We have streamlined our process so much that I can now focus on other areas that need more attention

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Shellie N.
League executive director/administrator
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has allowed me to tailor everything to how our organization operates. I am not stuck with a programs that are designed for much bigger leagues than ours. Those other programs have features that require you to build forms and teams in a way that is not functional for small leagues such as mine. It is so easy to navigate and find what you are looking for such as enrollment reports and registrant information. It is also pretty user friendly, you don't have to have a degree in web design and coding just to make a small change. Truly there are so many great things to say about this software, it is easier to just say that now that I have started using it I finally have time away from the administrative headaches that come with running a youth sports league.

Vorteile: I like the functionality and flexibility of the software. I like that I have more control over the registration process, it does not make you register by age division unlike others which is a problem when you have kids who play up a division. I like that I can make changes I need to make and you don't have to be an IT person to figure it out. I really like the equipment ordering feature the most, it lets me track the uniforms for ordering, track who borrowed equipment and who returned it. I like that we were able to create a sponsorship donation "registration", this allows us to take sponsorships directly on our site and collect all the business information needed for the sponsorship rewards. To be honest, this software is very nearly perfect for managing my league. The one thing it does not do is electronic signatures but that is not something any other program does either due to how electronic signatures are handled. Finally the best thing about this program is the developer. He will walk you through every step and is available when you need help. If there is something you want the program to so but you can't find it, he will fix it up for you. In my experience with other programs it was you get what you get and that was that but not with Squad Fusion, if you need something they will help you make it do what you need it to do. This program has enabled me to spend less time on admin headaches and more time on the kids.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like about it really is not something any league management program can provide at this time. I hope one day we will be able to take electronic signatures on forms but other than this one thing Squad Fusion is perfect.

Great customer support and personal experience!!!

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Yasser A.
Co-Founder / Coach
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tremendous ease of use. Flexible and customizable options. Great customer support. Amazing personal experience each time. Customers are very happy to use the platform. My registrations are very streamlined with lots of customizable options.

Vorteile: I love the fact that I am able to speak with someone who feels passionate about the platform and is able to guide me through the learning process. I have gone back and forth between several products and have to come back due to the flexibility and ease of use. Best available option for my needs. Minimum viable product and pricing show it. Great value and a great experience. I feel like I matter and my ideas and opinions are listened to and this is exactly the type of experience I want to benchmark to my customers. If I call and have a question, I know someone will be answering or letting me know when is a better time to call. My questions never go unanswered. Responsiveness and good service go hand in hand. Squadfusion makes things more efficient and less chaotic. My clients are very happy to be using Squadfusion.
If I don't like something or I don't understand, I talk to the customer rep and he explains what I was trying to figure out, to begin with, then it makes sense. If it is not available I can expect it to go in a backlog and see some changes roll out as priorities permit. SCRUM/Agile at its best. I have someone who listens and guides me through feature/benefit/impact and can help me navigate to where I need to be. If I say "I need pink headbands", he says "Here is how to get that done in the system".

Highly Recommend SquadFusion

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Nadja L.
administrator
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SquadFusion is making it easier to communicate with parents on the team as well as to collect and process payments.

Vorteile: I’m relatively inexperienced at creating and maintaining a web page, but SquadFusion’s software is straightforward. It’s easy to make changes and save them quickly. It does not require knowledge of code, and it has many similar features to an email message or a word document. This meant that I could get the site up and running relatively quickly. I really like the payment plan features, including our ability to create discount codes. The best part about using SquadFusion has been the support from their staff, specifically CSR. He was accommodating from day 1 as we set up a webinar to preview SquadFusion and ask questions. One of the determining factors in our youth soccer group choosing SquadFusion was the understanding that we would primarily deal with one person throughout the on-boarding process. There are certainly other employees of SquadFusion who handle tasks, but when I have a question, I contact CSR directly, and it’s CSR who responds. The response time is always prompt. Additionally, throughout the on-boarding process, CSR would schedule webinars to answer questions. Very often, our webinars went beyond the time allotted for the call, and CSR graciously continued to answer questions and prompt me through the set-up process. I highly recommend SquadFusion.

Nachteile: There have not been any cons to using this software.

