help align manager and recruiter expectations at the start of the process and the first platform I've seen that actually gives me clear data on why candidates are suitable or not suitable for roles. It's also great to use as voice of the customer to get feedback on how the recruiters and managers feel the process has gone so we can better manager our internal team. Last but not least, the post hire piece is really helpful!

Vorteile: Ease of use, clarity of recruitment metrics.

Nachteile: I honestly have no real concerns. Talenytics has been an excellent addition to our repertoire and any questions have been answered swiftly by their team.

von Talenytics an 7.4.2017

Thanks for talking the time to give feedback on Talenytics. It's great to hear that your still impressed and that it's brought clarity of recruitment metrics.
Thanks again for working with us.

• Quelle des Nutzers