SquadFusion Review

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Amy H.
Recreation Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great so far! Payments are being taken and I haven't had any issues.

Vorteile: Very easy to get set up and start taking registrations.

Nachteile: No online tutorials in case I got stuck on something but the support staff always responds quickly if I have any questions or need help.

SquadFusion is great it's easy and you always get assistance at a moments notice! Marc is so helpful

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Hans D.
Teacher/Coach/Director
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It made things simple

Vorteile: Saves me a ton of time.
Makes it much easier to communicate with players and campers.
Able to set up registrations right away.
Able to accept credit card payments with hardly any setup'took less than 10 minutes to get everything set up.
No longer need to track player information on spreadsheets, email lists, group messages.
Love that I can type one message that parents get via email and kids get via text.
Easily able to see who was available for special events.
They're very responsive as a company'.great support with questions and issues.
More affordable than other alternatives.
I didn't have to invest a lot of time to learn how to use it.
They're very open to feedback and have put some of my requests into the product.

Nachteile: The only con is I have so little tech savvy at times I need help. The other con is at times I get a little confused but they are always there to help

BIG Improvement

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Lester J.
League Commissioner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Some of the main issues that were solved for us were the ease of using and navigating the site, the ease of registration and rostering, and the ability to not only see the picture but also important information when looking at rosters.

Vorteile: This is a list of the things I LOVE about Squad Fusion compared to our previous system. More user friendly
Easier registration process
The similarity of functions between the website and the app
The ability to upload pictures from camera to profiles
The ability to upload documentation such as birth certificates to profiles
Size of pictures on player cards along with important information make player check-in using the website or app possible.
Easier rostering
The ability to designate eligibility in players' profiles
The ability to keep track of whether a player participated in a game or not
Easier to allow certain access to specific people
The ability and flexibility to communicate with others throughout the league
Easier scheduling
Faster response from tech support
Better tech support all around
The price is unbeatable

Nachteile: There was nothing I disliked about this software.

League and Team Organizing

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Michelle D.
Teacher
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This company has everything that is needed to run a great website, while connecting to the sports management system. Communication between players, coaches, parents and other league administrators is easy to do with this program and having access to the app makes it a great option when you are on the move.

Vorteile: Communicating with your team/league is a breeze with this program! Once I got the hang of how to manipulate the pages and use the editing features, everything fell into place, allowing the public to access the information easily and efficiently. Everything with this package is very cost effective. Who wants to pay thousands of dollars when they do not have to!

Nachteile: Until I became familiar with the layout of the dashboard, I found it difficult to know where to go to do some of the editing. However, the company has excellent support and were always able to help me with what I needed assistance with.

We use it to keep our large golf group informed and scheduled for T-Times, events, and stats. The su

Mike B.
Golfer
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It is very useful for our large golf group to keep track of events and t-times. So I can plan my time, which is in short supply.

Vorteile: The links to email and alerts is the best so I make sure I see the latest updates and alerts. This is especially handy when I am only connected to my cell phone and the timing of my response is crucial for getting to play or not. The other feature I really like is the tracking feature for who is playing and who is not that week.

Nachteile: It has been a little difficult adding my picture to my profile and looking to upload it. I really do not have anything else that I have issues with. It might be good if it had a way to easily add videos or pictures. I may just need to learn how to do this if it is part of the software. Not sure

Very efficient and effective site to organize our golf groups, tee times, tournaments.

Ric B.
Mr.
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Previously described

Vorteile: More efficient than email list in communicating with members; easy for members to register and participate; more efficient than group emails; company very responsive to new ideas to make our particular program better and more effective.

Nachteile: I really do not have any negatives as it is the best program that I have come across that serves our needs.

Squad Fusion has been a great partner for us .

Dustin H.

Vorteile: Saves me a ton of time.
Getting credit card payments set up was easy and money is transferred quickly. Like that it comes directly from Stripe.
Like the flexibility of payment options for registrations.
Easy to get new members registered and assigned.
No longer need to track everyone's information on spreadsheets, email lists, group messages.
They're very responsive as a company.great support with questions and issues.
More affordable than other alternatives.
I didn't have to invest a lot of time to learn how to use it.
Run all the registrations through SquadFusion but have a website for other stuff. For now, we want them separate, but it's easy to include registration links into our main website. And we can easily tweak SquadFusion so it looks similar to our other website.

Nachteile: like any software there are some bugs, but they are more annoying than showstoppers. And that SquadFusion works quickly to fix them.

The software has been great for our group to keep everyone on schedule. It's easy to use.

Tim K.
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is the ease of keeping the group on schedule and it has eliminated the countless email we used in the past to keep track of players.

Vorteile: Keeping our group organized. The additional posting features is growing the interaction with group and has lead to sharing of new and old information I don't feel would have been shared if it were not for this product.

Nachteile: Deleting past events is the only con of the software. That could just be me but once something has past I don't like to mess with it anymore.

EASY EASY to Use for Members - Awesome Customer Support

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
David C.
Commissioner for Bocce Ball League
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: EASY EASY to manage and for users to use. You can quickly do the things you need to do and when you get into trouble they have awesome customer support. This program is truely worth every nickle of the price.

Vorteile: 1) We run a bocce ball league for over 100 senior citizens. Many are not very computer literate. We had no trouble teaching everyone how to use the program to record their own scores and reschedule games. 2) We saved a ton of time managing our league. I use to spend at least 25 hours a week in management. Now I spend at most one hour. 3) Like everyone else already commented, the support is awesome. All the issues that I had with the program were changed to help our members. 4) Quite inexpensive.

Nachteile: All the problems we had with the program were changed just for our use. How can I complain?

SquadFusion is the best software for any sport organization.

Bewertet am 17.12.2017
Roderick F.
Director of Baseball Operations
Lagerung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Overall SquadFusion has many great things. Easy startup for new users. The software can be changed to fit what my needs. Great customer Service. Registering new players and parents easily understood. GBSA is growing organization, that with this software we are able to attend better to members, deliver more value because not spending so much time and energy updating the website and tracking everything.

Squad Fusion User

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Jesse O.
President and Founder
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rep is great. He is always there to assist with any questions. He responds quickly, and has extensive knowledge of their program.

Vorteile: 1. The site looks great, it's modern and clean, and easy to use.
2. It is also very flexible, and able to adapt to my organization's needs.

Nachteile: I am completely satisfied!!!
I have no discrepancies with the way this program operates.
My only regret is that I didn't find their program sooner.

Easy to use. Keeps friends involved in this function well organized. Provides important data

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Kevin K.
sales

Kommentare: organized our group

Vorteile: quick and easy. no hassle. very intuitive. keeps everything organized. Prior to using this, there was a lot of e-mail exchange, lost e-mails, etc. This is very clean.

Nachteile: no real complaints. Very short start up curve that maybe could have been shorter. Overall very good

A great experience. SquadFusion customer service is outstanding. With a quick response to questions

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Chuckie B.
Spice Service Tech
Telekommunikation

Kommentare: Once up and running the registrations and payments come in with ease.

Vorteile: The software was easy to set up and is amazingly powerful. I've had a positive response from registers on how much faster and easier registering is compared to past registration site.

Nothing but professional and fantastic.

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Ken Z.
CAIS Athletic Director Executive
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: Customer service, ease of use, meets my needs.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Customer support is amazing. Very little training is needed, but the training I have recieved is top level. Custom fields.

Nachteile: I have nothing that I do not like. I am looking forward to future updates and more forms being added. In addition, I am looking forward to using the system to its full capacity as my organizations grow.

It is a good program for what I have used it for so far. Tech support is superior!

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Tammy G.
Club manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Vorteile: The ease of use. Reports are easy to retrieve. Still learning it but so far like it. I like being able to view different players information and automatically send invoices as reminders.

Nachteile: There are a few things I run/ran into but so far have been easy to fix or incorporate into program so I cons as of yet.

We are one month in using SQ for our club team registration. So far, we have been very pleased.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Robert A.
Coach

Vorteile: Simple, easy to use the software. Simple for the registrants with plenty of options to customize the registration process as well as retrieving data. Excellent support from the Squadfusion team. When needed, I received quick responses and technical support.

A Great Experience

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Noah E.
Sales
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I now have a place to send my members.

Vorteile: The customer service, a man by the name of executive helped me. He was beyond helpful and did an outstanding job.

Nachteile: No cons listed. The overall service was exceptional